The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bleble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
How’s the quality and total damage for the girls?
If i recall correctly, its about 450k for a regular massage with a happy ending, plus tip is at least the same amount.
Old 28-07-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bleble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diudiu View Post
Any bros got visit Dai Nam recently? Can share what is the massage package like and how is the tips rate? TIA
Dai nam on yersin? There is a separate massage parlor with that name, but i havent been there. The one on yersin is 340k with tip of at least the same amount. If you get a bj (if one is provided then min of 500k vnd). Hopefully this helps.

8 is cute but only hj. I have heard of others offering bj but im not interested and dont have specific number.
Old 29-07-2022, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Handlethis15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for the confirmation! Will definitely try to check out the other two spots.. I can’t remember the prices exactly but 450 for standard sounds like prices have gone up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
it is minh minh tam in D10. It is still open as i went there 3 weeks ago.. The similar one are vien dong and dai nam
Old 29-07-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8541 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

I had tried the website gals for the past few days after more than 2 years. Still the same procedure.

No fuss.

Agreed no gfe but then again I only want to release. If I found the gal not too pretty then I just do bj will do. If she is pretty then just repeat and the gfe will come. Have to go to her designated hotel to get a room and wait.

So far no such problem of missing cash or phones. Play safe just bring small amount of cash enough for whole episode. Dun believe what you hearsay because din happen to me.
Old 29-07-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Jens1122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alot of the places like dai nam- they are more afraid of getting into trouble with the police so I think it is rare for robbery or extortion to occur..
Old 30-07-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

I wanted to also ask if you know if dainam and vien dong offer more than hj.. bj? Fj? I’ve only been able to get hj at minh minh tam. Anyone gotten more at minh minh tam?

Quote:
it is minh minh tam in D10. It is still open as i went there 3 weeks ago.. The similar one are vien dong and dai nam
Old 31-07-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkieu View Post
I had tried the website gals for the past few days after more than 2 years. Still the same procedure.

Agreed no gfe but then again I only want to release. If I found the gal not too pretty then I just do bj will do. If she is pretty then just repeat and the gfe will come. Have to go to her designated hotel to get a room and wait.

So far no such problem of missing cash or phones. Play safe just bring small amount of cash enough for whole episode. Dun believe what you hearsay because din happen to me.
For me its same like u, i used to visit these website girls for release, cheap and never have any issue, even boast to my friends how cheap i can bonk viet girls. Until 1 day I got extorted & rob by gangs at the short time hotel. The day when u experience it urself, u will have a different view.
Old 31-07-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handlethis15 View Post
I wanted to also ask if you know if dainam and vien dong offer more than hj.. bj? Fj? I’ve only been able to get hj at minh minh tam. Anyone gotten more at minh minh tam?
Nowadays, should be able to get bj in minh minh tam, dainam and vien dong.. Not sure how long it will last though... FJ will be tough and very uncomfortable because of the narrow bed... And outside people can peep into your room while piaking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
For me its same like u, i used to visit these website girls for release, cheap and never have any issue, even boast to my friends how cheap i can bonk viet girls. Until 1 day I got extorted & rob by gangs at the short time hotel. The day when u experience it urself, u will have a different view.
Sad to hear about your misadventure. Can share more on how you got extorted and rob? and then how you got yourself out of the situation? Thanks

Last edited by Johson; 31-07-2022 at 12:11 PM.
Old 31-07-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Thanks for sharing.

I knew there will always be danger. So in order to prevent danger I took a few precautions.

If I faced such incident I will just give them what I have in my pocket which is limited unless the gangsters dare to follow me to my hotel to pickup.

I will always read up the reviews before I text the gals. Even when they replied I will check the address to see where and if similar to the posted district. I dun venture into rural area districts but always go to big districts. Before I enter the designated hotel will stay opposite for several minutes. Anything that I think not safe will give a miss.

I will ask the gals to intro her friends working in same hotel and can even see them personally when her friends drop by to exchange contact numbers. I also will ask any pretty gals walking around the levels if they mind exchanging contacts.

Anyway safety is utmost important.

Best is have gf in Vietnam then many things solved and also different headaches.
Old 31-07-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkieu View Post
Best is have gf in Vietnam then many things solved and also different headaches.
Having gf will give you different set of problems & headache.
1. might even be more expensive, you need to spend on her a few millions per week, per month. Of course you will give ur gf spending money if you really love her or she may not need your money if she has a job and really love you.
2. unless gf satisfies you or u are happy just having sex with her & not lust after other girls else you still be looking for girls at hotels then you are back to square one but now end up spending more.

The best is to have a few regular fck buddy girls and no string attached. To do that you need to live & work in Vietnam or as you said have gf and don't fck around anymore.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
Having gf will give you different set of problems & headache.
1. might even be more expensive, you need to spend on her a few millions per week, per month. Of course you will give ur gf spending money if you really love her or she may not need your money if she has a job and really love you.
2. unless gf satisfies you or u are happy just having sex with her & not lust after other girls else you still be looking for girls at hotels then you are back to square one but now end up spending more.

The best is to have a few regular fck buddy girls and no string attached. To do that you need to live & work in Vietnam or as you said have gf and don't fck around anymore.
Thank you so much. I take your advice for consideration.

I had a 3some yesterday and was really nice. The gals tagged team very well. It was my regular gal who intro me her sister and damn had a great time.

I knew if I had gf will miss such fun.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi all. I'm in HCM and looking for a massage place. Never tried it before and I saw in the tread people mentioned Dai Nam. Not too far from my hotel so anyone got any tips? Not sure if it is safe (getting robbed/extorted/clean etc) or would you recommend website to get girls come to your hotel (any website recommend?) Thanks in advance
Old 01-08-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

Hi all. I'm in HCM now and any reviews on Dai Nam (saw this name popped up in tread and is quite near my hotel). Never tried massage before so wanting to ask for recommendation (is it safe: robbery,extortion, clean etc). Or would you recommend to get girls come to hotel? (if so any website recommend?) Thanks in advance!
Old 01-08-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Nowadays, should be able to get bj in minh minh tam, dainam and vien dong.. Not sure how long it will last though... FJ will be tough and very uncomfortable because of the narrow bed... And outside people can peep into your room while piaking...

Sad to hear about your misadventure. Can share more on how you got extorted and rob? and then how you got yourself out of the situation? Thanks

What's your review for Dai Nam? Is it safe (extortion,robbing, clean etc?) Currently in HCM
Old 01-08-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Good to know Minh Minh tam also offers bill these days.. I can totally see the fj being awkward. I do remember the doors were glass and partially see through.. usually my tip is the same as the room charge.. I understand that’s customary.. do you tip more for a bj? Any idea of what I should pay if I ask for it? A number would help me not get quoted high..

How come you say you don’t know how long the bj will be available for? Why would it go away?

Thanks for all the info!

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1