The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 13-07-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3499 / Power: 14
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
I have encountered my fair share of horny ml, and most of the time they are milf in their 30s. And they are one of the amazing experience i have, which make me love milf even more. Currently visiting this milf ml in balestier area.

Sometime she massage without wearing anything underneath, when fking her she will tell me not to cum first, must both of us climax together. She even taught me how to lick for better enjoyment haha. Talking about her make me want to book an appt now
Hmpz bro issit yuki?
Old 13-07-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, just wanted to share a myth. Don’t worry about sharing of contacts etc…If you think AV comes into SBF everyday and try to red through 1000 of pages and also pm tons of ppl just to get contacts of a few ML who offer HJ in legitimate spa? Or HJ in beauty saloon?

Don’t be so naive la. Haha! If you believe what those ML said, then you must be thinking with your cock head. If you don’t know how sophisticated the police system is, then ask ur son/ daughter to visit when whenever there is a chance/ open house. In 2021, there are plenty of info/ data mining etc and all these information can be readily available. Few reasons why illegal ml/ fl are so rampant? In my own assessment

(1) police have more important things to tackle
(2) Covid19 makes them busy through contact tracing etc
(3) many other arrows
(4) some masssge ladies (melody etc) are super smart using shophouses, some no signboard joint etc…

So if you are thinking AV come into SBF and scout 100 pages of forum to find the contact for 1 ML, impossible one la. If AV really want to dig, even melody’s generations of ancestors also in their database
Old 13-07-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 11
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Bros, just wanted to share a myth. Don’t worry about sharing of contacts etc…If you think AV comes into SBF everyday and try to red through 1000 of pages and also pm tons of ppl just to get contacts of a few ML who offer HJ in legitimate spa? Or HJ in beauty saloon?

Don’t be so naive la. Haha! If you believe what those ML said, then you must be thinking with your cock head. If you don’t know how sophisticated the police system is, then ask ur son/ daughter to visit when whenever there is a chance/ open house. In 2021, there are plenty of info/ data mining etc and all these information can be readily available. Few reasons why illegal ml/ fl are so rampant? In my own assessment

(3) many other arrows
(4) some masssge ladies (melody etc) are super smart using shophouses, some no signboard joint etc…

So if you are thinking AV come into SBF and scout 100 pages of forum to find the contact for 1 ML, impossible one la. If AV really want to dig, even melody’s generations of ancestors also in their database

I think it is more about causing the ml or shop to float above the water, being too popular will also cause other shops in the same building or area to complain too. That why it is better to exchange with known bros discretely rather than broadcast it blatantly for everyone to see.
Old 13-07-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

(3) many other arrows

(5) we over estimate their efficiency
(6) we under estimate their workload

I always laugh when people tell me dont anyhow say, wait AV comes. Or in chat group , they tell me got AV.

Sibei Naive, everything they do they need proof to charge.
Even they know, they need to send someone there a policeman and get evidence.

Knowing most of the spa is doing special, you think they need to come in here and find out which spa, which ML?

You think we dont talk they dont know?
Any AV undercover can create a nick and then share some shitty report and exchange some contacts and get the information they wanted.
Question is do they have to or need to do that?

Unless the shop is on their radar and some aunty complain the piah piah sound too loud or their neigbourhood got some illegal activities going on, the SPF will take action.
Still they need to work with few department. They not so free to come in here and get info to raid.

I will be surprise if they so efficient and bo liao.
Old 13-07-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
Wah bro power la whr you find these pics one? She sent to you ah
These are the pics from her WeChat la
Old 13-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Actually whether an ML is truly horny or not depends on the chemistry. I’ve been visiting my regular ML (who is a MILF in her mid 30s) for the last few years and we develop a close relationship through the years. She’s more like a FWB now rather than ML who lets me CIP and even does a decent AR on me.

Of course to get this level of service needs investment of time and money like bringing her out for dinner and such.
Old 14-07-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think it is more about causing the ml or shop to float above the water, being too popular will also cause other shops in the same building or area to complain too. That why it is better to exchange with known bros discretely rather than broadcast it blatantly for everyone to see.
Yes. Don't act yaya papaya think very big deal. Later anything happen to the joint. The lady name the nick out in sbf then know
Old 15-07-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously I think u have no experience. If I am the towkay, I want the business to be buzzing right? I want all the clients to come regardless they come from Facebook ad, SBF ad, or bros posting here and there etc. Getting contact from where is not the point. The point is competitors will call police to raid the Ang pai shop so that they can eliminate the competitors right? Exchanging discretely won’t solve the problem if the whole gang go there mah? Correct?

Aiya, let me give you a real example. Many old birds know that Melody and Celine used to work next door to one another. Haha! They have been at that place for years. Melody is a fucking genius who can anytime go to Harvard business school. She rented a commercial shophouse (located in between many offices and hardware shops) and rent next door to Celine. Both advertise big big on many forums (sglonelyguy, sgbeauty castle etc). Sometimes they do tag team on clients as long as they pay. At times Melody ask Celine to service her sugar daddy together. They openly tell us to give contacts to as many ppl as possible. They said don’t worry about AV because:

(1) they can fish out which clients are AV since they are so experience
(2) they f care even if they are caught because both are millionaires and are Singaporeans. Even if kana caught, no big deal because won’t go jail. Eventually they are caught but they just change place and operate. Haha! Who cares
(3) they more worry about no clients then whole world come look them. How often does AV raid their place? Operate for 10 years tio raid 1 time, fucking low probability

To prc, they don’t care about this small small thing one. They more worry about no business than AV. Lol! If you can survive in PRC under harsh condition of the CCP, PLA and their police, what the F is Singapore? Dont believe speak to those bosses who own shops (not workers). They will tell you they F care. At most pack up and withdraw their millions and bring back to PRC only. They are born in China hence anytime can go back

In fact the no signboard lady boss went back to China already. Now Singapore business so bad, go back China. Idle first lo. Later then come back. Anyway, I talk cock to both Celine and Melody. Both blamed the other for doing a bad job servicing their clients hence clients report police to raid. Both say cannot be any other reason. Over the years, they probably did 10000 to 20,000 handjobs. And their contact is almost at every sex forum. But no problem until one of them offended a customer.
Old 15-07-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Yes. Don't act yaya papaya think very big deal. Later anything happen to the joint. The lady name the nick out in sbf then know
Aiya. Ok la. Now happy lo. Even share big big also no one got balls to go. Today already received tons of message asking me to go massage. Confirm business damn jialat
Old 16-07-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1711 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41789 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Thump up for yr remarks bro
Now more or less MLs will be affected too due to KTV case more or less

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32841849
Old 16-07-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
How is this 'trying not to expose the name and contact of the lady' any different from the openly advertise ads in SBF and other sites?

If the SPF need to rely of SBF for their Intel ops, i will be very disappointed with them.
Old 16-07-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
If the SPF need to rely of SBF for their Intel ops, i will be very disappointed with them.
Totally agree with you.

I always laugh when they use the info here and said they will do this and that.
Old 16-07-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

have snake lurking around

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Totally agree with you.

I always laugh when they use the info here and said they will do this and that.
Old 16-07-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 17
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Of course bro!
only hj? or got fj from the martin rd FL?
Old 17-07-2021, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang09 View Post
only hj? or got fj from the martin rd FL?
On paper is HJ. If you are good, whatever other job u also can get
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread