The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
osman is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tanglin HC

Hi All, Can any one tell me is Lisa a chinese or malay ? Have not seen any fr on her. Oh btw , i found the magazine with pictures of natra on it . She looks ok but we cun judge a book by its cover. Any bro had problem with her lately? She seems to send the same type of smses to many bros , so bros gotta beware . .Cheers.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
al888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning Osman, Really you got pictures of natra ? will you be posting her pics soon , maybe in u-tube as well? I have no problem with her but she seems to put herself in to sticky situation with bros. So far i am quite split on natra but reading so many adverse tells me one thing. I SUPPOSE we khow her contemptuos behavior more or less. Do not accept her promises at face value and beware of her inconsistencies. Bros only get play-out if you let her manipulate you. Just my 2 cents worth. Cheers all.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
Knuckles is one of the Best!Knuckles is one of the Best!Knuckles is one of the Best!Knuckles is one of the Best!

is this near tanglin mall?
Old 07-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

musicforall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osman View Post
Hi All, Can any one tell me is Lisa a chinese or malay ? Have not seen any fr on her. Oh btw , i found the magazine with pictures of natra on it . She looks ok but we cun judge a book by its cover. Any bro had problem with her lately? She seems to send the same type of smses to many bros , so bros gotta beware . .Cheers.
i m not sure if this lisa is the same one as i had before at Holiday Inn Parkview..if she is, then she's chinese, fantastic boobs and she does 3somes. (yup! she's a milf ) I had the pleasure with her some years ago where i used to book her out of the health centre and we check into Hotel Grand Central next door. Awesome bangs during those days ..man! Cheers.

Come to think of it..shes performs like August..haha.. Cheers
Old 07-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cannylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Called Thc to book for natra this morning but was rudely told " natra not in ". The way she answered is akin to chasing away her clients. I dont understand how she conduct business.Natra Should not work there and when she decides to leaves that place many bros will stop going to Thc.For info please.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster

littledicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osman View Post
Bro,

Lisa is actually Indian. She was previously from a health centre next to Fortuna Hotel. I can't remember the name of the HC but you can find it in the older posts, courtesy of another bro. Probably in her late twenties or early thirties, dark complexion. Nice and soft C-Cup boobs. The amusing thing was that she refused to strip completely as she claimed that the room door cannot be locked ( doesn't that apply to all health centres??)

Overall service was quite good....willing to accomodate to requests.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
osman is Cool - loads of Potential

. . hi all , i have requests in my privates messages to share pictures of natra . And some are urging me not to post pics of hers in the forum. Please note it is not possible to respond to each and everyone and so far no decision for action yet. Cheers.
Old 19-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

jojo undertaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Is there any news about natra? I called the counter few times but was told she's not in. Is she still flying? It's been almost a week already, tried calling but no avail. Need her super badly !
Old 19-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

al888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

, , , , , yup, heard natra is away with a tight schedule. The place is practically dead now. From my estimate, business is down now. And should august go away as well can you imagine what . . ? Will keep bros informed should new development comes. Cheers.
Old 25-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mr rubberband deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good news to all bros out there! That gorgeous natra is back. She will be in on this thursday and friday and will be away again after friday. Damn! She is getting more and more hot sia each time i visit her and her boobs have slightly grown bigger!
Old 25-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
chiamd is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr rubberband View Post
Good news to all bros out there! That gorgeous natra is back. She will be in on this thursday and friday and will be away again after friday. Damn! She is getting more and more hot sia each time i visit her and her boobs have slightly grown bigger!
I called THC, she is fully booked for tomorrow from 1 pm to 7 pm.

As for fruiday, can book only from tomorrow
Old 27-11-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

jojo undertaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally after so long, managed to get natra. She came in with a very tight low neck dress with no bra so i could actually see her hard nipples and that sexy butt of hers. Already cannot tahan when i saw her bending down to take the towels. massage is getting better And as usual, she is still as hot as ever. this time round her blow was different. She blew me without cap n it was so warm. She even let me CIM. woah! She's getting wilder! I'm already hard now by just thinking about her. Might make appointment with her again this afternoon if she is not fully booked and available i hope.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

got any new fr of august, ?

Old 03-12-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicforall View Post
i m not sure if this lisa is the same one as i had before at Holiday Inn Parkview..if she is, then she's chinese, fantastic boobs and she does 3somes. (yup! she's a milf ) I had the pleasure with her some years ago where i used to book her out of the health centre and we check into Hotel Grand Central next door. Awesome bangs during those days ..man! Cheers.

Come to think of it..shes performs like August..haha.. Cheers
wat i know lisa went to town spa, at keck seng, after holiday inn hc chng ownership
then less news on her.
is she in the hc scene
Old 03-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lancerglxi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
wat i know lisa went to town spa, at keck seng, after holiday inn hc chng ownership
then less news on her.
is she in the hc scene
The last I heard is that she has retired.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1