The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-01-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maidlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

a maid i just got to know ask me to bring her disco at top 5 orchard towers. any comments about the place?
Old 19-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sexyboy28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidlover View Post
a maid i just got to know ask me to bring her disco at top 5 orchard towers. any comments about the place?
bro the top 5 is ok music is nice and dance floor is big enough . crowd is mix pinoy and indo and if ur luck u can hook a nice one.. been there i 2nd pinoy from OT i hooked up there...
Old 19-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
yah lah, super man you are .. go high class, still fuck maid Come on lah - high class / low class still dunno what different ..

Or you recommend me go Pasar Malam got better higher class ? or ... fish market ???
Definition of maid: a. An unmarried girl or woman.
b. A virgin.
2. A woman servant.
3. A housemaid or chambermaid.

Basic jobscope of a maid: goes to market buy fish,meat,vegetables and go home cook for her mdm/sir and family. Cleans the house, wash and iron the clothes and look after the kids etc....

RealEstateGuy's definition of high class maid: Go bookstores and high end shopping malls and hotels. Mdm goes to market buy fish,meat,vegetables and go home cook for her husband and family. Sir cleans the house, wash and iron the clothes and look after the kids etc....

KNN lah. RealEstateGuy listen up! Your type of high class maids are not maids. They are whores ok? Get that clear. Not every Pinoy or Indonesian women you meet are maids. And there's no high class mates or whatsoever. If there are, then you must be a damn low class Real Estate Agent. Stop living in a world of your own and deluding yourself.
Old 19-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20190 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Or you recommend me go Pasar Malam got better higher class ? or ... fish market ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post

RealEstateGuy's definition of high class maid: Go bookstores and high end shopping malls and hotels. Mdm goes to market buy fish,meat,vegetables and go home cook for her husband and family. Sir cleans the house, wash and iron the clothes and look after the kids etc....

KNN lah. RealEstateGuy listen up! Your type of high class maids are not maids. They are whores ok? Get that clear. Not every Pinoy or Indonesian women you meet are maids. And there's no high class mates or whatsoever. If there are, then you must be a damn low class Real Estate Agent. Stop living in a world of your own and deluding yourself.
LOL !!! I like dat bro's !!! Cheers

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 19-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Definition of maid: a. An unmarried girl or woman.
b. A virgin.
2. A woman servant.
3. A housemaid or chambermaid.

Basic jobscope of a maid: goes to market buy fish,meat,vegetables and go home cook for her mdm/sir and family. Cleans the house, wash and iron the clothes and look after the kids etc....

Shh........just let him have his delusions of specialness.

In fact, since many of you have special maid friends already, now you knwo where he prowls, perhaps you could do a little pimping- dress up your maid, and split the proceeds after RealEstate guy pays his supposed/your dressed up maid friend, yeah?

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 19-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
Shh........just let him have his delusions of specialness.

In fact, since many of you have special maid friends already, now you knwo where he prowls, perhaps you could do a little pimping- dress up your maid, and split the proceeds after RealEstate guy pays his supposed/your dressed up maid friend, yeah?

I think you get it wrong, is the high class maid that pay for his service.
Old 19-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
kewtboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading this thread makes me wanna bonk my friend's hot maid. She always wear tight singlet with her boobs almost spilling out. Her shorts show off her smooth legs. Buai tahan.
Old 20-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
jolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah ... i mia-ed for quite sometime ... hmm ...
haven hunt for any maids recently ...
and kindda lost touch ><"
but again.. any advice on where to start off first ? hahaha
really need some kind advice from the experienced bros here
Old 20-01-2011, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

dear all bros here..just to update u all ..hopefully can cheer u all up a bit..

last week i was on my way to my friends place to ask the maid to help me blow...day time no one at home ...so usually i just drop by n the maid will auto blow for me..when i reach the lift..saw another maid sitting there at the staircase talking on phone..very sweet looking... so i just go up n down the lift to try to attract her attention n soon she put down the phone...

so smile to her n get her number.... ask her where she from etc... then i say i will call her n proceed up to get blow by my usual friend's maid..

after that yesterday... i went to my friend's maid to ask her blow n i see she so excited n horny..so i ask her wan me to up her or not n she say yes..so i just bring out the cap n up her for the first time..reason y i dun up her previously is becoz i duwan her to be sticky once u up her... if she blow..she wont feel so emotional...

so i just lie her on my frens bed n pump her until i come..she was so happy n enjoy it...oh yah..before i forget..last week when she was blowing me in the living room with the door close..a karang guni man come n keep on shouting as per normal... i was enjoying n he was shouting outing..just separated by a door..hhaha..if no door wonder wat will he feel...so if u r karang guni n going around n see the door close...someone maybe behind the door enjoying a blow ok..haha

then today i meet this new maid..from pinoy.. so go carpark n talk..then cant find a secluded place so just round n round until i say y not i bring u somewhere...manage to find the previous hotel in G area which i m 90% sure dun need 2IC to check in..so after check in..i ask her enter from back door n go into the lift with me..then donno y got one uncle also rush in but he exit level 2..so i go into the room with the maid n just wanna start when the phone in the room ring..the recep uncle call me n ask me how many person in the room..i say 2..ask him y...he tot that uncle who rush into the lift going to same room with us for trisome n it is not allow...i tell him..HEY...DUN SCARE ME OK..I M NORMAL N WONT EVEN WANNA LET AN AH PEK JOIN IN...he also laugh...then i ask him 2 person no problem right?...he say go ahead..

so i just do wat i need to do..n best part is..she has the 90% similar look as my close cousin... sometimes i do dream of pumping my cousin n now the chance has come where she totally resemble her look...so when i unloading n looking at her face... i really feel i bonking my own cousin... so it was really kill 2 bird with one shot...

hope it is not too long winded as i exclude the s** part as it is rather sop.... so wack 2 maid in 2 days n really exhausting..... while one more spare one keep asking me why i never sms her...so tomorrow need to meet the 3rd one in the carpark for hj.....if not she sure not happy that i never save my sperm for her...

good night n good day...
Old 20-01-2011, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
someidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa lao this thread just keeps getting better! alll the best!
Old 20-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post

after that yesterday... i went to my friend's maid to ask her blow n i see she so excited n horny..so i ask her wan me to up her or not n she say yes..so i just bring out the cap n up her for the first time..reason y i dun up her previously is becoz i duwan her to be sticky once u up her... if she blow..she wont feel so emotional...

so i just lie her on my frens bed n pump her until i come..she was so happy n enjoy it...oh yah..before i forget..last week when she was blowing me in the living room with the door close..a karang guni man come n keep on shouting as per normal... i was enjoying n he was shouting outing..just separated by a door..hhaha..if no door wonder wat will he feel...so if u r karang guni n going around n see the door close...someone maybe behind the door enjoying a blow ok..haha

then today i meet this new maid..from pinoy.. so go carpark n talk..then cant find a secluded place so just round n round until i say y not i bring u somewhere...manage to find the previous hotel in G area which i m 90% sure dun need 2IC to check in..so after check in..i ask her enter from back door n go into the lift with me..then donno y got one uncle also rush in but he exit level 2..so i go into the room with the maid n just wanna start when the phone in the room ring..the recep uncle call me n ask me how many person in the room..i say 2..ask him y...he tot that uncle who rush into the lift going to same room with us for trisome n it is not allow...i tell him..HEY...DUN SCARE ME OK..I M NORMAL N WONT EVEN WANNA LET AN AH PEK JOIN IN...he also laugh...then i ask him 2 person no problem right?...he say go ahead..

so i just do wat i need to do..n best part is..she has the 90% similar look as my close cousin... sometimes i do dream of pumping my cousin n now the chance has come where she totally resemble her look...so when i unloading n looking at her face... i really feel i bonking my own cousin... so it was really kill 2 bird with one shot...

hope it is not too long winded as i exclude the s** part as it is rather sop.... so wack 2 maid in 2 days n really exhausting..... while one more spare one keep asking me why i never sms her...so tomorrow need to meet the 3rd one in the carpark for hj.....if not she sure not happy that i never save my sperm for her...

good night n good day...

What is this world becoming?

Go to ur friend's house to fcuk her maid and sleep on his bed?

You sure got Power!
Old 20-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Waisoaboa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaisoaboa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post

last week i was on my way to my friends place to ask the maid to help me blow...day time no one at home ...so usually i just drop by n the maid will auto blow for me..when i reach the lift..saw another maid sitting there at the staircase talking on phone..very sweet looking... so i just go up n down the lift to try to attract her attention n soon she put down the phone...

so smile to her n get her number.... ask her where she from etc... then i say i will call her n proceed up to get blow by my usual friend's maid..

good night n good day...
Can give me the address ? I can go there 6c6c6c.
Old 20-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolvin82 View Post
wah ... i mia-ed for quite sometime ... hmm ...
haven hunt for any maids recently ...
and kindda lost touch ><"
but again.. any advice on where to start off first ? hahaha
really need some kind advice from the experienced bros here
You can start on page 1 of this thread
Old 20-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
What is this world becoming?

Go to ur friend's house to fcuk her maid and sleep on his bed?

You sure got Power!
Virtual Reality friend ??
Old 20-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Love this thread as I've been yearning for some Pinoy pussies the past few months. Only started ambushing maids with my contact numbers hoping for some fuck sessions. To-date only 2 have let me fucked them. One in a toilet and another at her place. Others either didn't call me or merely interested in some friendly chats.

Any bros wanna share experience and perhaps join forces?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1