The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
That's true its the same even in real life, starting all a big group then all start getting MCBB until one-by-one all start to leave & do their own personal things liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
hard to expect all gathering together all the time...this year many drop outs because all trying to earn their keep...some health deteriorate...haizzz...not every year same...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

SS08- heard your favorite ktv joint been over-run by all the sinkees and other asians...think the market spoilt there and gals getting stuck-up due to demand up...I have not been back for 2 years plus...

Old 30-06-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
getting less soul...why you only reply 2 when I posted 4 replies...

this morning you busy with wat wat...

No choice leh have to go toil for my ricebowl or else no $$$ to buy air tickets liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-06-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hard to expect all gathering together all the time...this year many drop outs because all trying to earn their keep...some health deteriorate...haizzz...not every year same...

I always tell them, no matter how much money we earn, we also need to be able to spend them in our own ways of enjoyment or else whats the point of living???? Wait until the day you think you have earned enuff then start to tell yourself nows the time to enjoy life, by then the little kukujiao got problem to marikita properly and needs little blue or beige pills to help liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
SS08- heard your favorite ktv joint been over-run by all the sinkees and other asians...think the market spoilt there and gals getting stuck-up due to demand up...I have not been back for 2 years plus...

Now I think you can fully understand why I watsapp to you that message last year on not to share that particular joint with anybody anymore

Now they have already "evolved" to be,
- 9 out of 10 VBs cannot LT, only ST cos can earn more due to many customers
- last time mummy even in the afternoon also can let me tapao the girls out but now have to wait until 11pm earliest
- now got at least another 2 other papasans cumming in to kachiao your room
- now got such things as KTV room charges WTF

They were raided 3 times in just 2 months as they became much too popular and the police wanted more $$$, and the last visit happened while I was there

For another very goot past example 10 years ago 166 was a relative unknown until we start to tok about them and then the word spreads like fire, now they are bladdy expensive and their VBs choose clients, thats why we have not gone to 166 for the past 6 to 8 years plus liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
No choice leh have to go toil for my ricebowl or else no $$$ to buy air tickets liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Recently you xnn without baiting an eyelid...

Old 30-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
I always tell them, no matter how much money we earn, we also need to be able to spend them in our own ways of enjoyment or else whats the point of living???? Wait until the day you think you have earned enuff then start to tell yourself nows the time to enjoy life, by then the little kukujiao got problem to marikita properly and needs little blue or beige pills to help liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
No lah...ppl do like to settle down or tRy some new frontiers...they dun like to keep repeating same thing...that is life...

Old 30-06-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now I think you can fully understand why I watsapp to you that message last year on not to share that particular joint with anybody anymore :

Now they have already "evolved" to be,
- 9 out of 10 VBs cannot LT, only ST cos can earn more due to many customers
- last time mummy even in the afternoon also can let me tapao the girls out but now have to wait until 11pm earliest
- now got at least another 2 other papasans cumming in to kachiao your room
- now got such things as KTV room charges WTF

They were raided 3 times in just 2 months as they became much too popular and the police wanted more $$$, and the last visit happened while I was there :

For another very goot past example 10 years ago 166 was a relative unknown until we start to tok about them and then the word spreads like fire, now they are bladdy expensive and their VBs choose clients, thats why we have not gone to 166 for the past 6 to 8 years plus liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
I knew lah...but there are always new and fun places around...I always avoid popular and crowded places...no point to compete with ppl who willing to spend big and ppl that fly one in a blue moon...

No worries now I recommend fat ugly vbs Ktv to others...

Old 30-06-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody, night shift reporting here hahaha
Old 01-07-2016, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Recently you xnn without baiting an eyelid...

Wah must be very painful normally I prefer to do "batting my eyelids" instead of trying to do "baiting my eyelids"

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-07-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah must be very painful normally I prefer to do "batting my eyelids" instead of trying to do "baiting my eyelids"

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Yes Grand Master XNN spoken....

Old 01-07-2016, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
I knew lah...but there are always new and fun places around...I always avoid popular and crowded places...no point to compete with ppl who willing to spend big and ppl that fly one in a blue moon...

No worries now I recommend fat ugly vbs Ktv to others...

WOW SARPORK SARPORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-07-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes Grand Master XNN spoken....

Yup indeed you have spoken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarpork sarpork!!!!!!!!

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-07-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
WOW SARPORK SARPORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
hooray...hooray...good good...find more dinos for them...

Old 01-07-2016, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hello everybody, night shift reporting here hahaha
so poor thing...bro SS08 din bother to reply you...let me welcome you lor...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1