The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

I tried to flip back all your posts in this thread,i do not see a single post that says you will be taking picture of that Spa or MP for me,hehehe....dont worry about it or be burden by it during your trip. I dont exactly need the pic,just the name of MP or Spa in Swiss Inn. And if you couldnt do it,i will just give Swiss Inn a call when i reach Batam on 26th July.I dont want to waste my money to call them from Sillypore to Batam since i am only wish keep record on the given info.

Stingy me,hehehe...
Yeah i guess I didn't but I said I will be going down. I manage to strike a good deal with her. So I can still get the name of the spa for you when I'm in Batam next week. I'll ask directly from my girl. This coming trip is gonna be so laid back with only alot of bonking. Wish me luck!
Old 16-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
seriesbolts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973
Date : 26th to 28th July 2015 (Sun - Tue) - 3D2N

maybe we meet for breakfast or lunch. i ll be gng on that time too.i m staying at formosa also. finally got chance to meet the famous bro nono... due to his tight schedule....
Old 16-07-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6817 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam on Ramadhan 2015 (#1 - TUESDAY)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Tomorrow is hari raya. Not sure if you going to be able to book unless u done so before hand or have regular. a lot of makan places will be closed. Most people are out of batam, out of Indonesia or at their kampong as well.
I am not in Batam now!
See the heading of my post:
"(Series of reports of my visit around the end of June. Yes, sorry, I am late!)"
Old 16-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriesbolts View Post
maybe we meet for breakfast or lunch. i ll be gng on that time too.i m staying at formosa also. finally got chance to meet the famous bro nono... due to his tight schedule....
Hiya,bro,you plan to join me in my trip or link up with me?

Link up means : We meet for coffee,tea,a smoke or perhaps if time allows,breakfast/lunch or dinner (if nearby Hotel we stay). Subject to both your schedule and mine.

Join me or tag along means : You will be in my group. We share the full day taxi booking fare like myself and everyone else in the group.No matter how i calculate,it is going to be cheaper than solo cheonging and paying taxi fare alone. In group,change money also higher rate,hehehe...as a group,we dont change S$100,S$200 type,we change by the number of thousands in S$. And we roam nearly all the booking joints before deciding which girl you,me or the others wish to book. And with everyone having a different level of experience combined,want to get cheated also very difficult unless it is your own girl you choose who cheat you in private. (and by the way,Green Bean Soup gamer/s NOT Welcome tho...lol)

If you wish to link up,simply PM me on that day when you are there,if you wish to tag along or join me in my trip,read my July 2015 Batam Trip Itinerary. In case you didnt know,you have the better chance to join as i see you have share an FR in this thread before. When you share an FR before,it means i know you from this thread as someone who shared positively,but to be fair to those who PMed me, i will still need an intro of yourself etc etc as stated below :

Quote:
What i wish to know from your part are mainly your age group,your reason/s for joining me in my trip,what are you looking for in Batam ,your experience in Batam if any,etc etc.No personal information like your hp number,your passport/NRIC no. etc are required. As tho there are more slots in this coming trip,there are still limits,so not all will be eligible to join me.I apologise in advance for not able to take in everyone. Will be looking forward to your PMs.
Let me know,and if you are fast enough,you will be in slot number 5,hehehe... And i will need 2nd taxi from you onward for the group (cant possibly take in 6 person in one taxi,right?..lol). 10 more days to my trip and so few slots left,hehehe...

Dont worry ,i am not going to make you guys ride like the below :

...but in the event if there is a situation like the photo below,please calmly REMAIN in your taxi...lol :

All the above are just suggestions.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meetraj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going a short gateway to Batam tomorrow with my colleagues.

Is it all the shops and business activities are closed ?

Taking morning 8 AM ferry to Batam

We guys are from difference country , So the immigration will vary according to our passports .

But this is our company offered trip . Still we are bothering about tommorrow's trip

Because Public holiday ( Hari Raya )
Old 17-07-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Batam on Ramadhan 2015 (#2 - WEDNESDAY)

(Follows from Batam on Ramadhan 2015 #1 - TUESDAY)
(Series of reports of my visit around the end of June. Yes, sorry, I am late!)

I spend a lazy afternoon strolling around Nagoya Hill.

Around 6pm-7pm, I also find the time for a recce of some of the most popular joints (Happy8, MM, New Berry, Indah2, Bunga,...).
WOW! Who said that during Ramadhan there are less girls? I see lots of girls, and some is really pretty. The difference is that joints are closed daytime, or accessible only by the back door. I collect business cards and I write down the names of most interesting girls.

To kill time, later I go to the Harmoni Fitness Center.
WOW! There are 3 local young couples playing in pool. Girls are simply wonderful, fresh and natural beauties. I envy those guys.

One more remark. I have been to the Harmony Fitness Center a few times in the last 2-3 years, and I ALWAYS met the same gay guy loitering in the locker room. He does nothing, but loitering around the small internal pool and the locker room. He must spend his existence there watching the naked bodies of guests and smiling hoping in a chance, or just enjoying the view.

For dinner, I go to one of the largest food courts in town (I cannot say what one).
Magic appearance at my table! Two pretty SYT 19yo waitresses come to seat at my table, without even asking. They are fresh and new. I am very happy to share my food and offer something to drink.
Without really hoping to have a chance, I propose to go together to Newton later. Incredible! One says YES! And she keeps her word! (First time in my life: all other waitresses I tried to lure before said "maybe" but never showed up later).

We meet at 1:30am. Surprise! She (TW) shows up with a girlfriend (you all know how much I like to see two girls coming together to meet me ). One in short dress, the other in hot short pants. Medium size hills.
She has thick-lenses glasses and, overall, that school-girl look which I love so much. I try to imagine her in sailor-moon uniform and I almost come in my pants.
We dance furiously till 5am (who said that disco closes at 2am because of Ramadan??).
I have only one thought in my mind: "Shall I get them both in my bed? Yes or not?"

OUTCOME: 50% success. I bonked only one, but there is a story to tell.
We leave Newton, take the bikes, and once at Formosa I happily observe them parking the bike and following me to my room without saying a word. Yes, without me mentioning or proposing anything, they follow me up to my room just saying "Oh-so-tired-we-want-to-sleep".

Once in my room, PROBLEM: they get very nervous and start to play silly. They say they want to go home and come back to my room dressed normally at 9am, because they say they are afraid of "police razia" during early morning for girls "not wearing the islamic way".

That story is so laughable, that my internal "cheat alarm" turns on red. It happened to me before to bring back "bad girls" to my room, who just tried to get money for nothing etc. There are also stories (I don't know to what extent they may be "urban legends" or true) about girls who hide extasy in room to call police, get the punter in trouble and then share the bribe.
I start to think that they could have just wanted to enter my room to steal something. Unbelievable for me anyway, because I know who are they and where they work.
No reason to insist. You don't want to stay? OK BYE. Before sending them to the door, I check discretely all my belongings, money, cell phone, etc. etc. Everything looks ok.

I close the door, I go to sleep and I forget quickly the incident.

(Follows to Batam on Ramadhan 2015 #3a - THURSDAY MORNING)
Old 17-07-2015, 04:13 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meetraj View Post
Going a short gateway to Batam tomorrow with my colleagues.
But this is our company offered trip . Still we are bothering about tommorrow's trip
Because Public holiday ( Hari Raya )
What a nice touch of your company's management! Perfect timing to go to Batam: the only weekend when everything is closed. Your Boss is a great joker.
Old 17-07-2015, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

In my own theory,the reason why they (indo girls) very often has tight pussy is becos of their body size. In case you didnt notice,MOST if not all indo girls are really petite in size. .
Ha., then you must visit Jakarta. Some of those petite girls have huge pussies. You can talk into some of those pussies and hear an echo return.
Old 17-07-2015, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam on Ramadhan 2015 (#2 - WEDNESDAY)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
[I](OUTCOME: 50% success. I bonked only one, but there is a story to tell.
We leave Newton, take the bikes, and once at Formosa I happily observe them parking the bike and following me to my room without saying a word. Yes, without me mentioning or proposing anything, they follow me up to my room just saying "Oh-so-tired-we-want-to-sleep".

Once in my room, PROBLEM: they get very nervous and start to play silly. They say they want to go home and come back to my room dressed normally at 9am, because they say they are afraid of "police razia" during early morning for girls "not wearing the islamic way".

That story is so laughable, that my internal "cheat alarm" turns on red. It happened to me before to bring back "bad girls" to my room, who just tried to get money for nothing etc. There are also stories (I don't know to what extent they may be "urban legends" or true) about girls who hide extasy in room to call police, get the punter in trouble and then share the bribe.
I start to think that they could have just wanted to enter my room to steal something. Unbelievable for me anyway, because I know who are they and where they work.
No reason to insist. You don't want to stay? OK BYE. Before sending them to the door, I check discretely all my belongings, money, cell phone, etc. etc. Everything looks ok.

I close the door, I go to sleep and I forget quickly the incident.

Interesting story, but Can you clarify. It would seem they went to room and then left feeling uncomfortable, but you said you bonked one?
Old 17-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Upz you.

Looking forward to continuation.
Old 17-07-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
It is a shame the dates clash with my workdays. Im already looking forward to the summaries.
Thank you for the well wishes.

No worries about not being able to meet up to go Batam together,there will always be next time,next trip,next month,hehehe...if and when fate allows. It is by fate that bring bros here to go to Batam with me in any group trip. In Chinese they called it 缘分。(pronounce as "yuan fen") Most of those who join me in my group trips never really went online to meet up with someone they didnt know before (like going on blind date...lol). It is by the 缘分 aka fate we all met up and the same 缘分 make us all friends.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
nice to see ur itinerary, I am using it to plan for 3D2N trip too which is next week. BIZ is the hotel I will be staying during the period. I am more to clean massage this trip so around the vicinity of BIZ hotel, any massage shop allow the girl to come to my room (as indorasa is far) for a good massage only..Tks in advance...
Glad to be able to caught up with this post before you head to Batam.

Not knowing exactly where Biz Hotel is,all i can say is massage shop is scattered all over Batam. I think it is easier to find a massage shop than finding a hotel,hehehe...so my suggestion is,once you reach Biz,take a walk 500 steps radius around hotel to see what massage shop are around that area,walk in to anyone of them to check their pricing.

Most would have a menu,and you can still speak in English to ask if they do in-hotel-room massage at Biz and how much it would cost. Before you leave,try to get a namecard. Name card is just for reference purposes,not for you to call the place to send the girl to your room,cos under normal circumstances,when you call,they will tell you no out call massage service (unless you are regular or been there before). You will need to go back down to get them to send the girl to you room at your desire time.

If you can call the MP and get the girl to your room,i would be able to call from Sillypore to send the girl from a certain MP to your room,hehehe...which is a risk factor for the shop and the girls.

If you want clean massage,just dont take up special service when offered. May you and bro 1stClass have a good and safe upcoming Batam trip.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
MEXIMO
Thank you for sharing. i have just bookmarked your Mexiomo Pub Wan Tan Mee FR post down for my future reference to show others how to get to meximo pub wan tan mee store and maybe use it the future Batam Food Listing in this thread if you dont mind,hehehe...

Thank you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 17-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Interesting story, but Can you clarify. It would seem they went to room and then left feeling uncomfortable, but you said you bonked one?
Don't you read:
"(Follows to Batam on Ramadhan 2015 #3a - THURSDAY MORNING)" ?
Be patient. It's a multi-episode saga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Upz you.
Looking forward to continuation.
THANK YOU MY FRIEND.
I will keep on posting one report every day. Just to keep attention high...
Old 17-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 17-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
spotlight is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone going batam after the hari rays maybe Aug
Old 17-07-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster