The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

8, 9, 10 apr confirm closed. i think very unlikely they will open secretly. heard 7th got a liquor ban too, although should be open.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
8, 9, 10 apr confirm closed. i think very unlikely they will open secretly. heard 7th got a liquor ban too, although should be open.
info from another forum, local elections are going on in phuket. Bars told to close on 6th and 7th too. so it's a good 5 days of break before songkran.

In a tourist dominated market like patong area, I do expect some bars to be opened though.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope any bro at Phuket now can provide more info on situation there..
Old 07-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KABBY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, same for me. Will arrive tomorrow. Plan will change if no fun and leave pukhet after one night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Hope any bro at Phuket now can provide more info on situation there..
Old 07-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KABBY View Post
Yes, same for me. Will arrive tomorrow. Plan will change if no fun and leave pukhet after one night.
town ban supposed to start from yesterday 1800hrs till tonight 2400hrs. there are other places for cheong other than bars and clubs. still the same answer from the thais, actual day of cremation is the alcohol ban.

you have my number should you be bored.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Samster

Any bro can advise me which club at Phuket town that is more happening? No FL it's ok.. Just wanna go have fun at club that local frequent to..
Old 09-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Samster

mrgtr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never paid the bar fine for a girl to leave.
Once paid bar fine whatever it is, do fellow sbf members pay the bar girl for fs morning after to? If yes. what is the right amoumt to pay? Newbie here. If you pay how much?
Old 09-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Any bro can advise me which club at Phuket town that is more happening? No FL it's ok.. Just wanna go have fun at club that local frequent to..
Depends what kind of club you want but for local live band type clubs then try Kor Tor Mor or Sofa. Both these places are full of young locals. Another place to try out would be Timber Hut, older crowd with a few Farang expats.

If you want some girls then try out Duzz, Intro, and Barzaah. These are coyote clubs so the girls will be pretty but sadly no take outs.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
Depends what kind of club you want but for local live band type clubs then try Kor Tor Mor or Sofa. Both these places are full of young locals. Another place to try out would be Timber Hut, older crowd with a few Farang expats.

If you want some girls then try out Duzz, Intro, and Barzaah. These are coyote clubs so the girls will be pretty but sadly no take outs.

Hope this helps.
That is helpful bro HKT. Girls not important for club in town just wanna try local clubbing atmosphere will take note of kor ToR mor + sofa..
Old 10-04-2012, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
audis5quattro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in phuket for a short trip frm 10 apr to 12 apr.
any bros keen to cheong can call 0825845636
Old 10-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

KABBY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update.
It is long Due since I never contributed.

Day 1 Sunday
Bangla road is pratically dead. No alchohol sale. Even in 7/11. Started to get frustrated and had a chat with Kit over phone and he is a fantastic guy. Just didn't get feel right to drag him 17km since no action. Went bed empty handed. Since I was tired it was not a biggie.

Day2. Monday.
Went for phi phi and maya bay tour. It is spectacular. Nobody should miss out.
Met some aussie blokes in the boat and I had a great time

After dinner went for shopping and a hot lao sales girl caught my attention. She is damn hot and young. Talked with her for a while and she tried to sell but my intention was taking her for dinner. Didn't work. Later found she has a thai boyfreind. What a bummer.

Went to bangla road to find out what is going on. Found 6 aussie mates drinking and swimming in the patong beach. Walla found beers, vodka etc neer patong beach 7/11 shop. Drank and had good time. Lots of girls (I think they are LBs) were joining us. They did bring their own drink and dance, chit chat. At the end there were few girls with real thing who does dance in Go Go bar. But Not really that hot to die fior. So came back hotel empty handed but was happy to have a great time.

Reception lady (23 years old 6/10 look) was about to finish the shift and she offered company in my room for free. But I passed since my appetite was gone after checking out some really hot russian chicks (18-20). they were sitting with wide open legs and I could see pubic hairs. Can you beleive it? Or imagine how micro the nicker was? There are some really hot chicks (Euro/ Russians). But they are all with either boyfreind or Husband.

This morning
After breakfast shopping again.
Went to another hotel near beach to book again in December and check rates for my family. Reception girl is so hot and cute. Again tried my luck. She is so talkative and nice I almost fell for her. After 1 nad half hour talking she declined to have dinner or go ut for shopping. I guess shae has biyfreind too. Funny thing is she isn't letting me go or saying yes to my naughty proposal. And she was enjoying my intention also. Either way I had good time.

Not sure what will happen in disco but report will follow. If I don't like anything interesting then I fly back tomorrow to laos.

Summary from Newbie. Never been to thailand before.

1. It is a interesting place.
2. Food is fantastic.
3. People are really nice and helpful
4. Everything is very convenient.
5. Local people (I meant LBs) like to party and join with you.They buy own drink.
6. Cute and hot girls aren't for sale. Not sure about disco yet.
7. There are some horny local ladies out there.
8. Don't shy. Just step in.
9. This place is dominated by farrang. I don't look like farrang so I don't get hassled.
10. After midnight Patong beach has 99% LBs who is trying to have some fun and business.
11. Drink are cheap if you buy from 7/11
12. It is paradise for white peoples.

If i can find something else will report back
Old 10-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Cool Re: phuket

Kabby, look like you are having fun at Phuket as well haha.. Happy hunting tonight.. Too bad our date at Phuket don't match
Old 10-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, can bring me go???

Quote:

Hope this helps.
Where r u???

Quote:
Originally Posted by audis5quattro View Post
will be in phuket for a short trip frm 10 apr to 12 apr.
any bros keen to cheong can call 0825845636
Ur FR... Not bad... Just enjoy... Pretty SUNNY today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KABBY View Post
Update.
It is long Due since I never contributed.

Day 1 Sunday
Bangla road is pratically dead. No alchohol sale. Even in 7/11. Started to get frustrated and had a chat with Kit over phone and he is a fantastic guy. Just didn't get feel right to drag him 17km since no action. Went bed empty handed. Since I was tired it was not a biggie.

Day2. Monday.
Went for phi phi and maya bay tour. It is spectacular. Nobody should miss out.
Met some aussie blokes in the boat and I had a great time

After dinner went for shopping and a hot lao sales girl caught my attention. She is damn hot and young. Talked with her for a while and she tried to sell but my intention was taking her for dinner. Didn't work. Later found she has a thai boyfreind. What a bummer.

Went to bangla road to find out what is going on. Found 6 aussie mates drinking and swimming in the patong beach. Walla found beers, vodka etc neer patong beach 7/11 shop. Drank and had good time. Lots of girls (I think they are LBs) were joining us. They did bring their own drink and dance, chit chat. At the end there were few girls with real thing who does dance in Go Go bar. But Not really that hot to die fior. So came back hotel empty handed but was happy to have a great time.

Reception lady (23 years old 6/10 look) was about to finish the shift and she offered company in my room for free. But I passed since my appetite was gone after checking out some really hot russian chicks (18-20). they were sitting with wide open legs and I could see pubic hairs. Can you beleive it? Or imagine how micro the nicker was? There are some really hot chicks (Euro/ Russians). But they are all with either boyfreind or Husband.

This morning
After breakfast shopping again.
Went to another hotel near beach to book again in December and check rates for my family. Reception girl is so hot and cute. Again tried my luck. She is so talkative and nice I almost fell for her. After 1 nad half hour talking she declined to have dinner or go ut for shopping. I guess shae has biyfreind too. Funny thing is she isn't letting me go or saying yes to my naughty proposal. And she was enjoying my intention also. Either way I had good time.

Not sure what will happen in disco but report will follow. If I don't like anything interesting then I fly back tomorrow to laos.

Summary from Newbie. Never been to thailand before.

1. It is a interesting place.
2. Food is fantastic.
3. People are really nice and helpful
4. Everything is very convenient.
5. Local people (I meant LBs) like to party and join with you.They buy own drink.
6. Cute and hot girls aren't for sale. Not sure about disco yet.
7. There are some horny local ladies out there.
8. Don't shy. Just step in.
9. This place is dominated by farrang. I don't look like farrang so I don't get hassled.
10. After midnight Patong beach has 99% LBs who is trying to have some fun and business.
11. Drink are cheap if you buy from 7/11
12. It is paradise for white peoples.

If i can find something else will report back

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 10-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro hunter, I'm still out of town. But whenever I'm in town and you're around, I'll be glad to have a few drinks with you.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

I drink only coke zero ok...

Quote:
Sorry bro hunter, I'm still out of town. But whenever I'm in town and you're around, I'll be glad to have a few drinks with you.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1