The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgnightlife View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/ping-er-massage/

TCM device treatment: 10/ 10 ( Felt warm but relaxing after applying herbal cream on stomach and back followed by baking process)
I'm an ignoramus on TCM but how to tell if this baking process is safe-is it used by qualified TCM practitioners?
example microwave ovens have side effects
Old 03-09-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
Any comment on Jiu-er/Qing-er ?

http://sglonelyguy.net/jiu-er-massage/
I'm also interested in her. Appreciate if any FR on her. Thanks bros!
Old 03-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
I'm an ignoramus on TCM but how to tell if this baking process is safe-is it used by qualified TCM practitioners?
example microwave ovens have side effects
Seriously, I wouldn't try any TCM practices by ML, even if they have a certificate of sorts. There are many incidents where gua sha or ba guan could lead to blood infection and serious hospitisation.

I would not try anything dubious no matter. Only did gua sha once by an ML which Ibhave a high level of trust on her hygiene.

My two cents worth.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Seriously, I wouldn't try any TCM practices by ML, even if they have a certificate of sorts. There are many incidents where gua sha or ba guan could lead to blood infection and serious hospitisation.

I would not try anything dubious no matter. Only did gua sha once by an ML which Ibhave a high level of trust on her hygiene.

My two cents worth.
what about juagen then ?

will the wrong kind of juagen harm ur dick ?
Old 04-09-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=lovetochong;16375581]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobixiaoyu View Post

how is her service?
Okt write the report u believe ?
Old 04-09-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntailan View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/ki-ki-massage/

Just finished with Kiki. Surprisingly the massage was good. Not the feather touch one. Specials was 50/80/100 and she is working at a massage place. Had the beginner session and it was not rushed at all. She did a mint bao yang for me and it was relaxing. Even asked me how I feel when she pressed and pulled certain places. Cleaned up and left her with a tip. Will RTM since it is closed by my office.
Does Kiki look like the picture or is she mid 30s auntie ?

100 is FJ ?
Old 04-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
what about juagen then ?

will the wrong kind of juagen harm ur dick ?
Yes of course. It's dealing with the veins and vital points on your kuku & balls, of course proper knowledge is important lah. You won't like your kuku to be messed up right?

Don't think will be based on official certificate but more on training and experience.

Usually I find a source I can trust and stay with it. Previously was bro Steroidfreak's JG gals. Now I stick with Laura for my JG sessions.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Does Kiki look like the picture or is she mid 30s auntie ?

100 is FJ ?
I have not visited Kiki, but from her photos and videos she does look like a SYT.

I think he meant 100+50 entrance for fj.
Old 04-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
I have not visited Kiki, but from her photos and videos she does look like a SYT.

I think he meant 100+50 entrance for fj.
Visited before , add her on wechat and you will roughly know how she look. Total dmg 150 , quite decent.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
boss86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/apple/
http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-yu-massage/

Bros let me give warning on this ML first. Don't want other bros to become victim of photoshop photo and fake age posted.

Imo Apple/xiao-yu is in the late 30s or even 40. Looks like a Aunty to me.
Massage is definitely piano and I was about to fall asleep.

Keep asking myself why I waste money to visit such ML, but anyway I'm already there and she did her job. So I just paid and leave after everything is done withing that hour.

Definitely not a RTM for me.
I miss Lynn and Vivian. Now a days LTD also like never QC, quality like not consistant.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss86 View Post

Bros let me give warning on this ML first. Don't want other bros to become victim of photoshop photo and fake age posted.

Keep asking myself why I waste money to visit such ML, but anyway I'm already there and she did her job. So I just paid and leave after everything is done withing that hour.

I miss Lynn and Vivian. Now a days LTD also like never QC, quality like not consistant.
Since when we can trust the advertised age lol

From her photos she does not look like syt as Lynn/Vivian that you mentioned. I thought Lynn still around just did not advertise?
Old 04-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yes of course. It's dealing with the veins and vital points on your kuku & balls, of course proper knowledge is important lah. You won't like your kuku to be messed up right?

Don't think will be based on official certificate but more on training and experience.

Usually I find a source I can trust and stay with it. Previously was bro Steroidfreak's JG gals. Now I stick with Laura for my JG sessions.
Ya man, miss Steroidfreak's girls...
Old 04-09-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Some time ago I visited the website "Little Tiger" and found a new young massage gal by the name of YANKEE 洋洋 and decided to give her a try.

SMS her at 11am to confirm same day appointment with her at 7pm and was given the location at 104 Amoy Street which happens to be a Spa. When the time comes, SMS her few times and no reply until 10 mins pass the time then she reply back that she's not free. WTF!!! She even got the cheek to say that I can go and look for other gals in the Spa. Then, what's the confirmation of appointment for?? End up then I realised she forgot my appointment and go ahead with other customer.

She may look cheo but her service attitude sucks big time!

Find her at your own costs...

Old 05-09-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
http://sglonelyguy.net/kang-li-massage/

Are there any newer FRs for this ml? Is she a MILF?
Old 05-09-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss86 View Post

Are you blind or out to sabo? You are just like the other guy who wrote that Laura is old, Xiao Yu is definitely not late 30s or 40s.

I wouldn't say her massage is as good as those in the clean joints, but decent enough with good strength and not piano type. Certainly better than Vivian
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1