The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6760 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Batam on Ramadhan 2015 (#7 - MONDAY)

(Follows from Batam on Ramadhan 2015 #6 - SUNDAY)

My last day in Batam. I am due to check-out at 18:30 to go to Harbour Bay to catch my ferry at 19:15.
This week has been busy. After one week spent bonking 1, 2, or even 3 times a day with the variety of girls duly reported in my previous posts, honestly I feel fed up. In am tempted to spend my last hours just strolling around, but I don't want to waste my last hours in the Land of Pussy. Once back home in my country, far from these sweet candies, I will regret any 5 minutes wasted here.

I take my set of business cards of massage joints with names of interesting girls, collected one of the first days. I make my choice for a nice couple of girls and I go there, planning to spend my last afternoon with a (hopefully) sumptuous 3-some as I did to conclude many of my previous stays in Batam.

In many of my previous sets of reports about my past stays in Batam, the last report represents the peak, the one with the closing fireworks, with the funniest or most striking adventure. Sorry, not this time.

Once I reach the joint, I discover that one of the two girls already left Batam to pulang before Eid-al-Fitr. I take anyway the other (T), captured by her teen look, braces and tiny body.

Once in my room, I discover (I don't blame her for being sincere) that yes she is young - 19yo she says - but she has been working in Batam for 2 years already.
Imagine the freshness, her virginal innocence.
Her body is tiny, her tits are so small and perfectly shaped as in a 12yo girl, she does her best to please me, but every move looks so mechanical…

I understand I am biased to high now, even hyper-demanding, after one week of outstanding adventures and so many great girls. This girl is good, but I don't feel any turn on. I feel it so ordinary.
What's more, she feels strong pain when I put my thing in her. She does her best to resist, but I cannot keep on bonking a girl who tighten lips and teeth for the pain when I push.

I finish quick and I send her away.
At this point, I see all her 2-years experience as a working girl. I leave her 200k as a tip and she demands more. She does not want to leave because she says 200k is too few for her. For what we did, 200k is way too much, but I leave her 50k more and I push her to the door. She is still complaining with black face when I close the door.

It looks like I got the worst experience of the week right on my last hours. Honestly, the girl was not bad and did everything she was expected to do, but now my expectations are set too high, after so many great adventures. Too bad too leave Batam with some bitter taste, but I had enough to remember after this stay. I cannot complain.
Goodbye Batam. I will miss all this so much….!

(The End)
Old 26-07-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Anybody reading?

Folks,
my series of reports is over. I hope somebody read some of them
I noticed lots of discussion about food (ok) but even barbers in Batam
My reports were mainly focused on pussy instead. I hope you enjoyed them anyway.

In this moment, several regular posters are enjoying Batam and its bedrooms. I really feel envious.
Old 26-07-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Folks,
my series of reports is over. I hope somebody read some of them
I noticed lots of discussion about food (ok) but even barbers in Batam
My reports were mainly focused on pussy instead. I hope you enjoyed them anyway.

In this moment, several regular posters are enjoying Batam and its bedrooms. I really feel envious.
Well, we are trying to tell ppl there are many other things to do in Batam other than ceweks.
Main thing is.....Batam offers a relax, short getaway staycation at a very budget price.
Old 26-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I do things my way to counter-punk them. So the group in Batam manage to have rooms in Formosa at a lower rate than Kaha Travel now.

You know what i dont like to see here? People getting chop,hence i create the basic guide on my signature.

Enjoy yourself,hehehe...but i doubt you will get to see the price list.

Today,i manage to book from Kaha,and at their usual price,not the "Ramadan price". Thats why i kiasu,never always rely on just one source,hehehe...

Online booking for hotel room booking is now cheaper than Kaha Travel,for your info.
You are really the dai kor here.
I guess it is all down to street smart which I find myself sorely lacking.

Glad you solve the room booking problems.
Enjoy your trip n look forward to the juicy details.

Stupid as it may sound, I had written an email to KAHA JKT regarding my over paying incident last month.
I doubt I will get a reply. But nothing to do, so just press Send.

I just check with my friend in China...he say there is definitely a pricelist.
He always ask from them when he cheong Batam last time.
I will check again on my next trip.
Old 26-07-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster (eP)

Re: Anybody reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Well, we are trying to tell ppl there are many other things to do in Batam other than ceweks.
Main thing is.....Batam offers a relax, short getaway staycation at a very budget price.
The fact is that I am bald and I simply shave my head. No need for super-barber
Old 27-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are really the dai kor here.
I guess it is all down to street smart which I find myself sorely lacking.
I am over rated as a dai kor,bro. Just a junior cheongster in Batam. I believe no one wish to learn things the hard way the way i do. It bites deep and sometime the wound never really completely close up,hence i always write out summaries and guide here in hope no one will follow in my mistakes.

That is one main reason why i start writing here.

Quote:
Glad you solve the room booking problems.
Enjoy your trip n look forward to the juicy details.
Thank you bro.

But as much as i have solve the issue,it took some effort and time. I delayed the entire group becos of it and i am also taking some level of risk on not having my desired room,since i am the ONLY one who didnt have a room booked before i arrived to Batam. I dragged the rest down becos the guy in Kaha work like a..errr..nevermind. The girls are not around. Appears that the ladies in Kaha are more efficient than the guys.

Juicy details? Hmm...i am thinking how to write them now. Honestly,i just book a girl a -A cup boobs girl (seriously,i have bigger breast than her) ,and service wise...not so auto kind (no bbbj,aj,nor shaolin 18 pattern of bonking). The only good is her obliging attitude and has those O.W.E. and I like that. (i actually planned to book 2 girls but the other girl i wish to book was taken when i returned)

1030pm,i just finished round 1. And i am already planning to extend her service for another night.1st time in my life i book a girl whose body is horny (super wet and tight)but yet could laugh all the way thru out the 1 hour+ bonking,either there is something wrong with me or there is something wrong with her. How am i going to write my 18th trip summary? i am still thinking.Or i may just skip the bonking part,hehehe...and write about other essence of the trip.

I am so tempted to extend her booking,but will see how is the rest of the night is like. This is like a crazy guy meeting a crazy women...lol. Sleep...is for the weak and the night is still young.

Quote:
Stupid as it may sound, I had written an email to KAHA JKT regarding my over paying incident last month.
I doubt I will get a reply. But nothing to do, so just press Send.
At least you did something within your strength,better than come here,make negative noises and end of the day,not a single soul benefits from it.

Quote:
I just check with my friend in China...he say there is definitely a pricelist.
Hopefully they show it to you. What i know is sometime the list can be outdated.

Quote:
He always ask from them when he cheong Batam last time.
I will check again on my next trip.
Do share the result if you ever go Batam.

Will be looking forward to it.

Just a small update,in view of all the joints i visited today i learned that most girls are not back to Batam yet. According to the OKTs,it should take about another week or 2 before they are back to full force.

Happy Massage 8 has drop their pricing and it makes them more competitive now. Bunga has the MOST expensive. The group in this trip has some of the BEST bargainers i seen in all my other group trips,hehehe...as mentioned before if one dont bargain,whether with taxi driver or no taxi driver,whether taxi driver draw commission or no commission,he is paying a higher price. It has been proven in this...my 18th Batam trip.

Permata Indah,Happy Massage 8,New Berry,Bunga Massage has the most number of girls. Indah2,Gold Bird and Orchid has the least. Every joints seems to have their good girls this trip. The essence on this trip for girls are not so much on the bigger boobies but more of those who curvy ass,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-07-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Today, 5 of us horny dicks squeezed into a sedan and went to about 8 joints viewing the available ceweks. From sunny day to heavy rain, we took about 2.5 hours to make our dicks have a warm hole for the night. Kudos to bro Nono who ensured we had our ceweks before booking his, just to make sure that our choices don't clash.

Ceweks that we took range between 600k to 1.1 juta. Mine is a 1 juta Indo Chinese lookalike from Indah2.

After we settled our ceweks booking, we head off to PAS Massage for a relaxing massage. Specials were available, although my masseuse didn't even try to tempt me to take it up. Disappointed cos mine is a pretty syt who I'm looking forward to having at least a hj. No teasing, no goem question prompting, and rushing to end the massage cos the others were already done. Too bad.

Booking ceweks were delivered at about 6pm. Most of us had our first round away. I'm way more satisfied with my cewek that I immediately told her I'm extending her booking for another day.

Dinner is at Warung Ibu Joko. Much had been mentioned about this place in the last weeks. Basically, this place is just next to Hotel Lai Lai and serves Sudanese food at local price. We only made it there at 8pm and I'm surprised that it's still opened at this hour. Total bill is about 200,000 for 5 guys plus driver.

After dinner, it's once again "own time own target" session in the room...
Old 27-07-2015, 02:56 AM
Samster (eP)

Batam on Ramadhan 2015 (June 2015): summary count

This is the summary of my girl count for my stay of June 2015 during Ramadan (7 days, 6 nights), as duly reported in my previous posts.

In spite of the popular belief that Ramadhan would be not a good period to visit Batam, I had one of my most striking experiences. I've got a similar impression also in previous years.
Indeed, during Ramadhan joints are closed at day time, but they are open at night, or accessible by alternative ways in the day anyway. Besides that, there is a whole world of opportunities to explore (massage pick-up joints should be the last chance).
The good thing is that there is less people coming from Singapore, because most people simply does not know what to do. The overall result is that there are more girls available and less competition, if one just knows how to move around.

Girls booked from massage joints:
1+1 (NA & YA) (1M + 1.2M - 100k discount + 2x300k tip).
1+1 (again NA & YA) (1M + 1.2M - 200k discount + 2x300k tip).
1 (T) (1.2M + 250k tip).

Girls from disco (Newton):
1 (A2) (600k).
1 (500k).

Girls met around:
1+1 (TW & A, but A sleeps only) (1M).
1+1 (again TW & A, again A leaves) (500k).

Girls from past stays:
1 (TA) (1M + gift from KL).

Girls from NoName:
1 (O) (900k).

Fails:
One major fail (virgin D).
(it's always a hit and miss).

Money spent on tips, drinks and various incidentals:
I do not want to think about that!

Average counts:
F. Girls / day: 1.57 (including girls met more than once) (vs. 1.33 in March 2015: +18%.
F. Girls / day: 1.14 (girls met more than once count as one) (vs. 1.33 in March 2015: -14%.
(F. Girls does NOT stand for Flying Girls, neither Furry Girls. I let you guess.).

Total number of hours spent at disco (Newton and Pacific):
About 2h/night on the average. (Once upon a time, it was more than 4h. Am I getting old?
Old 27-07-2015, 05:36 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

27.07.2015 :

Hmm...4.15am indo time as i write...how often can i bonk a very tight,easily wet and nearly flat chested girl. Just finished round 2,time to rest a little. Age catching up...not going to be over exerting myself like my previous 17 trips.Should be doing round 3 soon? I still got another night in Batam...(maybe 2)

Small problem,my personal favourite special room is under renovation,got relocated to a new special room and the air con apparently do not emits cold air. i dont perspire,i sweat...lol...has it affect my performance? Maybe...its always easy to blame the external factor/s when things didnt go my way,hehehe...a man's pride i guess,refusing to admit that the fault 1st lies with me.

I already had brunch at Momo yesterday morning. I had dinner at Warung Ibu Joko...how about the coming morning,breakfast where? Lunch? And dinner? I say Meximo Pub Wan tan mee for breakfast as its not like everyday one can find the place. And lunch? Perhaps it will be at A2...dinner? Too tired to think...but equipped with the knowledge where to find good tasting food for the like of me who eat to live...food is no longer an issue. But still,cannot ask the boys to keep eating noodles all the way in their trip with me right?

2 boys from my group heading back to "near hell" 2morow. Another bro coming over "near heaven" 2morow and should be staying where i stay. Maybe he can join me,maybe he wont... if he does,i will have 1 + 3. Yesterday,i have 1 + 4...

5 men (1 + 4) from "near hell" fires 5 shots in "near heaven" yesterday,not every shot hits the right target....1 missed and the miss is from Indah2. Today may have 4 men firing 4 shots...how many hits and how misses...may the God of Batam bless us with all hits and no miss.

Hmm...425am indo time,should i go for round 3? i may run out of CDs if i do,i think i should go buy some now...no...wait,last trip i still have some unused ones. Urghh...my crazy girl keeps talking to herself...again...cannot understand why but nevermind,i like her the way she is. She is rare breed, with A minus boob size. 1st of its kind i seen in Batam.

Something i forgot to mention earlier, she is 23,lookwise 7/10 anytime...priced at 600k.

Time is 4.35am indo time as i end this post.

May luck be with me (and us).

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 27-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
musu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, im newbie here. Never go batam before. Anyone go on Sep? Will like to join and explore :-)
Old 27-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post

After we settled our ceweks booking, we head off to PAS Massage for a relaxing massage. Specials were available, although my masseuse didn't even try to tempt me to take it up. Disappointed cos mine is a pretty syt who I'm looking forward to having at least a hj. No teasing, no goem question ...
AS usual, MY PERSONAL BAN LIST MASSAGE HAS PROVEN AGAIN FOR BAD SERVICES.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-07-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
AS usual, MY PERSONAL BAN LIST MASSAGE HAS PROVEN AGAIN FOR BAD SERVICES.
PAS Message? I do have to clarify that the massage job is not bad. Strength is there, I'm still feeling it now. The disappointment part that I'm referring to is that she doesn't even try to tempt (seduce) me to take up her special. She did mention that she provides hj at extra charge. Reasons why I didn't go and ask her for it is mainly I don't want to lose the bargaining advantage by being the one who asked for it. Partly also because I'm in a normal cubicle and I've company in the next few cubicles. It would be different if I'm in a VIP room though.. So, personally, PAS Massage will still be in my rtm list.
Old 27-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
PAS Message? I do have to clarify that the massage job is not bad. Strength is there, I'm still feeling it now. The disappointment part that I'm referring to is that she doesn't even try to tempt (seduce) me to take up her special. She did mention that she provides hj at extra charge. Reasons why I didn't go and ask her for it is mainly I don't want to lose the bargaining advantage by being the one who asked for it. Partly also because I'm in a normal cubicle and I've company in the next few cubicles. It would be different if I'm in a VIP room though.. So, personally, PAS Massage will still be in my rtm list.
That's how the girl there works..
Old 27-07-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My reasons are the attitude of the gals I encountered bad, plus run down place, plus high prices quoted.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-07-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
That's how the girl there works..
Thats why i suggested them to go Pas Massage,since all wants a clean massage w/o special. I feel Pas is comparable with Indo Thai which i feel is a tourist trap that uses SGD on their massage menu.

Sorry,to me most places with SGD on menu are tourist trap.

I brought them to Keyza in the early afternoon,i think most of us had a fairly good time. But special service is on the high side. 1 paid 200k,2 didnt take up special,2 got it at 150k(full strip,full roam),thats for HJ.

Visited a joint that we didnt go yesterday...only one MILF in it.Its none other than Blue Moon.

315pm,now too tired after my endless battle the night before,gonna take a nap after this post before deciding if i should go Altalanta.

Today is 1+3...1 didnt take girl,2 extend their girls,the newcomer today get a girl from Gold Bird.

I learned today that the Money Changer opposite only give ME the best rate. Newcomer today get 9700/SGD and i got 9800/SGD. He changed S$300,i changed S$150...and at an interval of less than 30mins. Something that i only realize today.

347pm,no more nap time...*sob*...got people coming to my room as i type this...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1