The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

Bro hosayboh, 可以带我新鸟去吃吗😊...㓔㓔。

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
oh yes, that's the name. Briley's. You think open by Farang or kon Thai? What a name....lol

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 08-05-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oh yes, that's the name. Briley's. You think open by Farang or kon Thai? What a name....lol
Mia kon thai, samee farang?
Old 08-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittosoft View Post
Mr Briley!! lol
Old 08-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro hosayboh, 可以带我新鸟去吃吗😊...㓔㓔。
You old bird act new bird loh.......555
but some situations it works......
Old 08-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wa, Bro hosayboh, u left hand going in July??? can PM the date I try n SEE if I can make it anot...

Bro rapier1978, u right hand so who should I meet??? 左右为难? Rock Hard I only drink Pepsi Max A Sai Bo... ปวดหัว ...

Bro hosayboh, I only drink Coke Zero can, party girl sound good r they " SINGLE " Sofa is the only place I go in the town la...
Whole of first week of july, sunday to sunday. Bro Rapier also same same or similar right...

June go n july go again. U can wan....

They are ALWAYS single.....:P
Old 08-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, kit like that u also know that mean I m a newbies...

Quote:
I where got old bird, I only know PATONG... As I n phuket town newbies need Bro hosayboh n waiting for HKT Boy to bring me 6C6C... Jin Jin Mai Kor Hor...

Quote:
You old bird act new bird loh.......555
but some situations it works......

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 08-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Samster

Wa, Bro hosayboh, u think my father is a banker print money no need to work ma? They r " SINGLE " Got straight to the point as I dun want steady one old man lioa, 没时间 wil see how first...

Quote:
Whole of first week of july, sunday to sunday. Bro Rapier also same same or similar right...

June go n july go again. U can wan....

They are ALWAYS single.....:P

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 08-05-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wa, kit like that u also know that mean I m a newbies...

I where got old bird, I only know PATONG... As I n phuket town newbies need Bro hosayboh n waiting for HKT Boy to bring me 6C6C... Jin Jin Mai Kor Hor...
I new chick in the island
Old 08-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Alright! lets meet in town.... I'll be bringing some party guys around to even the odds.....too many party girls. lol
Haha.. that is a good one.. too many girls too less guys
Old 08-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Wa, Bro hosayboh, u left hand going in July??? can PM the date I try n SEE if I can make it anot...

Bro rapier1978, u right hand so who should I meet??? 左右为难? Rock Hard I only drink Pepsi Max A Sai Bo... ปวดหัว ...

Bro hosayboh, I only drink Coke Zero can, party girl sound good r they " SINGLE " Sofa is the only place I go in the town la...
Let me know when in July i try to plan if not june i go july i also go if work permit
Old 08-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

Wa, new chick can bring me go eat good Khao Ma Gai...

Quote:
Wa, Bro u so on... Maybe we can meet in July, hopefully Bro hosayboh already said first week of July Sunday to Sunday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Let me know when in July i try to plan if not june i go july i also go if work permit

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 08-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are new boss of the island. LOL. Btw, did you join the Phuket Singapore club? Setup for Singaporeans staying in phuket, of course..
Old 08-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa, Bro hosayboh, u think my father is a banker print money no need to work ma? They r " SINGLE " Got straight to the point as I dun want steady one old man lioa, 没时间 wil see how first...
Is you the banker, print baht can Leow. lol.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Swee lah. Confirm again loh, no worries. I'm 1st to 8th July.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

Then who is going to be the CHIARMAN of the club???

Quote:
You are new boss of the island. LOL. Btw, did you join the Phuket Singapore club? Setup for Singaporeans staying in phuket, of course..
Wa, if I can print money then I dub have to work lioa, then I print EURO lioa... Got Lobang for the Machine BO???

Quote:
Is you the banker, print baht can Leow. lol.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1