The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-07-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Ch33ser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
I tried her once a few months back. Cannot touch nipples said worried become bigger. Cannot go south also. Used phones a few times. Didn't seem too friendly. No rtm.

Now if she said no more allow south roaming, maybe only reserve for the lucky one.
Haha oh ya bro, you reminded me, she didnt allow any touching of her nipples also. Can't even touch them, so needless to say licking of even of her nipples was not allowed. For my session she also used her phones quite a few times. She does not put her phone away totally when she was in the process of massaging. When a message came, she just replied immediately and this happened quite a few times.
Old 26-07-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
zooto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody got recommendation of very powerful hdly which provide x2hj
Old 27-07-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
licardi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting two MR from SLG

Yue Er

Looks: 7/10 for me. She looks exactly like current SLG pics but when I booked I based off her LTG pics which looks like current Jun Nada. I would
say late 30s at least.
Body: 7/10, tummy fat but smooth, didn't undress nor did I ask her to
Massage: 5/10 quite piano. Supposedly massage trained but I didn't feel it at all
Sensual: HDLY was not bad. HJ was quite standard and I didn't really want to roam. 7.5/10
GFE: Too old for me but was easy to chat with..
Damage: 90
RTM: Highly unlikely.

Melody

Looks: 6.5/10 for me. She looks quite a bit older than the pics, I would say early-mid 40s, but still not bad. Main reason for point deduction was her look was really too old for me but quite well maintained so I still had no problems finishing.
Body: 8/10, large boobs, soft skin, well maintained for age
Massage: 9/10, can tell she knows what she is doing. In fact it's clear that she takes pride in the massage part.
Sensual: 8/10 Requested HDLY which was more like juagen and quite painful. So she did a HJ which was surprisingly good. She said when customers get hard it gets her aroused and motivated to make them cum. Made me shoot quite quickly given she is more than 1.5x my age.
Damage: 100
Service was excellent, gave a full hour to massage+finish which doesn't include bath. Easy to chat with. Definitely RTM especially for massage, good value for money.
Old 27-07-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Haven't visited her since she moved to her current location because I've a close relative staying there. However, we do maintain WeChat contact and she once told me why she has changed her service.

Apparently, there was this 垃圾客 who was extremely rough with her when he rubbed and fingered her pussy, and she was powerless to stop him because he was much bigger than her. As a result, she was bruised down there, and had an infection. She even developed minor depression following the incident. Those who follow her WeChat will know that she changed her WeChat name from 爱 to several others, and during this period, the posts she made on her WeChat moments were depressing messages in Chinese like "This isn't what life is," and some other that came across as suicidal. She shared that when she first arrived, her first priority was to make money, and she was told that Singaporean customers are more refined/gentlemanly than those in China, so she convinced herself that she should provide fully nude massage with very little restrictions. She acknowledged that she might have been too "over", and blames no one but herself to have come across such an unpleasant experience. Hence, she now imposes more restrictions, and what she hopes for now is "一生平安”, which is her current WeChat name, till the day she leaves for good.
You are trying to be a white knight again lol.

I visited her more than 3 months ago. That time her restrictions already there, not recently. Her frequent use of phone and low gfe has little to do with whatever incident that she may have encountered.
Old 27-07-2017, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by licardi View Post
Posting two MR from SLG

Melody

Looks: 6.5/10 for me. She looks quite a bit older than the pics, I would say early-mid 40s, but still not bad. Main reason for point deduction was her look was really too old for me but quite well maintained so I still had no problems finishing.
Massage: 9/10, can tell she knows what she is doing. In fact it's clear that she takes pride in the massage part.
Sensual: 8/10 Requested HDLY which was more like juagen and quite painful. So she did a HJ which was surprisingly good. She said when customers get hard it gets her aroused and motivated to make them cum. Made me shoot quite quickly given she is more than 1.5x my age.
Service was excellent, gave a full hour to massage+finish which doesn't include bath. Easy to chat with. Definitely RTM especially for massage, good value for money.
How can a HDLY be more like a juagen?
Old 27-07-2017, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
licardi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
How can a HDLY be more like a juagen?
Exactly I was confused as well. She made me assume the position but it felt like a 4 hands massage (like Adele) except less pleasurable and would press the prostrate like juagen.

When I mentioned it was quite painful she told me hdly/juagen not for everyone. I will ask her about it next time.
Old 27-07-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8110 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Why she $120 for 1 hour? Anything special?
Quote:
Possibly another ill-advised ML who either thinks the world of herself or that there's plenty of gold to be picked on the streets of our country, or both.
This pricing is quite standard for a spa ML. Entrance fee $50 + $70 for hj.

Read more reviews, some bros are trying to be an OKT. You will be ill-advised as well.
Old 27-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
You are trying to be a white knight again lol.

I visited her more than 3 months ago. That time her restrictions already there, not recently. Her frequent use of phone and low gfe has little to do with whatever incident that she may have encountered.
I treat MLs with respect and many of them tend to open up to me. Often, in the time of a single session, I find MLs telling me about their families, relationships, sometimes even their favourite sexual positions. I think it's because they need a listening ear, and I'm willing to offer it. In Xia Xia/Ling Ling's case, those who have her WeChat will know about the period of depression she went through.

Not sure what happened between you and her that you've got denied access to certain parts of her body. Don't want to jump to conclusions, but does the reference 垃圾客strike a raw nerve?
Old 27-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 8
IMSexy is one of the Best!IMSexy is one of the Best!IMSexy is one of the Best!IMSexy is one of the Best!

I know I've asked this before but does anyone know if Lissy has gone back home or just changed number. Please PM me...
Old 27-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
Steve82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Linda

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=657092

Just visited Linda on QBJJ

Face: 6.5/10 at first sight. 9/10 after a while... details at the back.
Massage: 8.8/10 hard the way i like it.
Boobs: B+ nice soft and comfy
HJ/JG: 8.1/10 more sensual with small surprises in between. slow and steady
GFE: 10/10 The highlight of the evening
RTM: Yes but want to try the other gals in the store first.

Planning for my regular offloading. Searched the website and chanced upon this gal. Frankly, she looks normal but there is something about her that made her my choice and promptly booked my appointment with her.

Linda is a polite soft-spoken girl who responds promptly when able to. She did not use phone at all throughout my massage which is a plus point.
Gave me the full 60 mins massage that I booked for.

She told me she have worked in spas before in the mainland which explains her expertise in clearing my aches and lethargy without resorting to too heavy pressure on the sore areas. Really comfortable.

Then came the highlight of the evening.

Somehow her looks just grows on you. And as you see her expression slowly changing with a sensual smile amid a LOT of teasing, i somewhat.. lost control of the inner beast inside of me.

An experience you have to try for yourself to understand.

An hour later, I left the room with soft legs slightly shaking and left the store while admiring the rest of the ladies in the store. just remembering the experience.. jialat must rtf soon.

Last edited by Steve82; 27-07-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old 27-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!
My simple fr

Looks: 7 looks like the picture but older., I would say early30
Boobs: at most b
Massage : piano not what I am here for

Shower alone
Massage with cloths on. Removes during hj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
A Quick MR on a new ML, Yi Yi (SGBeautyCastle & SGPRCPrincess).

http://sgbeautycastles.com/yi-yi-massage-hj-bbbj-sm/

http://sgprcprincess.com/model/yi-yi-2/

Looks (7.5/10): Pretty much like the photos (80%), SYT with little tiger teeth when smiling. Looks will grow on you.

Body & Figure (7.5/10): Big B-C cups with suckable nips, considered slim body with little extra fats and the best ass around this current batch (not the best ass I have seen though). Not bad at all.

Massage (6.5/10): Got experience, massage not bad and got kneel on back. But anyway the highlight is not here.

Sensual and BJ (8/10): Sensual done for a good 10 mins, nice teasing hand moves while lying face down. Catbath was not bad, pretty arousing. Capped BJ to follow, was done well with good suction. Finished off with a HJ while in 69 position. Roaming is 3.5G with panties on for me, not that bad lah.

Overall: Gentle voice young girl, with good figure and attitude. Slightly too gan jiong on the time management part but still acceptable. May RTM maybe before she goes back.

P.S. Seriously not much choices for this current dry season batch, or is it that we are too use to the higher standards of our regulars? Waiting for some of the old batch to come back. SIgh.
Old 27-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
HongKee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyal View Post
Posting my two cents worth for Alice/ Laura

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=653059

Have been with her twice. She has her own place in a condo. She will send you instructions on how to reach there. Her english is pretty basic so keep that in mind if you are not a Chinese speaker.

When I got there, she was dressed in some loose clothing and greeted me with a hug. She asked me to undress and she undressed as well. Then she showered with me. Washed me up nicely both front and back. Then we dried and head to bed.

She started massaging the back and I found her to be above average in massage skills. Nice strength though. The major plus is that she takes good care of you. After the back, she asked me to turn over. I asked her for JG. Her JG is different from the others I have had. Not bad or good. Just different to me.

After massaging a bit, I asked her to lie beside me. She kept stroking me while i was playing with her yummy boobs. Didnt take long to release. She helped clean me up then asked me to shower. After shower, she massaged my head and managed to finish in it.

Will I return..definitely. She has good skills to make you feel comfortable and depending on your chemistry, you can have fun with her too. She is curvy, just the way I like.
power mr for laura , make me want to RTM.her again
Old 27-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by licardi View Post
Posting two MR from SLG

Yue Er

Looks: 7/10 for me. She looks exactly like current SLG pics but when I booked I based off her LTG pics which looks like current Jun Nada. I would
say late 30s at least.
Body: 7/10, tummy fat but smooth, didn't undress nor did I ask her to
Massage: 5/10 quite piano. Supposedly massage trained but I didn't feel it at all
Sensual: HDLY was not bad. HJ was quite standard and I didn't really want to roam. 7.5/10
GFE: Too old for me but was easy to chat with..
Damage: 90
RTM: Highly unlikely.

Melody

Seriosly bro, bad JG techniques could really affect your little bro in the negative way. If I were you and the JG feels damn weird then better ask her to stop.

Got once encounter an ML using hot eggs to massage the balls. When i dig deeper, she learn her techniques from internet. Bloody hell.

Rather get from reputable experienced MLs.
Old 27-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xbearbear is Cool - loads of Potential

http://sglonelyguy.net/shui-er-massage/

http://sglonelyguy.net/anqi-massage/

Hi bros, anyone went to this 2 nuru massage? as i am really keen in nuru massages.

thanks in advance!
Old 27-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
Iwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I treat MLs with respect and many of them tend to open up to me. Often, in the time of a single session, I find MLs telling me about their families, relationships, sometimes even their favourite sexual positions. I think it's because they need a listening ear, and I'm willing to offer it. In Xia Xia/Ling Ling's case, those who have her WeChat will know about the period of depression she went through.

Not sure what happened between you and her that you've got denied access to certain parts of her body. Don't want to jump to conclusions, but does the reference 垃圾客strike a raw nerve?

I totally agree. Some are just 垃圾客.
I bo tai bo ji kana zap because of people think that i defending others.
Suck it up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1