The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

JAGIELKA: ROONEY WILL GET STICK

Phil Jagielka has warned Wayne Rooney to expect plenty of verbal stick when he returns to action on Merseyside this weekend.

Jagielka has nothing but praise for the way Rooney put off-field allegations behind him to help England triumph 3-1 over Switzerland in a Euro 2012 qualifier in Basle on Tuesday night.

The Manchester United striker scored his first international goal for 12 months and again looked at home in a slightly deeper role after his fine display against Bulgaria on Friday.

But Everton defender Jagielka will have a different outlook when he confronts the 24-year-old at Goodison Park, and admits the pair are "not exactly best of friends".

Jagielka said: "It should be amusing. On Merseyside Wayne always gets a little bit of stick and I'll be giving him a little bit as well if he plays on Saturday.

"I've spoken to him about it. All the boys in the England squad know who is playing who.

"It is always interesting playing against people you've just been away with in the week.

"No doubt I'll give him a bit of banter if he plays.

"There is a good chance he will get slaughtered. He normally gets quite a bit of stick anyway. I can't see that changing come Saturday."

Rooney's next three games are against Everton, Rangers and Liverpool, a trio of clubs who are unlikely to have a sympathetic response to the recent headlines he has had to confront.

Jagielka admitted: "I am sure Wayne can deal with it. He is a tough lad and he will let his football do the talking.

"I will enjoy the battle against him. I like playing against good players and Wayne is definitely a good player.

"It is always a tough battle and I've always got to keep concentrated when I play against him."

Jagielka was reluctant to comment on how Rooney has reacted while on England duty to personal allegations against him, although he admired the way he was able to concentrate on his football and help put England in charge of their qualifying group.

Jagielka said: "It's not really for me to comment on what Wayne has been like this week.

"I'm not exactly best of friends with Wayne so I've not been hanging around with him that much.

"He seems his normal self but I haven't got an in-depth sort of view of how he has been feeling.

"It was always going to be hard night for Wayne but he did what he is put in the team for.

"He created some good chances as well as scoring when he was the right man at the right time."

Jagielka was reunited at the heart of the defence with former Everton team-mate Joleon Lescott and took satisfaction from both his and the team's performance

He said: "We've not played together for a while but I enjoyed playing alongside him.

"I felt really comfortable and hopefully he felt the same way.

"We would have liked to keep a clean sheet but when a guy steps up and hits the ball like he did for their goal, there is not much you can do about it."

Jagielka also felt the condition of the rainswept pitch also suited England.

He said: "I think the conditions, as much as it was wet, quite helped.

"We trained here on Monday night and the pitch was quite sticky so I think of the two, we would have preferred the way it was tonight.

"We played some good football and created some good chances.

"People say this was the most difficult fixture in the group but all the away games are tough."
Old 11-09-2010, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Fergie ready to play troubled Rooney at Everton

Friday, September 10, 2010, 17:42:31 HRS

Alex Ferguson is set to keep faith with Wayne Rooney, seen here on September 7, when Manchester United travel to Everton, but he has warned his troubled striker to expect a rough ride at Goodison Park on Saturday.

Alex Ferguson is set to keep faith with Wayne Rooney when Manchester United travel to Everton, but he has warned his troubled striker to expect a rough ride at Goodison Park on Saturday.

Rooney has been keeping a low profile following lurid allegations about his private life that have raised doubts over whether or not the England striker will feature in Ferguson's starting line-up on his latest return to his former club this weekend.

The 24-year-old is reported to have paid two prostitutes for sex around the time his wife Coleen was pregnant with the couple's first child.

Despite the scandal, Rooney excelled for England in midweek, scoring in his side's comfortable 3-1 victory over Switzerland.

But a return to Merseyside to face Everton is a different proposition altogether and Ferguson must decide if Rooney is mentally prepared for the inevitable abuse home supporters will throw at him.

Everton fans have still not forgiven him for leaving Goodison Park to join United in 2004 and are always determined to make him public enemy number one whenever he faces David Moyes' side.

Ferguson accepts it will be a hostile environment but has backed not just Rooney but his entire side to deal with whatever comes their way.

The United boss refused to discuss Rooney's personal life and said: "Let's put it to bed straight away. I'm not discussing any of my players' personal lives.

"We know the dangers of Everton. We got slaughtered by them last season, well and truly beaten.

"David (Moyes) is building up a fantastic team there and we expect a very difficult game.

"The atmosphere is always good there. It's a hard place to go, but it's also a fantastic place to go and we've got a good record there."

Ferguson has also slammed the door firmly shut on suggestions that Welsh winger Ryan Giggs will replace John Toshack as the next Wales manager.

Giggs, who won 64 caps for Wales, was understood to be the Welsh FA's first choice to succeed Toshack following his depature this week, but Ferguson said: "He's a player here. It's not going to happen and it's impossible.

"I think we have to be selfish here. He's a Manchester United player and I'm not even prepared to negotiate on the matter.

"At his age he needs all his concentration and energy to be here. He's an important player for us and we want him here."

- AFP
Old 11-09-2010, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Rooney Goal Goal

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 12-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Man United stars warned to cut out costly misses

Sunday, September 12, 2010, 09:12:54 HRS

Manchester United's Serbian defender Nemanja Vidic (L) scores past Everton's US goalkeeper Tim Howard during their 3-3 draw in the English Premier League football match in Liverpool, on September 11, 2010.

Sir Alex Ferguson warned his Manchester United stars not to be so wasteful after they squandered a series of chances to kill off Everton and were pegged back to 3-3 in a thrilling draw at Goodison Park.

Injury time goals from Tim Cahill and Mikel Arteta capped a remarkable recovery for David Moyes's side on Saturday after earlier strikes from Darren Fletcher, Nemanja Vidic and Dimitar Berbatov seemed to have secured the points for United.

Everton had originally gone 1-0 up through Steven Pienaar before United hit back, but Ferguson's side were then stunned by the thrilling finish as United threw away victory.

Ferguson was disappointed with United's defending at the end, but he was more concerned with their failure to convert a host of chances to put the game to bed long before Everton's dramatic fightback.

"Football can do that to you but we have thrown it away, as simple as that," Ferguson said.

"We were too wasteful with chances and we had a chance to bury Everton but we didn't do that. We have just thrown it away, as simple as that.

"We played some good football at times and Berbatov was brilliant at times but it was all wasted because we have given two points away."

It didn't help that Ferguson decided to rest Wayne Rooney to avoid subjecting the former Everton striker to taunting from home fans after this week's lurid allegations about his private life.

Ferguson's decision not to pick the England star must have been warmly welcomed in the Everton dressing room as they looked to get their first win of the season.

The hosts looked full of energy in the first half and Pienaar deservedly gave them the lead, although two brilliant saves from Tim Howard proved that United could still attack when they wanted to.

Darren Fletcher's calm finish brought the equaliser for United just before the break and when firstly Vidic nodded home a Nani cross and Berbatov smashed past Howard, the game seemed to be over.

However, Everton sprung into life in injury time as Cahill headed past Edwin van der Sar before Arteta sealed the comeback as he rifled home from 16 yards with just seconds remaining.

Everton were not quite finished there though as they then charged up the field in desperate search of a winner but referee Martin Atkinson blew the final whistle before they could capitalise and it was this point that Moyes focused on afterwards.

"Whether the decision is right or not, people come to watch football," he said.

Everton supporters hold up an inflatable doll in a taunting gesture to Manchester United's Wayne Rooney during the English Premier League match between Everton and Manchester United at Goodison Park in Liverpool, north-west England, on September 11. The match ended in a 3-3 draw.

"People come to see football and not the referee. There were two goals in injury time so you would think there would be more than thirty extra seconds to add.

"Who as a supporter should not think that chance should have been allowed'

"People come to see excitement, it was an incredible decision not to let it progress but no doubt it was by the law. It was wrong for everybody and certainly me as Everton manager."

However, Moyes also acknowledged the hard work his players had shown in getting Everton back into the contest in the first place.

"We showed great character and it was a testament to the league as well because you just don't know how it will go," he added.

"It was an incredible game and we've had a few of them against Manchester United.

"I thought we played really well in the first half but they came back into the game and Tim made two wonderful saves.

"I thought our first goal was deserved but second half didn't go well and United got in front.

"But I didn't think we deserved to go 3-1 down either and I thought the players had done well enough to match them in most departments and I thought the players did great to keep going and come back and score."

- AFP
Old 14-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

Ferguson happy to do without star signings
Monday, September 13, 2010, 23:10:55 HRS

Sir Alex Ferguson is happy to do without any star signings because he believes Manchester United's current set of youngsters will keep the club going for close to a decade.

Ferguson once again had a quiet close-season in the transfer market, signing only the relatively unknown Javier Hernandez, Chris Smalling and Bebe.

The United manager continues to reject suggestions that he is being prevented from spending large amounts in the transfer market due to the huge debts amassed by the Glazer ownership.

Ferguson claims there is little value in the transfer market and, having previously admitted he was interested in David Villa, who joined Barcelona from Valencia, he maintains he is happy with his squad.

"We have no financial restrictions. If I hadn't been confident in the squad we maybe would have done something," he said a press conference ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash with Rangers.

"I looked around at the market and there was only one player I would have brought here. That move was sealed off quite early by the club he went to.

"Also the best thing we do until the market becomes more sensible is produce young players and buy young players and develop them in the club.

"By doing that we are securing the next eight years easily at Manchester United. The stock of young players we have created will stand us in good stead for the years to come now.

"I wont be here in eight years. I don't think we are at the point where we have to go overboard to get the best player in the world. There is enough really top players in the club at the moment."

Ferguson accepts that he will have to spend significantly when the likes of Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville retire.

But while he can not see himself carrying on for another eight years, which would take him up to the age of 76, he believes United have a basis of talent to keep them going.

"There maybe a time in the next couple of years where we have to stretch ourselves particular when Ryan, Paul and Gary retire," Ferguson added.

"We'd need to get really top players in to galvanise the younger players coming through. That is a possibility. But at the moment we have the experience."

Ferguson gave the United captain's armband to Nemanja Vidic for the 3-3 draw at the weekend despite having club skipper Neville in the team as well.

Neville has shared the responsibility with Rio Ferdinand in recent years.

And Ferguson refused to comment on whether Ferdinand would be given the armband if he returns to the side against Rangers.

He said: "Gary is still club captain but the situation is I have been looking for someone who is going to be playing consistently every week.

"The last two or three years, and Gary agrees with me, we have had to pass the baton along the line a few times. We have not had a consistent captain.

"Gary's injuries have prevented him playing all the time. If he was available all the time he would be the captain.

"He would have been on Saturday. But I have to look at the overall picture. With all due respect to Gary's time at United, he knows and I know, we don't play him every week.

"I am looking for someone who is going to play every week as part of the criteria to be captain at our club."

- AFP
Old 14-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

Fergie eyes Euro glory as Man Utd face Rangers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 09:31:29 HRS

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson looks on during the UEFA Champions League second leg quarter-final football match Manchester United vs FC Bayern Munich in April, last year. The bitter memory of last year's Champions League exit to Bayern Munich is driving Ferguson as Manchester United launch their latest quest for European silverware against Rangers at Old Trafford on Tuesday.

The bitter memory of last year's Champions League exit to Bayern Munich is driving Sir Alex Ferguson as Manchester United launch their latest quest for European silverware against Rangers at Old Trafford on Tuesday.

Despite already guiding United to two Champions League triumphs, Ferguson remains unshaken in his belief that the English giants could and should have had more to show for their efforts in Europe during his 24-year reign.

And nothing rankles Ferguson more than the manner of last season's defeat to Bayern, when United raced into a 3-0 lead in the second leg before the Germans scored twice to advance on away goals.

Ferguson is convinced that the quarter-final defeat deprived United of the opportunity of adding to the club's haul of Champions League crowns, believing they would have proved more of a match for eventual winners Inter Milan in the Madrid final.

"We've only won it three times, which is not enough for this club, and we've been unlucky a lot of times. Other times we've just ballsed it up," Ferguson said. "The reality is we could have won it another two or three years.

"Last year still plays on my mind, that Bayern Munich game. Christ, I'm still not sleeping after that! I keep thinking about that game and keep getting angry about the way we lost it.

"If we'd got past Bayern Munich I think we would have reached the final last year and I'd have fancied us against Inter Milan," Ferguson told the People newspaper.

Tuesday's Group C encounter pits Ferguson against the club he supported as a boy and played for as a professional between 1967 and 1969.

It also sees him renew his rivalry with close friend Walter Smith, the Rangers boss whose career included a brief stint as Ferguson's assistant at United during the 2003-2004 season.

Manchester Uniited's manager Sir Alex Ferguson will be renewing his rivalry with close friend Rangers' coach Walter Smith (pictured).

Smith was also part of Ferguson's coaching staff during Scotland's 1986 World Cup campaign.

Despite a record against Scottish clubs in Europe that suggests a winning start for United on Tuesday, Ferguson has warned his players against complacency as they seek to shake off the disappointment of throwing away three points in the 3-3 Premier League draw with Everton on Saturday.

"You've got to respect Rangers and with their history you can't take them for granted," Ferguson said. "I know Walter Smith well and just how organised and difficult to beat his side will be."

Ferguson has confirmed Wayne Rooney will be available for selection after missing the Everton game in the wake of revelations about his private life. Captain Rio Ferdinand is also expected to return from injury.

The last time United faced Rangers in the Champions League, Ferguson's men prevailed in both games, winning 3-0 in Manchester and 1-0 at Ibrox.

In fact United have lost only one game in eight encounters with Scottish teams in Europe, a 1-0 loss to Celtic in a 2006 group stage match.

Smith meanwhile acknowledges the Glasgow giants could be in for a difficult evening against a side he ranks along with Real Madrid and Barcelona as one of the biggest clubs in world football.

"It doesn't matter how much money Chelsea or any of the rest of them have got, they will never get what Manchester United have got; that certain aura around them," Smith said.

"The top Italian teams can always reach it at different times but I think there is just something about Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United."

Smith remains confident that Manchester will be spared the ugly crowd violence which marred the 2008 UEFA Cup final, when Rangers fans rioted in the city centre.

Only 4,700 ticketed fans are expected to travel for Tuesday's game, compared to the estimated 130,000 who descended on the city two years ago.

"I just hope that we have no recurrence of the scenes that followed the UEFA final," Smith said.

"I'm certain we won't because our supporters have been going away over the last few years and and there has not been any real incidents of note."

- AFP
Old 14-09-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 15
fire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hope that Man Utd can recover their scoring touch and score a big win over Rangers after allowing Everton to equalise despite leading 3-1.

说金钱是罪恶,都在捞。
说美女是祸水,都想要。
说高处不胜寒,都在爬。
说天堂最美好,都不去!
Old 15-09-2010, 07:58 AM
Samster

Fergie gamble backfires as Manchester United, Rangers draw 0-0

Wednesday, September 15, 2010, 05:33:14 HRS

Manchester United's English forward Wayne Rooney (L) kicks the ball past Rangers' Scottish midfielder Steven Whittaker during their UEFA Champions League Group C football game at Old Trafford in Manchester. The match ended in a 0-0 draw.

Sir Alex Ferguson made 10 changes to his Manchester United side, including bringing back Wayne Rooney, and paid the price in a 0-0 draw with Rangers in their Champions League opener at Old Trafford.

To add to the cost of the result, United winger Antonio Valencia was stretchered off with a fractured ankle in the second half after an innocuous-looking challenge.

Ferguson created a stir even before kick-off, making sweeping 10 changes to the United line-up that drew at Everton on Saturday, although two of those alterations saw the return of Rooney, rested at the weekend, and injury-prone defender Rio Ferdinand.

Still, the fact that the United manager was clearly choosing a team with one eye upon the weekend Premier League fixture with Liverpool was always likely to be perceived as a calculated gamble and little that occurred over the opening 45 minutes at least, altered that view.

"The criticism will be why didn't I play a stronger team," said Ferguson.

"I think I played a very strong team. Eight of them played against Chelsea in the Community Shield.

"It's a terrific squad and there was no problem playing them."

Rangers' experienced defender David Weir claimed the visitors had not taken any encouragement from reading United's team sheet.

"They could make 20 changes and still have quality," Weir said. "When you see Ryan Giggs coming on then that shows you the strength in depth."

The first half offered little in the way of entertainment or goal threat and, indeed, the most noteworthy incident came late in the period and involved Rooney, who appeared to twist his ankle painfully as he ran to close down Steven Davis.

Rangers' Scottish forward Lee McCulloch (R) jumps to block a free kick from Manchester United's Scottish midfielder Darren Fletcher during their UEFA Champions League Group C football game at Old Trafford in Manchester. The match ended in a 0-0 draw.

Fortunately for United, after a few minutes of gingerly testing his ankle, Rooney was fit to continue.

But his impact on the first period was negligible.

On one of the few occasions when the visiting defence allowed him a sliver of space, Rooney opted to pass to team mate Javier Hernandez when the better option would have appeared to have been to shoot.

The effort was blocked and a rare United foray came to nothing.

Darron Gibson, called into the centre of United's midfield, unleashed two characteristic long-range efforts, the first of which from 25 yards whistled narrowly past the right-hand Rangers post.

The fact that Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor was booked as half-time approached, after being warned a number of times for time-wasting, summed up the Scottish team's approach which had proved far too dogged for a frustrated United to break down.

The second half opened with Gibson launching another speculative long-range attempt which cleared McGregor's goal by some margin and Rangers, playing with Kenny Miller as a lone forward, were clearly in equally dogged mood.

Indeed, the Scots even responded with a rare, promising attack of their own as the busy Steven Naismith chipped in a cross from the left with which Sasa Papac almost made contact before it was gathered easily by United keeper Tomasz Kuszczak.

The injury to Valencia brought Ryan Giggs into the fray and, following the lengthy delay, finally seemed to breathe some life into United.

Giggs made a couple of threatening bursts, one of which in the 70th minute resulted in a cross which Rooney headed disappointingly wide.

The England centre-forward was clearly growing frustrated by events and he petulantly grabbed the shirt of Maurice Edu then bundled into goalkeeper McGregor.

An attempted chip, after 77 minutes, at least demonstrated Rooney was still trying and thinking of ways to break down the massed Rangers ranks but the effort offered no problem for McGregor.

- AFP
Old 16-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
CooLLeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz...there goes Valencia injured again for the rest of the season ...Looks like Man utd this season is gonna get tough ...
Old 17-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

KNN......

At the start of the season....... i said that it will take divine intervention for our beloved United to finish anything better than 3rd in the EPL. Looks like we won't even make it into the semis of Championship League and forget about the FA Cup coz some minnow team will probably knock us out !!!.

The club has been plundered dry of finances and repeatedly being raped by circus clowns GLAZERs and their ring master GrILL.

SAF is a fantastic manager/coach but he does NOT have the skills of a magician....... look at our squad of 25..... we have old, aged and tired legs & lungs > Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Rio, MO, Brown, O'shit, Berba.... jaded and injury prone > Hargreaves, Carrick, Valencia.

With no monies to sign proven players..... GrILL signs untested and cheap or FOC players like Smalling, Bebe etc. Further reduces the squad by loaning out or selling young players..... Mame, Wellbeck etc. And SAF is kiasu and will not trust newbies like Macheda, Gibson, Anderson.

Anyone care to place a bet that we will be in the Finals for CL, FA and/or challenging for 1st or 2nd in the EPL.......... i will makan your bet.

Never in my 40 years as a loyal die-hard fan of United do i dread turning on my TV to watch another United game for fear that we might yet again DRAW or worst than that LOSE !!!.

Fuck lah........ the GLAZERs & GrILL have destroyed the history, the pride and managed to bankrupt the richest and most glamorous football club in the world in just a few short years.

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 18-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

UNITED BIG GUNS TO RETURN

Sir Alex Ferguson is preparing to recall all his big guns for Sunday's eagerly-anticipated Premier League encounter with Liverpool at Old Trafford.

Dimitar Berbatov has already been assured his place in the Red Devils starting line-up and will almost certainly be joined by Edwin van der Sar, Nemanja Vidic, Patrice Evra and Paul Scholes, who all missed Tuesday's draw with Rangers.

Antonio Valencia (ankle) is out until February, so more responsibility falls on the shoulders of Nani.

Striker Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard return to Liverpool's starting line-up as manager Roy Hodgson restores his strongest side.

The pair were left out of Thursday's Europa League victory as Hodgson made eight changes and he likely to effect a similar number at Old Trafford.

Joe Cole will play only his second Barclays Premier League match of the season after serving a three-game ban.

Teams:

Manchester United (from): Van der Sar, Kuszczak, O'Shea, Rafael, Neville, Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evans, Smalling, Evra, Fabio, Park, Gibson, Scholes, Anderson, Fletcher, Giggs, Nani, Rooney, Owen, Berbatov, Hernandez, Macheda.

Liverpool (from): Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Agger, Konchesky, Lucas, Poulsen, Cole, Rodriguez, Gerrard, Jovanovic, Torres, Jones, Meireles, Pacheco, Babel, Ngog, Krygiakos.
Old 18-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

FERGUSON: THIS IS THE ONE

Sir Alex Ferguson still does not believe there is any fixture in the Premier League calendar like Manchester United against Liverpool.

The north-west giants go head-to-head at Old Trafford on Sunday both eager for points as well as bragging rights after less than perfect starts to the season.

It is bound to be a keenly contested affair, despite the fact Liverpool's wait for a 19th league title has now been extended to an incredible 20 years.

During that time, United have won 11, joining their old rivals on 18 championships and coming within a victory of snatching their coveted domestic record last term.

When he first came south from Aberdeen in 1986, Ferguson famously declared it was his intention to knock Liverpool off their perch.

Now, as he prepares to face a seventh Reds boss in old friend Roy Hodgson, Ferguson describes what the meetings mean to him.

"I sound like a parrot but this is the fixture. There is no question about that," he said.

"It doesn't change. The form fluctuates quite a bit but we won the last game so hopefully that turns it back towards us again."

Ferguson is correct about the swing in fortunes.

From the 1996 FA Cup final to March 2000, United went 10 games unbeaten. Liverpool then won five in a row from December 2000 to January 2002.

More recently, United triumphed in four successive games from October 2006, the match immediately after Alan Smith's horrific leg injury, before Liverpool responded with three straight triumphs, each of which involved a red card for Nemanja Vidic.

The Red Devils emerged triumphant on the last meeting between the two sides in March earlier this year, when Park Ji-sung netted the winner.

Ferguson is hoping to continue that run at the weekend, although the occasion itself should be a more friendly affair on the touchline now Hodgson has replaced Rafael Benitez.

Although the United boss has enjoyed cordial relations with most Liverpool counterparts, particularly Gerard Houllier, with Benitez there was only friction.

There should be none of that with Hodgson, whose friendship with Ferguson dates back to his early days at United.

"I have known him for a long time," said Ferguson.

"I first met him in 1987 when I went on an aborted trip to Malmo.

"It was a European tie against Ajax and they abandoned it after one minute. He was at the game and we went for dinner afterwards."

Ferguson is confident Hodgson will not start with a five-man defensive line as Rangers did at Old Trafford on Tuesday.

And while Liverpool's fortunes do not seem to have improved significantly since their seventh-placed finish last term, Ferguson is sure their new manager can make the situation better.

"Roy has the experience," he said.

"He has gathered a wealth of experience in Italy, Switzerland and Finland and the job he did at Fulham was absolutely extraordinary.

"But our approach will not change. We have to express ourselves the way we always do."

Meanwhile, Ferguson has revealed he had to step in and stop Dimitar Berbatov beating himself up about his United performances.

Berbatov has been forced to endure as many brickbats as plaudits during his two seasons at Old Trafford.

Although the Bulgarian is undoubtedly a player of immense talent, there are many who do not appreciate his languid style and feel he does not put enough heart into his performances.

Comparisons with the obvious industry of Carlos Tevez, who was squeezed out by Berbatov's arrival and eventually opted to leave for Manchester City in a highly controversial move, have often not been favourable.

And it seems Berbatov has taken too much notice of the bad publicity as, ahead of the game with Liverpool, Ferguson has revealed he had to tell his club-record signing to stop taking so much notice of the critics.

"Not everyone has questioned Dimitar," said Ferguson.

"He has a lot of admirers, particularly at this club.

"But when we buy a player for a lot of money, there is more focus on him. If they have an odd bad game there is a criticism which other players may not get.

"He worried about it himself, however, as I told him, he has to dismiss the press.

"Dimitar has had some terrific games for us. He is enjoying his football and he will play on Sunday."
Old 20-09-2010, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Berbatov treble breaks Liverpool resistance

LONDON (AFP) - – Dimitar Berbatov scored a hat-trick as Manchester United overcame a Liverpool fightback to win 3-2 in a classic Premier League battle at Old Trafford on Sunday.

Berbatov rose high to nod home an 84th-minute header to seal maximum points for United, who had seen Liverpool recover from two goals down thanks to a second-half brace from skipper Steven Gerrard.

The win saw Sir Alex Ferguson's side go level on points with second-placed Arsenal, and one point behind leaders Chelsea, who play Blackpool later on Sunday.

All the pre-match attention had been on the return of Wayne Rooney but it was in-form Bulgarian striker Berbatov who stole the show with a virtuoso display that left Liverpool shattered.

Berbatov put United 1-0 ahead on on 42 minutes after being left in acres of space by marker Fernando Torres when Ryan Giggs swung in a corner.

The Bulgarian then doubled United's lead on 59 minutes with a sublime effort, using one touch to control a Nani cross before sending an overhead kick crashing in off the underside of the Liverpool bar.

Ferguson later hailed the performance of Berbatov, who is enjoying his best run of form for United since his transfer from Tottenham in 2008 in a deal worth 30.75 million pounds (36.86 million euros).

"There was a lot of criticism of him last season from the media, and it happens when we buy a player for a lot of money and he's not scoring a hat-trick every game," Ferguson told Sky Sports.

"This season he's started off in the right fashion, his pre-season training was very good, the pre-season tour was good and he's carried that on.

"But there's never been any doubt about the quality of the man. And we saw that again today."

However, for the second league match running, United's defensive frailties were exposed once more as Ferguson's men saw a two-goal lead evaporate.

Centre-back Jonny Evans blatantly brought down Torres in the box to allow Gerrard to convert a spot-kick on 64 minutes.

Then, six minutes later, United's defence were at fault again for Liverpool's equaliser.

Referee Howard Webb booked John O'Shea for a tackle on Torres that left Gerrard with a free-kick from the edge of the area.

Gerrard's shot was accurate and hit with power but went straight through a hole in the United wall left by Darren Fletcher, to the disgust of United's beaten keeper Edwin van der Sar.

It was the second time in the space of a week that United had let slip a two-goal lead, having been held to a 3-3 at Everton last weekend.

Buoyed by the goals, Liverpool looked capable of taking all three points, but Berbatov's late header ended their fightback and left Roy Hodgson's team with only one win from five games.

Manchester City visit third-bottom Wigan Athletic in Sunday's other game.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 20-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Berbatov treble breaks Liverpool resistance

Any kind bros can post the link to the vid for this game please?
Old 20-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Samster

Brilliant Berbatov denies Liverpool

Monday, September 20, 2010, 00:57:42 HRS

Manchester United's Dimitar Berbatov (C) clashes with Liverpool's Steven Gerrard (L) and Raul Meireles during the Premier League football match at Old Trafford. Berbatov scored a hat-trick as Manchester United overcame a Liverpool fightback to win 3-2.

A stunning Dimitar Berbatov hat-trick rescued Manchester United from what was threatening to be yet another defensive catastrophe in a thrilling 3-2 victory over Liverpool at Old Trafford here Sunday.

United seemed to be in complete control of the game after two goals from Berbatov repaid the faith shown in him of late by his manager, only for two goals from Steven Gerrard -- the results of infringements by United defenders -- allowed the visitors to draw level.

With just six minutes to play, however, Paul Scholes found John O'Shea on the right and his perfect cross saw Berbatov outjump Jamie Carragher and head clinically into the Liverpool goal.

The Bulgarian, singled out for praise by Ferguson in the pre-match build-up, certainly continued in the vein of form described by his manager and had been an influential figure even before he claimed the opening goal four minutes before the interval.

Berbatov himself won the telling corner with a cross from the right which Carragher turned behind as Wayne Rooney lurked, poised to connect.

Ryan Giggs took the resulting kick from the left flank and, with the assistance of some shoddy marking, Berbatov cleverly found the space to stoop and guide a header past Pepe Reina from six yards.

The second, for United and Berbatov, just before the hour mark was far more memorable and seemed to have effectively killed off the contest.

The move started with a sublime pass from Darren Fletcher which found Nani near the right-hand corner flag.

The winger cut in before chipping over a cross which Berbatov, back to goal, controlled on his knee before placing into the goal, via the crossbar, with an audacious overhead kick.

The Berbatov brace was the very minimum that United deserved and, indeed, the only surprise was that two goals were all the home side had to show for a first hour of complete domination.

Manchester United's midfielder Nani controls the ball during the English Premier League football match against Liverpool at Old Trafford in Manchester. Manchester United won 3-2.

But, two minutes later, Liverpool halved the deficit after Jonny Evans slid in and brought down Fernando Torres as he made a rare burst into the United area -- Gerrard calmly beating Edwin van der Sar from the penalty that correctly followed.

That was a break that Liverpool could scarcely have foreseen as they struggled out of the gate yet United's worrying trend of throwing away leads -- as had been the case at Fulham and Everton already this season -- continued.

After 68 minutes, John O'Shea was judged to have brought down Torres as he sped towards the United area and Gerrard placed the free-kick through the wall and past the stationary van der Sar from just outside the box, a finish which left major question marks over United's defending once more.

The comeback had earlier seemed inconceivable, such was United's power going forward. Nani screwed an early shot just wide and Ferguson's men seemed to grow in confidence after Berbatov's first.

There were strong appeals for a United penalty after Christian Poulsen's backwards header appeared to strike Carragher's arm and Rooney ended the half with a low shot from just outside the area which was not far from the target.

The second half opened with Liverpool finally showing more enthusiasm to attack their hosts although the first chance again fell for United as Fletcher's long-range shot took an awkward deflection and looped up, almost falling for Berbatov on the six-yard line before Reina gathered.

O'Shea's short pass also created an angle for Nani to unleash a quite blistering shot which beat Reina only to thunder against the Liverpool woodwork after 56 minutes.

Three goals followed, inside ten minutes, and set up an intriguing finale which was finally, and fittingly, settled by the best player on the field.

- AFP
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1