The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H20r06

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
-------

Dear Sir! Finally i saw Fr of this WL. If i am correct her room is on left handside b4 the inner section. There is an altar next to her room. She was the 1 i wrote long time ago.

A customer asked $10 can or not? She chide him , "U blanglah $10?" What's her charge? $20? Serious with her services u wrote, that is $30 above. I kind of find her as sexy as Amy H24R01.

U catch her name? We can update the PSL.
Confirm again her location is H 20 Rm 6, Her name is Peng Peng , btw her room should be on the right ,1st room once you make the right turn into the inner section ,note that her door is facing the altar and just next to the office .

She charged me $20 since the 1st time I visit her .

Bro ,the WL u mention in "room on left handside b4 the inner section" is a milf too ,but not Peng Peng we'r taking about .
Old 27-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
U guys have to stop posting FR!!! Makes me wanna go petain everyday

So far I've only visited vivi, violet n jj. Vivi give the best CIM. But I wanted to try Super so badly

Does any bros know any petain chick with clean shaven pussy? I'm interested. Thank
That Violet from H14 R6 is damn hot and sexy ! Lot of FR from her , never had a chance to try her as her door is always close ,wait and wait but the door seem like doesn't open .

My timing at PT is from 2pm till 4pm but always no luck on Violet

Only had see her once while she was walking toward H14 in a pair of tight jeans and tight top .
Old 27-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
U guys have to stop posting FR!!! Makes me wanna go petain everyday

So far I've only visited vivi, violet n jj. Vivi give the best CIM. But I wanted to try Super so badly

Does any bros know any petain chick with clean shaven pussy? I'm interested. Thank
Haha! One Bro problem with FR is long queue, now your problem is going PT everyday!

Sorry Bro but flow of FRs cannot be stopped! Especially if FR is from bros U-Da-Man and fornicator! These 2 Bros almost everyday go PT! Haha! Bros hope you don't mind I mention you, hope you take it as compliment!

Anyways, I myself have my share of FRs and I am still learning.

I think my FRs are not stopping anytime soon!

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post
That Violet from H14 R6 is damn hot and sexy ! Lot of FR from her , never had a chance to try her as her door was always close ,wait and wait but the door seem like doesn't open .

Only had see her once while she was walking toward H14 in a pair of tight jeans and tight top .
Violet is really good. So is Vivi. The reason that I'm saying this is because I'm a slow cummer and it's nvr been easy to make me cum. And most of the time I'm tired but they still manage to make me rock hard. With the price of $50, where else can you find such a performer. Even a PRC also can offer you this rate.
Maybe experience bro here can recommend ladies that are as good as them or even better than them. Anyone?
Old 27-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
That Violet from H14 R6 is damn hot and sexy ! Lot of FR from her , never had a chance to try her as her door is always close ,wait and wait but the door seem like doesn't open .

Haaa! Bro how come? Violet very easy to catch leh. I think you better change your timing. I go PT after work, sometimes I have Violet at my disposal but I just pass her until nobody take her she go back already. Not to brag Bro, but I have RTF Violet so many times. She is great I tell you!

This is her MO:

Catbath, BBBJ, then ask you to position in doggy and she will give AR while her other hand applied with KY will stroke your dick from below. Then lie you down and more BBBJ. If you like 69 also can. A bit of frenching but not sure if she give to all bros unlike MJ and Diamond, I think they french everybody hehe.

Violet got nice body, medium boobs and great wide ass! Got to try her, you won't regret!

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Violet is really good. So is Vivi. The reason that I'm saying this is because I'm a slow cummer and it's nvr been easy to make me cum. And most of the time I'm tired but they still manage to make me rock hard. With the price of $50, where else can you find such a performer. Even a PRC also can offer you this rate.
Maybe experience bro here can recommend ladies that are as good as them or even better than them. Anyone?
Good one must got patient to wait ,Christin from H12 R2 I only got the luxury to try her super HJ once .
Old 27-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Haaa! Bro how come? Violet very easy to catch leh. I think you better change your timing. I go PT after work, sometimes I have Violet at my disposal but I just pass her until nobody take her she go back already. Not to brag Bro, but I have RTF Violet so many times. She is great I tell you!

This is her MO:

Catbath, BBBJ, then ask you to position in doggy and she will give AR while her other hand applied with KY will stroke your dick from below. Then lie you down and more BBBJ. If you like 69 also can. A bit of frenching but not sure if she give to all bros unlike MJ and Diamond, I think they french everybody hehe.

Violet got nice body, medium boobs and great wide ass! Got to try her, you won't regret!

I thank you.
Bro U R making me Crazy !!
I now at office with my didi Marikita !
Pls tell me the best timing to visit her . Pls ...
Old 27-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I not that experienced but I got recommendation. By far it is Bro fornicator that I know who can best answer your call hehe.

Anyways, here's mine recommendations, service wise (other Bros can also contribute own opinions, most welcome):

H02 R02 - Maggie
H02 R03 - Sally
H02 R16 - Michelle
H07 R03(1F) - Super
H07 R11(1F) - Carol
H07 R01(2F) - Ann
H07 R02(2F) - Chris
H10 R04 - Da S
H10 R06 - Irene
H10 R10 - Katty
H10 R11 - Judy
H10 R12 - Kiko
H11 R09 - Ah May
H12 R06 - MJ
H12 R08 - Janet
H12 R15 - Joey
H16 R10 - Ada
H16 R12 - Jennifer
H16 R14 - Ivy
H16 R15 - Amy
H16 R17 - Moon
H24 R12 - Diamond
H24 R28 - Xiao Tian
H24 R33 - Lai Lai

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Angielover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just had a wonderful session with her. I was there at 4 plus. Had tried her a few times. Starts with a super BBJ and then she will ask you to turn over. Next is the ass rimming and BBJ while you are on all fours. Then she will cap you and we go doggie first, finished in missionary as I exploded in her. Very friendly and accomodating, only minus points is that she doesn't french.
Old 27-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro U R making me Crazy !!
I now at office with my didi Marikita !
Pls tell me the best timing to visit her . Pls ...
Haha! Ok, ok, sorry if I drive you crazy! It is from 6:00 - 8:30pm, but if nobody take her, she knock of work as early as 8:00pm. She usually don't command a queue, if she busy just linger around her door. After finish working with a Bro she will close her door to clean up a bit then open her door for the next Bro. Good luck.

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angielover View Post
Just had a wonderful session with her. I was there at 4 plus. Had tried her a few times. Starts with a super BBJ and then she will ask you to turn over. Next is the ass rimming and BBJ while you are on all fours. Then she will cap you and we go doggie first, finished in missionary as I exploded in her. Very friendly and accomodating, only minus points is that she doesn't french.
Ah, confirm then that she don't give to all Bros. For me she allow frenching, I guess you'll have to earn it then.

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angielover View Post
Bro Angielover ,Thanks for the reply and thanks for making me more horny !
Old 27-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Haha! Ok, ok, sorry if I drive you crazy! It is from 6:00 - 8:30pm, but if nobody take her, she knock of work as early as 8:00pm. She usually don't command a queue, if she busy just linger around her door. After finish working with a Bro she will close her door to clean up a bit then open her door for the next Bro. Good luck.

I thank you.
Ok 6pm -8pm shall be my hunting time .
Old 27-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok 6pm -8pm shall be my hunting time .
Cool! Looking forward to your FR!

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Violet is really good. So is Vivi. The reason that I'm saying this is because I'm a slow cummer and it's nvr been easy to make me cum.
The fact is bro, there are a few WLs who are as good, if not better than Violet in my opinion!!!! They are star performers in a super league of their own.

Others may be better looking or offer better GFE, but when it comes to pure, unadulterated, mind-blowing sexual skills, there is a great divide between the others and these super league star performers. And here they are by order of merit for me.....

1. Janet (highly highly highly skilled, quite pretty too)
2. Lai Lai (highly highly highly skilled, but not a looker)
3. Super
4. Michelle (does not CIM)
5. Violet
6. Vivi

Note: My criteria are high quality slow, long, sensuous BBBJ, AR, frenching, catbath, sexy moans, CIM (unless otherwise indicated), responsive bonking and various positions and not time watchers!!

Lesser star performers worth mentioning are Joey, Moon, Yen Yen (no CIM) and Ivy.

Hope this helps
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1