The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-05-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 12-05-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Mane seems to have picked up an injury.
Hopefully he can play because we need important players to win the game.
Else rest him and others need to step up to fill his boots.
Cannot risk him for the CL game.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24010 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Pom has never believe in those under a spell of fetishism and illusions, dreaming to be so-and-so. Taking the actual name as nick is still OK as it is an act of hero worshiping, but posting oneself as the real player is too much

Unless, one can post one's passport ID page here, say in the case of "Firmino" scan and post his Brazilian passport showing his pic and ID details, then only I will believe that he is actually Firmino in real person ...otherwise, let them "shiok sendiri" ....I won;t believe in a word they claim here.
Hahahah.... I believed the same person registered almost the entire EPL players name, past and present ! He is really a huge fansee ! Actually u r rite! Think it's an orgasm for them to impersonate a player! Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirminoNo9 View Post
Dun nid to ask JohnBass lah!!

I am neither real nor fake.

I am here to be Liverpool supporter or fansee.
Good on you! You are real in person but fake as firmino! The reason I wanted to ask jB was that he tiagong lots of things! Thought he might know!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 12-05-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
FirminoNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post

Good on you! You are real in person but fake as firmino! The reason I wanted to ask jB was that he tiagong lots of things! Thought he might know!
Reason I created this nick was to correct the other similar nick.

So obvious the nick was similar with others tokking of strategy and tactics.

I am not sure who are the rest of the players. Maybe should ask tiagong JB.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24010 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirminoNo9 View Post
Reason I created this nick was to correct the other similar nick.

So obvious the nick was similar with others tokking of strategy and tactics.

I am not sure who are the rest of the players. Maybe should ask tiagong JB.
Intention noted! let's hope pool get it rite tomorrow! Such a sorry state, spur was behind Us a few weeks bk and now they have confirmed the CL spot for next season oredi! Btw, I believed the whole Liverpool players' name were created on this board !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 12-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Intention noted! let's hope pool get it rite tomorrow! Such a sorry state, spur was behind Us a few weeks bk and now they have confirmed the CL spot for next season oredi! Btw, I believed the whole Liverpool players' name were created on this board !
Ah Gong don't know why must Liverpool made it hard for themselves ? Hope they don't collapse in the last half hour .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 12-05-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18813 / Power: 27
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong don't know why must Liverpool made it hard for themselves ? Hope they don't collapse in the last half hour .
Ah gong, 3 nil up also can get draw or lose ler! How? Brighton is playing for money and heck they care whether pool can make it or not? The worst thing is they believed the top team can be beaten and they have done it!
Old 12-05-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Since there are no Premier League matches on Saturday, the silly clones could be in full force to make a fool out of themselves.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 13-05-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting stats.

Old 13-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
Ah gong, 3 nil up also can get draw or lose ler! How? Brighton is playing for money and heck they care whether pool can make it or not? The worst thing is they believed the top team can be beaten and they have done it!
Ah Gong agree with you . Don't know what is happening to Liverpool the last few days . Looks like they are running out of steam . Ah Gong now very worried that Liverpool may end up with nothing . Ah Gong hope that the team can prove me wrong .

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Since there are no Premier League matches on Saturday, the silly clones could be in full force to make a fool out of themselves.

Pierre.
Calling other clone but you yourself also a clone .

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Interesting stats.

Who cares about the stats . We care about the present .

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Calling other clone but you yourself also a clone .
Wow, how u know? Dun mess with old ginger.

Quote:
Who cares about the stats . We care about the present .
We need to look a bit of stats to show how well Liverpool is doing well as a company. How much investment has been done in recent yrs and trophy can be bought by cash.

Hopefully my prediction dun come true this evening....
Old 13-05-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 12
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking news
Liverpool's Mohamed Salah named Premier League Player of the year

My 2024/25 season predictions

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 13-05-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

If not for our amazing CL run we would have probably wrapped up Top 4 by now, heck I would go so far as to say we may have beaten United to 2nd as well.

Fact of the matter is that our current squad does not have the depth to challenge on 2 big fronts at the same time.

This fundamental issue needs to be fixed over the summer.

Also hope Mane will be fit for Kyiv. We badly need all 3 of our attack force fighting fit and sharp for Kyiv to stand a chance against Los Blancos.

Back to tonight, i have faith our boys will finish job. Gotta believe!

Allez, Allez, Allez!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1