The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post

I finally opened it in the kitchen of my parents apartment (I avoided to open it in MY apartment , for the enjoyment of everyone who never saw a durian before.
Actually, u can ask the vendor to wrap the meat, packed up nicely. It wont smell if he does it right. I ever did that n check into the plane before. Save up the weight n trouble of pricks. Of cos, first time you show to your parents the whole fruit. next time, you just send the meat.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I finally opened it in the kitchen of my parents apartment (I avoided to open it in MY apartment ), for the enjoyment of everyone who never saw a durian before.
Bro Black Page, if u hv the intention to bring home a durian again, look for me, I will do a autopsy on the durian for u, save u the weight and smell, important u pay for it can already. Best is to buy a branded durian by the name Mao Shan Wang, or D24 durian also can.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hehehe...i believe what Black Page wants is to bring the entire durian fruit to showcase it later. Not just about the meat of the fruit and its seeds.

It is really wise of him to "not open up" the durian Fruit itself and have it open up only when he reaches his destination. But that would also mean he wouldnt be able to get the best taste out of the durian itself.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-07-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post

The glorious fruit~~~

Ate 3 MSW (4KG) for ~ SG40

ENJOY!!
Actually now in SG can also get 1kg for $12, no need to travel so far.
The place where I bought my durians, he sold me MSW for $12/KG.
Old 14-07-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

I am sure you also wont want to miss out the Wan Tan Mee near Meximo Pub...
Nono, is the stall just a few shops away from meximo and along the same side of the street? (Am there now)
Old 14-07-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Nono, is the stall just a few shops away from meximo and along the same side of the street? (Am there now)
Yes...it is. Give me a few mins,i try to locate the photo. If you step out of Meximo Pub front door,turn right...

Add-on :

Got it!!

Its on my 16th Trip data,hehehe...about 60 steps away from Meximo Pub.

*took me 11 mins to find what i need to find

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 14-07-2015 at 12:53 PM.
Old 14-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
Actually now in SG can also get 1kg for $12, no need to travel so far.
The place where I bought my durians, he sold me MSW for $12/KG.
Yea . A few bros pm me saying the same thing. Thanks!

Have made batam my primary home. Hence my objective is slightly different. But thanks for the heads up still!!

Cheers
Old 14-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
Personally I think, why pay extra for massage gals to go over to your hotel?
Sometimes,one may feel more comfortable in their own room.

Quote:
Your bed will get the massage oils stains even if you lie on the towel.
Some masseurs will bring along extra bed sheets/towels to the room to prevent staining the hotel room bedsheets,but if they dont,there is always a phone call away for room service to make up the bed,hehehe...with a small tip. For me,i always request hotel housekeeping to give me at least some extra towel becos i know i would want to have in-room massage in one of my 3D2N stay.

Yes,that would also be extra cost to tip the room "maid".

Quote:
If you want more privacy, many MPs have VIP room where the door can be lock and bathtub to shower. And for Indo Rasa massage, bros choose to take the 3 hour(Indo Rasa hotel room for 100k) and enjoy the massage in the room.
Totally agree with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
Nice..I will try the room on coming trip, since only rp50k more after miNus the out trip charge..and any wherelse got short time room for message like indorasa?
Most 3 stars and below hotels will have,but at most time the price for few hour transit is just a little lower than booking the room for the whole day. Example,Formosa Hotel,booking full day is 475k for normal room,but half day cost 300k,hehehe...3 hour transit in Indo Rasa cost 100k,but full day cost 180k (weekdays). Thats good and easy money.

https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...ostcount=31297

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty_mouse View Post
So bro nono1973... when do I PM you my "resume" (jus kidding)? When your coming trip itinerary is out or now?
Patience,bro. Writing the itinerary now and will be out REAL soon…..
(believe me,i am looking forward to my own Batam trip too...lol)

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I think this question might be posted before but i can't seems to find any reply. Can some bros here kindly enlighten me if you know any place in batam that does prostate massage?
It is already not an easy task to get the girls to do AR (ass-rim) in Batam. I think prostate massage would be even much tougher. I believe most female masseurs in Batam wouldnt even know what prostate massage is. Prostate massage is not simple kind of massage,i wouldnt dare take the risk to hand my "ass" to an inexperience masseur ,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Itinerary for my July 2015 Batam Trip

Date : 26th to 28th July 2015 (Sun - Tue) - 3D2N

This will be my 18th trip to Batam and NOT a request to ask newbie bros or anyone in this thread to join me in my coming trip but ONLY for those who wish to join me to go Batam to learn together. I planned to increase the number of slots for the 1st time by a little more in this trip to cater for more who wish to come along. But before you PM me,do spend some time to read the Terms and Conditions 1st and if you are agreeable with it together with the stated date of the trip above,THEN you send me a PM with an intro of yourself.

What i wish to know from your part are mainly your age group,your reason/s for joining me in my trip,what are you looking for in Batam ,your experience in Batam if any,etc etc.No personal information like your hp number,your passport/NRIC no. etc are required. As tho there are more slots in this coming trip,there are still limits,so not all will be eligible to join me.I apologise in advance for not able to take in everyone. Will be looking forward to your PMs.

Itinerary :

This is going to be the 1st time i might likely have more than 4 bros coming along in the trip,my travelling plan is to deploy 2 taxis. I am confident to get the 1st taxi for 300k/day but i do not have the same confident on the 2nd. So chances are, taxi fare for this trip might cost a little higher than the usual 100k/day each pax each day. I am looking at 125k/day for now,but i cannot confirm due to some uncertainties (the Terms and Conditions states what your cab fare will cover). If respond goes beyond my expectation,who knows i may just book a mini-van,hehehe..which will cost around 900k so as to save cost on transport. What i mean by "uncertainties" here are those who PMed me and later fly me aeroplane resulting in other bros having to pay for the extra taxi fare.

This trip's will be simple :

- Meet up everyone,grab a ferry ticket from Horizon ferry to Harbour Bay,a little intro with one another and some briefing ,off we GO!

- Change money at Batam (Harbour Bay),head to Kaha to pay for the room voucher and after that go Formosa Hotel to check in. We change a bit of rupiah at Harbour bay 1st ,enough to pay for the room voucher in Kaha and the rest of your other S$ opposite Formosa Hotel.This is also the time where you can see the difference in exchange rate comparing Harbour Front vs Harbour Bay and then opposite Formosa Hotel.

- Check in,settle down,meet for brunch and head to booking joint.Its a Sunday,so brunch will either be at Momo if i can find another bro to bring us there :

https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...ostcount=30913

..or Warung Sunda Bu Joko :

https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...ostcount=31112

Both places i have not been to. Back up place for brunch will be Meximo Pub Wan Tan Mee :

https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...ostcount=28394

- We will head to 10 different booking joints :

1. Goldbird

2. Indah2

3. Permata Indah

4. Happy Massage 8

5. Memory

6. Orchid Massage

7. Shellina 519

8. New Berry

9. Blue Moon

10. Bunga Massage

We will be visiting about 5 booking joints per day to get a companion for our 2 nights. 5 on 26th July 2015 and another 5 on 27th July.

- After choosing the girls,you will decide what time you wish your female companion to come to your room. This is the time where you get to choose between free and easy on your own or follow me to the next destination to recce the many massage parlours of Batam,hehehe..

a. Choice 1 : you get your girl at around 3pm+,she keeps you company in your room until we meet up for dinner later

b. Choice 2 : be like me,get my girl around 530pm as i am heading for a relaxing massage before action.

- Dinner Time : all of us gathered for dinner in the lobby. By now,everyone should have at least 1 shot either at the massage parlour or with your female companion or both,hehehe.. If your girl join us for dinner,you will need to pay for her share of food,if she dont,remember to leave some money behind for her to order hotel room service food. I rarely bring my girl for dinner. Places for dinner undecided yet.

- After dinner and back to hotel : This will be another free and easy time,you may wish to visit Alishan KTV at the 4th floor of the hotel. But as stated in my Terms and Conditions,please count me out of it. I will be no help to you in KTV and for billing,you may wish to relook into my last 17th Batam Trip summary to know how the Alishan KTV billing structure is like.

- next morning,we meet up at lobby again to go for Breakfast.Your girl you book yesterday likely to go before breakfast time. No obligation to follow me here,you may take the hotel's FREE breakfast that starts between 6am till 10am or you may join me to either Penuin wet market or Mickey Mouse Bak Kut Teh.

- After breakfast,gather in one of the room to have some TCSS and some trip planning before stepping out to repeat the same process as yesterday, to visit the other 5 booking joints,grab a girl for the night and then late lunch.

- Free and easy time of your own like the day before or try out Massage place with me,maybe heading to Octopuss Spa :

Consolidated massage FRs as below for your reference (actually more of it are for my own reference..lol) :

Quote:
Here's a tiny incomplete sample of some of my unfinished work in this thread and its going to take me quite a while to finish my whole project as i dont plan to rush (maybe finish in 2016..lol) :

- Delta Spa Batam

1. Balthas on 23.12.2013
2. Burton on 10.01.2014
3. Lurpsexx on 23.02.2014
4. darkbat on 24.11.2014
5. matong36 on 11.01.2015
6. A+++ on 27.01.2015

- Octopus Spa

1. Blacklizt on 13.02.2014
2. Noaheaven on 08.10.2014
3. xbao on 25.01.2015
- nearly everything will be the same as yesterday until we meet up during dinner time. There are the previous dinner venue and the one now which is undecided. 1 of the dinner,i plan to eat at an open air area (meaning if rain,we have to run) and another will be on a sheltered area w/o air-con so you at least get the feel of what are your available options if you were to come to Batam w/o me in future. At the same time can get to feel the kind of different atmosphere provided by different eateries on what they have to offer. No point bringing you guys to air-conditioned Food Court kind of eating place like those in Sillypore or even flashy restaurants that you can go on your own.

- After dinner will be OTOT (own time own target).

- next morning meet up for FREE breakfast at Formosa Hotel

- if budget allows,i will get one last rest and relax massage (definitely not in Indo Rasa,hehehe..MPs that are not mention in this thread before) before heading for lunch at Instar Coffeshop/A2 Food Court/Meximo pub Wan Tan Mee.

- back to room after lunch to pack up,check out and leave for Harbour Bay.

- I personally see and send you guys off at Harbour Bay

- Home sweet home

~~End of Itinerary~~

Side Note : Everything will be on Dutch.And your girl will be your responsibility,from eating to "playing". You read the Terms and Conditions of my group trip,you read my Batam Beginner's Walk-Through Guide and you read most of my summaries. You will know what to expect and what to do.

My budget for this coming trip for your reference on how much you might need to bring excluding S$48 ferry ticket from Horizon :

Overnight booking girl : about 800k
Tipping for the girl (next morning) : 150k
Meals and toiletries etc : 500k (inclusive my girl's meal)
Taxi and massage : 300k (taxi fare is between 100k to 150k)
Hotel Room : 475k/night
Total : 2 225k/night stay

Expected exchange rate = 9750/SGD
(targeted exchange rate = 9850/SGD,hopeful for 9900/SGD)

Grand Total : S$227.00/night stay base on 9800/SGD
(i do bring spare S$50/night stay which i may not use at all)

If you are a 1st timer,the above itinerary may not suit what you are after.It is designed like a "sightseeing" trip,and so as to keep things simple.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-07-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you step out of Meximo Pub front door,turn right. Its on my 16th Trip data,hehehe...about 60 steps away from Meximo Pub.
Thanks Nono ~~

MEXIMO Mie Pangsit
===============

MEXIMO

Facing Meximo, a few shops to the left :

Operating hours : 0730 - 2359 everyday except on the 15th-day(s) of the lunar calendar (but will still open if that day falls during weekends)

Boss :

Mie/Miepok-Pangsit (standard size : RP17K each) :

Conclusion : Those who go Meximo KTV/PUB, great for supper/dinner as there is no other "decent" hawker food within short walking distance. And also because of that, tell boss to add the works : more balls, more char siew, more beansprouts, more everything except noodle and - *dun order jumbo size* as taste and texture almost completely change. Standard size (noodle portion) still best.

With Nono's photo confirmation, went in there. Ordered both mee-gia (non chili) and meepok (chili) versions. When the order came, I noticed the char siew was thinly sliced - and I already thought INSTAR was already too thin - lol.

Anyways, I was hungry so I finished my mee-gia in under 30secs and 7 mouthfuls. Was alright but not better than Instar or Momo - *however* - I surveyed the vicinity and there isn't any other eatery that perhaps caters for clean(er) stomachs (LOL). Hence, this stall does decent and cheap noodles, and actually is a god-send to those having fun at Meximo (we all know how much more expensive food is sold at pubs/ktv).

Still hungry, I boi tahan - ordered the jumbo version. Wakow.... taste and texture totally changed. A bro here said that jumbo versions will taste different and I concur. The ratio of cooking time vis-a-vis noodle-amount vis-a-vis sauce-amount vis-a-vis other-ingredients-amount was not balanced. I should have ordered 2 extra standard portions where everything was far balanced. LOL.

Although I am not a particular fan of chili/ketchup sauce in noodles, but if I happen to be in Meximo's vicinity there/then - I will come here to eat for sure.

ENJOY!
Old 14-07-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Update : Swissbel hotel's dinner buffet - last day today. Was told by local friends its even better than the multi-national daily-changing buffet dinner by Pacific hotel. Sure going there !

It's a recommendation for any bros here and in batam looking for dinner option.

Cheers and ENJOY
Old 14-07-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Itinerary for my July 2015 Batam Trip
It is a shame the dates clash with my workdays. Im already looking forward to the summaries.

Wish nono1973 and accompanying bros have fun!
Old 14-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sometimes,one may feel more comfortable in their own room.

Most 3 stars and below hotels will have,but at most time the price for few hour transit is just a little lower than booking the room for the whole day. Example,Formosa Hotel,booking full day is 475k for normal room,but half day cost 300k,hehehe...3 hour transit in Indo Rasa cost 100k,but full day cost 180k (weekdays). Thats good and easy money.

https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...ostcount=31297

It is already not an easy task to get the girls to do AR (ass-rim) in Batam. I think prostate massage would be even much tougher. I believe most female masseurs in Batam wouldnt even know what prostate massage is. Prostate massage is not simple kind of massage,i wouldnt dare take the risk to hand my "ass" to an inexperience masseur ,hehehe...
nice to see ur itinerary, I am using it to plan for 3D2N trip too which is next week. BIZ is the hotel I will be staying during the period. I am more to clean massage this trip so around the vicinity of BIZ hotel, any massage shop allow the girl to come to my room (as indorasa is far) for a good massage only..Tks in advance...
Old 14-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

- Check in,settle down,meet for brunch and head to booking joint.Its a Sunday,so brunch will either be at Momo if i can find another bro to bring us there :

https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...ostcount=30913

..or etc
I can bring us there if you wish. I have to eat and do my marketing at Mitra (sundays) anyways. If confirm or anything else do pm me. Cheers !
Old 14-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6681 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehehe...i believe what Black Page wants is to bring the entire durian fruit to showcase it later. Not just about the meat of the fruit and its seeds.

It is really wise of him to "not open up" the durian Fruit itself and have it open up only when he reaches his destination. But that would also mean he wouldnt be able to get the best taste out of the durian itself.
Thanks all for advices. All advices well taken. But no problems of weight on flight for me.

But you Nono caught my point: most of the fun is carrying the bomb itself to my home (actually my parents' home), passing two border customs, 1 hour on Singapore's MRT, Changi check-in, then once arrived showing people the strange thing, smell it, open it, taste it.

And, most of most of the fun is violating so many laws for such an innocent venture...!

(Main purpose of this post is demonstrating, if further needed, that this Forum is home of immorality and of the worst outlaws, prone to illegal activities: YES, I BROUGHT A DURIAN IN SINGAPORE ON MRT! )

Last edited by Black Page; 14-07-2015 at 09:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread