The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
machiam like Prezident coming to stadium in NDP.

Old 06-05-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post

Pak, u look more handsome la.. haha
Old 06-05-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Pak, u look more handsome la.. haha
Whats the thing is front of the car?

And the car plate so cool
Old 06-05-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Lorong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Batam Info Thread

Hey, so last weekend, I went over to Batam, stayed at Pacific Palace Hotel. So I hired a taxi driver to drive me to Pacific Palace Hotel (I know it's within walking distance but because I bought many heavy stuffs for business purpose hence I hired one). So anyway, reached the hotel, I requested for early check in (I reached Batam about 9am Batam Time), and luckily got to checked in at 12am in morning. So 2 hours just nice enough for me to settle my business. Then after that driver still with me, ask me want find ladies, I thought of Dynasty 99 but no girls already by time we went as all are booked, (most likely because all are booked since Friday (Labour Day). Then driver told me say he got lobang, so I went, then it was a beauty parlour, but at the back was 3 20+ aged hooker and the owner of the parlour is the OKT. So I was told the price was 1 Juta for one night, So i book lor. Ok skip the whole sex shit, it was pretty SOP and nothing much, so now much question is........Where is the next possible Fuckhouse/joints I should go if I live at Pacific Palace Hotel (Don't ask me go Pacific Disc/KTV, I don't like place) that? I don't like to stay at Formosa Hotel because Pacific Palace Hotel has my favourite massage and spa ( The Octupuss Men Health & Spa ). And besides on future trips there if I don't have so many belongings I could walk to the hotel, save that taxi rupiahs. So bros, please advise. And also do tell me if it is worth if hotel cab to that particular fuckhouse. I know it's expensive and shit, but nowadays the Supir also no meter one, suka suka charge, and they aren't as 'safe' as compared to hotel cabs. Of course all opinions are welcome, just remember the hotel I'm confirm staying is Pacific Palace Hotel. Please give me an estimate of the price overnight as well and also the estimate age of the girl. KAMXIAH BROTHER.
Old 06-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorong View Post
Of course all opinions are welcome, just remember the hotel I'm confirm staying is Pacific Palace Hotel. [B]Please give me an estimate of the price overnight as well and also the estimate age of the girl
I think batam thread might need someone to offer premium VIP hold hand services just like other thread

Anyway, hope you find the below information useful.

1) Where is the next possible Fuckhouse/joints I should go if I live at Pacific Palace Hotel

Ans: Seem like you dont have issue with $$, so you don't actually need to know where are all the fuckjoints etc. It will be wasting your time and energy, i suggest just pay the hotel driver and he will bring you.

2) Please give me an estimate of the price overnight as well and also the estimate age of the girl.

Ans: 500k-2.5 juta for LT, age 18-40+. Those below 18 and those above 40 unfortunately not suitable for me.

Lastly, if you had read at least previous 5 pages, you would've know that taking a taxi to the booking joint can be free or just pay 20k if you had booked a girl.

Last edited by KohOnly21; 06-05-2015 at 11:59 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Whats the thing is front of the car?

And the car plate so cool
That is their national flag, whenever the President sit in the car, they will open up the flag. if the driver juz use the car to go buy nasi Padang, the flag will cover up...
Correct me if I'm wrong...
Old 07-05-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
That is their national flag, whenever the President sit in the car, they will open up the flag. if the driver juz use the car to go buy nasi Padang, the flag will cover up...
Correct me if I'm wrong...
You are correct. Just like Singapore has their own flag on cars as well.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-05-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
99% of girls, whether FL/WL/hostess are in it for the money....even if u Andy Lau . Unfortunately some guys don't realize and think a girl with GFE means the girl really likes them; yeah right! There's a saying, `A fool and his money will soon be parted'.
Yea,those in this trade if they are not for the money,then what are they after? Love? maybe but in truth how many men can accept the fact that their wife used to be a WL? I have an old friend who married a WL from KTV in Sillypore,quite a rich chap but before he knows this girl,many of our group of KTV friends already bonk her before so imagine attending his wedding,most of us also feel rather awkward,especially out of 10 dinner tables there,at least 2 tables (or more) of people already have had at least one shot with her before. Anyway,they divorced after few years and the girl returned to back to China. Years later,i heard she got pregnant in China by another bf who also dumped her (and their baby).

Hehehe...as far as i know,i believe even if i look like Andy Lau,i need not physically pay more,but i still need to pay. I would still prefer a straight transaction,pay bonk and go.If girl is good (in whatever GFE/skills/OWE etc) just RTF without strings attached. Much simpler that way...

Quote:
Agreed, the girls are human beings and are earning a living and we should give due respect.....but as in any business txn, we should not be carrot head also.....or the word we use during my time is `Robert'. Any place I go to, I always try to understand the `market rate'. I've a guide I follow, using GFE: Av = market rate, Above Av = market rate+, Outstanding = market rate++(means RTF for sure). Of course NO GFE...don't waste time....I rather be alone.
This,i totally agree with you.

1. Treat the girl like you would treat a normal friend (not gf or wife).

2. Treat the girl like you would treat a friend but not to the extend of becoming a carrot/robert.

3. Know the Market Rate from the perspective as a business transaction and not from a perspective of a relation base on GF/BF/Wife. If i pay lower than "market rate",i will become wary.

4. Know the Market Rate from the perspective as a business transaction and not from a perspective of a relation base on GF/BF/Wife. If i pay HIGHER than "market rate",i am either trying to impress her or a fool who isnt in the right mind.

Quote:
Well, there are still yet to discover gems in the world. Anyway, Batam has gone a full cycle.....chiongsters have gone thru' Thailand and China but these places becoming expensive...now Batam is considered `cheaper'.
Yea,another place unheard of much mongering activities are from the cities of Africa. Then again,its too far and lesser convenient. Batam/JB is still a better choice,hehehe...

Quote:
Keep up the good work u're doing; I always look forward to FRs from u and fellow bros....and have a great time in ur upcoming May trip.
Thank you for your encouragement.

I am looking forward to the May trip and oh yes,i am counting down...5 more days from now.

Hehehe...

My budget (coming trip) :

Ferry Tickets : S$48 (Horizon New ferry)
Hotel room : S$50 (Formosa Hotel)
Overnight Girls : S$106 (9500/SGD over 1 million rupiah)
Girl tip : S$16.00 (assuming service is above average)
Taxi : S$10.60 (Jetty to Hotel and back to Jetty w/o bargaining)
Food : S$31.60 (with girl-breakfast free,lunch 150k,dinner 150k)

Total : S$262.20/night
(Batam is getting more expensive)

Of course it can also be :

Ferry Tickets : S$48 (Horizon New ferry)
Hotel room : S$23 (2 star hotel with wifi)
Overnight Girl : S$53 (9500/SGD over 500k rupiah)
Girl tip : S$16.00 (assuming service is above average)
Taxi : S$6.40 (Jetty to Hotel and back to Jetty after bargaining)
Food : S$21.00 (with girl ,breakfast free,lunch 100k,dinner 100k)

Total : S$167.40/night
(Batam suddenly becomes cheaper..lol..can still be cheaper)

I will need to take away ferry and hotel $ when i return back Sillypore as they are claimable but will still need to use what i claim to go to Massage/Spa,so LPPL i will need to spend about the same amount as stated above,hehehe...

Want to see my Batam Luxury Dream Package,hehehe...
(illustration only : please do not click on the Spoiler Button below if you cannot tell between joke and reality,hehehe...)

( Click to show/hide )
Ferry Ticket : S$148.00 (VIP suite in Horizon Ferry)
Hotel Room : S$526.00 (Montigo Hotel resort)
Overnight Girl : S$380 (PRC or Viet girl with mami tip)
Girl Tip : S$50.00
Taxi : S$80 (lets not forget Montigo Hotel is at Nongsa)
Food : S$105.30 (with girl ,breakfast free,lunch 500k,dinner 500k inside Hotel)

Total : S$1289.30/night
(if Batam Tua Pek Kong let me kena top 3 prizes in 4D)

Of course in Batam today,70k to 80k per pop still exist,but the person who brought me to these places told me,give him bonk free also he dont dare....lol (hear already i also scare). We are talking about places like Sillypore's geylang of the 70s but in Batam,i heard it is where the real rejects thrive to survive (only been there once and i cant remember the name of the place).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro nono check with you. you want to meet up in singapore or batam side? i most likely taking the 10+ ferry over, maybe earlier
Old 07-05-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceage View Post
bro nono check with you. you want to meet up in singapore or batam side? i most likely taking the 10+ ferry over
PMed you,bro.

I am good with meeting anywhere.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-05-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro nono,

Any busty masseur in Indo Rasa that you can recommend? Going over tomorrow... Thanks!
Old 07-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Any busty masseur in Indo Rasa that you can recommend? Going over tomorrow... Thanks!
So far in the last 2 trips i went to Indo Rasa,both Masseur are equally good (in terms of massage and vitalitas) and both are BUSTY Milf,hehehe...i dont take down names cos my objective is to go there try other girls,hehehe...i like the element of surprise.

In their shop massage pricing :

50k -1hr
70k - 1.5hr
100k - 2hr

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 07-05-2015 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Radimus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
So far in the last 2 trips i went to Indo Rasa,both Masseur are equally good (in terms of massage and vitalitas) and both are BUSTY Milf,hehehe...
may i ask hw much the special price range in this MP?

thx
Old 07-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
awkward,especially out of 10 dinner tables there,at least 2 tables (or more) of people already have had at least one shot with her before.

Hehehe...as far as i know,i believe even if i look like Andy Lau
Yup, know what u mean.....marrying a WL who has a heart of gold is like finding a needle in a haystack...but apparently some men do and I wish them well.

Btw, I wasn't talking about u when I mentioned Andy Lau...it's a general statement about a nbr of men who get KCed...without realizing tat smart WLs KC to get business......

Quote:
f i pay HIGHER than "market rate",i am either trying to impress her or a fool who isnt in the right mind.
So far, never met one tat impress me to pay above market rate
Quote:
I am looking forward to the May trip and oh yes,i am counting down...5 more days from now.
Good information on ur est budget.....it's a good reference . Jiayue!

Btw, I would have picked ur `Batam can cheaper package'...except for WL....higher quality....means closer to 1m. Foodwise, I would eat at local joints like coffeeshops....unless have specific intent like having crusine food

Last edited by Intltuk; 07-05-2015 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radimus View Post
may i ask hw much the special price range in this MP?

thx
nono1973 has all info under his signature. Pls read.
http://www.realreviews.com/forum/sho...1 #post696074
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread