The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
robdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 鑫 天 地

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhappy View Post
Ya, the assistance PRC mummy is chio but cannot handle the girls butterflying too much, I was there thur evening. It's either you get 2 girls or you go for booking. I think HH booking is $200 and SH is $250.
$150 for HH and $250 for SH.
Old 23-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
25th October Thursday

TIME
9.30pm - 3am (Standard Hours)

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $130 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Shioking and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.

CONTACT
Private Message Shioking with your real name and mobile number.

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Old 24-10-2012, 04:08 AM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
25th October Thursday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $130 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Shioking and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Keegan7
Goliathus9
Match80
Old 24-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
thenickle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, pmed you. Hope to join your outing tmr and have fun!
Old 24-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
ahquan12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahquan12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bros sat with 842 before? heard she is kan chio...
Old 25-10-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenickle View Post
Hi bro, pmed you. Hope to join your outing tmr and have fun!
replied u liao bro
Old 25-10-2012, 03:05 AM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
25th October Thursday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Keegan7
Goliathus9
Match80
Old 25-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
25th October Thursday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Keegan7
Goliathus9
Match80
Virtualman
Old 25-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bnm1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, I was there for the first time last week and met a girl called Minxi. Can't remember her number. Can any bros share your experience with her?
Old 26-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
30th October Tuesday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Max18
Old 27-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
BEGE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shioking, which mamasan u used??
Old 27-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 20
yoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud of

Dear bros,

Can any kind soul please share with me 大 Amy contact number? i hv lost her number. Been there twice before. Always served by 大 Amy and 小 Amy.

Gonna bring my shanghai friends there tonite.

Greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!!
Old 27-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
JudgeCunty is stuck in moderation for some time to come

you want medium amy?
Old 28-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
eang18 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone organising one for Happy Hours
I got hours restrictiion leh...
Old 28-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
30th October Tuesday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Max18
Max18's brother
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1