The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 2
zenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Ok bros...I have confirmed that the young Viet Jessica already resigned and left. So I won't be replying any more PMs for her contact.

Oh sadded I got her contact from someone else and thought to try her this week. Thanks bro
Old 17-08-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 2
Keston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Ok bros...I have confirmed that the young Viet Jessica already resigned and left. So I won't be replying any more PMs for her contact.
Many thanks for the update... Sad cos haven't visit her yet
Old 17-08-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rakster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Oh man. So must have met her financial goals and left for good
Old 17-08-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5129 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakster88 View Post
Oh man. So must have met her financial goals and left for good

I don't think so. My guess is some bros or some guys KC her or something. Because her reason is she wanna change trade
Old 17-08-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't think so. My guess is some bros or some guys KC her or something. Because her reason is she wanna change trade
Might she appear in another joint later? Need to stay alert. Haha
Old 17-08-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Btw, the WeChat photos are updated with the new part timers photo. Massive editing. In real she looks much older
Old 17-08-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4700 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw, the WeChat photos are updated with the new part timers photo. Massive editing. In real she looks much older
Lol I saw too. Gg liao
Old 17-08-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I won't go try la. Haha!

I am trying CiCi from that Belle aesthetic soon. Will give FR
Old 17-08-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 18
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
wah sian .. wanted to go this week liao ..
Old 17-08-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
wah sian .. wanted to go this week liao ..

Well...life is like this. When is always there, we relax and say can go later. Haha!

You see those restaurants say closing nia, everyone flock there
Old 18-08-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 11
69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Well...life is like this. When is always there, we relax and say can go later. Haha!

You see those restaurants say closing nia, everyone flock there
Well said
Old 20-08-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sigkelir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally tried the PRC milf Youyou at the shop where the syt Viet Jessica used to work.

Youyou looks like a younger version of the sultry HK actress 温碧霞 and this Taiwan actress 游诗璟. She's petite in size (prob below 1.6 m), slim, fair and her boobs are quite a handful and nicely shaped.

Even though she only offers bj with cap but it was sensual and skillfully done. I had to ask her to slow down so that I don't blow my load too quickly. She is quite a tease and likes to take control. We started with cowgirl and boy can she ride. She's definitely horny like what some fellow samsters mentioned and seemed like she was enjoying herself with her moans of 大鸡巴哥哥 and loads of love juice down under. I blew my load in missionary after a bout of deep thrusts with both her legs on my shoulder before collapsing onto her, satisfied.

She's my chye and I'd be back for more helpings. Hope to unlock dfk and daty with this vixen in time to come.

I
Old 20-08-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 2
zenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigkelir View Post
Finally tried the PRC milf Youyou at the shop where the syt Viet Jessica used to work.

Youyou looks like a younger version of the sultry HK actress 温碧霞 and this Taiwan actress 游诗璟. She's petite in size (prob below 1.6 m), slim, fair and her boobs are quite a handful and nicely shaped.

Even though she only offers bj with cap but it was sensual and skillfully done. I had to ask her to slow down so that I don't blow my load too quickly. She is quite a tease and likes to take control. We started with cowgirl and boy can she ride. She's definitely horny like what some fellow samsters mentioned and seemed like she was enjoying herself with her moans of 大鸡巴哥哥 and loads of love juice down under. I blew my load in missionary after a bout of deep thrusts with both her legs on my shoulder before collapsing onto her, satisfied.

She's my chye and I'd be back for more helpings. Hope to unlock dfk and daty with this vixen in time to come.

I
Nice. Up u. She is one horny ML
Old 21-08-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Lina of bukit merah
Old 21-08-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1683 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Lina of bukit merah
Lina is fat!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread