The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

That's part of his charm. That he does not actively seek it. Makes the ladies want him even more
Old 17-10-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

It's a combo of many factors. This bunch of ladies, to an extent, were lacking attention and TLC from other men. When Mark came across as a very caring person without an agenda, they turned from being doubtful, curious and horny to want him. With an accommodating partner like Jas and super obliging Mark, literally every girl can have a piece of his meat. Now that 3p can be arranged, Mark will need to be even fitter to survive them.
Old 17-10-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
I stood there watching them, cock in hand, waiting for my next instruction.
Your stories reminds me of "The Game". Very well written, with mix of sex, and exploration of male emotions.
Old 17-10-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I wanked myself to maintain the erection as Jasmine and Crystal ate each other's faces. Jasmine reached over and pulled me towards them, grabbing my dick and directing it toward ls Crystal's mouth. She ate me hungrily, sucking on the head, swirling her tongue around. Jasmine sort of pushed my butt forward, as if she was trying to get me to deepthroat Crystal. It wasn't going to work the way she intended anyway, I wasn't long enough. Jasmine went back down to torture her with her mouth. I wondered if Jasmine really preferred women now, given the way she was pleasuring Crystal. But the way she made me fuck her told me otherwise.

The way Crystal was sucking my cock made me really curious as to why she and Jason couldn't turn each other on anymore. She was definitely hungry and horny, and even with a condom, I could still feel how wet she was. Were his two FWBs really wearing him out? If that was the case, I probably should be worried myself.

Crystal jerked suddenly and deepthroated me accidentally as though she received an electric shock. I pulled out immediately in case I choked her but she let out a loud moan. I looked down to see Jasmine happily eating away, with two fingers inside her. I decided not to feed Crystal anymore and moved behind Jasmine and capped myself, reaching underneath to check if she was wet enough. She was, so I slid in, grabbing her ass cheeks as I pounded her slowly. I guess she wasn't really expecting that as I saw her head drop down for a second, before going back up to her pussy.

I went faster, my thighs slapping against her butt. She reached down with her other hand to rub her own clit.

Five minutes in, Jasmine finally gave up trying to pleasure Crystal and concentrated on her own. I trust hard into her. Crystal looked confused as the source of her pleasure had suddenly stopped. She looked at me as if asking what she should do now. Eventually she just stood up and moved over to kiss me and placed my hands on her breasts, inviting me to caress and squeeze then, to play with her nipples.

It distracted me sufficiently and I stopped pounding Jasmine for a split second, allowing her to escape.

Crystal pulled me up and continued kissing me. I felt Jasmine remove the condom and wrap her soft lips around my pole. She guided me to sit in the middle of the sofa and invited Crystal to get on the other side, both of them alternating with each other to tease my cock with their mouths.

I think I figured out the type of women Jason slept with or preferred to sleep with. The two that I knew of both gave really good blowjobs. Nat was unbeatable but I was pretty sure based on what I was feeling, Crystal was not far behind. If my assumption was correct, then it was really likely that Felicia was Jason's other FWB as in my opinion, she was pretty skilled in that department as well. That wasn't to say that Jasmine or Shirlyn was bad at it, it's just that Crystal, Nat and even Felicia probably felt like they had something to prove, and thus gave better blowjobs? Or I may be really wrong and it's actually a skill they're born with.

I was so lost in my analysis that I didn't realize just how close to orgasm I was as Crystal took me into her mouth again, while Jasmine licked my balls.

Me: Oh shit!

I came hard into Crystal's mouth but she kept on sucking, intent on draining every last bit of cum from my balls as I slowly deflated. She looked like a goldfish once she was done and looked around for tissue.

J: Pass it to me!

Crystal's eyes widened as she didn't know what Jasmine was suggesting. She swallowed everything.

C: What?

J: Oh. Never mind.

C: Ew. It's bitter.

J: I wanted to snowball with you.

C: What's that?

J: We kiss while his cum is in your mouth.

C: Oh.

J: But you swallowed so quickly.

C: I usually don't. But I couldn't find tissue.

I wondered if she was doing some weird power play here. She did talk about feeling the power from sucking Jason dry. Now she sucked me dry and swallowed. Was she attempting to exert her dominance over me? Or perhaps even Jasmine?

J: Come here.

Jasmine pulled Crystal towards her and frenched her, as if she was trying to get the last bit of my cum from her mouth.

J: Ok. It's bitter. Haha. I didn't really notice before.

C: Oh. That's what a snowball is.

J: You ok with it? I mean I didn't ask permission.

C: It's very kinky.

J: It is.

C: Wanna try it again?

J: Sure!

I looked at them. There was no way I could cum again this quickly.

Me: Nono. It's dead. Nothing left. Don't try.

Crystal grabbed my flaccid cock and shook it from left to right.

C: How sad.

J: You know, Darren actually recovers really fast.

C: Oh?

J: Yes! And he has a really big dick.

C: So I've heard.

J: Do you want me to get him over?

C: Please don't. Nat and I aren't very close. She may not be happy about this.

J: On the contrary…

I shook my head at Jasmine, mouthing the word "don't".

C: Jason's fucking Nat right? I sort of figured it out. But I never asked him about it. Don't need to know who he's fucking.

I heaved a sigh of relief. So she actually suspected all along.

C: I never held Darren or Nat in high regard. So yeah… I'd rather not.

J: You sure?

C: I'd rather have EoS.

Me: Ah ha!

C: What?

Me: He's your FWB!

C: Ermm…

J: Is he?

C: I'd rather not say.

Me: Pretty sure he is now.

C: Come on. Jason has many married friends. It could be any of them. I'd rather leave the identity of whoever it is secret.

Me: Sure.

C: Let's not talk about anyone else ok?

Me: Alright.

C: So about that snowball…

Me: There's really no way I can cum again this quickly.

Jasmine swallowed my cock.

J: You sure about that?

Me: What the.

Jasmine pleasured the head and shaft while Crystal squeezed the base, as if she was trying to keep the blood in there.

J: Lick his balls.

Both of them were absolutely driving me crazy, with Jasmine above and Crystal below, each occasionally running their tongues up and down my shaft, licking and sucking lightly on my balls, teasing my dickhead with the tip of their tongues, trying to french each other with my dick in the way.

But there really was no way I was going to cum again anytime soon. I knew my limitations.

Crystal grabbed another condom and capped me again.

C: I want to ride him.

J: Go ahead. But face me.

C: It's gonna be hard to balance.

J: Just try.

Crystal sat on me and Jasmine immediately leaned onto her, pressing her body onto her, while holding the sofa for support. I imagine if she had Kate's strap-on, she would be penetrating Crystal as well. Thankfully she was just kissing her and caressing her body. I was pretty sure she would eventually move down to attack her clit while I was still inside.

And I was right. Crystal soon got into the rhythm and was bouncing away on my cock as Jasmine kissed her all over, concentrating on her neck and nipples, before sticking her head right between our legs, and trying to match her motions, along with licking my balls occasionally.

I don't know who was more aroused, me or Crystal, but I could really feel the contractions around my dick.

J: You're really creamy, it's coating his dick.

C: Oh god. Why are you licking it?

J: Why not?

C: It's unnatural.

J: You didn't stop me.

C: Well…

J: Hate the taste of the condom though.

C: I'm not removing it.

J: It's ok. Keep it on. I'll fuck him raw when you're done.

C: I'm done. Can't take it anymore with you licking me as well.

J: Oh? Do you want to try doing the same thing?

C: Err….

But she got off me anyway, and Jasmine removed the condom, before getting into the same position.

C: Just lick it?

J: Do what I was doing.

To her credit she did try, but couldn't seem to get the correct position and ended up mainly licking my balls.

Without the condom, I was finding it really difficult to hold it in.

Me: Ladies? I'm cumming soon.

J: Just cum.

Me: Inside?

J: Yeah.

C: I'm not snowballing you there.

J: Hahahaha! I don't think that's considered snowballing.

Me: I'm really gonna cum!

Jasmine quickly got off and pulled Crystal's head towards my throbbing rod, giving her a slight shock, but she took me in anyway and managed to tease out a single shot.

She kept it in her mouth and moved up to Jasmine who somehow didn't want to let me go, inserting my deflating cock right back into her, while snowballing with Crystal.

Somehow I managed to maintain my erection and she continued riding me. It was a strange position but the view was fantastic and I was so aroused that I shot once more into Jasmine's warm pussy.

J: Ahhh.. he came inside me.

She got off me and despite her earlier statement, Crystal suddenly spread Jasmine's legs and went down on her.

C: Oh damn. It's leaking out already.

She caught it in her mouth and brought it to Jasmine's and they snowballed again.

It was seriously pretty unreal as I never experienced this before, for all the threesomes I had.

And weirdly, my deflated dick was beginning to wake up again.
Old 17-10-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Solid as fuck!!
Old 18-10-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm beginning to understand why bro Shrouded simply cannot stop. Lol
Old 18-10-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Engravedsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man...that escalated quickly.
Old 18-10-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. A night that Crystal will never forget!
Old 18-10-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Mark, this is not just threesome, it's orgy man!
These ladies are really fun. Crystal is adventurous and Jas is able to control the flow as always.
You need to exercise more to handle these commandos.
Old 18-10-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 3
Snake2025 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice stories.
Old 18-10-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
MouAimingPSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just read the whole story. Excellent man, thanks.
Old 18-10-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
evanalnightly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Mark, this is not just threesome, it's orgy man!
These ladies are really fun. Crystal is adventurous and Jas is able to control the flow as always.
You need to exercise more to handle these commandos.
Good to have horny ladies as friends
Old 18-10-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Despite my apparent horniness, I decided that perhaps it was better to take a break and not overexert myself. Crystal may be horny, but I was sure there would be many other opportunities in the future should she wish. Besides, she was just recovering from the flu. Worst case scenario, she figures out she prefers women instead of men.

I left Crystal experimenting on the sofa with Jasmine and went to take a shower. It certainly was an interesting turn of events to say the least.

I finished my shower and found them still on the sofa in a 69 position, with Crystal on top, and Jasmine guiding her on what, where and how to lick. Hilariously, it seemed more like a sex ed lesson. I lay on the reclining side of the sofa beside them.

I turned on the TV again and both of them stopped to stare at me.

Me: What?

C: You're done already?

Me: Yes?

C: How disappointing.

Me: I'm human.

C: Maybe you're just getting old.

Me: We're all around the same age.

J: Except me.

I ignored them and browsed Netflix to see what was new and interesting, before settling on Dahmer.

Unfortunately, I found it so boring that I promptly fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt someone's lips around my cock.

I opened my eyes.

Me: Hey.

Crystal shushed me. I saw Jasmine snoozing on the other side of the sofa.

C: Just relax.

Me: Do you do this to Jason?

C: I tried. He really couldn't get hard.

Me: For real?

C: Yeah. It's demoralizing. I was thinking what is wrong with me. First I don't really get aroused by him, then now I can't even arouse him.

Me: It's your mindset.

C: Well, it lasted a couple of weeks to be fair. Then it just stopped.

She got me hard enough for penetration and positioned herself over me.

Me: Hey. Condom.

C: Oh yeah. Almost forgot about that.

Me: Be safe yeah?

C: Yeah. I didn't use condoms with my guy that time and he came inside. Was pretty scary.

Me: You didn't use by choice or?

C: Actually, I don't really use condoms with him. I like to feel his dick inside me.

Me: Ah.

C: And he can usually control himself pretty well.

Me: What happened then?

C: I think it was the first time we had sex with each other in years? Too excited maybe? He unloaded everything inside.

Me: You took the pill after that?

C: I didn't actually. Just washed it out and let it be. Wasn't ovulating. Didn't get pregnant anyway.

Me: Right. What about diseases?

C: Well… he only has one partner.

Me: That you know about.

C: I trust him.

Me: I see. Please don't trust me. I have many partners.

C: Haha. I think based on the amount of fluids exchanged orally, if you have a disease, I probably already caught it.

Me: Doesn't make it ok to not take precautions.

C: Yeah. Oh well.

She got off and took another condom and capped me before positioning herself over me again.

Me: Are you wet?

C: Yes.

Me: But I didn't do anything to arouse you.

C: You don't have to. I'm already wet.

Me: Then it's really your mindset.

C: Why?

Me: It's not hard to turn you on. Yet you and Jason…

C: It's different.

Me: I don't think it is. You just choose not to be aroused by him.

C: Don't be an idiot.

Me: I think you know it's true.

She inserted my cock into herself and plunged deep.

C: Just shut up and let me fuck you.

Crystal rode herself to orgasm again and again, not stopping as long as I could stay hard for her.

I was a little disturbed though. It was clear she was having problems with Jason even if she didn't want to admit it, though everything else was fine. Surely she didn't expect to be getting her satisfaction elsewhere all the time like Nat right? Then again, their problems really wasn't my problem, and they should really work things out. Now that she more or less knew that it was Nat that Jason was fucking, maybe she could at least talk to him properly. Or maybe it really was me trying too hard to please everyone. But right now, I really wasn't doing anything except maintaining my erection for her to use. She would probably get the same or more pleasure from a toy.

After yet another orgasm, Crystal finally got off me, ripped off the condom and blew me again.

Me: You don't have to. I've got nothing left.

C: You better cum. Don't waste my effort.

Me: I really can't.

She sucked harder.

C: Just shut up and cum!

I didn't know how I was going to cum again.

She wanked me roughly.

C: What's wrong? I'm not good enough is it?

Me: Erm.

Jasmine woke up.

J: You want him to cum? Fuck him raw.

C: Hmm…

Me: Hey! Don't encourage her!

Crystal ignored her for the most part, and continued sucking.

Jasmine whispered in my ear.

J: Just make her happy. She's demoralized.

C: I heard that.

J: Tell me I'm wrong.

C: You're not.

J: You don't need to prove anything to anyone. Just enjoy yourself. You've already made him cum.

C: But he's not cumming now. How do I know he's enjoying?

J: Trust me. He is.

C: Can I really fuck him without a condom?

J: We get tested regularly. You should too. And take birth control if you feel you need to.

C: I would like to feel him inside me. Without a condom.

J: Don't ask me. I'm not the one with the dick here.

Crystal looked at me.

C: May I?

Me: Up to you.

She didn't need a second invitation and plunged down. She was really wet, and I could feel everything. She probably could too as her strokes felt more deliberate than before.

Amazingly, I did feel the urge to cum, but I wasn't sure she wanted me to cum inside, given her last scare.

Me: I'm cumming? I think.

C: Just cum.

She continued riding and grinding and eventually I felt a little squirt. She felt it too.

C: That's it?

I deflated and slipped out.

Jasmine immediately pounced and ate her out, trying to get whatever was left, but succeeded in making her moan and tremble instead.

Satisfied with her catch, she got up. Crystal looked on expectantly at her for another snowball, but instead, Jasmine came to me, and transferred whatever little was left to me.

Me: Ok. It's bitter.

J: I wonder if I should get you started on Maca. It's supposed to help.

Me: I'll die young I guess.

They laughed.

C: Can we shower together? I really liked what he did to me in the shower.

Me: Ok.

J: Don't forget there's me too.

C: Let's go.

They practically dragged me to the shower where we wasted lots of water and shower gel.
Old 19-10-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice! Creampie for Crystal
Old 19-10-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I am beginning to understand why Mark will never be satisfied with just one woman.

Then again - for whatever feeling of emptiness you may have, your life is literally the envy of every man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1