The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Highly recommendd: 189

If it is a girl which i will not forget, it will be 189. simply love this girl and i'd give it an overall of 9/10. another die die must try girl.

she reminds me of sharon au (mediacorp artist). more like the flabbier version but not overly fat. really nice to just hold her and hug her.

the moment she enters the room, she brings cheers and joy with her. she basically broke the ice the moment she opened her mouth. not too chatty and will talk just sufficiently. just nice.

if it is gfe that you're looking for, this girl knows how to give you a reply which will satisfy you. chatting with her is really very enjoyable which i was hoping the moment will never end.

though she is not really a cutsey type of girl, but she still looks good when she dresses up. gives you the type of OL feel. when she strips down, her boobs are ample and her butt is fleshy which you'd like to give it a tight slap. really nice and fleshy whether you wanna grab the top or the bottom.

service wise, she does her best to please. she starts by giving you a simple back massage. then goes on to licking the back and alternating with a breast massage. she will make you feel high by sensationally tickling your legs and gently massaging your balls. you will feel so high and ticklish.

later on, she will give you a bbbj and cap you off. but the thing is you don't really know when she caps you. the next moment you see her, it's already capped. but that's not all, she calls you to stand up and continues to give you a bj with cap on. but her bj is really strong, makes it feel like you have no cap at all. looking down at her giving a blow job is a sight to behold.

next, i thought it's gonna just be another fuck job. but i am so wrong. the way she starts to moan and purr like a pussy cat. the stereo moaning which is simply just so sensational. just listening her moan is simply so intoxicating, makes my sexual drive just go into overdrive mode. her every 'ugghhh' and 'ahhhsss' is simply so seductive and will draw you deeper and deeper into her pussy. it's like the sirens calling out to Odysseus, luring you into her snare. simply blissful to listen to her stereo moans like an AV star.

while you're fucking her, she does not just go through the motion. she will want you to fuck her, want you to have her. desire and crave for her. every poke and every thrust, she lets a soft sensual seductive moan which you can feel within your soul that she wants you to enjoy this moment of just fucking her. you'll be enthralled with her very being and feel that sex is really this enjoyable. those who enjoy girls teh-ing them, will enjoy this wonderful girl.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: C, more than a handful. soft and natural
Frenching: no
kissing: ok
catbath: yes
massage: simple
GFE: 9/10
RTF: definitely
Note: she is ex-dragon girl.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 11-04-2013, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
FarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Highly recommendd: 189

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
Nice FR , but what is ex-dragon girl ah? Do you mean a bit on the bah bah side?
Old 11-04-2013, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
steven2860 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Note: she is ex-dragon girl.[/QUOTE]

What a great fr that was,thanks for sharing and can't wait to see your next fr on your wanting to be bonk ML - the one and only 39*
Old 11-04-2013, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
that is nothing surprising my friend.

someone once commented if a lady working this line cant have at least a house all paid up, she really have failed in this line liao.
Guys wrk so hard to provide for their own families & their own pleasure outside...Yes WL also sacrifice their bodies in order to attain wealth...Not to mention the stigma & fear of diseases but their "reward" is huge comparable to a senior manager!!!!....I also wont say its an easy job comparing to a senior manager but not as stressful la....But if got customers tt r ugly or rowdy then they hv to turn on their charm to "satisfy" them...I knw its not easy 4 them but aft 45mins bang $$$ in de pocket...To some guys, 1 customer's profit for de gals is equivalent to a guy's one day pay!!!!....Stimes does makes u wonder hahaha..
Old 11-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
wa lau, u know how long i've been waiting for a thread like this to exist or not?

better share while i can man. nabeh, everytime a thread about bluewave will kerna deleted one. ccb.
Bro i get wat u mean abt gbw thread...Always goes AWOL aft stimes...Lets keep our balls cross for this one!!!!
Old 11-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
rm 169 are those ladies aged 30 and above.

rm 218 are ladies who are younger.

difference is the 169 is 69massage plus optional of 50 (hj no strip), 80(breast massage plus strip) and 100 (bbbj + fj).

for those 218, they do not massage. some may offer but it is very light touches. then they will perform their usualy tricks on you. could be catbath, lick you and suck you, then bbbj and whatever and then fuck u silly.

usually those ladies who are in their 30s do not look as good. so manage your expectation when u call them.
Bro, thanks for the info, upzed u my humble few point
hopefully 1 day can go cheong together wif bros here.
I gonna go at 12pm enjoy until night 8pm LOL
comfirm can get what gal i want by booking early LOL

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 11-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
YamamotoPeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsoulrage View Post
Waiting to try 183 now ��
Be prepared for the wait. Hot hot for 183.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beegee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bluewave in Jb

Feeling bore and a bit horny, decided to go to Bluewave for some fun.

Reached there by cab at around 12.30pm, greeted by OKT, asked for package including massage. Asked for all the gals recommended by bros but most are not in yet.

Tried the steam room and sauna but didn't try the pools, the place looks quite run down.

Went to the canteen, saw many beautiful SYT (can see side view only) reporting to work but my table is a bit far and no OKT beside, so can't ask their numbers, will get a seat close to the entrance next time.

Action time...
Brought to room:
Told her I will write a FR
Gal no.: 92 (her 1st customer today)
Name: Koko
Started with the usual SOP, bathed together, she wash me and I wash her. Then I waited for her on bed and watched her dry herself. She is a bit fleshy on the hip, little baby fat on tummy, B size breast with small and pinkish nipples (my favourite), quite bushy but organise abalone area (looks hungry)
She started massage me. Wow, got strength, man. She claimed paid $2k to learn in Singapore but a lot of raids and policeman at 20+ act as customer (think kenna caught).
Felt relaxing during massage until she started to massage my balls, very shiok, 2IC started to salute.
She started with kissing on my neck, nipple and 2IC and get my hand to explore her body(me not a good lover dun know what to do). She changed to 69 position BBBJ me and expect me to suck her abalone, wahlau, how can? dun know got virus or not but abalone no smell, very pinkish and small, I just finger her and kiss her near her buttock, water started to flow.
As I dun fancy ass rimming and BJ, and almost CIM, asked for action front, tried missionary position, so tight, around less than 5 minutes, can't tahan anymore, she hold me inside her until I almost soften, I think she wants.
Overall,
Looks : 7 (petite)
Body : 6.5 as I like big boob and petite
Altitude: 8 (accommodate and GFF)

ML : 15 (old), regretted didn't wait for 39 and forgot about 13
Massage: suck
Juageng: lousy
Asked her to recommend gals:
decent looking: 112 and 199 (any bro tried?)
Ang pai: 73, 199
Big boob: 77
Old 12-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 21
steedy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersteedy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If it is a girl which i will not forget, it will be 189. simply love this girl and i'd give it an overall of 9/10. another die die must try girl.

she reminds me of sharon au (mediacorp artist). more like the flabbier version but not overly fat. really nice to just hold her and hug her.

the moment she enters the room, she brings cheers and joy with her. she basically broke the ice the moment she opened her mouth. not too chatty and will talk just sufficiently. just nice.

if it is gfe that you're looking for, this girl knows how to give you a reply which will satisfy you. chatting with her is really very enjoyable which i was hoping the moment will never end.

though she is not really a cutsey type of girl, but she still looks good when she dresses up. gives you the type of OL feel. when she strips down, her boobs are ample and her butt is fleshy which you'd like to give it a tight slap. really nice and fleshy whether you wanna grab the top or the bottom.

service wise, she does her best to please. she starts by giving you a simple back massage. then goes on to licking the back and alternating with a breast massage. she will make you feel high by sensationally tickling your legs and gently massaging your balls. you will feel so high and ticklish.

later on, she will give you a bbbj and cap you off. but the thing is you don't really know when she caps you. the next moment you see her, it's already capped. but that's not all, she calls you to stand up and continues to give you a bj with cap on. but her bj is really strong, makes it feel like you have no cap at all. looking down at her giving a blow job is a sight to behold.

next, i thought it's gonna just be another fuck job. but i am so wrong. the way she starts to moan and purr like a pussy cat. the stereo moaning which is simply just so sensational. just listening her moan is simply so intoxicating, makes my sexual drive just go into overdrive mode. her every 'ugghhh' and 'ahhhsss' is simply so seductive and will draw you deeper and deeper into her pussy. it's like the sirens calling out to Odysseus, luring you into her snare. simply blissful to listen to her stereo moans like an AV star.

while you're fucking her, she does not just go through the motion. she will want you to fuck her, want you to have her. desire and crave for her. every poke and every thrust, she lets a soft sensual seductive moan which you can feel within your soul that she wants you to enjoy this moment of just fucking her. you'll be enthralled with her very being and feel that sex is really this enjoyable. those who enjoy girls teh-ing them, will enjoy this wonderful girl.

Power FR Bro SP. You should really go for 183 on your next visit. She's really fresh....keke. And tks for breaking my virgin trip there too.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:54 AM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamamotoPeter View Post
Be prepared for the wait. Hot hot for 183.
Apparently she is the type of early worker. So best time is go around 11. she comes before 12 one.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 12-04-2013, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarAway View Post
Nice FR , but what is ex-dragon girl ah? Do you mean a bit on the bah bah side?
U never cheong ag hc scene? Last time in sg got thia dragon hc v famous. Their services are top notch.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 12-04-2013, 07:58 AM
Samster

Never see my list of girls I banged bro? Heh yea 199 is hot property.

But her boobs is augmented one. So if u dun like fake boobs, then better not. Her service is great. Looks also pretty. But she not alwaya there one. Sometimes got to wait quite long before she appears.

If u really wanna bang her, let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beegee View Post
Feeling bore and a bit horny, decided to go to Bluewave for some fun.

Reached there by cab at around 12.30pm, greeted by OKT, asked for package including massage. Asked for all the gals recommended by bros but most are not in yet.

Tried the steam room and sauna but didn't try the pools, the place looks quite run down.

Went to the canteen, saw many beautiful SYT (can see side view only) reporting to work but my table is a bit far and no OKT beside, so can't ask their numbers, will get a seat close to the entrance next time.

Action time...
Brought to room:
Told her I will write a FR
Gal no.: 92 (her 1st customer today)
Name: Koko
Started with the usual SOP, bathed together, she wash me and I wash her. Then I waited for her on bed and watched her dry herself. She is a bit fleshy on the hip, little baby fat on tummy, B size breast with small and pinkish nipples (my favourite), quite bushy but organise abalone area (looks hungry)
She started massage me. Wow, got strength, man. She claimed paid $2k to learn in Singapore but a lot of raids and policeman at 20+ act as customer (think kenna caught).
Felt relaxing during massage until she started to massage my balls, very shiok, 2IC started to salute.
She started with kissing on my neck, nipple and 2IC and get my hand to explore her body(me not a good lover dun know what to do). She changed to 69 position BBBJ me and expect me to suck her abalone, wahlau, how can? dun know got virus or not but abalone no smell, very pinkish and small, I just finger her and kiss her near her buttock, water started to flow.
As I dun fancy ass rimming and BJ, and almost CIM, asked for action front, tried missionary position, so tight, around less than 5 minutes, can't tahan anymore, she hold me inside her until I almost soften, I think she wants.
Overall,
Looks : 7 (petite)
Body : 6.5 as I like big boob and petite
Altitude: 8 (accommodate and GFF)

ML : 15 (old), regretted didn't wait for 39 and forgot about 13
Massage: suck
Juageng: lousy
Asked her to recommend gals:
decent looking: 112 and 199 (any bro tried?)
Ang pai: 73, 199
Big boob: 77

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 12-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beegee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:

But her boobs is augmented one. So if u dun like fake boobs, then better not. Her service is great. Looks also pretty. But she not alwaya there one. Sometimes got to wait quite long before she appears.

Thanks Bro.
You got her number? Definitely I will want to bang her since you strongly recommended.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros

Anyone got bluewave number ?

Wanna check if gt my fav girl Before i chiong down.

Thanks .
Old 12-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
yellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

hi bro shiokpleasure, I had saw 199 once and was memerised by her looks. I faster ask the captain beside me wat's her number and was told she is 199!

I had always wanted to book her but also one of the difficult to book gals like 112 or maybe me and her no fate! Would u be able to help me secure a session with her?! Many thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1