The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
水一方 spa is in Changping or Danshui?
in danshui lei, quite a big spa with large pools, many actions over there,
Old 10-06-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Danshui Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
in danshui lei, quite a big spa with large pools, many actions over there,
Haha thanks I know where liao.
In the outskirts of Danshui.
Basket so ulu and good lobang you also can find.

I'll go during my off days.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Danshui Spa

Quote:
Haha thanks I know where liao.
In the outskirts of Danshui.
Basket so ulu and good lobang you also can find.

I'll go during my off days.
we are commandoes ma, ask here n there just go la, we also went la fete club, quite fun
Old 10-06-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow La Fete Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
we are commandoes ma, ask here n there just go la, we also went la fete club, quite fun
Yes La Fete Club is the most happening club in Danshui currently.

Up you my 1 humble rep point.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Notice

There were random room checks at the Danshui Legend Hotel during the last few days, the hotel also required the ladies to register their overnight stays. The room price has increased again recently and the hotel always asked for non-refundable deposits making the room cancellation impossible. In view of all these unfair hotel practices Team Phillip decided to stop making reservation at the Legend Hotel temporarily. In case anyone who decided to stay with the hotel and something happened, Team Phillip will be not responsible. We hope you understand our difficulties and thank you for your cooperations.
Old 13-06-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
StephenB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My HK friends brought me to a KTV 金鼎 (or was it 鼎金?) in Huizhou. Looks like a large KTV from the outside, not sure how many rooms are there. The one we had was quite big, able to accommodate 20 people comfortably. Girl quality was really 5-6 range, almost couldnt pick a girl myself. We were there on a Monday evening and we reach early about 7:30pm when all the girls are supposed to be checking in for work. I asked how many girls there, mommy said hundreds but I seriously doubt so. I think in total we viewed about 50-60 girls, most can go out. Price range is 4-10-15. My girl refused to overnight citing Gongan activities in recent months. We spent 6K+ for 5 bottles of whiskey. I wont go back there, unless can get to explore the famous Legend or Emerald there.
Old 13-06-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster (A)

japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
My HK friends brought me to a KTV 金鼎 (or was it 鼎金?) in Huizhou. Looks like a large KTV from the outside, not sure how many rooms are there. The one we had was quite big, able to accommodate 20 people comfortably. Girl quality was really 5-6 range, almost couldnt pick a girl myself. We were there on a Monday evening and we reach early about 7:30pm when all the girls are supposed to be checking in for work. I asked how many girls there, mommy said hundreds but I seriously doubt so. I think in total we viewed about 50-60 girls, most can go out. Price range is 4-10-15. My girl refused to overnight citing Gongan activities in recent months. We spent 6K+ for 5 bottles of whiskey. I wont go back there, unless can get to explore the famous Legend or Emerald there.
If I remembered correctly, Jin Ding KTV was quite popular in 2014-2015 and the services were still acceptable back then. It also has an a Block B which was renovated as an executive club where I personally find quite an attractive option. However, after the grand opening of Emerald KTV in the area, coupled with deteriorating management, Jin Ding has now becoming worse than Century Palace. The nearby hotels are old and unsafe, making the tourist shun away from the area too.

Right now the best KTV venues are:-
1. Emerald
2. Legend
3. Century Palace

If you are keen to explore other KTV like Jialu International or Jinding KTV, under the scenario where you have choices, we rather have you try the Shenzhen or Huizhou Flowerstreet KTV which are just an hour away by car.

Of course these are just my personal opinion for your reference.

Last edited by japantvb; 13-06-2016 at 01:47 PM.
Old 13-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
大哥, 没骗你啦! 小弟是菜鸟啦! compared to bro sex crusader, FGG, Vertu, roti etc i am a rookie in DS scence! But cum zhuhai i can bring u!if you happen to be in zh and cross over to Tanzhou, the bbbj shop is quite reasonable! 水一方俺没听说过!俺只知道宝足林!
you like that say us goot meh........ SC Fgg Roti all are laopiao , laoyoutioa and laojianghu . Me just follower .

Ok , lets go ZH month end or early next month .... I start planning !
Old 13-06-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster (A)

Danshui June Update (2016/JUNE)

Hotel – Since the raids at the end of April, some hotels are still very prone to random checks. The leading pack in this case will be Legend International and New Regent Hotel. The Gong-an (polices) conduct random checks at the hotels and will ask the patrons to open the door, even it is for personal stay without girl it is still very disturbing, so we temporarily do not recommend to stay with these two hotels. Ramada hotel on the other hand, had announced not to allow working ladies in the room. Other hotels such as Century Palace, Masterland, Jialu International, we would like to recommend Century Palace, value for money per night RMB398 with comfortable big room. Just a short distance of 10-15 mins drive from the KTV, where the transportation will be properly arranged by Team Phillip. You may notice we often recommend different hotels reacting to the most current situations at Danshui, some day when things settle down a bit we might move back to some original hotels, but now we think it is better to be safe than sorry.

KTV – Another nice surprise from Emerald KTV, where the working ladies number has surpassed Legend and top the Danshui KTV list. During Friday/Saturday night there could be as many as 500-600 of them lining up, as the saying goes, so many girls to view your eyes may cross at some point. If you have not planned your trip during this passionate summer, this is the time to do so. Just imagine during the summer seasons there are lots of ladies with revealing clothing everywhere, with working ladies roaming around the area, there is really no where better than Guangdong Province for KTV now.

SN – SN services are still in a very volatile state, status changes from day to day. If you are here for SN, you have to stay alert and vigilant. Please make inquiry with Team Phillip, we will prioritize your privacy and safety in this aspect.

Massage – Team Phillip will make the in-room massage arrangement for you in case you would like to enjoy privacy and relaxing environment in your room. Please contact us for more details.

We aim to provide latest and most accurate information online to help you make the right entertainment decision. Those brothers who are with us for a while will know that we don’t charge additional service fees and all your spending will be highly transparent. We want to stay in this business for a long time and we sincerely hope we can minimize all your troubles by making proper travel arrangements for you. Team Phillip will always be your first choice for entertainments and travels in China.

A simple duration map from various locations in (min) minutes.

Old 15-06-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster (A)

Insider news - last night there were arrests made at Legend International
Hotel after the random checks. Remember brothers, we have sent many reminders if you choose to stay at Legend there are inherent risk that you are taking. Other hotels are not affected.
Old 16-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Ok , lets go ZH month end or early next month .... I start planning !
Which Zhuhai KTVs are popular these days?
Still the same usual ones?
Old 17-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by japantvb View Post
Insider news - last night there were arrests made at Legend International
Hotel after the random checks. Remember brothers, we have sent many reminders if you choose to stay at Legend there are inherent risk that you are taking. Other hotels are not affected.
Best to avoid going Huizhou/Danshui during this period of time imo. These raids will not stop n will be ongoing from time to time. They can strike @any KTV or any hotel..
Better to be safe than sorry!
Old 17-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
whyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Hi brothers

I was at danshui last week for 3 nights. Went to emerald, legend & Century Palace. Girls quality and quantity seems ok should be ard 200 to 300. The whole problem when I was there is that you can't bring girls to their own hotels. And if u stay in legend, you have to register the girl 1st.

Best part is when I was at legend, they told us that the girls cannot overnight due to the last min management decision! We were pissed off and wanted to change ktv. In the end, we stayed as the girls themselves willing to take the risk.

Overall, it was a good and fun trip.

Cheers
Old 17-06-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which Zhuhai KTVs are popular these days?
Still the same usual ones?
I don't know leh ....... Newbie here .
Old 17-06-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyte View Post
Hi brothers

I was at danshui last week for 3 nights. Went to emerald, legend & Century Palace. Girls quality and quantity seems ok should be ard 200 to 300. The whole problem when I was there is that you can't bring girls to their own hotels. And if u stay in legend, you have to register the girl 1st.

Best part is when I was at legend, they told us that the girls cannot overnight due to the last min management decision! We were pissed off and wanted to change ktv. In the end, we stayed as the girls themselves willing to take the risk.

Overall, it was a good and fun trip.

Cheers
Personal view - who did you look for when you book the KTV session at Legend? Do you just walk in or look for local mummy/DJ? They won't tell you so much because doing so may jeopardize they business. Legend KTV opens at 6:30pm, whether it can operate on time, or if the girls can go out with you, they will know days ahead. However the person who booked the room for you won't tell you this worrying you may cancel your booking. They will tell you only when you arrived, which is already too late. Coming to China and have fun, you will need the right person to lead you around. For Danshui, we will share again, only legend international hotel and new regent hotel rooms have random checks, others are not affected.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1