The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-06-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
So true, Myanmar girls win 1st place when it comes to jealousy hands down cuz they have a very stupid and traditional approach to love, i had one of them that each time after sex she didn't allow me to flush the condom before checking the volume of sperm to make sure m not draining my fluid somewhere else haha soooo crazzyyyy

also one time she didn't talk to me for 2 days because during a whatsapp chat i sent her a screenshot from my notification screen to show her something - i dont remember what- but my mistake was i cropped the pic ( i did it unintentionally just to downsize,,, regular habit that i do with every screenshot i send to someone) and she got mad and accused me of hiding something.... it took literally 2 days just to calm her down smh

one thing they are different from pinays is that they actually value and respect their men more, infact they wish they wish they can find a burmese man that accepts them

cheerz
But bro u really treat her as gf or?

Because u seems to really treasure her.
Old 01-06-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Actually during this CB, i chatted with a few maids and quite surprise that they are still able to go out during offdays. Anyone chatted with a girl name start with M from serangoon private estate? Wechat id also start with M. Petite girl..
Old 01-06-2020, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
kannan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam View Post
Chat one maid(ratna) from michat, say she got room at hotel from michat. Accept 200 per night. Request for razer gold pin.
Please share her contact details
Old 01-06-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Michat has a lot of scammers. Beware of those who ask for razor gold pin.
Old 01-06-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16721 / Power: 27
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share. Good people and good sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
This Type Of Lady Must Take Care Well , Very Experience In Bed And Responsible

Good Luck Bro
Old 01-06-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

This indo maid is a very good responsible human being. Although I knew her for about 3 to 4yrs, she never once ask me for money because of her self pride. A devout Indonesian Muslim, divorced and with 2 teenage daughter.

She age 40 but slim and still look OK but might not appeal to younger men. Making love with her was very real. When aroused, she will go on top of me , fuck me, and and then grind my penis which she insert into her vagina and then start to fuck me and grind me in a circular motion. Something I find it unique and intriguing.

And of course I fuck her raw. It's really very stupid to fuck your gf including maids, with a condom.

Yes, bro. One of my fb maid is also from indo, age 40 too, 3 kids and her elder about to graduate from U. Although she is MILF with average looking but still very horny on bed, sensitive nipples and love to grind me too in circular motion maybe this motion can reached their sensitive area and make her more horny.
She had self pride too but she did ask me to help her once a while due to some unforeseen circumstances. She had stick with me for 2 yrs already and still treated me well...ask me to stay with her in batam if she stop working in SG....haha
Old 01-06-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 14
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
This indo maid is a very good responsible human being. Although I knew her for about 3 to 4yrs, she never once ask me for money because of her self pride. A devout Indonesian Muslim, divorced and with 2 teenage daughter.

She age 40 but slim and still look OK but might not appeal to younger men. Making love with her was very real. When aroused, she will go on top of me , fuck me, and and then grind my penis which she insert into her vagina and then start to fuck me and grind me in a circular motion. Something I find it unique and intriguing.

And of course I fuck her raw. It's really very stupid to fuck your gf including maids, with a condom.

Yes, bro. One of my fb maid is also from indo, age 40 too, 3 kids and her elder about to graduate from U. Although she is MILF with average looking but still very horny on bed, sensitive nipples and love to grind me too in circular motion maybe this motion can reached their sensitive area and make her more horny.
She had self pride too but she did ask me to help her once a while due to some unforeseen circumstances. She had stick with me for 2 yrs already and still treated me well...ask me to stay with her in batam if she stop working in SG....haha
How come you guys so lucky able to hookup with these maids? Those I hunt in WeChat or Michat all is going for money only...
Old 01-06-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
This indo maid is a ver......

You know and I know, it's very difficult to find some ladies who would grind their vagina with our penis. Maybe only Indonesian girls do this. That's why I won't leave her as her bodies still as slim as a teenager.

In order to protect her, whenever she wear tudung, I won't hold her hand when outside nor go hotel. However when inside hotel room I became a devil and she's very hot too. The feeling was so nice whilst fucking, I ask her religious questions about Koran , wow and her holistic answers cause me to erect instantaneously.

I also did brought her once to Batam too and I felt very much at home because she's an Indonesian. I am looking forward to fuck her again this coming Sunday .

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 01-06-2020 at 01:17 PM.
Old 01-06-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
You know and I know, it's very difficult to find some ladies who would grind their vagina with our penis. Maybe only Indonesian girls do this. That's why I won't leave her as her bodies still as slim as a teenager.

In order to protect her, whenever she wear tudung, I won't hold her hand when outside nor go hotel. However when inside hotel room I became a devil and she's very hot too. The feeling was so nice whilst fucking, I ask her religious questions about Koran , wow and her holistic answers cause me to erect instantaneously.

I also did brought her once to Batam too and I felt very much at home because she's an Indonesian. I am looking forward to fuck her again this coming Sunday .
Bro i think tnkaki is implying that he got the exact same girl as u...
Old 01-06-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Actually during this CB, i chatted with a few maids and quite surprise that they are still able to go out during offdays. Anyone chatted with a girl name start with M from serangoon private estate? Wechat id also start with M. Petite girl..
Any bro know this girl which i mention?
Name start with M
Wechat id start with M
Lives in serangoon private estate near kovan.
Petite girl.
If have we shall discuss more about her.
Old 01-06-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha, oh what a coincidence.
Old 01-06-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
No bro, we are talking different girls although both are indo maid and devoted muslim...mine is more thinner when I compare with the photo.
Old 01-06-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any bro know this girl which i mention?
Name start with M
Wechat id start with M
Lives in serangoon private estate near kovan.
Petite girl.
If have we shall discuss more about her.
bro, better if u share her photo with face cover or share her wechat id....just M not able to know which this girl u are talking about....I had chat a few maids staying near Hougang, Kovan and serangoon too....
Old 01-06-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

anyone bro here knew this pinay maid?
anyone bro have try her?

https://photos.app.g$$$$$l/KTQ5t84VDxp1GUjLA
Old 01-06-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

This sunday? Hotel resume business already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1