The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

3 wins from 3 games, 9 pts, thats it for the month of august.
But really a subpar performance from the Reds, 1st half was better than the 2nd half. Some of them are still having hangover from the world cup while others are playing a dangerous game of sloppy passing in defence in the 2nd half. Ah Klopp should tell them to cut out the fancy footwork at the back, if not a better team would have punish them with a goal or 2.
Motm=Joe Gomez.
Next 2 league games in Sept would be away to Leicester and Spurs, so let's see what Ah Klopp's slightly new and improved Reds are made of.
Old 26-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
3 wins from 3 games, 9 pts, thats it for the month of august.
But really a subpar performance from the Reds, 1st half was better than the 2nd half. Some of them are still having hangover from the world cup while others are playing a dangerous game of sloppy passing in defence in the 2nd half. Ah Klopp should tell them to cut out the fancy footwork at the back, if not a better team would have punish them with a goal or 2.
Motm=Joe Gomez.
Next 2 league games in Sept would be away to Leicester and Spurs, so let's see what Ah Klopp's slightly new and improved Reds are made of.
Liverpool will have tough fixtures coming up and also depends on CL draw -

Leicester(A) on 1/9, Spurs(A) on 15/9, Southampton(H) on 22/9, Chelsea(A) on 30/9, Man City(H) on 7/10

In between need to play CL group stage.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 26-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Leicester(A) on 1/9, Spurs(A) on 15/9, Southampton(H) on 22/9, Chelsea(A) on 30/9, Man City(H) on 7/10

Tough games but all of them are winnable.
Old 26-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Focus is important and keeping the game at high level will allow us to push for a win. The players need more time to adjust but I'm confident they will gel well.

Looking forward to the next match. Also the bench looks not bad if we need to make a change.
Old 27-08-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Yup, 3 tough away games in Sept plus CL group stage games starting in the later part of the same month. If can get 10 out of 12 pts from the 4 league games in Sept would show Ah Klopp has a better team this season. One month at a time.
Old 28-08-2018, 05:35 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs maintained 100% win with 3 - 0 win versus MU.

Guess JM must be blaming @#$&*-+%

Old 28-08-2018, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Spurs look the real deal with Poch's first win against United at OT no less

Tbf to Mourinho he did try some new tactics which seemed to work well in the first half, with a 3 man defence, Bailly not even making the bench. But 2nd half the wheels came off, Lucas Moura shinning for Spurs.

Lukaku once again failing to live up to his huge price tag when it comes to big matches, Pogba quite ordinary and Mourinho still does not appear to trust Rashford. Fred looked quite good though.

But the night belonged to Spurs. Early days, but it looks like Poch and Sarri are going to give Klopp and Pep a run.

We have been warned! Massive games coming up after the international break!!
Old 28-08-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18408 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Pool is not alone! Chelsea, Spurs are also in the hunt! CCB media always talk cock about pool challenging city!
Old 28-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Mourinho: "And I won three PL titles, more than any of the other 19 managers. Respect, please." Then walks out asking for more respect. Having a total meltdown in the post match presser. The Portuguese Donald Trump.

Pogba 90mil, Lukaku 75mil, Fred 52mil, Bailly 30mil, Lindelof 30mil, Matic 40mil. Alexis Sánchez - free but on massssssive wages. 

Also inherited a world class keeper and some other very promising players.

Yet Mourinho is the one hard done by!!!
Old 28-08-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope JM stays for a few more years, but very unlikely
Old 28-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

The league is slowly gathering pace and the table coming together.

Nevertheless, still in early stages and keen to see where Liverpool stands come Christmas.
Old 29-08-2018, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

If still no trophy for Pool this season... Klopp's days will be numbered!
@least bring back an FA cup n not fighting for 4th placing.
Old 29-08-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

3 Brazilian players playing in USA may not be back in time for spurs game.

Old 30-08-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Liverpool in Pot 3 for CL draw tonight similar to last campaign.

Bring on RM, Barca, Juventus, Roma, Dortmund.

Old 31-08-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad, we have 4 players in the England squad! But I doubt lalla would be featured Lor! Too bad OX is injured!otherwise , we could have 5!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1