The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-06-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Simple FR for Kaelyn from Tiko, one of my top 3 stables with a responsive OKT.

Looks: 8/10 Cute SYT with thai tan skin and short hair to complete the look
Body: 8/10 Sorry boob lovers, its an A cup but fits her slim frame
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Bonus marks for effort, decent suction and attention to jewels. Can tell she tried to get me to CIM but I successfully resisted lol
Painting: NA, not my thing
Frenching/fingering: Willing frencher, fingering ok if gentle

FJ: 9/10 Really enjoyed it as she hugs you tight when it gets intense, combined with her soft moans. No complains with multiple positions and her stamina is solid. Then again she's new here so have to rtf to verify

GFE: 10/10 Full marks as she blew my expectations with her tingtong behavior. One moment she was shy, next moment she had hands all over me as she was a little jealous of my abs. The whole time wasn't commercial or rushed, and if got chance will definitely enjoy partying with her in thailand next time. Overall this girl is KC potential for me, and a fantastic session.

Rtf: no doubt, confirm return. YMMV

Edit: some bros asked so to add, she's more gf than commando. I had to communicate using google translate as her english is basic. Treat her well pls, cheers!

Last edited by Ember; 17-06-2018 at 07:03 PM.
Old 17-06-2018, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
merin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time writing fr ... here is a simple fr for march from exclusive

model : March
Stable : exclusive. quick reply and no issue in booking
look : better than pics. tall and smooth milky skin. she is a student in thailand and green.
attitude : freindly and service oriented .
bbbj : i opted for cbj which was deep and sensual. she knows how to play with tongue. sucked balls like a hungy cat. bbbj available
fj : tried missionary , cowgirl and doggy. she can suck nipples while cowgirl due to her height which is shiok. best was half standing doggy. tight and wet. i came twice in 1 hour.
massage : not a pro but relaxing .
french : deep and long . missionary with french was awesome.
writing first time fr so nut putting rating as its relative.
she is leaving soon and brothers may try her if u like a tall and smooth fair skin. she is not commando but service oriented sweet and tries to please. no time watching. forgive if any mistake as first time writing.
Old 17-06-2018, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
sanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippt View Post
First time trying out Tarma and it was an aswesom experience!!

JJ+Britney from mypussycatdolls

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=694193

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=694194

Simple and short. It was my first time having a tarma session and I was kinda shy but they warmed me up fast enough. Shower together, foreplay me, did a wonderful catbath together. The chemistry was there. DOUBLE BBBJ Con-currently together. This was amazing! I never had this before and it was shoick enough to make me cum in JJ mouth in no time! Had a FJ with Britney with her on top and JJ sucking my nipples while I play with her boobs. The whole session was almost perfect. I was jelly-leg when I exit their place seriously. Perfectly well spent $260 with a nice spacious place. Will definitely visit again!
Good job bro JR!
Was thinking of doing a tarma session with this stable too, thanks for the tip!
Old 17-06-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3443 / Power: 15
InnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
Huh from the inconsistencies by those bro who tried lor.

Actually for myself i dont rly go for fr

Anyways even if its true too many ppl go once become ang pai a lot become yaya papaya

So i usually give the less popular ones a try u never know what u find

Plus usually the prices less steep

Realize prices and the experience is not exactly related

Thank you bro for your reply . Looks like you must have read a lot of frs .
Old 17-06-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gonesoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by merin View Post
first time writing fr ... here is a simple fr for march from exclusive

model : March
Stable : exclusive. quick reply and no issue in booking
look : better than pics. tall and smooth milky skin. she is a student in thailand and green.
attitude : freindly and service oriented .
bbbj : i opted for cbj which was deep and sensual. she knows how to play with tongue. sucked balls like a hungy cat. bbbj available
fj : tried missionary , cowgirl and doggy. she can suck nipples while cowgirl due to her height which is shiok. best was half standing doggy. tight and wet. i came twice in 1 hour.
massage : not a pro but relaxing .
french : deep and long . missionary with french was awesome.
writing first time fr so nut putting rating as its relative.
she is leaving soon and brothers may try her if u like a tall and smooth fair skin. she is not commando but service oriented sweet and tries to please. no time watching. forgive if any mistake as first time writing.
Does she speak English / do COF? Stated on the website but okt said she doesn’t do COF.
Old 17-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentStar View Post
Thank you bro for your reply . Looks like you must have read a lot of frs .
Lol its fun reading fr leh
Old 17-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ryanbab is Cool - loads of Potential
Simple FR for March from xclusive..
Smooth fair tall beauty. Not exactly same as photo but close enough without the makeup.
Can have simple conversation.
Plus point is service oriented.
Overall good session but she seems tired.
Can RTF but I like to try others.
Old 17-06-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
the zappers who anyhow zap really too much liao.

feel that the system needs to change. if you zap, your name should also be revealed.
I have also been zapped regularly, hi power is 6, each time reduced 6 pts....any way admin will not do anything as you can pay for premium account to be immune to zapping....
Old 17-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SaberFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wawa - Teeruk

Met wawa yesterday, she is a petite girl with a Barbie face. Skin tone whiter than typical thai. Boobs is more than a handful. Very cheerful attitude with great gfe. Good level of english, not chicken and duck.

After shower, she gave started by giving me a BBBJ which was insanely good until I unwillingly fired inside her mouth which she just take it all and continue sucking till all drops has been emptied. Her BBBJ is wet with soft and strong suction type. Went wash up and come back started touching each other again. This time I don't let her suck, I spread her legs apart and gave her a good lick. Wet and odourless. I took her in missionary and gave her a good 15 mins fuck until I came inside her in the same position...

She clean us up and rest till times up and took a shower before heading out. Nice gfe with all the cuddles and small talk.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -132 / Power: 0
asianloveboy asianloveboy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Kitty from bangkokgems

Syt, playful and fun.
KC level 99%

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=693199

Amenities: clean towels, listerine all provided
Looks: 10/10 for me. Nothing to complain about seriously. Pic should change. She’s a slim girl but certainpic looks big.
Body: 10/10 for me. Nice Pettie slim frame. Nice racks as well. Smells very good.
Bbbj: 8/10. Good suction and a good eye contact makes one easily cum.
Pussy: 10/10. Shaved no smell response really well to painting and when she moans it’s like the best r&b or jazz that u heard lol
Fj: 10/10. Ky applied for 2nd shot. Responsive and loves to make eye contact.
Gfe: 10/10. Good English speaking and can TCSS. Talk about life in Bangkok and stuff. Ask me want to marry her anot lol I tell her I sure visit her again even in bkk.
Dmg:$160/90/2
Old 17-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Slutdungeon Kiri

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: enhanced
Body: slim hot
Gfe: 7/10 maybe just no chemistry
Service wise really good. She shower with you, even after first shot, she would still do her make up and refresh herself.
Old 17-06-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
merin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonesoon View Post
Does she speak English / do COF? Stated on the website but okt said she doesn’t do COF.
she can speak english. i am not sure ab cof.
Old 17-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Mastahman26 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMastahman26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Agnes (xclusive)

Looks : 8/10. Almost same from the pic. Still preety and has a sweet smile.
Body : 8/10. A bit chubby from the pic but quite alright
Boobs : 8/10. Very sensitive when being sucked. Natural as well
BBBJ : 10/10. Almost came in her mouth. She has braces but i never felt it hit my baby. Hahaha
French : 11/10. She is like my gf. Never ending frnching.
FJ: she is so tight and wet. The sweet soft moans are what i liked and the way she grinds. Ohh baby. She will make you feel the king of the world.

Wasnt able to do round 2 as my boss called me to go back to work. Lan ciao. Hahahah but she is well worth it. When i told her i need to leave i saw a sad face think she reall want that rnd 2.

RTF. Definitely will come back on my free time. All bros take good care of her. She is someone so hard to find. Thanks bro for the best sexperi3nce.
Old 17-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mastahman26 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMastahman26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Agnes (xclusive)

BBBJ : 10/10. Almost came in her mouth. She has braces but i never felt it hit my baby. Hahaha
FJ: she is so tight and wet. The sweet soft moans are what i liked and the way she grinds. Ohh baby. She will make you feel the king of the world.

Wasnt able to do round 2 as my boss called me to go back to work. Lan ciao. Hahahah but she is well worth it. When i told her i need to leave i saw a sad face think she reall want that rnd 2.

RTF. Definitely will come back on my free time. All bros take good care of her. She is someone so hard to find. Thanks bro for the best sexperi3nce.
Old 17-06-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

FR for Agnes (xclusive)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1