The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2008, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Lover View Post
Many of them will try to play the game with you and later get u to send $$ back to them. Even the experienced Samsters might fall into this trap. So be careful.

Most of the time, you can tell whether they are playing the game with you in the early stage but once you have 100% commited to them, may the god bless you cause you will do ANYTHING to make them happy.
Ohhh no!!
I duno if i have fallen into the trap. My baxa in VN make me 100% commited to her and i am willing to do anything to make her happy. Started to send her $ mthly and always got a shopping list from her before I go visit her.

Knowing her for 2 years and yet doubtful at times. Have to last this long distance relationship for another 1 year 4 mths. Tiring... but yet always feel sweet whenever i go hcmc to see her.
Old 21-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Tiring... but yet always feel sweet whenever i go hcmc to see her.
We might hv taken the same flight to HCM before! Did u go to HCM in mid-April 2008?
Old 22-05-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
We might hv taken the same flight to HCM before! Did u go to HCM in mid-April 2008?
We never meet up before. Even same flight, we still dunno who is who.
I went HCM on 12Apr (early morning) and back on 16Apr (evening). Same flight?
Old 22-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

Why do most people think Vietnamese always lie?

In fact not only Vietnamese tell lies. A lot other nationality tells lies and is cunning as well. Why so many lies? When one tells 1 lie, one has to tell 10 lies to cover the 1 lie. Than one have to tell 100 lies to cover the 10 lies. It is never ending.

I had this experience in Vietnam in April. As usual I was there to celebrate my baxa birthday. She invited some of her friends to the kara-oke at Cat Dang. She has a girl friend whose boyfriend is China man. This girl friend already used my baxa birthday as excuse to meet some one else. So the whole group (including me) gang up to put up a show when the China man turns up. My baxa birthday becomes my birthday. Her girl friend pass me the Ang Bao and congrats me. Throughout the 1hour plus, I think we put up a good show. Even when some friends leave early, they shake my hand and congrats me again.

So 1 lie leads to another and will lead to another…

I know my baxa do tell lies or will not say it when not asked. This also makes me think whether my baxa family did put up show for the past 2 years whenever I go HCMC visit them.

Anyway I did tell her that if she lie once, she will need to lie to me many times to cover it. She agrees that it will be very tiring, so she started to tell me a lot of things in which I some how feel uncomfortable with. This leads to money issue.
Old 22-05-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

Why do most Vietnamese talk mostly about money?

In fact all people talk about money. In Sillypore, the stupid cost of living is so high and now the stupid increase in oil price escalated every thing. We are already complaining, so will the Vietnamese. High % of the population is poor and is very much affected by the country inflation and increase in price of oil and rice.

My baxa is very much affect by the current situation. Every now and than, she will say that things in Vietnam are getting very expensive. Furthermore her family (father, mother and youngest brother who is still schooling) depends very much on her for money. She say that her elder brother (useless) got wife, so it if difficult for him to worry much about father and mother. Her elder sister got husband (useless) and a baby, so her sister can only worry for husband and baby. 1 younger brother (hardworking) who got a wife recently also needs to worry own family. She being not married yet, will have to take care and provide money for her father (owe money), mother (easily sick) and youngest brother (schooling). So she needs to find ways to get the money. Lucky she got a girlfriend who gives her the lobang to sell own clothes using their boss shop. I supported by providing the capital for her to start up. Now this is not enough as inflation in Vietnam is high.
Old 22-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Samster

How to cope with inflation in Vietnam?
Get as much money from outside source as possible.

She told me this over the phone (daily teleconference) While working, she gets to know 2 guys (1 Taiwanese and 1 Viet Kieu). These 2 guys are interested in her and are willing to help her in money terms.

The Taiwanese is working in HCMC and willing to give her family US$20,000 if she can marry her. He is also very willing to help her out if she requested. However my baxa says she rejected he offer as there are terms attached. This Taiwanese knows her brother need a laptop and he offers to buy one for her brother, she rejected as well. So I bought a laptop for her brother by paying monthly installment. She is very happy that I can help this time. She knows that I pay by monthly installment, she tells me to deduct from the monthly allowance I give her.

The Viet Kieu just got to know my baxa 2 weeks ago. Now he is back in USA. He is willing to be friend with my baxa now and would like to develop the relationship further in the future is compatible. He asked for her yahoo account, but my baxa say no time to chat with him, as she is busy working to earn money for family. He offers to help my baxa by sending by sending money monthly. My baxa tells me she is willing to take the money from him. She assures me that she only love me but want more help to assist her family.

Since day 1 I know, I have been telling her that I do not have a lot of money, so she never ask much from me. Now baxa want take money from the Viet Kieu. I lan lan have to accept the fact. SBF bro, how would you response to this?

So this is my very personal experience about LIES and MONEY with Vietnamese.
1) If you want the truth, you will have to accept it when told. If you think you cannot accept the truth, don’t bother to ask too much. It will only hurt.
2) If you have money to give, just give and don’t think that you are conned. If you have no money to give, just accept the fact that your baxa / girlfriend will get it somewhere, somehow.
3) If you cannot accept the fact that this is the situation that most poor Vietnamese are in, don’t start a relationship with one.

Cheers,
KT

Still love my baxa a lot no matter how much I cheong in Sillypore JC/GL viet scene.
Old 22-05-2008, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
articbobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Hi, I am a newbie to only this site but thanks to all the men who wrote about their VN wives. Being naive, I tot only China wives would expect the husband to feed the army back home.
Hmmm.... To share, I am unmarried and almost wanted to marry a Vietnamese due to my hope of a simple life instead of marrying a high maintainence Ferrari=Sg gals. But my mother was Kaobei-ing on foreign wives everyday until i almost turn monk. She does not understand Sg women's demands and problems or even disobedience (ask Sg wife stay at home, wnat to watch movie. Ask her save money, go and buy Prada etc etc...)

Now I am stranded and can only wait for myself to be raped and inpregnated before marrying myself off...

Pls share more on VN wives symptoms and issues coz I am thinking of going there again...
I believe that e general characteristics of VN gals are stubborn and loyal. Pros & cons.... But anything else to add b4 I marry the wrong one ??

Thanks for sharing : Bro torres Mok, casannova03
Old 22-05-2008, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
We never meet up before. Even same flight, we still dunno who is who.
I went HCM on 12Apr (early morning) and back on 16Apr (evening). Same flight?
R u taking jetstar on (early morning) 12 apr? if yes, we r taking the same flight on that day. I back in SG 1day earlier.
Old 22-05-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Why do most Vietnamese talk mostly about money?

In fact all people talk about money. In Sillypore, the stupid cost of living is so high and now the stupid increase in oil price escalated every thing. We are already complaining, so will the Vietnamese. High % of the population is poor and is very much affected by the country inflation and increase in price of oil and rice.

My baxa is very much affect by the current situation. Every now and than, she will say that things in Vietnam are getting very expensive. Furthermore her family (father, mother and youngest brother who is still schooling) depends very much on her for money. She say that her elder brother (useless) got wife, so it if difficult for him to worry much about father and mother. Her elder sister got husband (useless) and a baby, so her sister can only worry for husband and baby. 1 younger brother (hardworking) who got a wife recently also needs to worry own family. She being not married yet, will have to take care and provide money for her father (owe money), mother (easily sick) and youngest brother (schooling). So she needs to find ways to get the money. Lucky she got a girlfriend who gives her the lobang to sell own clothes using their boss shop. I supported by providing the capital for her to start up. Now this is not enough as inflation in Vietnam is high.

Bro, for this, i may want to disagree with u. Its not the current situation that vietnamese talked about money all the time. When things were cheap and life was easier way back in 2002 and 2003, they were all out talking about money. Talking about money is one thing, but they are also all out to try all sorts of ways, even without pride, to get that money. These are the vietnamese. Its in their blood.
Old 22-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since day 1 I know, I have been telling her that I do not have a lot of money, so she never ask much from me. Now baxa want take money from the Viet Kieu. I lan lan have to accept the fact. SBF bro, how would you response to this?

Still love my baxa a lot no matter how much I cheong in Sillypore JC/GL viet scene.

Hi bro

You would have noticed I seldom post or give any advice on relationship matters with Vietnamese gals, as I hold this belief that every relationship is different with different parties involved plus diffferent personalities and hence it may be like what you've said earlier = it will not be wholly fair to judge, praise or criticized the whole vietnamese population or any nationality for that matter based on personal good or bad experiences.

What I just want to say is that I've always admired you in being able to accept your baxa as she is plus knowing about her present & past, my simple advice is "Do what you personally think is right, there are no straightforward or a simple right or wrong in life"

There are just too much differing views in a forum and asking for advice here may not be too productive

I took the time to post this is simply becos I know you personally, take care bro...

Haiz.......again I ranted off my miserable 2 dongs worth, pai-say pai-say

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 22-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How to cope with inflation in Vietnam?
Get as much money from outside source as possible.

She told me this over the phone (daily teleconference) While working, she gets to know 2 guys (1 Taiwanese and 1 Viet Kieu). These 2 guys are interested in her and are willing to help her in money terms.

The Taiwanese is working in HCMC and willing to give her family US$20,000 if she can marry her. He is also very willing to help her out if she requested. However my baxa says she rejected he offer as there are terms attached. This Taiwanese knows her brother need a laptop and he offers to buy one for her brother, she rejected as well. So I bought a laptop for her brother by paying monthly installment. She is very happy that I can help this time. She knows that I pay by monthly installment, she tells me to deduct from the monthly allowance I give her.

The Viet Kieu just got to know my baxa 2 weeks ago. Now he is back in USA. He is willing to be friend with my baxa now and would like to develop the relationship further in the future is compatible. He asked for her yahoo account, but my baxa say no time to chat with him, as she is busy working to earn money for family. He offers to help my baxa by sending by sending money monthly. My baxa tells me she is willing to take the money from him. She assures me that she only love me but want more help to assist her family.

1) If you want the truth, you will have to accept it when told. If you think you cannot accept the truth, don’t bother to ask too much. It will only hurt.
2) If you have money to give, just give and don’t think that you are conned. If you have no money to give, just accept the fact that your baxa / girlfriend will get it somewhere, somehow.
3) If you cannot accept the fact that this is the situation that most poor Vietnamese are in, don’t start a relationship with one.

Cheers,
KT

Bro, i know you for so many years since secondary school days. After reading your post, i have to say i am worried for you. So don't mind me kapo a bit to point out somethings i find suspicious. I have been around the Viet scene since 2002 and have my fair share of the nightlife in HCMC. I know u love your ba xa very much, but no matter what, i find the situation she describes about the taiwanese man and US vietkieu very suspicious. I don't want to say too much about this, but please be careful.
Old 22-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Samster

I understand that some bros may not agree with me about somethings i write in the forum about vietnamese. I wrote these based on my experiences with vietnamese for the past years. These experiences may not be a lot compared to some other bros, but its still good enuff to share. I remember that some years back, there's a fellow bro in Vn who was posted there for work. I share my experience that working for others is very much different from managing your own business. The people you meet , the things you experience will be much more. That moment in time, i can sense his disagreement with me. Many years later today, he started his own business and i am sure he agrees with me now. The same goes for another few bros who disagreed with my views on vietnamese ladies (generally) some years back, but the moment he got dumped and cheated by the viet gal, he understood why i asked him to be careful. Yes, its unfair to critise the whole population but sometimes its true enuff . I have discussed this with some vietnamese elites including ministerial level politicians, and they do agree with me on this. They even told me a few jokes about the defects in vietnamese culture. hahhaha

The scene i was in some years back may be different from what it is now. Nowadays, singaporeans flood every corner of HCMC. You can disagree with me in any way you like as personal experiences differ.
Old 22-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 20
technofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertechnofreak is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
last time in 2002 when i first come HCMC, there are also gals i met from disco that tell me that they don't go Lam Tinh. KNN, look so innocent and sweet, i believe also. But after 2 bottles of hard liquor, the sweetness gone, the innocence gone and the horniess came in. 800K VND for overnight was the first i got. But during that time, S$1 = around 7000 VND.
We are the players, they are the actors

I was once being cockteased by one of the Saloon gals n ended up with us both sleeping (in my hotel room) with our clothes on n did NOTHING for the night!! This despite her being very highly intoxicated too...

Quote:
Ater drinking and feeling high, the gals will very horny. So will be easier to up them. This is why so many guys go disco and try to get gals drunk.

I usually kana raped by the gals when they are high on drink..
Why no gals ever raped me before??

Quote:
Orchard Tower: người đàn ông mặc quần áo phụ nữ và ngược lại
Wah cheem sia anh...Em hieu chet ling

Quote:
Ohhh no!! I duno if i have fallen into the trap. My baxa in VN make me 100% commited to her and i am willing to do anything to make her happy. Started to send her $ mthly and always got a shopping list from her before I go visit her.

Knowing her for 2 years and yet doubtful at times. Have to last this long distance relationship for another 1 year 4 mths. Tiring... but yet always feel sweet whenever i go hcmc to see her.
Dun mind I ask u something bro...My baxa's friend was immediately extradited upon entry to Sinkapore n was slapped with a 3-year ban from coming here. Any solution to this? I heard that the boyfriend can go over VN to bring her here. How true is this?? Thanks for reply.

Quote:

Haiz...Which gal (no matter what nationality) won't "outsource" for additional income (since it's no strings attached) right? We as players, also "outsource" for more cunts even though there's a great gf or wife waiting at home...Just my personal view.

For your point (3), I think it applies to mostly poor PRCs, Thais, Cambodians etc as well...Don't u think so?

Khong gi co the thay the con, tai vi con la tat ca cua doi ong ba

Interesting RPG Sex Game: Pornstar Wars
Old 22-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Hi bro

You would have noticed I seldom post or give any advice on relationship matters with Vietnamese gals, as I hold this belief that every relationship is different with different parties involved plus diffferent personalities and hence it may be like what you've said earlier = it will not be wholly fair to judge, praise or criticized the whole vietnamese population or any nationality for that matter based on personal good or bad experiences.

What I just want to say is that I've always admired you in being able to accept your baxa as she is plus knowing about her present & past, my simple advice is "Do what you personally think is right, there are no straightforward or a simple right or wrong in life"

There are just too much differing views in a forum and asking for advice here may not be too productive

I took the time to post this is simply becos I know you personally, take care bro...

Haiz.......again I ranted off my miserable 2 dongs worth, pai-say pai-say

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Well said, I upped you my 3 humble points.....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by technofreak View Post

I was once being cockteased by one of the Saloon gals n ended up with us both sleeping (in my hotel room) with our clothes on n did NOTHING for the night!! This despite her being very highly intoxicated too...

Why no gals ever raped me before??

Dun mind I ask u something bro...My baxa's friend was immediately extradited upon entry to Sinkapore n was slapped with a 3-year ban from coming here. Any solution to this? I heard that the boyfriend can go over VN to bring her here. How true is this?? Thanks for reply.
[/COLOR]
Correction TechnoF, you were with the saloon gal at her HOUSE, not hotel room

The reason why no gals raped you was becos you are even more highly hyperactive & higher urge than the gals mah

Nope the ICA ban stays regardless of who brings her in (unless Lao Lee himself lah), however the BF can try to appeal to ICA to overturn the ban but chances are not good

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1