The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
blackglass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by firezan View Post
Do you mean that if tarma with Cherry and Roini, one will be down south giving you a BJ?
Nop, both of them doesnt give bj or fj, only hj.

Cherry will lick n sucknur left nipple , n roini your right.
Both their hands will be stroking little bro.
Old 17-08-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
triple x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/lynn/

Anyone tried b4?
Old 17-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple x View Post
Why are you lazy to do a search?
Old 17-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
triple x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Why are you lazy to do a search?

I did and read thru only can find one review.. hahha..
Old 17-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody tried May from LTD? Looks hot.
Old 17-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimeslee View Post
Any bros managed to book liltiger Donna? Messaged her but no reply...
Perhaps she's busy? u gotta try harder then.
Old 17-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
blackglass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Do you mean that if tarma with Cherry and Roini, one will be down south giving you a BJ?
Nop, tey dun offer bj or fj

Cherry in the left n roini in Ur right. Both licking Ur nipple while their hands are stroking your little bro.
Old 17-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I did and read thru only can find one review.. hahha..
Do a search in the ML Compilation Thread 2.0 and you will find more MRs.
Old 17-08-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Paid a visit to Min Min a couple of days back.

She is really very playful and I enjoyed the session a lot. Slim, rather pretty, nice boobs, smooth skin.

She is going back in mid September, so those who wanna try do take note.

RTM.. very likely. Why only very likely? Cos I think I should pay huan huan a visit as well.
Old 17-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
pop.tard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She's been here for quite sometime and heard that she will be leaving our shore very soon. Had rtm numerous time for her, would said that she's a pro in massage and pretty too. Dont missed it bro.

Anyway, a short FR for Roini,

Visited her not too long back, she's pretty as per what other bros said. However, during the session, she was busy replying messages and one hand massage. Therefore, i will not rtm her even though she's pretty.
Old 17-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
RAYMO90 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop.tard View Post
She's been here for quite sometime and heard that she will be leaving our shore very soon. Had rtm numerous time for her, would said that she's a pro in massage and pretty too. Dont missed it bro.

Anyway, a short FR for Roini,

Visited her not too long back, she's pretty as per what other bros said. However, during the session, she was busy replying messages and one hand massage. Therefore, i will not rtm her even though she's pretty.
I haven't try roini but cherry's standard is really bursting the meter 😁
Old 17-08-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
She might have RTC-ed. Can't find the ad in LTD anymore
Old 17-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
No, this is not what I mean.
But this is what I wish.

on a serious note, tarma is only worth it if intimacy level is high. Why would I want 2 pairs of hands to HJ me? I don't have a 18 inch dick!

remember you're paying double, better check with the girls what you'll get.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 18-08-2017, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Share with you all one of the best masseurs I had tried recently: http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/3329.html

The pics in the website do not do justice to her actual looks. She is one of the few ones who actually looked much prettier in person. I was super pleasantly surprised when seeing her for the first time :-) Imagine a petite SYT, a mix between Korean and Jap babe with smooth white complexion ��
She commented many clients also said that she looks like Korean and Jap mix.

I was very tired that night and wanted a seriously proper massage. Reading the many comments in her page praised her excellent massage. She certainly deserved all those praises! Having worked as an actual masseur for several years, her massage is seriously real, truly authentic, fully relaxed my aching body due to stress and lack of rest. Her arms and hands are very strong and very skilful despite her petite figure and youth. She knows the important acupoints that are relevant to relieve whichever areas that you need. During the massage, her smooth thighs will sometimes rub against my face and I took the opportunity to enjoy the smoothness of her legs for a short while ��

After the awesome massage, she asked me to turn over. Then she starts to undress herself (just the top). Initially, when she first greeted me at the door, I was a bit disappointed because her well-covered bra made me think that she is very flat (I'm a boob-lover). But when she took off her bra, WOW!! Very pretty, perky boobs around B-cup �� My little bro immediate woke up and was very aroused despite my initial fatigue. Her massage has erased all that fatigue and her fabulous body stirred up a strong passion within!! My hands started caressing her firm boobs and what a feeling! She said she has sensitive tits and I found her nipples harden quite easily. Very kissable too!!

Her HJ is very sensual, the feel is very very shiok, you have to try it to experience it. I had many HJ done by many many many others but she is one of the rare few who can REALLY let me enjoy my HJ. Slow and sensual HJ (no rush like some others) and she really listens and do what you prefer. She is fairly new and does not know HDLY and guagen. I coached her to do HDLY, heavenly...

She is very attractive, if you fancy a young, sweet, cute Korean/Jap babe to give you a wonderful genuine massage, sensually shiok HJ at whatever speed you want, enjoy the feel of young, perky firm (real) boobs, good value for money at a very convenient location (very very near MRT/bus interchange), then contact http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/3329.html

Looks: 9/10 (young, sweet, pretty & cute Korean/Jap)
Body: 8/10 (very smooth, fair skin)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B-cup: Real, Perky, Firm)
Massage: 10/10 (put in 100% effort always, strong and skilful)
HJ: 9.5/10 (sensual, skilful, shiok! Do at your preferred speed)
Attitude: 10/10 (not time watcher, will give full 60mins)
Damage: $100 for 1hr, 1HJ. Pay first before massage.
Old 18-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyal View Post
You can find jiajia here http://sglonelyguy.net/qingqing-massage/
in 30s. MILF. Good in massage. She will encourage you use massage rather than do 2 x hj. 1 x hj is recommended.

BM is not there she will be clothed. Not sure if you can request. But she is really good at massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1