The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 11-04-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Menu dropped now and need 88 right bro?

Thx
$88 is Bo bian de. That’s the shop. Dam sian. But oh well for old times sake, I still think she looks prettier now hahah. She slim down quite a bit.
Old 11-04-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Noted bro but menu option now only left hand at her current spa? For her caliber kinda letdown u know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
$88 is Bo bian de. That’s the shop. Dam sian. But oh well for old times sake, I still think she looks prettier now hahah. She slim down quite a bit.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 5
sinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
Does any bros here know if this shop is same boss/management as her previous joints at Changi (Stella) and Orchard ?

If is same bosses then i'm surprised they chose the 88joint "route" now
Old 12-04-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkieyoungman View Post
Does any bros here know if this shop is same boss/management as her previous joints at Changi (Stella) and Orchard ?

It’s not the same bosses. It’s different shop already.
Old 12-04-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40910 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkieyoungman View Post

Upped u back Thxs

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32721714
Old 12-04-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Gig* malay at Rege** Spa? Like no photo of her only
Old 13-04-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 17
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Went in for 2nd time. Really easily wet. I guess tts wad make went back the 2nd time.
Those bros that i passed wechat contact and faced invalid, can pm me again for her hp. Maybe bcoz i scanned qr code so i got no prob
Old 14-04-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 17
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!
Quote:
Those bros that i passed wechat contact and faced invalid, can pm me again for her hp. Maybe bcoz i scanned qr code so i got no prob
Giving out 傻妞's new contact. If those still cant, can pm me again
Old 14-04-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
evermore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Did u mean Na***e H*****g?
If this is so, I went last year walked in and got Miko.
Overall to me below average.
Did try to upsell higher package but I refused.
I went to this place once a couple of years ago, and it was a clean massage. Went by again a couple of months ago, and this time was assigned a young girl (low 20s) called Y** Y**.

Didn't speak much English, but gave a good hard massage. Started teasing towards the end, and asked the GQ ("Good massaji for $50?") I went for it. It was pretty decent. I've been back there a few times, each time pushing the envelope a little bit. She is super shy, but will now let me see and suck on her boobs (super suckable). I asked for a BJ, but she refused, but one time I was able to pay her extra and she gave me a BJ. Not very good -- later on told me it was her first time with BJ! Maybe some bros here need to go and improve her skills?

She is quite pretty, and quite young. But hardly any English, so communication is an issue for me.

Room: good clean roon, with sliding door and attached shower.
Name Y** Y** (Think early 20s)
Massage: 8/10 (good, hard massage)
Gf: 8/10
Look:8/10
Boob: B with nice pointy nipple
Body: slim and white smooth skin.
Bj: 4/10

I'm new here. Please up my points if need contact info. Thanks!
Old 14-04-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

I went to this place a couple of years ago. Clean, good massage.

Went by again a couple of months ago, and was assigned a pretty young girl called Y** Y**. She was cute, but didn't speak much English at all.

Nice massage, and then she started to tease, and offered GQ ("Good massaji for $50?") I went for it. She did a good tease, and a good job. She was super shy, so I thought I'd try to see where it could go.

I've been back a few times, doing a little more every time. I got her to show me her boobs, and suck on the nice pointy nipples. Ask her for BJ, she refused. But then one time was able to pay her a little more and she gave me a BJ. Didn't do a very good job -- later on told me it was her first! Maybe some bros from here can go and help her with her technique!

Room: Clean room, with attached shower.
Name: Y** Y**, cute girl, early 20s.
Massage: 7/10 (good hard massage)
Gf:8/10

I'm new here. Any bros want contact please up my points. Thanks!
Old 14-04-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Went by again a couple of months ago, and was assigned a pretty young girl called Y** Y**. She was cute, but didn't speak much English at all.

Nice massage, and then she started to tease, and offered GQ ("Good massaji for $50?") I went for it. She did a good tease, and a good job. She was super shy, so I thought I'd try to see where it could go.

I've been back a few times, doing a little more every time. I got her to show me her boobs, and suck on the nice pointy nipples. Ask her for BJ, she refused. But then one time was able to pay her a little more and she gave me a BJ. Didn't do a very good job -- later on told me it was her first! Maybe some bros from here can go and help her with her technique!

Old 15-04-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermore View Post

What was the entrance fee u paid? $68?
Old 15-04-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Yes. $68 for 60 minutes. $98 for 90 minutes. I've done both.
Old 15-04-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 15-04-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Giving out 傻妞's new contact. If those still cant, can pm me again
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1