The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
In total, my spending for the 3D2N trip amounts to about $586, inclusive of girl, hotel, ferry and meals. Will do a breakdown of the expenses when I get home.
I didnt really count my spending,but my gross spending is :

I bring S$1040 to Batam before paying for ferry tickets.When i return to Sillypore,i still have 1.22 juta and S$110 left in my wallet. So i roughly spend a gross S$800 before hotel rooms claim back from my company and selling my shopping bag items to my Sillypore customers,hehehe... i was so tempted to stay another night there,which would add up to 5D4N if i do but i know i just have to control myself.

Now i am writing my 18th Batam trip summary and scanning/editing some photo info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
PS : insha-allah, we will meet again
Whats the meaning of isha-allah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
PPS : thanks Nono for your D1 lunch treat too!
Its my usual practice,or habit to have the 1st meal paid by me.

Its also a big honour to be able to meet up with so many bros in one go. I think this is the 2nd most crowded group trip since i start visiting Batam,hehehe...my most sincere thanks to you for showing the way and leading all of us to have an inexpensive,yet very very good tasting "down-to-earth" food that one dont exactly get to taste it when in Sillypore.

Thank you (and i thank your partner too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Money well spent .
Normal usual spending is around S$200/night stay in Batam excluding ferry.

Hotel room : 475k rupiah (decently good hotel)
Overnight Girl : 1 million rupiah
Transport : 120k rupiah
Girl tip : 100k rupiah
Massage : 90k/hr (no special)
Misc/Food : 200k rupiah
Total : 1985k rupiah

Bringing S$250/night stay is on the safer side tho.

And if i were to budget myself in Batam,i will go for :

Hotel room : 300k
Overnight Girl : 800k
Transport : 120k
Girl tip : 100k
Massage : 90k/hr
Misc/Food : 200k
Total : 1610k
(i can still drop another 200k if i were to book a 600k overnight girl)

I will usually bring a spare S$50/night for unforeseen circumstances,hehehe...which i often see the unforeseen happening nowaday,like going to Men's Spa,shopping in mall,watch a movie etc. Watching movie is cheap in Batam,but the pop corns/hotdogs and the drinks is the thing one should always be wary about. I dont count shopping as part of my Batam budget tho cos most time,i am helping others to buy things back to Sillypore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Surprise....looks like the Kaha email not for show.
I actually received an apology email from the Business Development Director of Kaha group.
He apologized for his staff's action and will take action.
He requested for my bank account so to transfer the extra amount back to me.
Should I do so?
The email also CC another 4 Kaha staffs in the loop.
Any follow up on this case,bro?

Thanks and hope all's well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
The stall name is Yulif my favourite stall always full but they only start business after 7pm..try the chicken with green chilli if u like spicy...
So,the Tent-looking food store beside Goodway hotel name is Yulif? I dont see a name outside their store tho. Maybe becos we were there at my usual odd timing,thats why i dont see crowd (i dont like crowd).

In fact most food stores that i go to that were known to be crowded usually quieten down by the time i reached,eg Ibu Joko,Momo noodles,Instar Coffee shop,Bai Long etc...hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttonytan View Post
also, how do I deal with the masseuse there?
Must always bargain the price or fees.
Bargaining is their way of life
Old 04-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Going batam this coming sg50 holidays, staying near nagoya hill shopping mall... looking for a good massage around that area, tips please
also, how do I deal with the masseuse there?

Try the HILLS hotel. There is a massage behind Nagoya Hills.

IF you cross the road, in front of the Mall towards Formosa hotel, there are plenty of them... read bro NONO reports

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-08-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yes,yes...but i thought Hotel Bali closed down or something? Hotel Bali is known to be one of the MOST HAUNTED HOTEL i knew in Batam so far...10 out of 10 people i talk to says so. So in order not to sabotage bros,i left out that hotel (in case they manage to find a room and stayed there since its also known to be cheap).

I never stay before or met anything unusual there (Bali Hotel). But friends who stayed in Goodway Hotel during Hari Raya period recently says that some of the tap at the hotel lobby toilet will auto turn on,hehehe...i wonder if they fix a tap-water sensor at their lobby toilet tho,hehehe...
Good way hotel used to be very haunted. The former name is mandarin hotel. They called a lot of bomohs, n others, no use. Until finally, one of the bomoh or fengshui master ask them to change the name, n problems are solved. That's more than 14 years ago...

Old 04-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hope u enjoy your trip. Let see if you can join me on the plan trip that i suggested.
I...will...be...waiting...for...your...coming...tr ip...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
If u book 2 girls in btm,most likely u are banging 1 girl while the other turns away to sleep or hide in toilet.
Hehehe...spots on,bro. Thats why i am learning Blackpage's technique,to try to build relationship between 2 girls and myself before i actually book the girls to have my threesome. I honestly dont see the fun if i bonk one girl and the other just turn away to sleep or hide inside toilet. Thats not a threesome to me,its just plain bonking one girl while the other girl rest,except there is no rest for myself...lol.

Most important thing in my term of threesome is, coordination between myself and my 2 girls.Without good coordination in a threesome,i will just be dumping money into the sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Anyway will be looking forward to your recommendations

My list of salons (CLEAN) consist of the following:

1) 1 X long hair with some highlight SYT/GND/fair Indonesian girl with 10% English level, per cut, wash, hair tonic + free head massage for 40k or 50k cant remember.. (I cut my hair once a month..)

2) 2 X Middle-Late 20 Indon Chinese girls with "considerably expensive price in batam term" (behind relax that row of shop-houses)

3) 1 X Hot Mama look Indon Chinese girl with "slight above average price" (among that row of shop-houses opposite central point towards Siga Building)

4) 1 Lot X Super friendly old couple Indon Chinese, per cut, wash, hair tonic + head massage for 40k to 60k cant remember.. (first row of shop-houses after exiting NED towards Instar Hotel direction.

I'm keeping the location of salon number 1 as a secret first for now..
The only Saloon i have experience on is Shellina,hehehe...well,i didnt go there to have my hair cut tho,i go there to book overnight girls (they told me they do hair cuts/wash too),hehehe...and then i was eyeing at Utama Hotel's saloon too. Seen quite a few girls in it tho. And there is this building beside Lucky Plaza that also has a saloon which is relatively new,i notice some pretty ladies in it,but i also see....MEN cutting hair for others !!

Visiting saloon is not like going to massage places,cut hair only can cut about once or twice a month,going massage places and getting special service out of it can be a few times a day. So i was hoping the hair washer/face washer in a saloon is a pretty one rather than to have a nice looking hair stylist that would be cutting my hair.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tigershark123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the meaning of insha'allah
.[/QUOTE]

God's willing
Old 04-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Whats the meaning of isha-allah?
As Tigershark mentioned, it means "By God's Will", or "If God allows it"

Quote:
Thank you (and i thank your partner too).
It was nice meeting and chatting for us too. And to be frank - you're a great organiser. The uninitiated, or infrequent-visiting boys to tagging along with yourself is their good fortune.

Hope this (group organising) doesn't become a chore that it takes the fun out of enjoying batam for your ownself

Cheers!
Old 04-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ttonytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In actual fact, i'm staying at THE HILLS :"D What are their prices btw?

What's the typical prices for extras? And I would really appreciate if some bros can share with me what are the masseuses like and how to nego with them.

Old 04-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 05-08-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Normal usual spending is around S$200/night stay in Batam excluding ferry.

Hotel room : 475k rupiah (decently good hotel)
Overnight Girl : 1 million rupiah
Transport : 120k rupiah
Girl tip : 100k rupiah
Massage : 90k/hr (no special)
Misc/Food : 200k rupiah
Total : 1985k rupiah

Bringing S$250/night stay is on the safer side tho.

And if i were to budget myself in Batam,i will go for :

Hotel room : 300k
Overnight Girl : 800k
Transport : 120k
Girl tip : 100k
Massage : 90k/hr
Misc/Food : 200k
Total : 1610k
(i can still drop another 200k if i were to book a 600k overnight girl)

I will usually bring a spare S$50/night for unforeseen circumstances,hehehe...which i often see the unforeseen happening nowaday,like going to Men's Spa,shopping in mall,watch a movie etc. Watching movie is cheap in Batam,but the pop corns/hotdogs and the drinks is the thing one should always be wary about. I dont count shopping as part of my Batam budget tho cos most time,i am helping others to buy things back to Sillypore...
Think the pop corns/hotdogs and drinks are part of cinema operator's strategy to earn higher margins. I always find it amusing...soft drinks cost more than cigs and beers
Old 05-08-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
In actual fact, i'm staying at THE HILLS :"D What are their prices btw?

What's the typical prices for extras? And I would really appreciate if some bros can share with me what are the masseuses like and how to nego with them.
Hotel rates are usually higher than normal massage parlours.

But as always, u can try HJ 150K, FJ 250k onwards... usually, they open mouth 400K onwards

Old 05-08-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
.. looks like another series of place need to venture.. too bad, my hairs grow slow.. kinda wish it grow fast now...
Just sharing my mum's recipe to help grow hair fast or for those who are bald.

In Batam,i know they sell coconut oil,yes..you use a bit of those. Then when you happen to cook egg at home,dont throw away the egg shell,you need the egg white in the shell,just one finger-full of egg white will do. Now comes the fruit enzyme part,if you drink organic fruit enzyme,again,you will need about one finger-full of fruit enzyme. One finger full is something like the amount you dip your finger into a jar of jam (very little). Mix the egg white and enzyme with about 10ml of coconut oil and then use it to massage your big head.

Will need to do it before sleep and if you afraid the oily hair may stain the pillow,put a small towel on the pillow. You will need to do it about once every 3 days for a month or more,sleep before midnight and have 9 glasses of water everyday. Next morning just wash it off before going to work.

I have done it myself and it works.You will never believe i use to have bald patches on my head (part of my big head use to be bald),now i am completely healed,hehehe... (i shocked some of colleagues)

This is just grandmother recipe,works for me doesnt mean it works for everyone,hehehe...but no harm trying if ingredients were easy to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Hope batam will have those salon cum bbbj theme shop in HCM soon
Sorry in advance as what i am going to ask is about to be a bit off topic.

In HCMC,how much the girls charge in their saloon (for those with such service) for each bbbj all in?

I am just asking out of curiosity,no obligation to reply me tho (since this is an off topic question).

Thank you.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hotel rates are usually higher than normal massage parlours.
Wow! Sands Spa at The Hills Hotel is as pricey as Spa Secret at Nagoya Hill....

Meaning around 200k - 250k or more for their most basic massage per 1.5 hr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
But as always, u can try HJ 150K, FJ 250k onwards... usually, they open mouth 400K onwards
You are right,bro. HJ at big hotel usual open mouth price usually 400k to 600k (1 shot) and worse is FJ,usually 700k to a million for a shot. Of course,thats before bargaining,hehehe...in Batam,even full roaming,bbbj and strip all clothing (bra,underwear off) also must bargain for the right price. Top roaming with clothes on usually free,hehehe...

I usually apply the "i 1st time come batam,my friend tell me..." tactic when in a bargaining-with-girl situation.

* my heart is aching so much when i pay 200k (+50k tips) for a hj + bbbj + full roam (top and bottom) at Altalanta Spa in my last trip. Big head over small head case. Haiz...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
what's the 2-bank rule, bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quixy09 View Post
Hi bros. I usually go to morena joints for the past 2 years I do know that it is banned here. But I believe they have the best looking gals and syt among all joints in batam. The only downside is they stick by the 2-bank rule and overnight booking usually last within 4-6hrs.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

My last trip to Batam, I really enjoy the live band music at No Name Club in Harmoni Hotel.
Wonder where else can we get such solid band in Batam?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread