The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2009, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sonnam80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

nobai airport now,another hanoi business trip is over, I would say this time is quite memorable, my schedule in hanoi is always tight as the longest I could stay is 3 days max, so I really cant afford to take my time to do fishing here. This time I had a girl which is doing part time for sex, she has a full time job, after talking to her, as the matter of fact , she has quite a nice job in Hanoi, well, I guess she need some extra money for her extra spend. She sent me picture and we have some chatting over the internet before I came to hanoi, she originally charging me 100usd, and I told her girls in Hanoi hotel is the same rate and somemore is overnight, she wasnt happy that I compared her with those KTV girls, she said doesnt do this often and I reckon she is sure differnt that those "PRO". finally, manage to cut down to 80usd. Well, get to the point, I went to her place as hotel dint allow me to bring girls in. To cut the story short, she was fantastic on the bed, she com twice when i fingered her, and com again with my Little brother in the hole. Her boobs are soft and have a prtty good size (I would guess C) and jumping up and down, it is really SOFT, her skin is fair and white. whenever she com, she will bite the pillow so she wont shout like somebody is dying. After the work, we talked for 1-2 hours, and she wanna take me around the next day with her motor bike, of cuz I said Yes. Before I leave, she seens to want to have one more round with me, but I kinda relunctant as I was deadly tired for the whole day work. ANyway, like promise, she brought me around with her motorbike and during the night, she drop me at the hotel to catch the taxi to airport. She told me to look for her whenever I come to Hanoi. well, I finally got a friend in Hanoi, sure go back to her once I am in Hanoi.
Old 20-11-2009, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Solace and Nutz are under renovation.
Old 20-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Posted2Hanoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Solace and Nutz are under renovation.
Yeah. 2 weeks ago when I went to Solace, the place was pitch-dark. Ended up at the Sailor Club nearby. Lots of people asking about when Solace will re-open. Consensus is sometime early next month. Sailor club closes at about 1am so it's still not a good replacement but the music is not half bad.
Old 20-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posted2Hanoi View Post
Yeah. 2 weeks ago when I went to Solace, the place was pitch-dark. Ended up at the Sailor Club nearby.
Ya I went Sailor club.... full of young guys...
Old 20-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Posted2Hanoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya I went Sailor club.... full of young guys...
Oh shit. Now that I think of it. Sailor club... sounds gay! aiyoh...
But got some girls inside when I went lah but not chio definitely not going back there.

Next week will hv to check out some new chiong places. Tonight when we meet I tell you about new experience I had in Hanoi - did you know that Hanoi got ktv place that provide strip show and lap dance? I went twice already, damn interesting but tough on wallet I think... problem is I haven't gone enough times to sian the mamasan enough to treat me like local vietnamese... once I secure then I start organizing live firing mission mwahaha
Old 20-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Next week will hv to check out some new chiong places. Tonight when we meet I tell you about new experience I had in Hanoi - did you know that Hanoi got ktv place that provide strip show and lap dance? I went twice already, damn interesting but tough on wallet I think... problem is I haven't gone enough times to sian the mamasan enough to treat me like local vietnamese... once I secure then I start organizing live firing mission mwahaha
You reappeared just at the right time... standby for firing next tuesday... muahahahaha !
Old 20-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next week will hv to check out some new chiong places. Tonight when we meet I tell you about new experience I had in Hanoi - did you know that Hanoi got ktv place that provide strip show and lap dance?
Onzzz tonight tell me everything... It is very cold here, no mm to keep me warm.
Old 23-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
sevenhabits is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks for the post. Interesting. Can intro the gal to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnam80 View Post
nobai airport now,another hanoi business trip is over, I would say this time is quite memorable, my schedule in hanoi is always tight as the longest I could stay is 3 days max, so I really cant afford to take my time to do fishing here. This time I had a girl which is doing part time for sex, she has a full time job, after talking to her, as the matter of fact , she has quite a nice job in Hanoi, well, I guess she need some extra money for her extra spend. She sent me picture and we have some chatting over the internet before I came to hanoi, she originally charging me 100usd, and I told her girls in Hanoi hotel is the same rate and somemore is overnight, she wasnt happy that I compared her with those KTV girls, she said doesnt do this often and I reckon she is sure differnt that those "PRO". finally, manage to cut down to 80usd. Well, get to the point, I went to her place as hotel dint allow me to bring girls in. To cut the story short, she was fantastic on the bed, she com twice when i fingered her, and com again with my Little brother in the hole. Her boobs are soft and have a prtty good size (I would guess C) and jumping up and down, it is really SOFT, her skin is fair and white. whenever she com, she will bite the pillow so she wont shout like somebody is dying. After the work, we talked for 1-2 hours, and she wanna take me around the next day with her motor bike, of cuz I said Yes. Before I leave, she seens to want to have one more round with me, but I kinda relunctant as I was deadly tired for the whole day work. ANyway, like promise, she brought me around with her motorbike and during the night, she drop me at the hotel to catch the taxi to airport. She told me to look for her whenever I come to Hanoi. well, I finally got a friend in Hanoi, sure go back to her once I am in Hanoi.
Old 23-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 16
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro JB,

did you manage to get the Hai Phong girl's response? I added her but she everytime MIA...
Old 24-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hanoi indeed is a nice place for people who dare. I have been there few times. Each time new things happen. I had very interesting experiences with group of my friends when we will there. I enjoy the mystery of Hanoi. You see many pretty young girls on bike. Then I decided to rent a bike and ride along with all the pretty fishes on the road. From look you dare not even to cross the road of Hanoi but once you are on the bike, you begin to understand the flow of the traffic in fact the they are all very gentle. With bike you can see more pretty fishes swimming. Warning renting of bike is at your own risk there is no insurance but you have to have your passport as collateral.
Old 24-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

cubic1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
boss ktv

hi

is anyone interested in going to Boss KTV tonight? say about 9pm? Do PM me...
Old 24-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhabits View Post
Thanks for the post. Interesting. Can intro the gal to me?
I wonder how old are you, sorry for being asking abruptly, she only accompanies someone who is not old. I am not sure how her range is, haa, anyway, if you interested, I dont mind sharing anyone who is interested, but according to her, you cant be that old, no offence, thats what she said.
Old 25-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

banben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnam80 View Post
I wonder how old are you, sorry for being asking abruptly, she only accompanies someone who is not old. I am not sure how her range is, haa, anyway, if you interested, I dont mind sharing anyone who is interested, but according to her, you cant be that old, no offence, thats what she said.
Hi Sonnam...I head up Hanoi in 10days time for work, your gal sounds good, Im 34 male, not too bad looking. Hope to have your contact advise so I can try it...hear from you soon..You can PM if you want to be distreet. Thanks
Old 25-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by banben View Post
Hi Sonnam...I head up Hanoi in 10days time for work, your gal sounds good, Im 34 male, not too bad looking. Hope to have your contact advise so I can try it...hear from you soon..You can PM if you want to be distreet. Thanks
ohh, lucky brat u get to stay there for 10 days, i can always get to stay there for 3 days max with tight schedule, will PM you soon.
Old 25-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

To all fella that PM me, I already giving u reply, again, dont ever mention anything I said about her in this forum, or anything about this forum, I am here just trying to share with you guys, respect her and me, use your own charm to get her, dont drag me into your two conversation. just said u know me through internet. enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1