The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

I bought online the flowers and teddy bear from www.saigonflowers.com and have them delivered to her salon. The birthday cake was bought from ABC Bakery at Pham Ngu Lao St.
Old 27-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cheatdeath is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

your so lame mutant, you run your mouth about me, and time and time again I proved you wrong. Your so lame!

mutant seriously why do you even bring your face around me? dude you run your mouth about your tour services and disco this and disco that, but clearly with the news article that I posted up you dont have to take them to disco.

Hurricane, did I say foreigners cannot bonk salon girls, did I say that? No, Iam saying the salon girls dont really need foreigners buisness, and I even gave you logical proof, yet instead of eating crow, your response is, well I dont go to those salons.

Mutant, what are you to me? nothing!, you are nothing to me!, so if you want to make a point use logic and reason, beacuse you are nothing to me mutant, iam not burdened to love you, your personal attacks dont mean anything because you are nothing to me, I dont need you, I dont need your services, and we will never ever meet in real life.

And its so sad that the people on this website seriously go through life thinking that I care or even want you guys to belive me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
yep your one of those guys who thinks the world revolves around you, and when someone puts a mirror in front of you exposing your stupidity..ooo its a personal attack..why dont you report me for cyber bullying
Old 28-01-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
Yes TS, you are right. The salon gals can also follow us to Dam Sen, Vung Tau, Dalat, etc. Once the salon gal arranged for her mother from Long Xuyen to visit Vung Tau with us, but I chickened out at the last minute.

During her birthday, the salon gal brought half a dozen colleagues to a karaoke. End up I paid $4M for the party, excluding the flowers and birthday cake.

At the salon, I always asked for a VIP room. There, I managed to ejaculate once with me lying on top of her while she closed her eyes and gave out soft moans. I had to finish the job fast as we were afraid that someone may just come into the room. The gal acted shy by pulling her hand away when I brought her hand under my shorts to touch my hardened rod.
It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience.

After a few times, the salon gal became braver and would sometimes take the initiative. Especially in the morning, she gets easily excited when we hugged tightly against each other's body. She don't hesitate to pull down my shorts and get on-top of me. But we made sure to do it in the hotel instead of the salon. We wouldn't want her to lose her job or get teased by her colleagues, in case we get caught with my pants down.
yes and i wonder what her local bf doess for her..prob use teh mioney she gives him to gamble..the later give teh floswers u gave her to another girl and eat your cake as well haha
Old 28-01-2014, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Just share what I have seen in HCM, a I m quite a regular for the past few month... Put one leg ( 擦一腳 )... Share share goes a long way...

Wa, bro, u r one superstar living in HCM so envy then... As one of my friend told me about those working in those Le Deyun 1/2/3/4 ... Or those pretty girl/lady working in others Salon ( Hot Toc )
Izzt how they get pay...

For Le Duyen 1/2/3/4
Every girl/lady that works there must to pay a milloin Dong every month to the salon, then then salon will help them to dress up n do their hair...
Their pay depend on what kind of service u chose, but no dirty stuff ... As they r VASE ( 花瓶 ) they can looks very good... But most of them cannot speak english, if those can speaks English, hokkien or any other dialect is those with horn ( 生角 ) that mean they r the amutuer to pro... So if u chose just the shampoo u just pay for the service n her pay is also the price for the shampoo so the more u chose the more u lay too, when u going to pay them they r sure to ask for more as there r too many of them to chose... Only they play u, u dun play them... so u will need sometime n patience to play with them... If u r there for a few days just enjoy the shampoo service n massage services they have... As I have try afew include LD 3/4... My friend told me LD4 the girl is the best among them 1/2/3/4...

I went to LD4 twice...

Wooo, boy the ladies all line up for u to chose which make u very pressure... As they r all quite pretty with standard ard 7/8 pointer, unless u r too fussy... There r about 30-50 for u to chose... Include who is off for the day... As for some bro said the hostess that looks so pretty on the front desk do not do anything except showing her half/full ball that can make u bleed on the spot...

So been that done that...

Enjoy the HCM to all bro...

Ha Pi TeT... To all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
I bought online the flowers and teddy bear from www.saigonflowers.com and have them delivered to her salon. The birthday cake was bought from ABC Bakery at Pham Ngu Lao St.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 28-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Dixiontse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Thanks for your FR, about 3 mths back at HCM, there is one street OKT at D1 named ah San, he did manage to help me find girls to select & bonk around 1 am.. Price is not really cheap but i need a release so i ask him to send her girls to outside hotel lobby for me to choose.

He even claim he had underage girls but have to do it in transit hotel, not our own hotel. i think street girls are really hit and miss...depend on your luck if u can choose the right girl.
I got find this OKT ah san before.. he always hang out at HAI BA TRUNG street...whenever I go bar 91 come out with empty handed he will walk come find u..haha last time he bring us 7 ppl all go to discirt 7 ..we are quite uncomfortable..coz he bring us go to outtown..scare get rob..but when we reach..he got many girls to choose..over 30 girls..some are not bad..but not cheap oso..tourist price.. haha
Old 28-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatdeath View Post
your so lame mutant, you run your mouth about me, and time and time again I proved you wrong. Your so lame!

mutant seriously why do you even bring your face around me? dude you run your mouth about your tour services and disco this and disco that, but clearly with the news article that I posted up you dont have to take them to disco.

Hurricane, did I say foreigners cannot bonk salon girls, did I say that? No, Iam saying the salon girls dont really need foreigners buisness, and I even gave you logical proof, yet instead of eating crow, your response is, well I dont go to those salons.

Mutant, what are you to me? nothing!, you are nothing to me!, so if you want to make a point use logic and reason, beacuse you are nothing to me mutant, iam not burdened to love you, your personal attacks dont mean anything because you are nothing to me, I dont need you, I dont need your services, and we will never ever meet in real life.

And its so sad that the people on this website seriously go through life thinking that I care or even want you guys to belive me.
where have you proven me wrong..you havnet posted up one credible bit of real info...rather what you have posted is just heresay..look up that word like the word jealous so you know how to use that properly.
And you say i mean nothing to you yet your responses and your little temper tantrum means totally something else. All your points of LOGIC if anything is the logic of a young boy..ie FAILED IMATURE logic...you wat to use ligic and yet you have NEVER been to those said places..if you wnat to use logic then you have no place being in vietnam...if vn was so logical itwoulnt be the undeveloped country it is now..it wouldnt be were when u give loyal support to you local shop keeper, instead of giving you layalty discounts he tried to profiteer from your loyalty.

and if its clearly that most guys here think you full of shit that they would even call you out which is very unsingaporean..then why bother to post, if anything just proves your ignorance. In all your posts you havent named streets or locations or where u got this that etc, its all works of fiction and then you say logic this logic that...well my logic says that you dont know shit, just go on lauxanh and masturbate, thats about as close as you have gotten to vn
Old 28-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 12
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixiontse View Post
I got find this OKT ah san before.. he always hang out at HAI BA TRUNG street.. :
Yup its not cheap but then no choice at 1am after back from pub, need a release. I am afraid of getting rob too thats why insist he send the girls outside my hotel for selection
Old 28-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
where have you proven me wrong..you havnet posted up one credible bit of real info...rather what you have posted is just heresay..look up that word like the word jealous so you know how to use that properly...

...and if its clearly that most guys here think you full of shit that they would even call you out which is very unsingaporean..then why bother to post, if anything just proves your ignorance. In all your posts you havent named streets or locations or where u got this that etc, its all works of fiction and then you say logic this logic that...well my logic says that you dont know shit, just go on lauxanh and masturbate, thats about as close as you have gotten to vn
Actually you need to look up that first word too yourself... its hearsay by the way.

Also, although I know your rationale behind not posting addresses yourself, I dont think its good form for you to berate others who do the same, whatever their rationale is or whether it differs from yours.

Just my opinion.
Old 28-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

your so lame, you run your mouth all the time, go get someone to translate that news article I posted.

Look, I dont need you to like me mutant, in fact i dont need anyone on this website to like me so no, iam not gonna be a fag and kiss the asses of others on this website by sharing info online. Iam gonna enjoy my trips to viet nam a lot more now, especially knowing full well that there are lame ass haters like you mutant who do not wish me well.

Some of the people on this website are so conceited, its like they think this is the only website that talks about mongering, like there isnt any other websites out there. An this whole immunity to zapping, oh god, its such a ploy to get people to spend money on this site. Argue with them zap them get them to use their cc to get immunity so they can argue back, how lame, is this website so poor that it has to resort to lame tactics?

Quote:
where have you proven me wrong..you havnet posted up one credible bit of real info...rather what you have posted is just heresay..look up that word like the word jealous so you know how to use that properly.
And you say i mean nothing to you yet your responses and your little temper tantrum means totally something else. All your points of LOGIC if anything is the logic of a young boy..ie FAILED IMATURE logic...you wat to use ligic and yet you have NEVER been to those said places..if you wnat to use logic then you have no place being in vietnam...if vn was so logical itwoulnt be the undeveloped country it is now..it wouldnt be were when u give loyal support to you local shop keeper, instead of giving you layalty discounts he tried to profiteer from your loyalty.

and if its clearly that most guys here think you full of shit that they would even call you out which is very unsingaporean..then why bother to post, if anything just proves your ignorance. In all your posts you havent named streets or locations or where u got this that etc, its all works of fiction and then you say logic this logic that...well my logic says that you dont know shit, just go on lauxanh and masturbate, thats about as close as you have gotten to vn
Old 28-01-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
Actually you need to look up that first word too yourself... its hearsay by the way.

Also, although I know your rationale behind not posting addresses yourself, I dont think its good form for you to berate others who do the same, whatever their rationale is or whether it differs from yours.

Just my opinion.
u didnt correct all my other typos as well?..getting slack in your old age
Old 29-01-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
u didnt correct all my other typos as well?..getting slack in your old age
hihi yeah I'm only now catching up to you...

I mean slackness, not age.
Old 29-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 12
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

@ mutant & @ cheat death

let me preface this by saying i just starting mongering/cheonging ~4 months ago, after all the raids.

from my understanding, its a different vietnam before and after the raids.

now i don't remember everything cheat death said, but the general gist of it if i recall correctly is that vietnam babes = very easy, whether working or non-working ladies (and this is where some people have issue)

as a vietkieu i commonly hear this from my vk friends - that vietnam is heavan for vk men. whether you pay or not, whether you calculate in dinner/drinks/bottles or not, etc, there were plenty of cheap/easy fucks around for whatever reason. all it took was one coffee drink and they'll be begging to be brought back to your hotel for a fuck.

i've had the same vietkieu friends visit vietnam lately and proclaim its a whole different vietnam after the raids. girls have become materialistic, conservative, etc. - whatever the reason fucks don't come /b/ as easy /b/ anymore. For both working and non-working ladies.

so what cheatdeath says is consistent with what i hear of Vietnam before 2013 raids (however I've never experienced it myself - read preface). After 2013 raids... i'd have to disagree - incredibly difficult, regardless of all the cafe's/hot tocs with scantily clad women - most are innocent places.

which leads me to conclude that while cheatdeath probably is speaking with truth from his personal experience, probably a bit outdated i.e. before 2013 raids in late 2013. /correct me if i'm wrong cheat/
Old 30-01-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Most of the raids where done in close proximity to the downtown district 1 areas, the tourists areas, so other areas are not affected, and the places that get raided will open up else where.

now if the raids after 2013 has affected some VKs, then Iam guessing those same VKs dont have connections with the locals that know about the redlight areas. Also HCMC is not just district 1, newer districts are opening up more shops.

If you really know hcmc, and not just the downtown, tourist districts, you will not have a problem trying to find action. I have said it when I first joined this site, if you want action, find the locals that are into the redlight district, they know where to find them.

[QUOTE=phighter;10429094]@ mutant & @ cheat death

let me preface this by saying i just starting mongering/cheonging ~4 months ago, after all the raids.

now i don't remember everything cheat death said, but the general gist of it if i recall correctly is that vietnam babes = very easy, whether working or non-working ladies (and this is where some people have issue)

as a vietkieu i commonly hear this from my vk friends - that vietnam is heavan for vk men. whether you pay or not, whether you calculate in dinner/drinks/bottles or not, etc, there were plenty of cheap/easy fucks around for whatever reason. all it took was one coffee drink and they'll be begging to be brought back to your hotel for a fuck.

i've had the same vietkieu friends visit vietnam lately and proclaim its a whole different vietnam after the raids. girls have become materialistic, conservative, etc. - whatever the reason fucks don't come /b/ as easy /b/ anymore. For both working and non-working ladies.
so what cheatdeath says is consistent with what i hear of Vietnam before 2013 raids (however I've never experienced it myself - read preface). After 2013 raids... i'd have to disagree - incredibly difficult, regardless of all the cafe's/hot tocs with scantily clad women - most are innocent places.

which leads me to conclude that while cheatdeath probably is speaking with truth from his personal experience, probably a bit outdated i.e. before 2013 raids in late 2013. /correct me if i'm wrong cheat/[/QUOTE
Old 30-01-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
@ mutant & @ cheat death

which leads me to conclude that while cheatdeath probably is speaking with truth from his personal experience, probably a bit outdated i.e. before 2013 raids in late 2013. /correct me if i'm wrong cheat/
i disagree on this point..the raid have affected the PAID/prostitution locations...the freebies or part timers ie girls u seduce with donners or whatever which is what cheat death is refering to which im disputing hasnt been or or shouldnt be affected regardless of raids.
I am vk and i have heard all the BS stories from fellow vks regarding vn..and like with most things vietnamese, the truth is only 50%. I first came to vn in 94 and sure that vn is diffrent from the vn circa 2008 which is again dif from vn circa 2014. Shit u could offer some lollies to girls in 94 and get laid...but in the 20yrs past with vks pretty much lieing to girls, and with all teh otehr nationalities compounding the problem and the inherent dishonesty of the vietnamese..what you still think viet girls are so easily seduced for the price of a coffee.

That saying..i was in a cafe bj today in teh go vap area, i had a good time with a 19yr old, i have sent pics to h88 of her, the bj is normally 120k, last time i gave her 200k for the good service, today i upped the any i fucked her and still only ave her 200k. So yes cheap fucks are available and it is so with reasonable ease, given you have intel, relative charm etc tec...but to spit ot the garbage cheat death has put out..go find a scanty dressed girl in a dark spot and sit with her and she will fuck...look at all the cafes in bo ke, bac hai, vinh vien etc etc..along phan thi hien...they ALL fits thgat description and sure u can achieve that goal, but only with time and effort.
Old 30-01-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha can only believe 20‰ coming out of vn ppl.
@mutant, wa go vap very far leh, u really know venture leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread