The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisng21 View Post
Yo bro nono, my off falls on 13th and 14th , guess i miss ur dates again lol, is fine i believe one of the mths we can chiong together lol, guess u will be going on the 11th, happy chionging lol
No,you didnt...hehehe...i can still go on 12th to 14th May if you are ok...lol. Bro Lanceage say ,"..planing a trip there on the 11 or 12 for 2d1n.." ...lol.

I am planning a 3D2N bro and always prepare for 4D3N,hehehe...

You never know,i may arrive at 11th and stayed till 14th? lol

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-05-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Chrisng21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Nice!!! If u are ok , i definately going on the 13th and 14th, 2d1n , so do i have the honour to join u lol? Looking forward to it
Old 05-05-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nice!!! If u are ok , i definately going on the 13th and 14th, 2d1n , so do i have the honour to join u lol? Looking forward to it
Honour? No,you and bro lanceage wont be joining me,we will all be linking up.

I will see if i can link up bro Lanceage on 12th and then you on 13th. We will all meet when we reach Batam. Bro Lance for 2D1N and you for another 2D1N...the timing is perfect,hehehe...we will all meet at Batam and if fate allows by the time you arrive,bro lance would be heading back and you guys can steal glance at each other,hehehe...

Now i go and activate that 2 other guy who PMed me,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-05-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Chrisng21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Lol sure sure , at least something to look forward now, with my busy job, something to cling on works wonder lol. Do let me know the details , will check more constantly on forum now lol, thanks for allowing me to link with u bros lol
Old 05-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
... Do let me know the details , will check more constantly on forum now lol, thanks for allowing me to link with u bros lol
The honour is mine.

Will update you the details via PM in the next 2-3 days time.

I thank Fate for able to meet up bros here.....

Cheers and have a good day!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
...hehehe...i can still go on 12th to 14th May if you are ok...lol. Bro Lanceage say ,"..planing a trip there on the 11 or 12 for 2d1n.." ...lol.

I am planning a 3D2N bro and always prepare for 4D3N,hehehe...
So the cming Btm Sexcursion is on 12-14 May....

I see whether can apply leave or nt.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetogobatam View Post
wa, bro, why the two of your taxi contacts so much difference?
Let me guess,1 is unreliable driver while the other is "Quite a good service driver, know where to get good food and good massage..."

1 is for stingy type like nono1973,the other is for the "better & best".

1 is frm the street of Btm bargained frm higher price to lower price,the other is minimum 80 but wnt exceed 100 sing $.

mayb 300k driver drives a 3 wheel vehicle,950k drives a Merc/BMW? i bet u dnt see many merc/bmw in Btm lei....

Wait,i hear b4 900k can book a mini van for 8-12 men?

My own counting is if i wan to use a 950k driver,i wil rather get 3 x 300k drivers so i take a vehicle in the middle w 1 more car infront & 1 behind. Like tat then i can feel posh.. machiam like Prezident coming to stadium in NDP. (still got spare 50k to hire another 2 ojek driving side by side my sitting car)

Last edited by iicycold; 05-05-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Yup... Wondering why too? Going rate is 300-350k per day, or most is 400K nowdays with petrol increase cost. I drive on my own... Don't call me for contacts. I cheong alone.
I use ojek...
Old 05-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 10
ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Let me guess,1 is unreliable driver while the other is "Quite a good service driver, know where to get good food and good massage..."

My own counting is if i wan to use a 950k driver,i wil rather get 3 x 300k drivers so i take a vehicle in the middle w 1 more car infront & 1 behind. Like tat then i can feel posh.. machiam like Prezident coming to stadium in NDP. (still got spare 50k to hire another 2 ojek driving side by side my sitting car)
bro, good idea, but I sure you go Fuck House, they will chop more than carrot.

Old 05-05-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I going batam tomorrow for 1 day and next fri until sunday.

Anyone going too?
Old 06-05-2015, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 06-05-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
Just arrived back from my virgin trip to batam.
Thank you for sharing your FR,bro.Even tho you were suppose to head to Bandung but i guess posting in the wrong part of the forum changes your mind,hehehe...

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=#post12955266

...and thank you for giving Batam a try.

Tho you didnt exactly have a good time,i must say i have at the least learned something from it. I will also share what i learned from you as well as some "good spots" which you have missed which result in a not-so-good trip. My comment from here-on are of my own perspective from a learning angle.

Quote:
It's always curious what you will expect when visiting a new cheonging place. Hows the infrastructure, procedures, quality of girls, and fun you'll have. It all varies from place to place.

My impression of Batam is that it's an early and quiet cheonging place, with a look and feel of a once vibrant nightlife way past its heyday. Perhaps from a raid or crackdown. Who knows.
Every new cheonging place is different,their ways of getting the WL,how to manage the language barrier,their thriving method to get the best out of their business etc etc. I cater all these as the city's sex/nightlife scene culture (whatever i call it,but not those traditional culture of a particular race). So if i were to head to any part of the world,especially for a rest and relax sex tour,i will 1st look into their "culture". Where do i find the girls,how much to pay and hence drawing out a budget,the style/culture of their sex scene,best timing and location etc etc.

Quote:
The one best quality of Batam from my experience is that the system is quite nice and safe. Pick a girl and pay the OKT. He personally brought the girl to my room at the correct time. Not to mention when I was in the MP, a customer paid and left 50k rupiah on the counter. When he turned to leave, they all shouted for him to get his 50k.
I do not know where your experience of Batam came from,since you mentioned that this is your virgin trip to Batam.Anyway,thats not an issue tho,and you were right to say you head to a joint,pay up,the girl/s get send to your room etc and most if not all locals there are REALLY nice and friendly people. For me,i constantly reminds myself,i am a tourist in a foreign land and taking good care of my belongings is definitely my personal responsibility.

Quote:
After walking from the ferry terminal to my hotel I was able to orient myself at Formosa hotel by 7PM. Quickly checked out Dynasty and asked for booking. The bouncer led me into a KTV lounge. A wide open KTV loung with 3 or 4 tables with customers and ladies. I was told only one fat, middle-aged lady was available in which I quickly ran out of there. Perhaps I'm too late.

I see across the street in Queens, but the metal door is down and shut. I walk further up the street looking for Berlian to no avail. Swung back around to look for New Berry but couldn't find that either.
Hmm...you reached Ferry terminal and actually walked to Formosa? And the 1st place you check out is Dynasty99 which is technically a booking joint cum KTV. And later headed opposite the world famous Queen8933 (they came out in Newspaper many time). Bad move there,bro.

Booking joint (overnight girls) usually starts 11am (weekends) until all girls are fully taken or closes around 7pm. Its a weekends together WITH a public holiday. Its super peak time in Batam where the experience cheongster touches down Batam as early as 9am. By 3pm during such period,what that are left in overnight booking joint will be leftovers and by 5pm if there are any left should be considered leftovers and Rejects. And by 8pm,all leftovers and rejects should go back to rest and prepare for the next day. But some girls who are young at heart or some younger rejects will continue their "hunt" via discotheque/Pubs. Hence you see bro Spotlight recommending you to pubs and "the big KTV" at Formosa.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...5#post12969715

...which you really missed that part big time. I considered his advice a little half bake tho becos i think he isnt sure where he wishes to lead you to after 9pm when you arrived to Batam. But then he still did sound to you on KTV,hehehe...which is right at your door step,a "KTV". For knowledge purposes,there is a "big KTV" by the name Alishan which usually wont have less than 30 girls during weekdays,so weekends there are more. Then again,Alishan KTV booking is a little pricier than the regular booking joint but quality should be a little better as well.Likewise for the other 2 popular KTV, M1 and M2,i guess. It is still an option.

Quote:
So I ran to NED and walked around. It was quiet and not lively. Some girls sitting outfront of their bars but mostly older, middle aged which I quickly passed up. Perhaps too early.

On my walk I found Bluemoon behind Harmony in which only one young but chubby chinese/indo looking girl was available. The guy showed me a flipbook of pictures and pointed her out, while also showing me the very, very small fish tank where she laid sleeping alone. I pass her up and continue my walk to find Chili bar. At 8PM is was filled with SYT so I quickly plopped myself down with a beer.

No one approached me - not even glances. A group of girls promoting Jaegermeister gave me 4 shots in a row in return they took pictures of me. I was quite high when all the girls left at 8:30PM. Chilibar was left with some Indian customers and a few middle-aged ladies. Couldn't even call them MILFS.
Bluemoon is a booking joint,i guess you already know by now. Here,Noname is at the 1st floor of Harmoni Hotel which you missed as according to my list.

Next is the advice given by bro Blackpage :

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...8#post12970498

Which points out something critical before your trip..."1st May Friday first night of long weekend! Endless opportunities at 10pm, EXCEPT in booking places"...you were around Harmoni Hotel and you missed out another crucial place,No Name Bar/Pub. As mention in the previous paragraph,where do all the rejects and leftovers in booking joints go after work? Discos and Pubs...but disco and pubs dont just consist of "rejects and leftovers",there are also Freelancers (part-time and fulltime) and there are also ladies who holds proper jobs,eg dancers,singers,retail shop assistant etc. Yes,for the late comers,it is another good option too.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Turns out the girls worked at 6 different bars owned by the same owner. For whatever reason, the owner wanted the girls at Chilibar first and then get split up. I found one cute, chinese looking indo with braces which I offered a few ladies drink to. Beer is 30 Rupish while ladies' tequila were 50. But could not bar fine. I asked mami and she said no, if you want girl its up to girl and she must meet you after work at 5AM or so. Since the 6 best bars were owned by the same owner, I figure the system was similar or not work it.
This is the part where i am learning from you,Chilli Bar/Cafe. I am no night spot person in Batam,so thanks for providing the information.I can imagine if the Mami there were to allow bar fine,the girls would have been long gone before you arrived,hehehe...the objective of the girls there,to "help" customers spend more,hence no bar fining allowed. I learned this and thank you.

Quote:
Next morning at 11AM i promptly visited the booking joints as I hear this is when they opened. Surely they were open but Dynasty had 2 middle aged lady, one fat, the other skinny and short. I ran across to Queens which had 1 fat, middle-aged sitting alone. Then ran to Bluemoon which showed me 1 chubby, fat young girl. Told to come back in an hour. So I went to get a massage at Sports Centre.
Booking joint works this way,the girls got booked,they will only leave the hotel of their customers who booked them around 7am to 8am (those deeply attached leaves at 10am),so by the time they reached back to their joint,should be about 9am,they rest a bit,had some food and likely to be READY for work around 1130am to 1230pm on the weekends and/or 1230pm to 130pm on weekdays. Not forgetting the day you arrive is a Fri ,also a public holiday as well as a long weekend,an extended booking is highly possible by the girls respective customers so you still wont get to see many girls the next day,at least not the full range. Girls rarely leaves the hotel room of their customers when there is an extended booking.

Sports Massage is clean according to the list. Bro Newyorker did mention something about getting massage.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...9#post12971279

The list will help you better understand where the massage places are and you can sometime even bring them to your room for overnight after she finishes work at their Massage work place. Of course that would require a bit of technique and negotiation.And if the girls agree to it.

Quote:
Then I did my rounds again.

Dynasty the bouncer quickly told me nothing has changed. Queens front door was closed at 1PM (curious. They opened at 10AM with no one, at 11AM one girl, not at 1PM door closed...) Ran back to Bluemoon and low-and-behold about 6 girls were in the fish tank! All of them were quite chubby and unattractive. Price ranged from, irc, 800k to 1.2m. The 1.2m barely was not attractive, but not ugly. chubby but not fat. and had a chinese/indo look to her. I relunctantly took her and forked over 1.2m. They asked if I want girl now or later, I told them later at 7PM.
Your choices are less,the price is higher due to demands during super peak time therefore you pay premium for less. For a 1st trip,i would say this is the BEST of the worst situation. Then again,1.2 mil girls in Blue Moon will be like 1 million girls in other joints and weekends i deduct another 100k-200k from bargaining which i always do,so very likely i should be able to get the same quality of girl during weekdays in other booking joints at around say 800k (900k)? The calculation is just base on personal assumption,and i can be wrong.

Quote:
While I won't go play by play with the girl. She was nice, enthusiastic, not pushy for anything. Good service though looks were not 1.2m worth it. Stayed until 7AM no complaints.
Hehehe...strangely,this part of your post tempted me to pay Blue Moon a visit in my next trip. 1.2 mil is definitely not worth especially when its around Harmoni Hotel during super peak time. If you read my summaries,i have yet to book a 1.2 mil girl before,hehehe....

I flip thru some of the FRs record i kept during my group trips with other bros,hmm...apparently only one guy has ever booked a girl at 1.25 mil rupiah that has about 80% similar look of a media corp actress at Happy Massage 8 but service wasnt up to expectation.

Quote:
Conclusion: Unless I missed all the good spots couldn't find any quality action. Realistically I'd never go back to Batam for a "escapade." But if I was looking for a quick get away to get cheap, clean massages, buy some cheap clothes and house hold items, eat cheap sea food, and chat up some bar girls at a bar then yes, Batam is your place. But not for sex.
In my conclusion of your case,it is everything about bad timing,wrong places at the wrong time and missing out every essence of a good mongering city. Regardless of any part of the world i were to go to,and if i were to go in a bad time,heading to wrong places and missing out all the essence of a good cheonging area,it need not take a genius to know i am almost definitely wont be having a good time.

Example,you wont get the BEST durian during non-durian harvest time in Malaysia,or be disappointed when you arrive to China on the 1st day of CNY for 3D2N tour or go for a sex tour to any Indonesia major cities on the 1st day of Ramadan for 3D2N etc etc. All in all,i feel like i am going to a wet market fish stall that suppose to sell the BEST fish to try to buy their freshest fish at 12pm when they start closing at 1100am in your Batam trip.

Nonetheless,if you ever REALLY want to test out if what others says are true regarding Batam being a SEX paradise,simply read my Guides and follow it thru...yes,just once..READ,follow and try out. And if it still doesnt change your mind about Batam,then Batam indeed is not a suitable place for you. (clue : weekdays go early noon,weekends go morning) The trip cost wont cost any higher than going to Malaysia from Sillypore anyway,hehehe...

Good luck (on your next trip) and a blessed day to you.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-05-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetogobatam View Post
bro, good idea, but I sure you go Fuck House, they will chop more than carrot
Regardless of driver price you pay, you go find gals, they still take commission.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 06-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
R.I.P New Berlian. This shop close,no more exist aldy.
If time allows,I may be visiting New Berlian's neighbour in my coming trip to try to find out if it has moved or if its completely closed for good,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Egg come first or chicken come first?
Read the bible,uncle...its under your room desk drawer.

The bible says,God creates all animals...HE obviously didnt create their eggs 1st.

_________

Let's see if Hidden Code can be used inside a Quote.

Please do not click the Spoiler Button if you dont like to read my upcoming Batam trip itinerary (again) at the below quote,thank you.

(not exactly quoting the whole post now,but still gonna be very long)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
..and i am planning my May 2015 itinerary as below :

May 2015 itinerary....

If it is going to be 3D2N,i will be having (i always standby for extra night):

( Click to show/hide )
Day1 :

I will be heading to a travel agent shop which i cannot remember the name now at around Penuin (windsor) area upon arrival to Harbour Bay becos like i say in my last summary,i dont like to be dependent on only one source for cheap and best stuffs.The name of the shop is in my office,hehehe...which i cant spell out now as i have very poor memory.I will try to grab a cheap room there and if i fail,i will go back to Kaha again.

After check in,i will go girl-shopping around the joints. No more New Berry,no more Gold Bird...lol. After picking the girls from booking joint,i am likely to head to Newton Spa...yes,i would like to take the road less travelled and there is this question i ask myself,do i see Newton Spa FR over the last 5 years in this thread? Answer is obvious.

Breakfast at wherever i am convenient (likely Bai Long at penuin) ,same for lunch.

If time allows,i would like to go to Beautiful Massage beside Keyza,otherwise i will be heading to Nagoya Hill Mall or Lucky Plaza to "earn" back my ferry money,hehehe..$$$$$ up my indo sim card etc etc.

The rest will be back to room to wash up and to wait for my girl to arrive.

Dinner will likely be at Zhen Bao since i misses it on my last trip.

Day 2 :

After girl left,i am more likely to head to Indo Rasa for massage and then breakfast. Back to room to wash up,if time allows will go walk around before heading to girl-shopping again.

After picking my girl,i am likely to head to Altalanta Spa or Pas Massage. The road less travelled include Altalanta whereby no one really write a proper FR before in this thread.Practically not much info about it. At the least i should go recce a bit to know about the pricing. Either way,i might do both places before heading back to room to wash up if time allows.

Back up massage place to go in case anything cropped up will be Madurani Massage,K8 and Trinity Spa.

Lunch is easy,Newstar Hotel coffee shop.

Dinner gonna be simple. i might head to :

...or go to the restaurant at Harbour Bay that serves exotic food (crocodile meat) or if there is something exciting in between and am too busy,i will just eat in Hotel or order Mcdonald,hehehe...

After dinner i will decide if i want to stay another night or home sweet home the next day.

Day 3 :

Free breakfast in Hotel, as by now i should be broke,hehehe...

Of course before heading back,Indo Rasa Massage is a MUST visit....hehehe....i think i am addicted to the vitalitas,hehehe...cant leave home w/o it...lol.

Home sweet Home

Those who wish to tag along,kindly read the Terms and Conditions 1st before PM-ing me your intro. Alternatively,you may wish to travel solo using my Batam Basic Guide which has proven to help a handful of newbies and yes,not forgetting there is this May 2015 latest issue of the Batam Cheong List is also up,hehehe....1 or maybe 2 slots are available as i type this.

Dates are not confirmed of course.

Cheers!
Counting down to my Batam trip...6 more days to go,hehehe...hopefully exchange rate will be as good as today. I am not greedy,9900/SGD will be good enough....lol. (it is not impossible judging at the movement of the exchange rate today,hehehe..)

*excited*

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1