The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Just chat a new maid and she ask me to her place boss on vacation but cannot make noise there dangerous, go hotel she no work permit boss keep.
Like that scary leh.

I think I skip
of course skip la..
if you go maybe your picture or video will appear in facebook
Old 05-12-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
skyakatian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea where to bring for a quick fuck session in the east side? Tampines area. Recently talked to this maid and she suddenly want to video call me and video sex made me damn horny. But she tell me one month only one day off.. Trying to find a place to bring her for a quickie
Old 05-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyakatian View Post
Any idea where to bring for a quick fuck session in the east side? Tampines area. Recently talked to this maid and she suddenly want to video call me and video sex made me damn horny. But she tell me one month only one day off.. Trying to find a place to bring her for a quickie
Hotel 81 Changi is the nearest already. If not is the Crowne hotel for day use. Crowne will be around $80-120 for 6hrs while 81 Changi (3 stars one unlike the normal 2 stars 81 @ Geylang or what) will be $35 for 2 hours.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 0
uncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletiko19 View Post
Did you read the Note at the bottom of my posting ?
Quote:
Uncle here pity you, I give you 3 WhatsApp number for you to test water. I have too many numbers to handle now till overflow.
Every Saturday and Sunday go out with 2 of them also need to take 6 weeks then can clear..... my sperms also not able to reproduce fast enough.

Celly Liss
( Click to show/hide )
8249 7X4X

Aya
( Click to show/hide )
834Y 6Y57

Angel
( Click to show/hide )
842Z 0Z44

BUT DON'T BE SO STUPID TO SAY THAT YOU GET THE NUMBER FROM THIS FORUM OR QUOTE MY NAME when they ask you where you get their number from.

NOTE : Just anyhow say is one of the girl you meet at LP (any name like Lisa, Liz, Linda, Lan etc. ) who give you their contact.

NOTE : Do up my points if you want to be fully spoon feed and free makan.
ONLY A COUPLE of people who read the post and understand by what is the meaning in the NOTE, I had send the answer to the code X, Y, Z to them.

Old 05-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Maidscrewer325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Now harder to up maid liao..

all know what is our motive already and aware of this thread.

Dont be stupid and share maid photo here. Spoiling the market man
Exactly we only have a high chance for those new comers in spore..some maid now already know how to play also.😂
Old 05-12-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Now harder to up maid liao..

all know what is our motive already and aware of this thread.

Dont be stupid and share maid photo here. Spoiling the market man
Yes bro nowdays almost all maid no reply and no respond in direct meet. If some one agree they ask for high demand even no pretty and fat. Market spoiled. Now days theym Outlook like SG SYT. Not like low paid maid. Because they earn from sg boyfriend's ��
Old 05-12-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Where got natural? Shaved la. No natural hairless pussy in the world
Old 05-12-2019, 11:07 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

got very fine and almost invisible pussy hair.. need to explore more pussy to widen your experiences
Old 06-12-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Yes bro nowdays almost all maid no reply and no respond in direct meet. If some one agree they ask for high demand even no pretty and fat. Market spoiled. Now days theym Outlook like SG SYT. Not like low paid maid. Because they earn from sg boyfriend's ��
Agreed that the hit rate is lower nowadays. Can't blame them too when you see those desperado messages posted even for GLIF. Control is the key to win the battle
Old 06-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Just chat a new maid and she ask me to her place boss on vacation but cannot make noise there dangerous, go hotel she no work permit boss keep.
Like that scary leh.

I think I skip
I did that a couple of months ago. House was safe. Room was facing the sea some more.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
mrengrii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyhero View Post
Agreed that the hit rate is lower nowadays. Can't blame them too when you see those desperado messages posted even for GLIF. Control is the key to win the battle
My hit rate is still ok though....just dont be too stingy at times...
Old 06-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster (B)

uncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ONLY A COUPLE of people who read the post and understand by what is the meaning in the NOTE, I had send the answer to the code X, Y, Z to them.

I had send out the PM with contacts to the few who had upped my points.

There are some people who upped my points, but never leave their nick, so how to send you the contact ?

And there are some people who upped me without any points... so you are like trying to get a short cut, so how you expect me to send you the contact ???

There is one person who upped my points and leave with this nick, dannygugori , which the SBF system show user is not found when I send the PM. So what you want me to do ?
Old 06-12-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyakatian View Post
I know of someone who rent the room out for short time ($50/2 hours) at Pasir Ris.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Quote:

There are some people who upped my points, but never leave their nick, so how to send you the contact ?

And there are some people who upped me without any points... so you are like trying to get a short cut, so how you expect me to send you the contact ???

There is one person who upped my points and leave with this nick, dannygugori , which the SBF system show user is not found when I send the PM. So what you want me to do ?
Share with me can?
Old 06-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Maidscrewer325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 share more bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1