The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-10-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro... depends on what you are looking for...

The candy you are referring to rainie? just came back from a session with her b4 I mia... do note she just shifted so the "jap housewife in apartment" effect no more liao... however it is replaced by "reflection from wardrobe door" effect... massage wise I think she is the better one among the 3.
Bro, she just temporary shifted to another location somewhere nesr the old location.

will probably shift back again but different unit by end of this month.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...1#post11959316
Old 13-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop View Post
making a choice between Innocence, Mint & Candy is really tough...

any bro can help give suggestion??
Have not tried Mint, but between Innocence and Candy .........

Both offer decent massage. If you are looking for pro level massage, then, better look elsewhere.

Both are talk cock sing song sexperts, esp Innocence. Chat with them and very soon your one hour will be up. But very enjoyable.

Candy's looks is as per pics. Innocence's face though blurred out, is quite pretty, got standard one.

Innocence is slim, petite and lightweight, like teenager, Candy is slender, taller and heavier, like adult.

Happy ending is about same same ba. But I feel Candy put more effort into teasing you before the main event with the BM and stuff. However, Innocence's moaning is quite a turn on.

Hope it helps. If I manage to try Mint this week, I will add to your headache. Hee hee.
Old 13-10-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3609 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...1#post11959573

My simple FR on Princess or Aisha. She have shifted to a 3rd location in such a short span here. But it's all for the good of her customer's convenience. This new place is by far the most ideal n I'm happy at least she can at least properly get some food from her vicinity unlike the previous locations. While she has no lack of regulars, I believe the current market provides quite a stiffer competition for her compared to her 1st trip. But she is 1 of a few I would always rtm simply becoz she's provides all her services wholeheartedly n always so hardworking. She got the looks, awesome figure n can really put in a good massage n the sensual part is also shiok n she will not cut corners n give u a full 60min session. Her bubbly character and spontaneous conversation will also ensure the session is not a boring 1. What more can I ask for? The fact that I kanna cheated many times by various ML due to fake looks, fake massage or fake advertised services makes me go back to Princess everytime. When ruby was here, I would usually alternate my visits between them as they are the real deal.

Another of my fav ML is also Angel from Bro Lexus85 and she was my original default Masseur until the arrival of Princess. But Angel also have the looks, figure n best of all her massage n juagen is really authentic n shiok. It's really a tough world nowadays. MLs so many, money so little 😝
Old 13-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ghostx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can anyone here Pm me mint and her sister contact thanks!!
Old 14-10-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Have not tried Mint, but between Innocence and Candy .........

Both offer decent massage. If you are looking for pro level massage, then, better look elsewhere.

Both are talk cock sing song sexperts, esp Innocence. Chat with them and very soon your one hour will be up. But very enjoyable.

Candy's looks is as per pics. Innocence's face though blurred out, is quite pretty, got standard one.

Innocence is slim, petite and lightweight, like teenager, Candy is slender, taller and heavier, like adult.

Happy ending is about same same ba. But I feel Candy put more effort into teasing you before the main event with the BM and stuff. However, Innocence's moaning is quite a turn on.

Hope it helps. If I manage to try Mint this week, I will add to your headache. Hee hee.
yeah, I missed innocence moaning. She used to work at tian an men, so definitely got standard one. She look like this particular blogger. http://shennyyang.blogspot.sg/
Old 14-10-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punggol View Post
Bro, she just temporary shifted to another location somewhere nesr the old location.

will probably shift back again but different unit by end of this month.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...1#post11959316
Yeah bro... her original place is under reno... so she wants to move back once it is done...

But I wonder she can stay so long?

Cathy, Mango
Old 14-10-2014, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happens to Laura and Mint? They are off list from Chewyfruit. Are they still working?
Old 14-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Aesop is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro derrick & canthaveenuf really make my choices harder.. Haha

Why i do not have the money tp go all 3??
Old 14-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11359 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Sharing this solid massage gem ..fully naked sensation massage makes u enjoy her Pcc skill . Don't miss it ..

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=479894
Plse note she only serve Chinese tiko
Daily sharing this super gem full naked massage v rare find ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 14-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

They are still working, never heard from them that they are not working leh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
What happens to Laura and Mint? They are off list from Chewyfruit. Are they still working?
Of cos got time and money will go for all 3 since all also verified good MLs~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop View Post
Bro derrick & canthaveenuf really make my choices harder.. Haha

Why i do not have the money tp go all 3??

Old 14-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Chincai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chincai View Post
Just found this new hobby recently and visited Sheila from Mingzhao stables and has not been looking away from the stable.
Bros, please don't flame me or accuse me of being a okt.
Will clock my FRs on other joints once I'm done with this one.

Sheila
Looks pretty close to photo. Massage not too bad. High GFE. Claimed to be of mixed Korean blood, but whatever. Service attitude make up for the shortfall in massaging.

Coco
Feminine type. High GFE. Boobs nice to grope. BBBJ with good suction. Massage skills so-so.

May
MILF with great massaging skills. Boobs also quite a handful. BJ experience was shiok. Was dying for a CIM which didn't takes place.

Alice
A bit fleshy but nice to hug. First time getting GFE shower. Feels good with her boobs rubbing against my body. High GFE. Massage acceptable.

Yet to try
Kitty - saw in forum she is going back soon. Bumped into her during one of the visits. Pretty but yet to secure an appointment with her.

Ye Xuan - saw in forum new addition. Looks good.

Aiyo! So limited ammo, how to try so many gems?
Again, this is a newly found hobby for me. Still trying to navigate around the forum. So please don't flame me. I'm also not the okt for Mingzhao.

PS: can bros enlighten me what's the purpose of points and power?

Tried Kitty last night.
Overall, I left a satisfied customer.

Greeted by her in her sexy lingerie. The moment those came off, it was like ohlahlah! Her nice body curves... Boobs quite a handful to grap.

Almost cannot tahan when she did the body massage on her. Just feeling her soft silky skin and boobs on my body, the feeling was just damn shiok. She slowly go for the base and start the bobby and finished off with a hj.

Heard from her that she's going back this Friday (17 Oct). Bros, don't miss it.
Old 14-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Daily sharing this super gem full naked massage v rare find ..
We know u super supporter. But can u don't quote the same report and do advertising for her here everyday?
Old 14-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
Andry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of light

Can some kind soul kindly pm me laura/mint number? Forgot to save

Kam sia
Old 14-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Tried alice under sgsexcapades recently.

Arrangement was easy and response was quick.

Went to the apartment which is shared by 2 other girls but didnt get to see them.

Alice was friendly hence easy to break the ice. Her room was spacious and a toilet inside.

Massage: 7/10
Looks: 7/10
body: 6.5/10 (smooth and petite with b- cup)
bj: 5/10 (alot of teething so didnt enjoy it.)
Hj: 7/10 variation on speed and good amount of oil used.
Cat bath: very little time and nimbling on nipples with teeth.. lol! Feels like a little hamster.

Rtm: too many ML out there to try.
Old 14-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 10
JBII is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJBII is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJBII is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJBII is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry to input this, but PRC ladies provide the worst massage!
They are here to earn quick bucks and pay no attention to service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1