The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 12-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Hi Bro PuTonRen,

I think it's mis-communication la......you know Lily is quite blur sometimes. It is her assistant that clarified this matter with me coz when I read your post, I also puzzled why Li Na doesn't do FJ when I have done it with her before. I am still trying to convince her assistant to join me in Shanghai. Her will is so stong, looks like I'm going to end up with xiao hong tomorrow evening.
Brother,
Thanks for the clarification. I checked my MSN record, and am sure that she mentioned and insised that Li Na the new girl does not want to do FJ. I have even told her that she might not be popular. However, I am not sure we are talking about the same girl, who joined three days ago only. If so, then it is not a miscommunication from Lily, but a misunderstanding on the identity of which Li Na we are refering to.

Haha! but I would not be upset by this incident as it is really none of my business, but Lily's. I would not pass on the any information about Lily and her girls anymore to avoid mistakes.

Have fun with Xiao Hong and, with good luck and persuasive power, with her assistant. Haha.....

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 13-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
fatsoslim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatsoslim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Came back not long ago frm BJ.

FRs from lily's garage:

Xiao Hong:

She is a very very young looking SYT. Turns me ON damn fast cos she's just so YOUNG ! if u love Very Young SYT i think u gotta try her.

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 xiaomeimei u cannot expect fully develop hor.
Body: 7/10 Fair complexion Snow white and small size.
Boobs: 7/10 probably bout A cup but nice to play with
Nipples: PINK
BBBJ: 6/10 abit too short and still got room for improvement
FJ: 8/10 accommodates to all the postion
Audio system: 9/10 very natural and very sweet tone.

Overall: writing this short FR on her i think i miss her le,. SYT ! small size and alot of postion to play with. RTF YESH !

Wendy:

looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 slightly tanned and slightly shapy
Body: 7/10 avg size
Boobs: 7/10 B cup
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

Guess you notice its seven all the way. kinda like an avg session. her big eyes and friendliness scores about an 8/10 i would say. She is wat i would say an average FL but would give you a satisfaction.

Overall: Had a good time with her she knows when to do wat and stuff like tt but i guess she isn't my cup of tea. RTF mayb no cos i think there is other flowers awaiting.

Overall on Lily's garage,

NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME A HAPPY MAN WHEN I LEAVE BEIJING!
Comes to the hotel in the time tt was arrange and the horse never makes u sighz,. always a Good Session.
Old 14-08-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatsoslim View Post
Came back not long ago frm BJ.

FRs from lily's garage:

Xiao Hong:

She is a very very young looking SYT. Turns me ON damn fast cos she's just so YOUNG ! if u love Very Young SYT i think u gotta try her.

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 xiaomeimei u cannot expect fully develop hor.
Body: 7/10 Fair complexion Snow white and small size.
Boobs: 7/10 probably bout A cup but nice to play with
Nipples: PINK
BBBJ: 6/10 abit too short and still got room for improvement
FJ: 8/10 accommodates to all the postion
Audio system: 9/10 very natural and very sweet tone.

Overall: writing this short FR on her i think i miss her le,. SYT ! small size and alot of postion to play with. RTF YESH !

Wendy:

looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 slightly tanned and slightly shapy
Body: 7/10 avg size
Boobs: 7/10 B cup
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

Guess you notice its seven all the way. kinda like an avg session. her big eyes and friendliness scores about an 8/10 i would say. She is wat i would say an average FL but would give you a satisfaction.

Overall: Had a good time with her she knows when to do wat and stuff like tt but i guess she isn't my cup of tea. RTF mayb no cos i think there is other flowers awaiting.

Overall on Lily's garage,

NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME A HAPPY MAN WHEN I LEAVE BEIJING!
Comes to the hotel in the time tt was arrange and the horse never makes u sighz,. always a Good Session.
All these girls sound fantastic.

Do any guys here try to make proper gf's out of these sweet girls? I mean no money involved (is it even possible?)

Knowing me, if I had a night with a girls like this, i'd be totally smitten!

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 14-08-2010, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post

Do any guys here try to make proper gf's out of these sweet girls? I mean no money involved (is it even possible?)

Bro SirDennis,

There is no free lunch in this world. These are working girls, they look sweet, but inside them they are not sweet at all. If there is no money involved, you'll still end up giving her even more. Couple of years ago, there is a bro that has made one of Lily's girl to be his girlfriend. Of course the sessions are free, but he ended up giving her a monthly allowance, brought her gifts, helped her to pay her school fees, went holidays and so on. To the girl, he is probably just a banker. Think twice before you really want to endulge into such a relationship.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 14-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I am not sure the intention of making the girl a proper girl friend, to owe her or to have free sessions with her to claim conquest? knowing that she is a working girl.

There are many brothers who claim to have received free sex sessions with girls. As I always say, "Nothing is free, it is when and how you are going to pay for it!"

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 14-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Everything has a price.

Its pay now or pay later!

In Cash or in Kind.
Old 14-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jacetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

Totally overprice, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-0-1-2 View Post
http://beijing.craigslist.com.cn

Last edited by jacetan; 16-05-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Old 14-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro SirDennis,

There is no free lunch in this world. These are working girls, they look sweet, but inside them they are not sweet at all. If there is no money involved, you'll still end up giving her even more. Couple of years ago, there is a bro that has made one of Lily's girl to be his girlfriend. Of course the sessions are free, but he ended up giving her a monthly allowance, brought her gifts, helped her to pay her school fees, went holidays and so on. To the girl, he is probably just a banker. Think twice before you really want to endulge into such a relationship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
I am not sure the intention of making the girl a proper girl friend, to owe her or to have free sessions with her to claim conquest? knowing that she is a working girl.

There are many brothers who claim to have received free sex sessions with girls. As I always say, "Nothing is free, it is when and how you are going to pay for it!"

My 2 cent worth

I know that there's a pretty high chance that you'll end up having to lavish presents on them and they'll be in it for the money, but what I'm really asking is if anyone has truly had one become a proper girlfriend- someone who is your good friend, confidante, is as careful as you with your money, doesn't expect presents etc.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 15-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know that there's a pretty high chance that you'll end up having to lavish presents on them and they'll be in it for the money, but what I'm really asking is if anyone has truly had one become a proper girlfriend- someone who is your good friend, confidante, is as careful as you with your money, doesn't expect presents etc.
If any bros have experienced that, he is single, and she is expecting marriage. Like what bro trellis001 said

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001
Everything has a price.

Its pay now or pay later!

In Cash or in Kind.
It is possible to find true love with Lily's girls, but still it has a price to it.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 16-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hotbut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi all bros. I am going to Beijing for about a week. See that Lily's contacts are quite reliable. Wanna try but it seems that Yanda is quite serious this time.

Could you let me know what hotels you are staying? Do they raid hotels? Heard from some people that hotel is not safe now. Should stay in condominium type hotels...
Old 16-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,

Any bros interested to hang out tomorrow evening (around 8-9pm) or Wed? PM me, thanks.
Old 16-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbut View Post
Hi all bros. I am going to Beijing for about a week. See that Lily's contacts are quite reliable. Wanna try but it seems that Yanda is quite serious this time.

Could you let me know what hotels you are staying? Do they raid hotels? Heard from some people that hotel is not safe now. Should stay in condominium type hotels...
So far, Lily's customers haven't been caught before, I hope you are not the first one. If you are worried, you can stay in 4 or 5 star hotels like Westin, Kerry Center, Traders, Grand Millennium, Hyatt, Hilton, etc. Or you can arrange for afternoon delight, or happy hours.

You should be alert too. If you see police cars stopped outside the hotel, then cancel the session.

Have fun in Beijing!!!

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Old 17-08-2010, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hotbut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
So far, Lily's customers haven't been caught before, I hope you are not the first one. If you are worried, you can stay in 4 or 5 star hotels like Westin, Kerry Center, Traders, Grand Millennium, Hyatt, Hilton, etc. Or you can arrange for afternoon delight, or happy hours.

You should be alert too. If you see police cars stopped outside the hotel, then cancel the session.

Have fun in Beijing!!!
Well thanks a lot. I can, but still I saw one bro got checked by the police even staying in Wangfujing Grand Hotel. Really hope Yanda is finished soon.

I am not sure if 4 or 5 stars can guarantee the safety. Afternoon delight, yeah, maybe this is a safer choice.

Thanks a lot bro.
Old 17-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbut View Post
I am not sure if 4 or 5 stars can guarantee the safety. Afternoon delight, yeah, maybe this is a safer choice.
if u are worried, go to service condo apt then...and btw, WFJ Grand is not a international chain hotel like those mentioned, so it's different
Old 17-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
if u are worried, go to service condo apt then...and btw, WFJ Grand is not a international chain hotel like those mentioned, so it's different
International Chain Hotel could be safer, although you still have to exercise caution. I was once staying in Novotel Peace Hotel at Wangfujing area, I came back with my regular girl one night, and was stopped by the hotel security (luckily, not the police). It all depends on luck. If you are worried, please take Bro and_alloy advice and stay in a service apartment.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1