The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
rocklee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio sch teachers

i hv a chio teacher in primary sch. i rmb the guys in the class are always dropping their rubber to look up her skirt den discuss about the color. lol
Old 12-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
KAMagic is Cool - loads of Potential

I remember that when I was in primary 4, my female cca teacher is sitting down marking something, that time my cca is board game club, all of us were sitting on the floor paying with board games. At this moment, i turned my head to the table where my teacher is, then i accidentally saw her white coloured panties. at that time, i was like don't know what to do. she was wearing a white blouse with a light brown knee-length skirt, and she was one of my favourite chio-est teacher in the school, lol.

Another time i was in sec 4, i am having F&N lesson, practicing cooking. my f&n teacher (she was the chio-est teacher in this school), i like to attend her lesson because she is too chio. that day, she was wearing a t-shirt and jeans.she likes to take photos of her student's work, of course she always bend down when taking photos. at that time, i was getting ready to bio her bra when she bend down taking photo. while my cooking is done, she bend down to take the photo, and i make use of this chance to bio her bra. at this time, i can clearly see breast (about B, i think) and her black coloured bra. when she finish taking photo, she just go to other students. the image of her breast will permanently place in my memory, now i think back, it's shiok man~~ LOL
Old 16-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

any more shiok experience?
Old 03-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

any more shiok experience?
Old 03-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zyspt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll share my part.
Memories recall back to my sec sch days. This particular young trainee teacher came over and was being introduced to our class as an English teacher. First lesson with her, she was a bit late and came rushing into the classroom panting, telling us she ran over from another block. She was wearing like a white shirt inside and a black long sleeve uniform top and pants. But the class seems to have notice that there is a different tone of black at her armpit region, guess weather is really hot and she is really sweating. And next few lesson we can still see her wet armpit region and my friend make fun of the teacher telling her that weather so hot she no need wear that stupid long sleeve, can take off in class, after thinking she really took the long sleeve off and we get to see her figure better. that aside, we can always notice that all the pants she wearing fits her perfectly and we an clearly see her VPL. and she also seems to love white top, almost every lesson can see her wearing white. problem is the material for the white is either every thin or sometimes close to translucent and she always wearing coloured bra. Woot.... for us guys we can always see her half cup thru the white top, and the teacher was a total turn on for all the guys. we so eager looking forward to her lesson daily just to see her only and indulge in daydreaming about her.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
Ah Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMJ View Post
Two stories from me, all short, but all equally hot.

First story is back in sec sch about two years ago, we had outside caucasian teachers coming to school for speech and drama classes. If you were lucky you got a female teacher, and my class got one such teacher! I estimated her age to be around 30, and yet she looks like she was only pushing 28 at most. Very white skin, slight freckles on her face, wears glasses, and loves to wear U-neck shirts. So during her third lesson with us we were seated in front of her as usual, and that day she was wearing a particularly thin white T-shirt, U-necked no less. Somehow or other she dropped her pencil halfway into the class and bent down from her waist to pick it up from the floor, and all the guys (including me) seated in front got a whole eyeful of her cleavage created by her (in my estimation) B+ breasts, and the best part was there didn't seem to be any bra at all i.e. she didn't seem to be wearing a bra! Barely five minutes later, my friend sitting besides me suddenly nosebleed for no reason. HAHAHA we had fun teasing him for months afterwards for nosebleeding barely five minutes of seeing a female teacher's cleavage.

Second story is this hot Biology teacher, also in my sec school. She was tall (at least 1.7m), and real slim too, built like a netballer, minus all that extraneous muscles and with quite fair skin too. Again, she was wearing glasses (somehow all the pretty teachers all are geek ladies haha), and although her dressing was quite conservative (think polo shirts buttoned up), but her shirts were tight and man we could totally spend our time during her lessons ogling at her (at least C+ in my estimation) breasts. And to think that because my class was mostly guys and we loved looking at her so much, her class was the ONLY ONE CLASS that we would never be late for. Heheh :P Plus during teachers' Day she would get the most gifts from guys as well, and some cheeky guy whom we never found out about actually gave her a "dating for Dummies" book for Teachers' Day, and purposely bookmarked the chapters regarding sex between couples. She could barely contain her laughter when she told us about it the next day!
Nice!

My class also had a hot bio teacher. For a while I thought we were from the same sch until I read that your bio teacher is 1.7m.

My bio teacher is short, about 1.55m only. She's a hot milf. Though short, her figure is nose bleeding. Places where needed to be big is big, needed to be firm is firm.

She loves to wear those body hugging dresses that showed her figure. Once, after exam, she brought us to the library. Then she bent down adjust the carpet in the library. She was at that position not just few seconds, it was at least 5 mins. The whole bunch of guys just crowd around her. Confirm she is C+.

It's the best view I ever had at the age of 16.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

Wow, nice stories, keep them coming!
Old 27-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

any more bros wanna share?
Old 28-06-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
helloworld11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How come all the stories about last time teachers only. I think they now quite old liao. Anyone know chio teachers currently? One of my ex sec school now become chio bu teacher in a sec school liao lol
Old 28-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
axxo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I fucked my A-level teacher. She had this low cut blouse everytime she taught the class. Pretty fucking good in bed. I miss her.
Old 28-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 14
hj6066 is a glorious beacon of lighthj6066 is a glorious beacon of lighthj6066 is a glorious beacon of lighthj6066 is a glorious beacon of lighthj6066 is a glorious beacon of light

This was my experience when I was in Sec 2 or 3

I came from an all boys school and as you can guess, most of us were horny blurcocks who had never seen boobies before much less touch one. So anyway it happened during recess. I was playing chapteh with my bunch of usual kakkies at the foyer when suddenly one of my classmates came running over and telling us that our biology teacher, lets just call her Miss L, was eating in the canteen and wearing a damn low cut white blouse with full view of her neh. Someone even said that he managed to see her nipple, dunno how true. So we all chionged to the canteen at the speed which would have made our PE teacher proud for our shuttle run. When we got there, we saw a big group of guys huddling around one of the canteen benches. There was no way that I could get a closer look and she was going to finish her meal soon! Im not sure if she was bimbiotic as surely she cant be oblivious to so many guys looking at a certain part of her body right? But I'm not complaining. I had to think fast so I quickly pulled one of the canteen benches over and stood on it and I managed to tower over the rest of the guys. She gave me a "I know what you are up to" look but continued to eat. I was so nervous that I immediately stepped down now that I think about it I should have stayed up there longer haha. Anyway she was definitely A cup but she was quite a syt probably just graduated one or two years. Too bad she was wearing a bra so couldn't see the entire things. Needless to say, I went home and jacked off that day and for quite a while after that. So yeah that was my first experience seeing a "live" show.

Ah those were the days..
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
Old 28-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
agaroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, nice thread indeed. Mine not exactly school teacher. She was my Japanese language teacher, and I used to meet her outside of classes for language exchange too. She's a hot MILF and always telling me how lonely she is in Singapore. But I was too innocent that time to make any moves so I just listen and beo.
Old 28-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigfat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone study in holy innocents?? Should know who is miss Kwan m y!!

She's 27 when I was sec 4!! not teacher Liao, is a lawyer now! Broke off with her b4 I went ns
Old 10-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

wow, nice sharing...
Old 10-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

last time in college used to have this very chio PE teacher....but absolutely fierce and garang...late for her lesson that's it ...drop 3sets of 20 push ups... when late for school, we fear most when she is in charge of the punishment runs late comers need to do ....

this type of brutal ladies need to be fucked hard in bed manz.... sometimes purposely pissed her off then kena punished by her...damn kinky...got once in gym i acted couldn't lift up the weight due to wrong position, she was with breath distance from me teaching me how.... almost wanted to kiss her right at the moment and fuck her.... but if i did i would not be here now...wld be in changi having rotan for meals...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1