The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Ferguson still swimming against the tide

"Once a blue, always a red," rings out the Old Trafford terrace anthem in tribute to Wayne Rooney. Or at least, it did. Rooney's clear engineering of a stand-off with Manchester United will likely have made him into just another greedy footballer in the eyes of his current club's supporters.

Few will warm to Rooney's seeming inability to admit to his own lack of both decorum and performance but the reasons given by sources close to him - for that, read his agent - for his disquiet would seem to point to the root cause of all of the club's problems. And all roads here would seem to lead to the Floridian mansion of one Malcolm Glazer.

Manchester United used to be known for their money, their ability to spend big and a healthy bank balance that allowed them to retain their stars and buy the best young prospects. It has taken five years but the full effects of Glazernomics are now being felt. Once in the black, now deeply in the red, it is thanks to the depths of resources that United once had that only now is true decline setting in. Ferguson faces the prospect of a tarnished legacy by presiding over it, yet allaying the fall of United for as long as he has may well be among the greatest of his many achievements.

Still reliant on a geriatric trio of Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Edwin van der Sar, United have lurched into mediocrity this season, with a series of draws reflective of a squad no longer capable of putting teams away, with defensive problems key to the slide.

It is said that Rooney, who carried the team for much of the 2009-10 season, is unimpressed by the quality of reinforcements brought in to support him. Javier Hernandez, Chris Smalling and the mysterious Bebe may equal 'value', the new Old Trafford watchword, but they are barely credible as players to enrich a squad well short of Chelsea last season and who exited the Champions League at the quarter-final stage.

Finalists in the Champions League in consecutive years just 18 months ago, United have weakened into also-rans, with Rooney now likely to follow Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez into the ex-players' lounge. Only the most hopeful United fan will hope for a superstar replacement in the light of the dealings of the last two summers. After all, Ronaldo and Tevez were replaced by Michael Owen, Gabriel Obertan and Antonio Valencia.

The secrecy of the Glazer regime does not help. What we know of them comes through financial reports and the picking through of their various deals. It is left to chief executive David Gill to proclaim that upwards of £700 million of debt is not a problem - to barely credulous reaction - and Ferguson to sully relations with fans by praising his paymasters while they themselves fund an ailing team.

Ferguson's intimation that he has been blindsided by Rooney and his agent further confirms that he is swimming against the tide, despite his claims that United can and will offer an unmatchable deal. Those pointed press conference remarks about United's gloriously decorated history were clearly aimed at Manchester City, a nouveau riche neighbour said to be the favoured suitor and now infinitely more powerful in financial terms.

Rooney's departure seems ever more certain, given he is clearly going to dislike further dirty linen being aired. We have been granted the rare sight of Ferguson opening the door on club business, but the helplessness of his words betray what looks a bleak future for Manchester United.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 22-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Rumors have it that David Gill is planning yet another major coup, to use the sale of Rooney to bring back David Beckham and Henrik Larrson to create impact, dejavu and add another dimension to United's quest for more silverware....

More signings to cummmmm....

Torres - so that Hargreaves will not feel lonely and have someone to share experience on how to nurse their fucked up knees while watching United on TV.

Oliver Gill - immediate promotion from from Reserves to First Team ( apparently Ole is very impressed with David Gill's son plus the fact that he will share his father's salary ... it helps!!! ).

New fighting fit team in action....... Bebe, Torres, Owen, Obertan, Beckham, Larrson, Smalling, Scholes, Neville, Oliver Gill, Rio, Carrick, Oshea, Brown, Giggs, Hargreaves, wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 22-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Rooney staying

22/10/2010 11:29

NEWSFLASH from manutd.com@
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6653000

Wayne Rooney has agreed a new 5 year contract to stay at Manchester United until at least June 2015.

The agreement follows intensive discussions between the Club and the player’s representatives and means that by the end of his contract Wayne will have been a Manchester United player for 11 years.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: “It’s been a difficult week, but the intensity of the coverage is what we expect at Manchester United. I said to the boy that the door is always open and I’m delighted Wayne has agreed to stay.

“Sometimes, when you’re in a club, it can be hard to realise just how big it is and it takes something like the events of the last few days to make you understand. I think Wayne now understands what a great club Manchester United is.

“I’m pleased he has accepted the challenge to guide the younger players and establish himself as one of United’s great players. It shows character and belief in what we stand for.

“I’m sure everyone involved with the Club will now get behind Wayne and show him the support he needs to produce the performances we know he is capable of.”

Wayne Rooney said: “I’m delighted to sign another deal at United. In the last couple of days, I’ve talked to the Manager and the owners and they’ve convinced me this is where I belong. I said on Wednesday the Manager’s a genius and it’s his belief and support that have convinced me to stay.
Old 22-10-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
RonaldoNani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LONDON (AFP) – – Wayne Rooney performed a shock u-turn Friday by signing a new five-year contract with Manchester United just days after appearing to be on his way out of Old Trafford.

Rooney had rocked United on Wednesday by revealing that he wanted to leave the Premier League club because they no longer had enough ambition to compete for major honours.

However United reopened talks with Rooney’s agent and announced on Friday that the player had made an astonishing u-turn and opted to commit his long-term future to the club.

A statement on the club’s website said: “Wayne Rooney has agreed a new five-year contract to stay at Manchester United until at least June 2015.

“The agreement follows intensive discussions between the Club and the player’s representatives and means that by the end of his contract Wayne will have been a Manchester United player for 11 years.”

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson had already revealed earlier in the week that contract talks with Rooney had broken down in August and it seemed certain the former Everton star would be sold.

Ferguson said Friday he was delighted with Rooney’s decision: “It’s been a difficult week, but the intensity of the coverage is what we expect at Manchester United.

“I said to the boy that the door is always open and I’m delighted Wayne has agreed to stay.

“Sometimes, when you’re in a club, it can be hard to realise just how big it is and it takes something like the events of the last few days to make you understand.

“I think Wayne now understands what a great club Manchester United is.”

Rooney had been increasingly linked with a move to arch local rivals Manchester City, prompting an angry reaction from fans.

One group protested at his house on Thursday and had to be moved on by police.
Old 23-10-2010, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Rooney staying

22/10/2010 11:29

Wayne Rooney has agreed a new 5 year contract to stay at Manchester United until at least June 2015.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: “Sometimes, when you’re in a club, it can be hard to realise just how big it is and it takes something like the events of the last few days to make you understand. I think Wayne now understands what a great club Manchester United is.
This is great news! Rooney has got to realise that the club is much much bigger than any player.

Manchester United is not just another football club. It is an institution.
Old 23-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Samster

I was shocked to hear from my son yesterday evening that Rooney had done complete U-Turn and signed a new 5 year deal....... my jaw dropped.... haha

So, we will win the EPL and the CL and the FA and the whatever cup that comes along right.... now that Rooney is not leaving.

Am
afraid not coz as long as the cancer is still there..... " Glazers & Gill " .... slow death and decay awaits.

Fuck la, i won't get to see return of Beckham, Larsson nor will young Oliver Gill get to wear first team jersey despite his father's promise to share salary....... wahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cheerz
AC

Old 23-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
[COLOR="Black"]...Fuck la, i won't get to see return of Beckham, Larsson nor will young Oliver Gill get to wear first team jersey despite his father's promise to share salary....... wahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ........
Well, money talks. At least glad to know that MU still has "some" bargaining power.

However, I'm a bit cautious on this recent development. Am guessing that those bastxxxx Glazers appealed to Rooney to sign a new contract; just so that Man Utd can squeeze more monies out from his suitors in the future. And Wazza might have seen this as a "repayment" to his mentor SAF.

Hopefully, I'm wrong.

But I agree that those idiots Glazer should be the one who needs to be kicked out!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 24-10-2010, 03:20 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad rooney is staying. lets hope man utd can win stoke city tonite as united have been drawing too much and drop too many pts which is not too good
Old 25-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
... Am guessing that those bastxxxx Glazers appealed to Rooney to sign a new contract; just so that Man Utd can squeeze more monies out from his suitors in the future. And Wazza might have seen this as a "repayment" to his mentor SAF.

Hopefully, I'm wrong.

But I agree that those idiots Glazer should be the one who needs to be kicked out!!
On the contrary...., i think you are right Bro. With Wazza on a new 5 year contract...... those fucking G & G can now flog him off for 60+plus million.

Personally, i don't think Wazza will stay coz he will not tahan the heat and taunting from United supporters who have yet to forgive him......unless he starts scoring again real soon.... consistently and with critical goals to boot.

Cheerz
AC

Old 31-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
splicer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another win,yesterday...2-0 against Spurs.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

Growing anger amongst Manchester United supporters as thousands march against the Glazer family
Fans vent their fury at Americans outside Old Trafford

1 Nov 2010 11:45:00

“Die, Glazer die” went up the roar as 10,000 Manchester United fans made their way down Sir Matt Busby Way on Saturday.

An X-rated, emotionally charged chant to send the message over the pond that United supporters will keep fighting to force the Glazer family out of Old Trafford.

Flares were sent into the air as the masses closed in on the ground, foreign football tourists clambered up the walls to take photographs of the amazing sight as police lined up to make sure the peaceful demonstration did not turn into a riot.

Over in the Manchester United boardroom, chief executive David Gill turned his head to a colleague and said 'can you hear that?'

“We want Glazers out” sang the supporters on the United Against Glazer march as they voiced their indignation over the £83.6 million losses revealed in the club's latest accounts.

Those record losses were announced in spite of record turnover and operating profit figures. They were followed by the Wayne Rooney saga in which the club's star player questioned the owners' abilities to invest in the squad and whether United could challenge for trophies.

Annual interest payments of around £45m to service £500m debt has resulted in season-ticket rises from £487 to £722 since the Glazer family takeover in 2005.

“The Glazers have been a cancer on a footballing institution that has been built by many generations of loyal United supporters,” a spokesman for march organisers United Against Glazer told Goal.com UK.

“We, the supporters, made this club what it is and before the Glazers the club was self-sufficient and did not rely on burdensome debts to sustain itself.

“This demonstration is for us to show our anger that the Glazers are stripping the assets of the club without reinvesting while making supporters pay through the nose.”

'Forever in your debt' read one banner, placards were held aloft that used the club's main sponsor, AON, as an acronym for Americans Out Now.

The Glazer family may have hoped opposition to their ownership had died down following the 'Green and Gold' campaign last season but here were thousands of United fans, fists pumped into the air, calling for their heads.

“I'm disgusted that they have been bleeding the club dry by taking £500m out of it since they bought it in 2005,” said protester Sam Whitehead, a 28-year-old labourer who can no longer afford a ticket so was not even going to the match against Tottenham.

Liverpool have finally ousted their despised American owners – Tom Hicks and George Gillett – and the message outside Old Trafford was simple: we're going to do the same.

“I hate Liverpool with a passion but what happened over there showed fan power and fan action does work,” said United supporter Alice Smith as she marched. “We will keep fighting and it may get to the stage where the only way to get rid of them is to hit them in the pocket.”

And maybe they are. Last Tuesday, United recorded their second-lowest attendance since the turn of the century with a turnout of 46,083 for the home League Cup tie against Wolves.

“The only thing they understand is money,” added another fan just as a flare was set off in front of him. “We're going nowhere until we can get rid of them, this squad is on its last legs and where is the investment in the team?”

That is the crux of the matter. For all their banners, chants, and buffeting as they marched the mile-long route from the Tollgate pub to the stadium, to a man what the supporters really cared about was the club's future.

“If we let the Glazers stay in power then not only will we be in a perilous position off the pitch but the team will also be average,” said Nadeem Asghar, 35, from Oldham. “Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville are all about to retire and how are we going to replace them? What happened to the £80m we got from selling Cristiano Ronaldo that we were told would go back into the team?”

Fitting then, that for all the bile directed towards the Glazers by the angry mob that seemed to grow uncontrollably, the final chant before they dispersed and entered Old Trafford to watch their team was 'we love United, oh yes we do'.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Samster

We were very lucky to win last night's match against Wolves...... coz we had only 9 men on our team. Firstly, Harkow would looked like he was missing his favorite sofa because that is what he has been doing over the past 2 years. And secondly, O'Shit who always seem to be playing for the opposition.... passing the ball to them, standing rooted when opposing team is attacking and running around like an unofficial mascot in a headless chicken outfit.

Harkow lasted only 4 minutes........... waHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Like i said, better retire him lah. I think he has forgotten how to play football liao. 2 years with knee problem, last night was hamstring and tomorrow looks promising for groin or dislocated kuku cheow.

Bebe was literally playing to the fans........ most of his crosses ended up in the stands.

It is now confirmed that SAF like most ang mo is a racist........ KNN, he never even gave so much as a praise or mentioned about Park's superb performance which saved the day for United.

And after what we witnessed last night....... SAF insists that he is STILL not signing in January.......... what the FUCK !!!!

Cheerz
AC

Old 07-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Hargow will play better if he is on a wheelchair.....

It is rare to see JS Park scored twice. Those are 2 crucial goals. I read somewhere before most likely JS Park will be off loaded to transfer stable in Jan.
Pity. 3-lung Park might not be spectacular (that is until last night match) but he is no doubt very hardworking.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 07-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tansb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Park is indeed very hardworking. running all over the place and trying every single attempt to assist or score but knn.. this wolves so neh si stuborn.. heng man u won last night.

Seems like a fairytale come true.. last minute goal
Old 11-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Pankunchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPankunchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

those players like Scholes,Giggs and Neville,who serve the Devils well for quite a number of years.
now they are old,but seem like the youth production is not so good.
but they still manage to get an result...which is not bad.

Thanks List ***bakylotus,Himerus***
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1