The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hope you enjoy ur badminton session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Booked a session to play badminton later. Haha
Seems like chewy's website on her always down.. Traffic too much on her maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop View Post
Haha.. Okok..
But how to contact her?
Book thru laura number?

Last edited by ssurfer987; 13-10-2014 at 09:42 PM.
Old 13-10-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 21
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...3#post11956393

Looks: 7/10 (quite close to pics, personally feel she's better looking in person, young and sweet)

Body: 7/10 (slim, boobs considered big for her frame, fair, no tattoo nor scar that i could recall)

Massage: 7/10 (better than piano but not as good as those higher level MLs that we have here. nonetheless still surprised that she's able to give such a decent rub)

BBBJ: 5/10 (quite short for me and not much feel. i think it's because i've negotiated to add on the FJ which is why she just gave a quick one. her attitude is actually quite good and i'm sure she will performed a longer one on me if i were to ask but i just felt like letting her do her job)

FJ: 7.5/10 (accomodating and no complain despite taking quite a long time and changing several positions)

Overall: 7.5 (young, sweet, service-oriented, friendly, decent rub)
Old 13-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ever has a ML whom u always think about when other options are not available and u are not keen to waste your hard-earned money on MLs that are not tried and tested?

I kept remembering Joey (祖儿) ever since she went back to China several months ago. Her sweet, sincere nature, great attitude, strong massage, JG & Boob Fuck is what I long for again, all in for $100. http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=474494

I noticed Joey finally returned back to Sg about a month ago and tried to arrange for an appt for at least 4 times. But she was too busy. Finally managed to book her for a much needed session.

Most MLs I encountered gave good service at the first visit, ok service at the second visit (standard dropping already due to laziness & complacency) and I don't bother to go back again in future. Why waste time & $$$!!?

Joey is a rare gem who provides consistently great service, every time I visit. I think all her clients experience the same consistent level of service throughout, which explains her busyness. There was one Sat that I wanted to book Joey but she was busy during my free time. So I booked Sense (http://liltigersden.com/sense-%e6%84%9f%e8%a7%a6/), who was available during the popular Sat evening time slot. I chose Sense (looks pretty with big boobs in the pics) after reading all the good comments in Liltigerden website. However I left rather disappointed. Someone commented she is slimmer and looks even prettier than the pic: I "PUI"! Sense looks in her 30s and has a big, fat tummy that is like 3-4 month pregnant! Her boobs are smaller than Princess. Massaged me for 25min then asked me to turn over already. Then do sexy massage for the 15min. Only good thing is she let me kiss and fondle her boobs unless other MLs. For $110, it was NOT worth the money for this kind of standard.

Back to Joey, I was very tired after working hard for a very long period, desperately need a good massage to remove all the pent-up stress and work pressure, & of cos a TRULY sexifisfying ending. During massage, I just laid on the bed and let Zu Er does her massage therapy. Really really deep tissue massage, Zu Er knows her stuff indeed! She will concentrate on areas that I request and make sure I leave as a relief man. Zu Er's marvelous JG skills worked its magic again and I ended the session with my fav boob-fuck. Awesome way to end a day and get refreshed for the next!

During massage, Joey will recommend other good masseurs in Litigerden stable, like Bao Er, Xin Er etc. Joey recommended me to Yan-Er and Yan-Er is truly good. I had visited Bao Er (not my type, looks very different from the pic without makeup) and Xin Er (massage feels too rushed to me). Still feel Joey is still the better masseur.

Attitude: 10/10
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 10/10
Massage: 10/10
JG: 9/10
BF: 10/10
Old 13-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop View Post
making a choice between Innocence, Mint & Candy is really tough...

any bro can help give suggestion??
Bro... depends on what you are looking for...

The candy you are referring to rainie? just came back from a session with her b4 I mia... do note she just shifted so the "jap housewife in apartment" effect no more liao... however it is replaced by "reflection from wardrobe door" effect... massage wise I think she is the better one among the 3.

Innocence I visited her on Friday... still fun and always got new topic... if you looking to have a chit chat she is fun and interesting... looks/body combi wise she is more my type among the 3

Mint I can't comment much since I was her first customer for her new stable, so she must have progressed as per many bro's MR.

Cathy, Mango
Old 13-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
russia mixed with green eyes... Halloween round corner man... any tried?

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=480982
She looks like a doll.
What I am worried about is her service.
Thanks for sharing anyway.
Old 13-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Long time never share MR Liao..had the opportunity to meet Night from Shenhua69 recently.

Had booked Sheila originally but cabbing to her place, she called me when i reached n said next block got police raid and she is canceling. Was pissed as i traveled all the way down. Didnt see any police cars also. So had to put plan B into action. Night was on her off day but somehow she agreed to meet.

So I rushed over..nice discreet quiet place in the northeast. Spacious room, nice ambience also. Had a quick shower and opted for 2 HJ..she was tipsy from drinks during dinner and said she felt horny from the drinks hence agreed to the session. Was thinking 'yes!' gonna have a good session.

Sparing everyone the details, I left a very happy man. She was every bit the slutty and sexy. Body is tip top condition. Boobs abit smaller than photos suggested but still awesome. Don't think she is the hottest out there but still a very decent pick for fellow bros especially as the more popular ladies can be abit snobbish (one in particular). Anyway have fun guys!
Old 13-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11359 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Sharing this solid massage gem ..fully naked sensation massage makes u enjoy her Pcc skill . Don't miss it ..

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=479894
Plse note she only serve Chinese tiko
Don't miss this busty gem ..strongly recommended for boobs luver
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

FR for Kitty from Mingzhao888

Wanted to book Kitty a few days ago but she always full. Decided to wake up early yesterdy to book. Finally got a slot at 6pm.

My simple MR on her...

Looks: 8/10 (fair and pretty)
Boobs: 9/10 (Big for a petite figure like hers, nice nips)
Massage: 8/10 (not the best but very hardworking)
Sexy Massage: 9/10 (very sexy and entertainning, made me hard very fast)
BBBJ/CIM: 9/10 (really shiok, I dare you to try!)
GFE: 10/10 (sad that she leaving soon)

RTM: One more time before she returns on the 17th
Old 13-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BonkersRoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
russia mixed with green eyes... Halloween round corner man... any tried?

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=480982
Quote:
I'm waiting mr for this lady also...
Thanks Bro SnailWhite for your MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snailwhite View Post
wa, when i saw her photos, i cannot help but keep my eyes fixated on her boobies.. imagining those two peaks rubbing me when massaging.. i cannot tak it when their nipples goes on contact with my body, call it a fetish maybe.. but it sure is sensual.. i do not know whether bros here feel the same way as me anot.. but i seriously love that feeling..

was browsing through the site when i came across the RUSSIAN mix category. that sure caught my eye.. in SG bonk a russian fucking expensive. I would go for the cheaper alternative, to get her to massage me instead. hehe.. well, to be honest it was the 38DD that attracted me more..

So hell, made appointment.. and zoom down to meet her. While driving down, i still keep staring at the photos, why? haiya, her face very innocent.. and her tits!!! salivating la bro!! cannot tahan..

reached the place.. was greeted with a smile at the door. Very pleasant.first look wow, hosay liao.. cause why? she greeted me with a sexy night dress.. SEE THROUGH KIND!!

OK, on the bed, tcss for awhile.. i took initiative to rubba her soft tits.. damn they feel good! skip all to massage. No pianist here bros. she can press.. she massaged my shoulders area and ask me whether i had trouble sleeping lately, cause super tight.. hmm, i said yes and she went forth to ease the tension off my shoulders.. it was good. felt the chill down the whole body.. very relaxed.. i actually fell asleep la..

Then came the happening part.. she was strking my cock when she tried to wake me up by blolwing in to my ears.. i woke up and she was beside me with her hand on my hardended rod.. ask me whether want CIM or hj.. or course i wanna see her slut face sucking on my rod, i opted for CIM!..

bros, honest opinion here, although the bbbj was the best ive got, she sure can suck and blow you off.. with the contant pop pop sound, and the eye contact, i came in no time....

i fell soft and the rest is history..

my humble FR. though the girl deserve some credits.. hehe

36F All Natural

SYT Grade A Frencher!

36C SYT! Model Figure
Old 13-10-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BonkersHouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks BROs For the Support and all the MRs on COLD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceBan
Here is my MR on Cold

Looks: 7.5/10 MILF
Breasts: C cup, all soft and natural
Friendliness: 8/10 easily break the ice
BBBJ: 7/10 good enough for me, know how to blow
Massage : 8.5/10 got strength and relieved my aches
JuaGeng : 8.5 Good
Boobs Massage : 8.5/10 Simply love the way she uses her boobs to rub me over
CIM: 9/10 strong suction
GFE: 8/10 Very nice and good personality.
Communication: 8 /10 easy to talk to. fun girl to be with
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
Overall: 8/10 Worth the money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexinMYMind
this morning booked an appointment with this new TS girl for a massage session.
looks wise was ok, no complains at all. I was here for the main motive of massage and a a lovely hj… for a quick release..
Arrived a discreet location, lucky i stay nearby. so went early and was her first customer. Sat down in room, was given a cup of water. Showering before and after was done cleanly. My body oil was washed off clean.
massage was great, she was very hardworking on it. Boobs massaging was there, and she was playful with her skills in making me hard for the HJ.
Massage skills are very good! she's got strong arms. She's been here before so she knows that good service bring good rewards. She has my support together with this TS at the moment.
rtf will be next 2 weeks later. Money needs to replenish first.

support new ts..
location was good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyboy4eva View Post
Attitude: Fun Loving, Good Massage Technique & Willing To Serve
Body: Slim & Fair
Boobs: 34 B
GFE: Good To Be Kept As Mistress and She's a Sweet Talker
Height: 165cm
Weight: 48kg
Looks: Sharp Outlook with Hairstyle Encompass With Sweet Smile

I contacted Ping Ping on tuesday and made a booking. Her Finger Press Massage was excellent and i love her Back Stepping Technique. I could feel every inch of my body relax. She is not a time waster and we have quite a fun conversation. Her HJ was one of the very best i tried. Very accommodation and give me the gf treatment throughout our session.

HJ: 7.5/10
Autoroam: Yes
FJ: did not ask
Damage: $100
RTF: Yes!

Old 13-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
zzdzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got a good recommendation for someone in the west now??
Old 13-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Badminton session with Mint

Not gg to say much about the looks, she is just a syt gnd. Not for those looking for boobs. That's not what she is famous for anyway.Throughout the session, she is very friendly and easy to strike a conversation.

Massage skills average, using her butt to massage my back was unique.

JG skills are authentic, and hell my little brother feels like he is going through a painful TCM treatment where at some point you feel like kicking or slapping the TCM practitioner. You constantly can hear "gra gra" sounds when she strings your veins around your bro (like playing Chinese musical instrument) Gu Zhen). *Not for the faint hearted* I keep telling myself pain is temporary, pride is forever! Hope it will help my stamina.

HDLY / HJ skills really pattern more than badminton, changed a few styles, at one style even treating my little brother like a joystick playing Streetfighter! Pleasurable indeed. Also ass raped by her during HDLY, 1st time tried this combo, shiok.

Now I need to schedule a firing test to see the result. Definitely will return to JG if it works.

Btw, she is impressive at her age to be able to do such authentic JG.
Old 13-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=BonkersHouse;11957976]Thanks BROs For the Support and all the MRs on COLD.

Bro Bonkers. Can you indicate if your girls can speak/understand simple English please? Helps us non-Chinese speaking bros save a lot of time!! Thanks.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 13-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can anyone mind sharing laura contact who was from previously shakkybro?

cant find it in chewyfruit!

thanks!
Old 13-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro she is know to have a lot patterns and techniques for her HJ and she like to alternate the JG and HJ which is kinda nice teasing imo..
For her age, I reckon her JG is quite good already, but not at pro level of cos.

Quote:
Badminton session with Mint

Not gg to say much about the looks, she is just a syt gnd. Not for those looking for boobs. That's not what she is famous for anyway.Throughout the session, she is very friendly and easy to strike a conversation.

Massage skills average, using her butt to massage my back was unique.

JG skills are authentic, and hell my little brother feels like he is going through a painful TCM treatment where at some point you feel like kicking or slapping the TCM practitioner. You constantly can hear "gra gra" sounds when she strings your veins around your bro (like playing Chinese musical instrument) Gu Zhen). *Not for the faint hearted* I keep telling myself pain is temporary, pride is forever! Hope it will help my stamina.

HDLY / HJ skills really pattern more than badminton, changed a few styles, at one style even treating my little brother like a joystick playing Streetfighter! Pleasurable indeed. Also ass raped by her during HDLY, 1st time tried this combo, shiok.

Now I need to schedule a firing test to see the result. Definitely will return to JG if it works.

Btw, she is impressive at her age to be able to do such authentic JG.

Tonite I think they are fully booked.
But anyway you can try booking urself. Pm u the no. already. Hope to see ur MR soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelfala View Post
can anyone mind sharing laura contact who was from previously shakkybro?

cant find it in chewyfruit!

thanks!

Last edited by ssurfer987; 13-10-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1