The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermore View Post
I went to this place a couple of years ago. Clean, good massage.

Went by again a couple of months ago, and was assigned a pretty young girl called Y** Y**. She was cute, but didn't speak much English at all.

Nice massage, and then she started to tease, and offered GQ ("Good massaji for $50?") I went for it. She did a good tease, and a good job. She was super shy, so I thought I'd try to see where it could go.

I've been back a few times, doing a little more every time. I got her to show me her boobs, and suck on the nice pointy nipples. Ask her for BJ, she refused. But then one time was able to pay her a little more and she gave me a BJ. Didn't do a very good job -- later on told me it was her first! Maybe some bros from here can go and help her with her technique!

Room: Clean room, with attached shower.
Name: Y** Y**, cute girl, early 20s.
Massage: 7/10 (good hard massage)
Gf:8/10
Look:8/10
Boob: B with nice pointy nipple
Body: slim and white smooth skin.
Bj: 4/10

I'm new here. Any bros want contact please up my points. Thanks!

If she is still around, I can confirm with you sure got idiot will go quote "I online see people say you provided him bj leh" and make a fuss when they dont get it.

This will potentially ruin it for yourself... sometimes it's better to keep it to yourself for this kind of non F*** spa.

Anyway, I have not visited that spa, just saying cause I have seen such a case happening before.
Old 15-04-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
evermore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
If she is still around, I can confirm with you sure got idiot will go quote "I online see people say you provided him bj leh and make a fuss when they dont get it."

This will potentially ruin it for yourself... sometimes it's better to keep it to yourself for this kind of non F*** spa.
Good point. Thanks for the advice bro!
Old 15-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes. $68 for 60 minutes. $98 for 90 minutes. I've done both.
Apparently they are running some promotion now.. an hour massage with free 30 mins foot massage.
Old 17-04-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Apparently they are running some promotion now.. an hour massage with free 30 mins foot massage.
Can take the 90 mins without foot massage? 🤣
Old 18-04-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 17
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!

Have given out 傻妞's contact. Do FR if you think its good. I am sorry if i reply abit slow
Old 19-04-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post

Room are clean. Depends on luck if u can get one with shower. Have wooden tub for herbal bath and steam room if you want to sweat it out.
Do we have to pay to use the herbal bath?
Old 19-04-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ritual303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Giving out 傻妞's new contact. If those still cant, can pm me again
Can pm contact and location bro? Thanks!
Old 19-04-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sniperpig is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Have given out 傻妞's contact. Do FR if you think its good. I am sorry if i reply abit slow
Hi, May I have her contact pls?
Old 19-04-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!

Those who need 傻妞 contact please pm. And those who are not active in sbf or hardly FR, abit hard for me to hand over to them
Old 20-04-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Do we have to pay to use the herbal bath?
Depends on the package u take i think.
Old 20-04-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
Towkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Giving out 傻妞's new contact. If those still cant, can pm me again
Can share contact?
Old 20-04-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I went to this place once a couple of years ago, and it was a clean massage. Went by again a couple of months ago, and this time was assigned a young girl (low 20s) called Y** Y**.

Didn't speak much English, but gave a good hard massage. Started teasing towards the end, and asked the GQ ("Good massaji for $50?") I went for it. It was pretty decent. I've been back there a few times, each time pushing the envelope a little bit. She is super shy, but will now let me see and suck on her boobs (super suckable). I asked for a BJ, but she refused, but one time I was able to pay her extra and she gave me a BJ. Not very good -- later on told me it was her first time with BJ! Maybe some bros here need to go and improve her skills?

She is quite pretty, and quite young. But hardly any English, so communication is an issue for me.

Room: good clean roon, with sliding door and attached shower.
Name Y** Y** (Think early 20s)
Massage: 8/10 (good, hard massage)
Gf: 8/10

I'm new here. Please up my points if need contact info. Thanks!
lol sorry to pop your bubble bro. this ml have been in sg for a long time, used to visit her at her old shops and definitrly not an syt. and she probably sucked a few thousand dicks before since her prior places are basically fuck shops
Old 20-04-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
lol sorry to pop your bubble bro. this ml have been in sg for a long time, used to visit her at her old shops and definitrly not an syt. and she probably sucked a few thousand dicks before since her prior places are basically fuck shops
Wow.. i like leh. Share share... i also want go try try see by which visit will be able to get mine sucked.
Old 21-04-2023, 03:33 AM
Samster

Given put 傻妞's contact. Those who didnt receive i am sorry coz based on ur previous post are all askin for contacts and no FR
Old 21-04-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
I went to this place once a couple of years ago, and it was a clean massage. Went by again a couple of months ago, and this time was assigned a young girl (low 20s) called Y** Y**.

Didn't speak much English, but gave a good hard massage. Started teasing towards the end, and asked the GQ ("Good massaji for $50?") I went for it. It was pretty decent. I've been back there a few times, each time pushing the envelope a little bit. She is super shy, but will now let me see and suck on her boobs (super suckable). I asked for a BJ, but she refused, but one time I was able to pay her extra and she gave me a BJ. Not very good -- later on told me it was her first time with BJ! Maybe some bros here need to go and improve her skills?

She is quite pretty, and quite young. But hardly any English, so communication is an issue for me.

Room: good clean roon, with sliding door and attached shower.
Name Y** Y** (Think early 20s)
Massage: 8/10 (good, hard massage)
Gf: 8/10

I'm new here. Please up my points if need contact info. Thanks!
I think that young lady already left the shop. Pretty cute lady,i wonder where she went to. 🤔 Y*y*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1