The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Pot calling the kettle black! Spammer calling other as spammer!lol!
Ahh... right! The piece of turd who would actually steer his own friends and other trusting newbies into the open arms of the Crook Stealth Agent TonyCheong. Just to get free drinks and to be called "Taikor"

The guy who actually gets his rocks off anytime anybody calls him "Taikor!"

What a pathetic joke of a person.

SEAJ
Old 17-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
The problem with you clones -

Like I said-You is I, and I is you.

SEAJ IS SEAJ88 and SEAJ88 is SEAJ.

You have me, and I have you.

SEAJ88
Old 17-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
ooluois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Alongside others –
SAEJ
ooluois
Snacky
osamabinladin
seajfather
SEAJmother
Chuwit

SEAJ
Ooo....ooo...ooo I really like your style boss SEAJ. To anyone who does not agree with you, just call them clones. What a brilliant idea boss SEAJ !!!
Old 17-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
seajfather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My dear retarded son SEAJ, why do you alway talk like you have a stick stuck up your ass? Can't you behave like a proper son of a eunuch?
Old 17-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17351 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seajfather View Post
My dear retarded son SEAJ, why do you alway talk like you have a stick stuck up your ass? Can't you behave like a proper son of a eunuch?
Its your fault! You never teached him the right thing at young or you abused him ? Now so old liao going around barking like a mad dog everywhere! 真是家门不辛啊!
Old 17-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

LMFAO!

I say jump and you only know to ask how high!

Brilliant (not!!) unleashing your clones one after the other 4 - 6 minutes apart. That's how long it takes you to write, sign off, sign on and write? How about your other clones? When are you gonna unleash those?

At least be a bit less clueless/inept!

And again LMFAO!

SEAJ
Old 17-02-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Its your fault! You never teached him the right thing at young or you abused him ? Now so old liao going around barking like a mad dog everywhere! 真是家门不辛啊!
Wahhh... have time away from your "Swap points" threads to post here?

Looked up from licking your Taikor Sex Crusader's bum to notice anything else?

Impressed!!

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 17-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
We known his tricks well as we experienced past years at dongguan thread never change
Omg... So much shit in here!

I try very very hard to read thru the whole thread... But I give up...

Casue things keep repeating and repeating... Damn boring...

I thought he and tony are good buddy? Now suddenly they are at each other haha

So drama

Too bad cny is around the corner no time for all his shit. Haha
Old 17-02-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
I thought he and tony are good buddy?
Since when I'm abang adek with SEAJ?
Old 17-02-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Let me state again - I am NOT interested in battling clones, respond to childish name calling/irrelevant personal jibes and will certainly NOT dignify those who only knows foul language as the only way they know to engage in totally stupid battles.

You have a problem with me, come out and debate it properly as grown-ups instead of potty-mouthed kindergarten bullies.
Hi SEAJ- I'm about to start a prospers new year. But cause of you violated the promised that you made, thus make many of our nemesis out of the cave.
Old 17-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Totally stupid thread
SEAJ

http://sbfsg.agency/misc.ph...osted&t=493723

SEAJ- pls think before you spout nonsense. Your moniker reflect mine, and mine reflect yours. Total of 94 posting and you claimed this thread is stupid.

SEAJ88
Old 17-02-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ88 View Post
http://sbfsg.agency/misc.ph...osted&t=493723

SEAJ- pls think before you spout nonsense. Your moniker reflect mine, and mine reflect yours. Total of 94 posting and you claimed this thread is stupid.

SEAJ88
ooo..ooo...ooo wah boss SEAJ did not know you can post so many !!! yes, confuse them! see, boss SEAJ, you are the smartest of us apes!
Old 17-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just registered and already at 45 points with 9 posts AND have spammed all over the place.

SEAJ

SEAJ- YOU revived our another CLONE, SEAJ2 just for points!?!?

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=1368

SEAJ88
Old 17-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

Hey sifu tony - the cat's still got your tongue - Still cain't reply my question?
Are you or are you not an agent serving mongers in foreign destinations?

And guys - this is what awaits you when he gets a hold of you!
First, his CASH REBATE program which he had prominently put up on his website. Gotta wonder though, about plonkers who would get rebates to bring their own friends to our Scam agent! Hmmm… wonder which Taikor/Taikor wannabe this reminds you of!

Quote:
1) CASH REBATE AWARD
Suitable for groups.
Get INSTANT CASH REBATES if you qualify all terms and conditions of package deal.
Package deal can be custom tailored to your itinenary and KTV spending.
Also if you make 4 group bookings in 2014 that are eligible for cash rebates you'll receive a complimentary hotel stay (1 room/1 night) at King Long (Jin Lang) or Eurasia (Ou Ya) Hotel.

Besides Mix party packages, Tony makes a LOT when there is a Taikor/Taikor wannabe who basically encourage BSD behavior from his acolytes (new guys who he lures to tony's KTV/G-Club etc parties and have no idea that they are being victimized). Chugging drinks, buying special expensive ladies/milk drinks, buying all the over-priced dolls, food and total crap that they routinely wheel in to the room and of course sitting multiple girls – which is a big money maker for Tony but which I’ve heard he does NOT tell his Taikors about; honor amongst thieves and all that! And guess what Taikors?? He for sure even makes a cut from the girls YOU sat and took out! Clueless - LMFAO!
OK, Tony’s terms and conditions on his website:

Quote:
Terms & Conditions:
※Participants are encourage to take up Package Deal or Fixed Cost KTV.

Of course…he makes the most on fixed cost KTV with lone or couple guys!
But you tell him you're more guys and he'll encourage you, practically force you, to have your own party! For all the reasons I outlined above
※Cash payment to be made in full to “CROOK” TRAVEL for all activities.
※For KTV rooms booked through “CROOK” TRAVEL, all service staff (DJs) will be appointed by “CROOK” TRAVEL.
※Participants are not allowed to appoint their own service staff (DJs).

Ask him WHY? Heck, you’re paying for the DJ, why can’t you appoint your own?! Tony has his own DJ’s who smuggles in fake liquor/beer and for them to be gone in a flash, forcing party goers to fork out for extra cost/heavily marked up beverages! Dump half full glasses, bring in empty bottles as proof of consumption, start heavy drinking games etc. And yes, the only beer/liquor he actually buys from the KTV are those needed to satisfy the minimum room charge amount - the rest are his fake liquor/beer.
His DJ also plays a pivotal part in noting which MM do what, i.e. just sit or go out – which is how Tony can then collect the correct amount of MM kick-back from the mommy.
※”CROOK” TRAVEL reserves the rights to terminate this service at anytime without stating any reason.
※All bookings must be made via “CROOK” TRAVEL.
※Participants are reminded that any attempt to solicit business/agendas from other participants will be blacklisted.

The stealth agency trade is so cut-throat that they routinely send “undercovers” to competitor’s parties to befriend party goers and steal them for their own agency.
And try to book a room at the KTV for a next night yourself? Mannnn… Tony will be all over you in a flash and you’ll immediately see the kind of intimidating, crooked gangster he really is.
※”CROOK” TRAVEL guarantees to all participants that individuals with undesirable behaviour will be requested to leave the event.
Yes, Tony also safeguards against his client from getting to know each other and arranging their own itinerary… when he cannot get his kick-backs! And the "taikors" are usually complicit in steering them back to tony's parties when this happens, plus he HAS been known to get rough with totally innocent clients who he even only suspects is doing this! Do you really want to party with gangsters?
※”CROOK” TRAVEL DO NOT MARK UP HOSTESS PRICE, THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE!
Love the way he so proudly states this – but the fact of the matter is that Mommies/managers have ALWAYS routinely kick-back rebates included in the girls’ regular price; and these days, when the girls are marked up so much more, the amount of kick-backs to Tony has increased tremendously!
----------------------------------############----------------------------
These ARE some more "tip-offs" I just got from others who really can't stand how bad a thief this TonyCheong is!
Note that he also makes huge cash kick-backs from Saunas and even makes money when he brings you to regular massage parlors/footies like Pozolim; these places have very high rebates in the form of VIP cards which he uses to pay for treatments at deep discounts/free services applicable and then charge his "friends" (AKA - victims) full list prices.

Hotels also give him rebates whilst all transport he arranges for you he also makes hefty kick-backs from the drivers.

And note - my sources think one of these days TonyCheong is actually gonna kill people with his fake liquor; this habitual crook is even known for marking up regular lunch/dinner bills to supposedly "share" with his "friends" and even actually selling all the receipts he gets from various places to brokers who specializes in buying them (and then resell to businesses who needs them for their own accounting). Incredible!
I've read somewhere that these Receipts go for as much as even 8% of it's face value - Tony's really got his victims coming AND going! Salute the inventiveness of the evil, crooked mind!
Tony stop his attacks, pay to Boss his Advertisement fees AND declare fully that he IS an agent, I will stop.
And all this venom and Spam that you're spouting off all over SBF sifu tony - nahhh...!
Please just reply:
Are you or are you not an agent screwing and cheating mongers in foreign destinations?

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 17-02-2015 at 09:13 PM.
Old 17-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Ooo...ooo...ooo hey boss SEAJ, I have always wondered.. Are you or are you not an agent screwing and cheating mongers in foreign destinations?
Ooo...ooo...ooo scratch monkey head...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1