The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by liho View Post
Think this ML is doubling as an FL too. Her ad on wolf.
http://www.$$$$$$$$.com/index.php/Girl/2605.html
I have shared a review of her before. I believe the review can still be dug out by using the search function.

Her rate has been going up and down. The time I visited her in a TCM shop at Geylang, it was $150/1/1 (massage+FJ+entrance), it dropped to $120/1/1 after she moved to Chinatown, lately rose back to $180/1/1. LOL...

The massage was pretty OK, FJ is accommodating as well. She is beautiful but with a pair of plastic boobs. Friendly personality but high commercial feel.
Old 18-06-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

http://sglonelyguy.net/mary-massage/

Anyone tried her footjob before? How is it?
Old 18-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 9
Ribeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud of

Has anyone tried Cherry from SLG? Looks good.
Old 18-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 20
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercm View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/lilly/

milf looking, but wont reject. very good massaging session, enjoy every bit of it. the best part about lilly is her cat bath which is super long and very enjoyable, ALOT of teasing + foreplay before she begin the 重头戏

very chatty can feel that she is sincere in having a conversation with you. not a time watcher also.

At $100 with BBBJ and the hardworking attitude, this girl is a gem not to be missed.
Got BBBJ? Then got CIM..?
Cos LTD MLs seldom promote with BBBJ and/or CIM.

Hope to get a clearer MR from you or other bros..?

Cheers...
Old 18-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyboy View Post

Cheers...
She's also Fen Fen under 狼群 no.158, where BBBJ is included.
Old 18-06-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima View Post
Bro,

Take your $$ elsewhere. Pretty sure she has been reviewed before, mostly negative if I ain't wrong.

My personal experience, hazy because it was long ago, nothing good from her. She wanted to do a footjob for me and I played along but quickly asked her to stop and change back to a regular HJ; the hygiene level just wasn't there. Pretty sure she tried her best to stop me from stripping her top too.
Thanks for the MR bro. Upped your points.
Old 18-06-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
..........but with a pair of plastic boobs.
To me this is a good piece of info. thanks.
Old 18-06-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeking87 View Post
To me this is a good piece of info. thanks.
You allergic to plastic?
Old 18-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Its common for PRC FL here to switch to being masseuse when having their period and switch back to FL when period is over.

Some double up as FL/masseuse but advertise for different services on different websites.
This is super common....
Old 18-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyboy View Post

Cheers...
That was previously where LTD girls are strictly HJ. Nowadays the girls ad in LTD dont have BJ or the rest but when it is on the other website, the other services pops up
Old 18-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Good news everyone. They are fine and well.
Their ad still not there. Fine and well mean they are ok, or also mean they can work?
Old 18-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
misterdark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have any idea what happened to LTD Mini? Has she gone back?
Old 18-06-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/ai-er-massage/

Are there any new fr for this ml?
Old 18-06-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 8
IMSexy is one of the Best!IMSexy is one of the Best!IMSexy is one of the Best!IMSexy is one of the Best!

Anyone know what happened to Lissy or where she went?
Old 19-06-2017, 03:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Paid a visit to tao Hong since I knew she is back. I have missed her HDLY since she was away.

She seems to have put on a little weight, but, imho she still has quite a good figure given her age (think she should be around mid 30s at least).

Massage was good and her HDLY is really to die for, rivaling that of Adele's.

Her HJ is also very good and was willing to accomdate to my preferences.

Will I RTM? Yes of cos.
False report roaming is limited,sucks boob,photo totally not the same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1