The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariF1 View Post
Looks like the cleanout has begun... hmmm...Betis, isn't that Joaquin's Club ???
Joaquin is at Valencia now...
Old 24-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
I think in this case it's more accurate to say Pippo beat the offside trap than ask who played him onside.
Well ... I look at it this way.
If the back line were abreast of each other & Pippo got through ... then he beat the trap.
If the back line was a mess of 4 disjointed points & Pippo got through ... then the last guy must take responsibility for not following the line.
This is football basics ... what coaches would thought even at CCA level.

Quote:
Our players worked just as hard but didn't have Pippo's finishing.
Yup ... the closest we have is Dirk Kuyt - that's what Rafa has been commending all season, but although he's topped the league in Holland, he's certainly not as prolific as Pippo who doesn't even rank within the Top 10 strikers in the world.

Quote:
Eto'o said he's not coming already leh.
Well, this piece of news came from a guy who said in the same interview that 99.999% of what has been reported in his career is nothing but untruths??
Well, I think he just wanna take the opportunity to bargain for better personal terms ... but I'm really not in favour of LFC signing him, although rafa will certainly know better. I seriously think he's gonna have an attitude problem ... especially when he's to face the same rotation policy under Rafa. IMHO, Villa will be a better choice ... but I think this honourable chap would rather keep his words in staying with Valencia. A good alternative would be to sign Berbatov, but I think he's heading to Old Trafford.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 24-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariF1
"It's clear some players will leave. We almost have an agreement with Real Betis for Mark Gonzalez."

Betis, isn't that Joaquin's Club???
When I read that piece on the official site, the same thoughts also crosed my mind ...
1) unlike Zenden, Gonzalez is young at 22 & has a contract up to 2010
2) Rafa went through so much (injuries, work permit, etc) before finally getting the kid to pay in UK this season
3) unless it's some kind of a swap + cash deal involving??
You'll never walk alone,
Old 24-05-2007, 09:35 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Benitez has already outlined his plans to the new regime, and he was brutally frank in outlining Liverpool’s future on Thursday morning at the team hotel ahead of the flight back to Merseyside.

He said: “We must not waste this moment. We must move quickly to sign our number one targets.

“If we wait we will be chasing the players who are second and third on our list. We need to change the structure of the club on and off the pitch.

“We must make progress, and make it now to take us up two or three levels straight away.”

Benitez has his scouting department working overtime, despite the fact that the club’s chief scout Frank McParland is joining Bolton Wanderers and former Liverpool coach Sammy Lee.

But Benitez will not want to mark time in the wake of the Athens defeat, and he said: “There will be several players leaving. We will wait for offers.

“I have been told by the new owners that they will back my plans. But when you look at the champions Manchester United spending £20m on a midfield player, and we have been paying just £8 to £9m for our strikers, you know what must be done.

“We must spend big and spend now. Our fans know what we need to do and so do I. We need to pay the price needed for each position.

“We have a deal nearly completed for Gonzalez and I have told Bolo (Zenden) that he can talk to other clubs. We know the situation we have now.

“We have finished 21 points behind United and 15 behind Chelsea.

“They will both spend big money again and we will just be marking time. If we continue the way we are we will be fighting for fourth spot again at the end of the season, and we cannot have that all the time.”

He added: “Everybody can see what we must do to compete at the top level and we must move as quickly as possible not to lose this opportunity.

“Two seasons ago we got 82 points, a club record, and we could not get into the top two. If we do not improve now we will always be fighting for fourth spot.

“It is obvious we do not have enough players for nine months competing in four competitions.”

Well,all the nice things to hear from him.......21 points,a massive gap to bridge up in one season
Old 24-05-2007, 09:47 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post

unless it's some kind of a swap + cash deal involving??
Saw somewhere it will be a 5m deal for this Chilean Beckham,our initial cash outlay was 2-3m,right ?
Hope the new kids Lucas & Leto will come good.
Old 24-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Joaquin is at Valencia now...
My mistake. BTW, they seem obsessed to hang on to Villa and Da Silva, and nothing about Joaquin
Old 24-05-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Hope the new kids Lucas & Leto will come good.
I think these are players for the future ; we need some more immediate additions.
Old 24-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I agree with the lack of killer instinct - other than Stevie and Kuyt, no one else really looked like they could score. That's been our Achilles heel the whole season.

Don't agree with the first point though. I think Rafa got his tactics spot on. We pressed Milan all over the pitch and Maldini and Nesta showed as much nerves as anyone else on our side. Of course our finishing was pissed poor and I admit in the second half we didn't nearly do enough to get an equaliser.

Full marks to Pippo for his finishing, positioning and his work rate but it pisses me to no end the Italians have won another major cup. First, World Cup and then CL. I don't mind losing, it's part and parcel of football. But the Italians have won in both cases despite being shite. It's travesty and unfortunately it is also what football is.

Yup bro, & I think to summarise, the difference between us and them last nite was a striker with that killer instinct, ie, Pippo... But I'm already over last nite, just like this Scouse fan, @cornelius from RAWK, who started the topic titled "Let the good times roll..." Here's an excerpt from his post, which I totally agree with: I'm over last night already. That might seem strange to some but after much philosophising after the game I've already talked myself round and cheered myself up.

How do you put a positive spin on losing a European cup final? It's difficult but not impossible. Hey I sounded like Rafa there! Well I'm sure that's what his attitude will be this morning.

We are dead lucky to have this guy. The club could not be in safer hands at this time. I just get the feeling that in the coming years we could be in for more of these finals. In the last two years we have been to as many European cup finals under Rafa as United have in their entire history. How's that for perspective?!!! There's no reason why there can't be more to follow.

Yeah there'll be Mancs and Chelsea fans taking the piss this morning, so what? They'd love to get to a Champions League final. Their ribbing and laughs are borne more out of relief than anything else. But just getting to the final again and playing so well proves once and for all that 2005 was no fluke. Nobody will be surprised to see us lining up in Moscow next May.

Tom and George seem to be saying all the right things too. It's hard not to believe what they say. When they say they will get the players Rafa wants and that we will build a stadium with a capacity in the mid to late 70 thousand range, you don't doubt their word. This is clearly not wishful thinking, they mean it. Tom Hicks reaction to Gabriel Clarke's question of 'Will you fill it?' was absolutely priceless. These guys are 'can do' people. They mean business. Well done Rick Parry.

I remember after 2001 so many of us were convinced that we were back and that the title would follow. We also had the same feeling after 2005 and 2006. We were all certain that we would kick on from there. Without wanting to sound like Gerard Houllier, maybe last night was a blessing in disguise. Of course it's difficult to say that about losing a European cup final but maybe it will be this that finally spurs us on to reclaiming our throne. It could be that from last night's disappointment that we finally find the determination and steely resolve required to bring home the title and more European cups.

I can only see more good times and more finals ahead. Rafa is probably working on it as we speak. (Adapted from 'redandwhitekop- Independent Liverpool FC Website'

To add, I completely agree with the last para from @cornelius...
Old 25-05-2007, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69
In the last two years we have been to as many European cup finals under Rafa as United have in their entire history.
How's that for perspective?!!!
Wonder if this idiot has read about the perspective ...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=2981
You'll never walk alone,
Old 25-05-2007, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
I can only see more good times and more finals ahead. Rafa is probably working on it as we speak. (Adapted from 'redandwhitekop- Independent Liverpool FC Website'.
To add, I completely agree with the last para from @cornelius...
You won't expect anything less. Already the clear-out has begun. The man breathes football. I sometimes feel sorry for his family
Old 25-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Wonder if this idiot has read about the perspective ...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=2981
That loser only know how to make fun of peoples loss. When his own team loss, i think he is the kind of loser that that will deny supporting a team
Old 25-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
WAKE-UP-U-FOOLS is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hahahaha The Fools Here Still Dun Understand When U Lose U Are

Nothing !!!

Go Final So Wat Lmao!!!! Win Nothing Hahhaaa Ok If U Go Final

Every Year But Lose U Happy Meh Kuku Fools! Wake Up Pls!

Dun Tell Me Ur Mighty Reds Can Only Concertrate On 1 Tournment

Per Season And Win Nothing Somemore Wat A Joke!

Nobody Remembers The Runner-ups Wat Matters Is The Results

U Fools!!! Rofllmao Wake Up!!!! Wake Up!!!! Foolish Fools

For The Past 20 Plus Years Win 1 Cl In Tat Tyco 2005

Yawnz
Old 25-05-2007, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3vw View Post
bro AXL u r rite

Liverpool Fc @ Anfield... 23-05-2007 09:12 PM this is for u _|_ _|_ hahaha FOOL
2 points right??? but we just have to ignore this kind... beneath us to do so... imagine all hell will break loose if we all follow his example and create our own clones to go to his manure thread and do this kind of shameless and gutless thing. moreover, i m sure boss sam also wont do anything about this. anyway, for the sake of supporting the best club in the world, small price to pay. even i didnt feel the pain of "ITS" zap, cos it proved that i touched a raw nerve.

miserable 3 points for u once i have regained my power... cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
[COLOR="Red"]“We must spend big and spend now. Our fans know what we need to do and so do I. We need to pay the price needed for each position.
about time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
Yeah there'll be Mancs and Chelsea fans taking the piss this morning, so what?
yup, damn right. 12 SMSes (from 8 "friends" and colleagues... 4 sent twice to make sure i got the message) to congratulate me on the loss. well, their team got whacked 3-0 and was totally outplayed in the 1st place. at least, the team i support went to the finals and made a ton of $. at least, i m fully convinced that mascherano's deal must be made permanent!!! what a commanding performance!!! at least the team i support is gracious in defeat, rather than blame it on some obscure reason like lacking support.

now, for next season. YNWA
Old 25-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was really sad, if pippo was wearing red, and not white, then Liverpool would have lift the cup for the 6th time.

agreed with bros here, what we lack is someone who boss the penalty box, and i dun mean the keeper....if only pennant and stevie have taken their chances...

Liverpool used to be monitoring barbetov few years back, was surprised he went spurs without other clubs fighting for him, maybe then we already spent our last penny.....but certainly hope to see a deadly striker in the coming season, be it villa, torres, or eto. we really need someone who can put the ball into the net without any fuss and also a good winger, pennant still not there yet, and kewell, not convinced over his performances so far, even though i believe he can play better.
Old 25-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 19
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Benitez going to reshuffle the team, hope he brings in some really good & quality players to bring the team to greater heights nxt season
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1