The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Pic of the Day....

7 months pregnant 20 year old

ENJOY !!
Nice bro, where do I find her or similar types?
Old 22-03-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
dear bros, a girl bought me a set of curtains from a friday sales market. but i do not wana meet her this time. can any bro kindly advise where and how do i get to the friday sales market, lets say from devera? is there much safety issues there?

thank you,
gem
The APO market is open every Fridays...... it is a pasar malam style of makeshift stalls that the locals use to sell their homemade stuffs. Because of the haphazard way the temporary stalls are laid out, that place can be quite chaotic and easy for pickpockets to strike. It is located on the other side of the Abacan river after Hensonville.... about 30 mins away by jeepney or about 10 mins by trike from Fields ave.

Take the jeepney from the terminal directly opposite the Tiger hotel.... it will travel down Korean town past Hensonville and cross the bridge over the Abacan river.... you can see the makeshift stalls near the market on the other side of the road.... that is the APO market.
Old 22-03-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Openbook View Post
so withdrawal better or exchange there is better?
Well, buddy, read the past post - only you can choose what is best - if you withdraw, you have to pay the international charges etc .. I don't mind, because I don't want to be seen exchanging. A few do mind the 200 peso charge for ATM use .. and prefer to exchange

And then again, if you are exchanging, you will generally get the best rates, but .. you gotta lug the cash and safe guard it (depends on how good your safety measures are .. )

Oh, btw, the latest robbery scheme in AC, as per a friend who was there for a few days is not to steal your Foreign currency. His AUS D had been magically getting reduced by 1x50 $ note every time he left the room with the cash not secured .. took him a while to figure out the room service / cleaners have wisened up, and take a note at a time, not to raise suspicion

Still 1 X 50 AUD is enough to get by when the room service people get just like 100 to 150 AUD a month !!! right ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiGer View Post
You guys are so biantai. Pregnant ladies also dun give chance.
Spare a thought for the unborn child.
Yes, exactly, hence my offer for a CIM ONLY after all, don't get into a morality contest - I would rather let the do a BJ / CIM and fill her tummy with her earning, than do nothing and get a malnourished baby (is my theory .. and arguement .. ) And protein is good for her too di ba ?

Of course, you can be the prince in shining armour and donate for the child's upkeep .. and save her from any such 'profession' - Just DO IT !!!

For the guy who asked where to get regular preggies, pray, tell me - how can you get 'regular supply' ?? by getting women preggy ? get real my friend ...
Old 22-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiGer View Post
You guys are so biantai. Pregnant ladies also dun give chance.
Spare a thought for the unborn child.
well first of all im not into preggy girls... just a fair say here. if they go to the bars to work, isnt this what they want?? else why they wana work there? of course they need money. but then again... healthy married couples also make love, normal sex and oral sex is definitely fine unless anal sex. these couples are not pervert. its general knowledge my friend. sparing a thought for the unborn child is not by avoiding barfine to the girls, but know what are the suitable sex positions. sorry hope this doesnt bring into a debate here. this is my ONLY and LAST respond to this issue.
Old 22-03-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
The APO market is open every Fridays...... it is a pasar malam style of makeshift stalls that the locals use to sell their homemade stuffs. Because of the haphazard way the temporary stalls are laid out, that place can be quite chaotic and easy for pickpockets to strike. It is located on the other side of the Abacan river after Hensonville.... about 30 mins away by jeepney or about 10 mins by trike from Fields ave.

Take the jeepney from the terminal directly opposite the Tiger hotel.... it will travel down Korean town past Hensonville and cross the bridge over the Abacan river.... you can see the makeshift stalls near the market on the other side of the road.... that is the APO market.
thanks mayor. very informative. much appreciated.
Old 22-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks mayor. very informative. much appreciated.
bro, how u take jeepney? issit same as our bus, u juz press the bell when u wanna alight at any place?
Old 22-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
bro, how u take jeepney? issit same as our bus, u juz press the bell when u wanna alight at any place?
no sir! hahaa somehow they have invisible dedicated stops, at least to me. prior reaching/stopping, i saw ppl knock or tap on the roof of the jeep afew times. i didnt really do it before, but just followed them alight the past few times. but first you must learn where to board the jeeps hahaa. im still not very sure about this. some jeeps go big rounds, while some just go up/down the perimeter/fields.

perhaps other bros here can give better advise please. thanks.
Old 22-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
no sir! hahaa somehow they have invisible dedicated stops, at least to me. prior reaching/stopping, i saw ppl knock or tap on the roof of the jeep afew times. i didnt really do it before, but just followed them alight the past few times. but first you must learn where to board the jeeps hahaa. im still not very sure about this. some jeeps go big rounds, while some just go up/down the perimeter/fields.

bro, u at AC now?
Old 22-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
bro, u at AC now?
hahaha bro... not yet. mine is 26th apr. btw airasia all in for july $116.
Old 22-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha bro... not yet. mine is 26th apr. btw airasia all in for july $116.
oh, u enjoy ya.. tmr m going to hatyai hehe...
Old 23-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:

The jeepneys run on fixed routes..... the routes are written on the sides of the jeepney..... you can stop anywhere along the route to board/alight so long as it is safe for the driver to stop. You can also hire the whole jeepney for yourself if you do not want the driver to pick up other passengers.
Old 23-03-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster (B)

PIC for the Day..... from the Queen City of the South ..... CEBU !!

She can be found at the Pussycat Bar along Mango Avenue.

ENJOY !!
Old 23-03-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster (B)

con't.....

Remember there are no barfines in Cebu...... you buy her a drink... get her number... and arrange via text

ENJOY !!
Old 23-03-2013, 08:10 AM
Samster

Nice figure. Good shots you took and probably better shots you had too. Thanks.
Old 23-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

PIC for the DAY...... Diane from LIA

ENJOY !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1