The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-10-2014, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
sammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysammy1978 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowdar View Post
Just had a session with Irene.
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=478396

Look: 9/10 (better in real person than pictures)
Body: 8/10 (SYT)
Boobs: 7/10 (not for boobs lovers)
Massage: 7/10 (can be improved, alot of effort is put in)
HDLY + HJ: 10/10 (how to take it with a poly girl look alike STY handle my 2IC)

Very high GEF, able to hold conversation for the whole session.

Overall: 9/10
Damage: 100+tips

Please treat this gem with care, don't force her to do things that are not stated.
Thanks for Your MR.

Yeah! She is good. High GFE
Old 12-10-2014, 06:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
Visited Laura recently and promised her to do a MR for her. Saw Mint(SYT) while there introduce by Laura and she didn't hard sell tarma which is good. As the bro here experienced, she is really wild n high on GFE and really know how to please n tease which I have to give her thumbs up.

She would hold your hand the moment you stepped in and walked to the room, then helped to undress. She offered to shower together so I oblige as most time the gals I visited shower is alone. Action do start with teasing n hugs. After which we proceed to the room for massage. Massage is ok but the part when she uses body and bum is quite unique. Proceed to use her boobs massage which is soft n sensual. She follows up with a cat bath which I gonna so high that I have to get her to stop & turnaround before proceeding further....n it just get better as it goes with the jg followed by the hand job which she literally will tease & make you high to the max before letting you explode..She would give a lot of kisses and surprises during the session where chemistry is good...Quite a fun and spontaneous lady overall experience is good.
Bro, glad u like it~
Old 12-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1642 / Power: 13
VKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginX View Post
Is this girl real? i keep seeing her photos popping up under different names and no FRs. Anyone tried her before?

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=480006
Highly photoshopped. She is much older in real life. Her boobs are really awesome though but low GFE. Definitely not rude or anything, but GFE is low to none
Old 12-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 20
89757 is a splendid one to behold89757 is a splendid one to behold89757 is a splendid one to behold89757 is a splendid one to behold89757 is a splendid one to behold89757 is a splendid one to behold89757 is a splendid one to behold

Going to try Yang Yang next. Hopefully the experience would be good as what the bros say
Old 12-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 10
JBII is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJBII is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJBII is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJBII is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One of the best ML I have encountered was Cici from Bro Chewyfruit.
Quite sad when she said she was leaving Sillypore in September.
What puzzled me was some bad reviews on her.
I guess she has changed her attitude.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 22
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Any brothers here have massage / bbbj recommendations? No need have option for dessert.
In need of one to replace my regular ml who has went back to PRC. TIA!
I'm a sucker for good hard massage followed by BBBJ also, best ends with CIM... Power
Old 12-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by advante View Post
http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...1#post11948045

Chloe! she definitely be the next 'big' thing. Dont wait for it anymore. All of you should pick up your phones and look for her now!!
She sharing an apartment with fate?
Old 12-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11359 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing this solid massage gem ..fully naked sensation massage makes u enjoy her Pcc skill . Don't miss it ..

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=479894
Plse note she only serve Chinese tiko
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominips View Post
First FR! Please help to give points.

Tried Candy last week thanks to bro's recommendation
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=477424

She checked her phone after the session and there was so many miss calls and sms. she din even checked it throughout the session.

Great session and I left feeling relived and energized.

RTM for sure if I have time and Vit M.

She's leaving on end of this month and not sure if will return
Ya..
nice ...
those gals who always keep reading sms n even text
sianz...
Old 12-10-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBII View Post
Her services are definitely memorable. When the chemistry is right, you may go way beyond what's been stated in the standard package. So far she is one of my favorite ML. Any idea if she is coming back?
Old 12-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

last time got yumi,miqi got fake sex aka sumata. who else currently can do other than laura?
Old 12-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 21
Klein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Sharing this solid massage gem ..fully naked sensation massage makes u enjoy her Pcc skill . Don't miss it ..

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=479894
Plse note she only serve Chinese tiko
This good ! Real chio

Ratings are personal & not intend to mislead

Upzz list : abit lost count , Plse pm me if I miss out thanks
Old 12-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
last time got yumi,miqi got fake sex aka sumata. who else currently can do other than laura?
this one really dun know, if u close ur eye, u really thought it go in, but it didn't~ lol
Old 12-10-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3251 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBII View Post
The bad review was only 1 out of all the MR you don't feel weird? Often such are cos of demands from the particular customer outside what they provide and refuse they just write a bad MR to spoil their biz
Old 12-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3251 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

russia mixed with green eyes... Halloween round corner man... any tried?

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=480982
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1