The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
harlowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair

Wow bro I am only at p11 I can see your skills with girls are really incredible! The details in the way you play the game impress me very much.. thank you for the good stories
Old 21-12-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, more updates please.
Old 21-12-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 14
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I arrived on time, found a table, sat facing out ordered a beer and waited for S to arrive. She was late, then I saw her. Tight t-shirt, shorts, one inch heels. She still has that look except more mature...the hair, eyes, lips...most men would take a second and third look. Boobs look to be in good shape but the right bra does wonders. She is not my version of slim, it’s obvious her waist area has some flab and the flab has come down to the thighs a bit as well. Her butt is bigger now as a result, less perky but the shape is still there. All in, a late 30s hot milf. I was excited and my lil bro stirred a little when my mind wandered about possibilities.

I am convinced this is not an innocent catch up session.

She saw me, we smiled, I got up and we gave each other a friendly hug. I cheekily patted her butt, which drew no reaction from her. First thing she said was, “Wow! You look great! Still fit and you have all your hair! Hahahaa”. I returned the compliment, we sat down and she ordered a house red.
Old 21-12-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bonai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS, please continue
Old 21-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We spent the night filling each other in the details of how our lives have been like for the last 10 plus years. She married young, 25. First guy she dated after we broke up and he is 6 years older. He proposed after 2 years of dating. She shared some details about him that I did not ask for but the part I caught on was he is well to do enough to provide for her penchant of the nicer things in life, he travels a lot for his business and he knows that she knows he has girlfriends. She’s cool with it she said. Also, she goes out a few times a week, still partying and loving it. I probed her about one night stands or fb but she swore she has not been disloyal all these years of marriage even though many men tried. Of course she would say that but I’m not ready to give her benefit of the doubt given her history of a very high sex drive.

In turn, she was very interested to know about my love and sex life...why I choose to be single, how many girls I keep on the side, etc...I let on as little as I can, just enough to demonstrate I lead a pretty fun and interesting life but not fuck around type. I told her I’m not a monk but also not the type who fucks anyone in skirt. She might suspect otherwise but if I’m going to have a chance to fuck her again, I can’t have her thinking she’s just another chick I want to plant my flag on. No problem with any baggage here because I know her and she hasn’t changed one bit. Her current life is too good to give up.

We ended late, no calls or texts from her husband who is away again. I offered to send her home and we walked to my car. It was dark, carpark was fairly deserted. We walked over to the passenger side, I opened the door for her and leaned in for for the kiss. She turned away and let out a laugh and said “nooo. Hahaha”. It became a peck on the cheek instead.

As I drove off, she held my hand and said “it was good to see you.” I patted her lap and said “I’m glad we met too” then placed my hand on her lap with her hand on top of mine.
Old 21-12-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TripperX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read, thanks TS
Old 21-12-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 22-12-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair

great stuff to read.... while getting hard on your story...
Old 24-12-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
FightingSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, staying here for more.
Old 26-12-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

The next couple of weeks we were texting. Regular stuff and some mutual flirting. She was surprised at the level of detail that I remember about some of our sexual escapades. The first night we met and how we ended up in my bed. The conversations got more and more heated. I would make comments about my memory of how perfect her boobs were and she said they are still pretty awesome but stop short of sending me pics. I would ask her for a boob pic and she would ask me to show her my hardon. The naughtiest thing she did was when she took a video of herself in a restaurant toilet removing her thong and putting it in her bag. I could feel the sexual tension between us is ripe.

So a Friday night was set for our next meeting. She was going for dinner and then a karaoke session. I would pick her up around midnight. I told her we would go for drinks, I just didn’t say drinks at my place. So the day came, I was excited and very horny the whole day. Had to go for a massage to release some of that tension. LOL

(If you had read some of my earlier stories, you would know I don’t do the dating, wine and dine stuff with FBs. Party in a group yes but in the open and public with just two of us, it’s just not me. Being married, she also had a risk)

After work, I had dinner and drinks with my team to celebrate something. Around 11pm, the younger ones wanted to go partying so I went along but told them I’ll buy them a couple of bottles and will leave for home to rest. I checked her status, she said stick to midnight. I know from history she’s gonna be a bit later and I’ll have to wait. True enough, at 1am, I finally picked her up.

She was a little tipsy, not drunk. Got in the car and immediately held my hand and said “hey babeee...”. I smiled and complimented on her outfit. Silky, loose low cut blouse and tight skirt. She didn’t ask where we were going so I just drove in the direction of my place. She still didn’t say a word when we got there. It was like she was expecting to go back to my place.
Old 26-12-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
henrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 31-12-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Inside my apartment, she went to the bathroom, I went to pour ourselves a glass of wine each then we had a cig in the balcony and chatted a bit. After the cig, we sat on the couch in close proximity facing each other.

S: *smiling innocently* Why are we here?
Me: *smiling back* You didn’t ask so I just drove...*wink*

Then I playfully ran my fingers up her thigh and said softly “You know why we are here and you want to be here as much as I do”. She smiled, I extended one arm over her should to pull her in for the kiss, other hand up her skirt and as our lips locked...my hand below reached it’s destination and could not feel a thong!! (pun intended)

I muttered a “mmmm...” as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. My dick is suffocating, struggling to get free. We are kissing passionately with my fingers playing with her pussy and starting to feel moisture. Still on the couch, I broke away from the kiss to take off my pants then proceeded to help her remove her skirt, exposing that glorious, bare and perfectly moist pussy. I asked “what happened to the thong. You left home like that?” She said it’s in her bag. She went to remove it before I picked her up. Knowing that got me even hornier.
Old 31-12-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

We had removed our tops, I helped to unclasp her bra and went straight in to kiss and caress those beautiful boobies. Really beautiful and well maintained, still 36C, fair, smooth, perfect softness and not sagging even after breastfeeding. Nipples were perfect size and color and very sensitive. While kissing her breast, I played with her nipples...intermittently sucking on each and circling my tongue around the nipple. I know she loves it and gets her very very high. In no time, she was moaning and aching in pleasure. Scratching my back, grabbing my hair, getting extremely horny and kept saying “where are you? ahh...where are you...” in that fucking horny voice that’s begging to be penetrated.

At that point of her begging to be fucked, I am also damn fucking horny. Knn...imagine I have been horny the whole fucking day...

I stood up, motioned to her to adjust her position so she can lie down with her head resting on the couch armrest. My right leg was my standing leg, my left leg was on the couch. My legs have spread her legs apart, my right hand held her left leg and her right leg was pressed against the backrest of the couch by my left leg. I looked down at that slutty and horny face, smiled and bent my right leg to lower myself down to penetrate her with my left hand holding my dick for positioning. The tip of my dick felt the moisture at the entrance and she moaned as I entered ever so slowly. It was easy to enter slow because this is one fucking tight pussy. Mutual moaning as I was entering and I commented “fuck you are tight”...which got no response from her. Don’t think she even heard me. Once fully in, I placed my left hand on the top of the couch and started to fuck her slowly.

My god, the feeling of fucking her was so amazing and incredible. Not withstanding the build up in sexual tension in recent weeks, the fact I’m fucking this sexy, beautiful milf who was my gf more than 10 years ago was enough to make me cum in no time. She definitely looked like she felt the same or the feeling was even more intense for her. The moment I fully penetrated her and start to pump, she was moaning, grabbing and scratching my arms, the couch, shifting herself and if I thought I was going to cum really quickly, she came first and she came in waves!! Within a minute, I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my dick, it kept squeezing and squeezing while she got louder and louder. She’s in another world now. She kept cumming, the squeezing and moaning did not let up. It’s unbearable and incredible at the same time. Within the next couple of minutes, I could not hold it anymore and she knew I was cumming. I increased my speed and she tried as far as possible to wrap her arms around me. She let out a “cum inside...” in between moans of pleasure then I ejaculated inside her. Fuck I shot my entire load shot inside her pussy. Both of us slumped on each side of the couch, panting as a trace of cum leaked out from her pussy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1