The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post
Yes I am a regular poster on that site. (now tat u know my nick over there.... let's keep it a secret between us ok?)

Btw Mela is not a lesbian..... she's a sex crazy nymphomaniac

The bargirls in LIPS have cliques and Mela belongs to a clique headed by Joyce..... her group of girls does tarma and group sex but they will only do it with girls from their group. So if you want a tarma you gotta get the pair from same group.

Here's more of Mela.
Damn! she is very hot.. being a lesbian was a turn-off for me.. but now I know that is not true... hehehehe.... Will seek her out.. That's what I get for believing everything I read! bah!

Yeah! know what you mean about tarma group.. there is one group like that in AC too... hehehe... and they are NOT the damn ugly so no one wants and have to resort to tarma for work type either!
Old 01-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Interesting take on things BC! Apart from having a personality that pinays love, my wild guess is you and your bro may be still be in your 30's or younger...

Agree about treating the girls well and making them feel comfortable. For most of us, we are in AC to have fun, relax and have a variety of experiences we find hard to get at home country. If it so happens that the girls click, great! But not my approach to woo a bar girl for free sex...if they like stay, if they don't, plenty of others diba
We are in our 30s. hehe.. but my observation is that some of the more regular brothers here also don't flash the cash and the girls still love them.. and they are not in their 30s anymore..

Well, it is not like we're going to marry them.. so I didn't mean to go out of the way to please the girl.. but try to be pleasant and you will get repaid. You are 100% right.. there are thousands of girls there.. if you don't click move on and don't waste time.

Again you are 100% right.. whats the big deal with LT anyway.. if the girl leaves only means you have the opportunity to look for another one... and if you keep their phone numbers, you can also order take out to the rooms! never have to step out to look for another girl! hehehe.. like ordering Pizza! hahaha...

2 trips ago, thanks to a small collection of phone numbers, I just ordered in.. didn't have to go to the bars to look for the girls! problem then became how to get them out of the room before the next girl comes! hahahah
Old 01-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
We are in our 30s. hehe.. but my observation is that some of the more regular brothers here also don't flash the cash and the girls still love them.. and they are not in their 30s anymore..

Well, it is not like we're going to marry them.. so I didn't mean to go out of the way to please the girl.. but try to be pleasant and you will get repaid. You are 100% right.. there are thousands of girls there.. if you don't click move on and don't waste time.

Again you are 100% right.. whats the big deal with LT anyway.. if the girl leaves only means you have the opportunity to look for another one... and if you keep their phone numbers, you can also order take out to the rooms! never have to step out to look for another girl! hehehe.. like ordering Pizza! hahaha...

2 trips ago, thanks to a small collection of phone numbers, I just ordered in.. didn't have to go to the bars to look for the girls! problem then became how to get them out of the room before the next girl comes! hahahah
well all are good advises especially to us newbies! thank you again bros! its just what kinda thrill that suits ourselves. sometimes the thrill of conquering and getting some freebies could be more satisfying than an orgasm. but sometimes... the feeling of paying and thinking you got a really nice deal is very satisfactory.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:

In short there no need to worshipp those babe but don't behave like a asshole & treat them like as if they are a price of meat.they are whore but they also have feelings.

Being kind & nice but do not allow them to overstep your head & shit all over your face.sometime you get more respect saying no to pinoy then to give in to ridiculous request & got call names to their kind at the back laughing at our stupidity(or generosity).

It's a whole different lots when comes to pinay management.these babes are like kids who turn us tikopeh into kids while savoring the wonderful experience.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 01-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
In short there no need to worshipp those babe but don't behave like a asshole & treat them like as if they are a price of meat.they are whore but they also have feelings.

Being kind & nice but do not allow them to overstep your head & shit all over your face.sometime you get more respect saying no to pinoy then to give in to ridiculous request & got call names to their kind at the back laughing at our stupidity(or generosity).

It's a whole different lots when comes to pinay management.these babes are like kids who turn us tikopeh into kids while savoring the wonderful experience.
absolutely correct.. respect! I get too long winded sometimes... nicely put..
Old 02-07-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Pic for today.....

Stampede dancer

Mayor,

nice shoot! more picture please
Old 02-07-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Bielsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
absolutely correct.. respect! I get too long winded sometimes... nicely put..
Hi bro Boat Collector, I read you were zapped for your post on Devera hotel.
However I do not think that is the case. More likely that you were zapped for posting in this thread. I was also zapped when I posted in here for the following post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bielsa View Post
Just booked my air ticket for my virgin trip to AC this November.... hope to be able to meet up with some senior bros for some guidance.
I was zapped -2 which means the zapper is a senior with power of 4.
Accompanying the zap was this remark - Dun post here, there is another Angeles thread.

I wonder if any others was zapped for posting here.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now that you mentioned it... yeah I was zapped. The guy who zapped me is high power of 10.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Exchange rate is 33p . Weather is wet and humid. Frequent rain.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Me !
I was zapped with the accompany message "dun anyhow post - oredi got Angeles thread".
Old 02-07-2012, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was zapped -2 which means the zapper is a senior with power of 4.
Accompanying the zap was this remark - Dun post here, there is another Angeles thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Now that you mentioned it... yeah I was zapped. The guy who zapped me is high power of 10.
Quote:
Me !
I was zapped with the accompany message "dun anyhow post - oredi got Angeles thread".
Upp you guys back one by one.....
Old 02-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

woohooooooo....i have got my flights booked and hotel confirmed. zap me all you want. take those points and shove them up your arse!! they are useless to me here and more so in AC!!!
Angeles City, here i cum!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me !
hahhaa... infact i just got to know about zapping!! just noticed theres this comment section. sorry to those bros who left me good comments. thanks too!
however i was zapped here with the comment "dun talk only... post some FRs"... hmmm im just a new recruit, and my actual exercise is only next week.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Seems like someone out there is not happy with this thread. I was zapped with this comment - why u start new thread.... oredi have Angeles thread

To hell with the zapper. As long as we all like this thread who cares about him or his other thread.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
woohooooooo....i have got my flights booked and hotel confirmed. zap me all you want. take those points and shove them up your arse!! they are useless to me here and more so in AC!!!
Angeles City, here i cum!!!
Yeah! Tats the attitude to adopt. I'm sure you"ll enjoy your trip to AC very much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1