The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Laura & Mint are back in business btw, start your booking and tarmas
Where is the new location bro?

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 15-10-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Where is the new location bro?
not far from Venus.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 15-10-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 16
tsubasaozora is a Helpful and Caring Samstertsubasaozora is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Daily sharing this super gem full naked massage v rare find ..
Hope I dont get flamed here but here is my honest review about this girl-

The good -
- Slightly above average look
- Centralised location
- Quick response time?

The not so good -
- Whole place smell of ciggy
- Enhanced boobs. I never know enhanced boobs used to feel before but now I know. Its uber hard hers.
- Rather unsightly tattoo at her abdomen area
- Poor gfe. Hinted to her that her mouth reeks of ciggy but did not do much about it
Old 15-10-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winddd View Post
Bro, i only tried Yang2 b4, how us Bing2 & Tong2 services compared to Yang2?
Bing Bing is in the budget category now but still provides good service but in a much affordable price - $100 all in. Of course, if you ask for a massage, she will play a quick Moonlight Sonata on your back.

BBBJ wise, I would say Tong Tong got the skill, Yang Yang got the stamina. But Bing Bing is very accommodate. I switched couple of times between FJ-BBBJ last night, she followed without complaint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Bros,
Bro conquer! where are you? LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro conquer should be busy commandoing I think
What's up, bros? Quite busy lately, went for few commando quests but always back with a broken heart and a broken wallet. Sienz...
Old 15-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Autoroambot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hellllooo everybody!! Finally I am back. This time with a super positive MR for a change.

Laura
Yes! Thanks to bro steroidfreak for her contact during the 2 days where all of us were scrambling to find where did the super hot tarma JG sisters disappeared to.

Contacted her first thing in the morning today and she told me that she doesn't know her address yet. Omg like 流浪 like that I see also very sad la. Booked a 1.5hour slot cos that's my usual JG session timing with her.

Location: super lots of parking spaces super lots of good food around. Central and accessible. one thing; the main door looks exactly like the one at YF's location! Apartment abit old with shared washroom so nothing to write home about.  But one thing:walking down the staircase is quite stressful cos it leads you straight out into the open. The exposed feeling is like anytime will bump into someone you know. (Dunno whether to pretend to check phone or answer phone call.)

First impression: P2P (Photo to Person) similarity is 80%. Attractive, nice smile, friendly and is 100% kc max the moment you step in.  First time already hugs and cuddles non stop. Makes me wonder how it will be if I RTM! Very super strong gfe. Helped me take off my clothes and offered to wash me down. When she took off her dress, it was like boomz. Imagine old school nurse uniform with zipper all the way in the front but red. And nothing underneath. NOTHING.

Phase 1: washed me down very nicely in the shower, purposely rubbing her huge tits against my body.  Very gentle and thoughtful, even helping me clean in between my toes.

Massage: as expected of the girls from the place, very good massage from top to toe. I won't go into details but rest assured it's at least a 8/10 quality. Knee back, step back, cold water in mouth suction massage pattern chu gao gao. Little nibbles all around my body. Loads of dirty talk. Almost ended up in trouble cos she wanted to plant bites on my neck. Really dodged a bullet there.

Oh and of cos the boobs massage. She was complaining that working so hard everyday has caused her to lose a lot of weight and that her boobs were the first to drop in size. From what I see, she has nothing to worry about. At all.

Juagen: eh bros not joking. Been almost a year since I last got my root caught and this is bloody painful. Well It's very brainfucking to say the least.  Combination of you feeling like she is ripping out your veins plus the sensation of possibly the best handjob you might have had PLUS someone massaging your prostrate. Almost one full hour of almost cumming.  And because she will focus on the most sensitive area of my package,the feeling is super intense.  I think she might have a slight sadistic streak in her when she commented that she loves seeing men go into these involuntary spasms due to her 'manipulations', SM queen in disguise maybe?

When I walked out I was almost faint and legs jellylike. BUT I am proud to say I managed to survive without releasing as per what the good doctor advised. 3 hours golden rule. She also very funny. Kept on asking me why I don't want to just release. Even in the bathroom when she was washing me down still didn't give up lol.

Post massage: kc max. Hugs and kisses. Very dangerous if you are meeting your gf/wife later. Due diligence very required.

She is leaving end of the month so if you are looking for authentic JG by a hot funny horny lady, really do it quick.

Now I need to try out her sister ASAP. A. S. A. P

TLDR summary
Accessibility: 10/10 if u driving
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 7.5/10 (slight tummy but big boobies)
Massage: 8/10
JG: 9/10

Last edited by Autoroambot; 16-10-2014 at 07:11 AM.
Old 16-10-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
recently tried quite a few Masseuse got good n bad ....

have compile it as follow ...

1st masseuse that i tried kiki from Dreamzangel and LILtiger http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=476289..
This SYT is really fantastic sweet masseuse that u will love it. She is really sweet and young and very GFE. Below are my comments on her

Massage skills very excellent with the right tempo and the strength is just nice that i like and almost fall asleep with that kind of shiok n relaxing massage.

Oh dear her Boobs massage is damn good and big and firm that Wake up mine attention and feel every move she do and was damm shiok...

HJ is excellent with 69 position and will make u cum at the very first instance but if u do not like those too oily feel please let her know .... Weak heart must be extra careful by her sensual erotic hj movement.

Those massage lover got to find out yourself but one thing for sure the place and person is really heavenly gem that u will love it.... It been quite some time that i have met this masseuse is located central area ample parking
space
Great FR, so I arranged an appointment with her. To my horror, non of the above was true except maybe the ample parking space. Last only 45mins. Cannot touch here, cannot touch there. Super turned off. Paid and go home PCC. Worse experience I ever had
Old 16-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
gorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros here can verify if this girl is alright? Msg , call...no reply....nothing.... then heng reply location....i reply back to arrange time.... then she stop replying....

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=481139&page=7
Old 16-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
gorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Great FR, so I arranged an appointment with her. To my horror, non of the above was true except maybe the ample parking space. Last only 45mins. Cannot touch here, cannot touch there. Super turned off. Paid and go home PCC. Worse experience I ever had
Im also fed up with this stable.... before the girls alright.... now problematic.... and liltiger msg him no reply.... dont understand why
Old 16-10-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...1#post11941441

Tried Chloe and for me, it's more misses than hits.

Hits..
- if u want a SYT to press for u
- she looks abit like Dawn Yang
- massage in the nude

Misses
- if she don't want to get massage by a Dawn Yang lookalike (ie plastic face). Not sure if she did anythg to her face but I won't be surprised. Her lips also much thicker than the photos suggest.
- basically, take the photos and discount by 30-40%
- description says shower for me, didn't had it. Maybe I didn't ask but isnt it automatic, at least for those I tried before
- ZERO GFE. Took 2 HJ, she just kneeled beside me at my hips to wank me off. Fake moans on a disinterested face. Tried to grab her closer but she stood her ground.
- said that she will go wash hands after 2nd HJ and come back to massage my legs. I dozed off and when I woke up she was busy on her phone on the floor next to bed. Then said times up.
- soft n natural boobs as per in the desc. Well, it's hard n not natural. 2 scars under armpit damn obvious.

Overall, shit service for me. Only time had the slightest hint of GFE was when I was changing back clothes and she sat there n smiled sweetly at me (prolly cuz money's coming). Then again other girls will have helped me wear back my clothes.

Not that I'm a supporter of liltiger or bonkers room but Everytime I visit other dens, always more missed than hits. Had the unfortunate luck this time, hope fellow bros not as suay as me.
Feel bad for you bro. I've always made it a point to never visit those that switch from FL to ML.

1. If they had decent massage skills in the first place, they wouldn't have had to do FJ.
2. Most of their old regulars will be still paying the same price for full package, what for I pay them same price to do less.
3. 80% of them switch after having a decent regular customer pool, so they tend to treat new customers like shit, thinking they're 'hot' already.
4. There's always better out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorky View Post
Any bros here can verify if this girl is alright? Msg , call...no reply....nothing.... then heng reply location....i reply back to arrange time.... then she stop replying....

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=481139&page=7
Bro, save your money
Not sure how that girl got into tiger's den.
You take your $110 wrap around your 2IC and PCC you will feel more shiok than visiting her. Finish liao still can use the $110. I swear upon my left testicle.
Old 16-10-2014, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoroambot View Post
Hellllooo everybody!! Finally I am back. This time with a super positive MR for a change.

Laura
Yes! Thanks to bro steroidfreak for her contact during the 2 days where all of us were scrambling to find where did the super hot tarma JG sisters disappeared to.

Contacted her first thing in the morning today and she told me that she doesn't know her address yet. Omg like 流浪 like that I see also very sad la. Booked a 1.5hour slot cos that's my usual JG session timing with her.

Location: super lots of parking spaces super lots of good food around. Central and accessible. one thing; the main door looks exactly like the one at YF's location! Apartment abit old with shared washroom so nothing to write home about.  But one thing:walking down the staircase is quite stressful cos it leads you straight out into the open. The exposed feeling is like anytime will bump into someone you know. (Dunno whether to pretend to check phone or answer phone call.)

First impression: P2P (Photo to Person) similarity is 80%. Attractive, nice smile, friendly and is 100% kc max the moment you step in.  First time already hugs and cuddles non stop. Makes me wonder how it will be if I RTM! Very super strong gfe. Helped me take off my clothes and offered to wash me down. When she took off her dress, it was like boomz. Imagine old school nurse uniform with zipper all the way in the front but red. And nothing underneath. NOTHING.

Phase 1: washed me down very nicely in the shower, purposely rubbing her huge tits against my body.  Very gentle and thoughtful, even helping me clean in between my toes. Got hard as hell in the shower already and got a nice little snack in the shower cos I am cleanly shaven down south.  I can totally imagine all the bros breaking out their Gillettes this very momebt

Massage: as expected of the girls from the place, very good massage from top to toe. I won't go into details but rest assured it's at least a 8/10 quality. Knee back, step back, cold water in mouth suction massage pattern chu gao gao. Little nibbles all around my body. Loads of dirty talk. Almost ended up in trouble cos she wanted to plant bites on my neck. Really dodged a bullet there.

Oh and of cos the boobs massage. She was complaining that working so hard everyday has caused her to lose a lot of weight and that her boobs were the first to drop in size. From what I see, she has nothing to worry about. At all.

Juagen: eh bros not joking. Been almost a year since I last got my root caught and this is bloody painful. Well It's very brainfucking to say the least.  Combination of you feeling like she is ripping out your veins plus the sensation of possibly the best handjob you might have had PLUS someone massaging your prostrate. Almost one full hour of almost cumming.  And because she will focus on the most sensitive area of my package,the feeling is super intense.  I think she might have a slight sadistic streak in her when she commented that she loves seeing men go into these involuntary spasms due to her 'manipulations', SM queen in disguise maybe?

When I walked out I was almost faint and legs jellylike. BUT I am proud to say I managed to survive without releasing as per what the good doctor advised. 3 hours golden rule. She also very funny. Kept on asking me why I don't want to just release. Even in the bathroom when she was washing me down still didn't give up lol.

Post massage: kc max. Hugs and kisses. Very dangerous if you are meeting your gf/wife later. Due diligence very required.

She is leaving end of the month so if you are looking for authentic JG by a hot funny horny lady, really do it quick.

Now I need to try out her sister ASAP. A. S. A. P

TLDR summary
Accessibility: 10/10 if u driving
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 7.5/10 (slight tummy but big boobies)
Massage: 8/10
JG: 9/10
Little extras if you lucky?: priceless
bro, glad u like it, extras depends on your chemistry with her lor, I also got some extra sometimes, but beware of her KC trap, too electrifying ~ lol
Old 16-10-2014, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i think i tried her long time ago..in area B rite? damn lousy GFE. everywhere cannot touch and just going thru motions only

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Old 16-10-2014, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyway..not sure if anyone agree with me...

lately the offerings from the various stables have been crap. even Liltiger's also getting abit dated, the new girls while not bad... but have been looking for the blowout hits to no avail need someone to bring in a bunch of super top quality girls, both in looks and service!
Old 16-10-2014, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:

lately the offerings from the various stables have been crap. even Liltiger's also getting abit dated, the new girls while not bad... but have been looking for the blowout hits to no avail need someone to bring in a bunch of super top quality girls, both in looks and service!
Worst thing is, service not good price still inflated
Half a year ago, $90 can get you better service and massage than the current existing $110 ones.
Old 16-10-2014, 06:50 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

deleted. deleted. deleted.
Old 16-10-2014, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Worst thing is, service not good price still inflated
Half a year ago, $90 can get you better service and massage than the current existing $110 ones.
Gotta agree with both of you.

Nowadays, one HJ already costs $110... Just forget about the massage, it is basically piano.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1