The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She worry about CD slipped
Correct. For those with soft small cocks, the CD easy to fall off.

But those big hard cock, no problem to fill up the condom until its very tight and secure, so she can lie there and enjoy in peace.
Old 31-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried Wei Wei from this house? A slim-bodied WL...

Wonder if anyone could share an honest FR on her
Old 03-08-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Correct. For those with soft small cocks, the CD easy to fall off.

But those big hard cock, no problem to fill up the condom until its very tight and secure, so she can lie there and enjoy in peace.
if i fuck and she check condom all the time, no kick lor

like this my brother also can get soft and no interest in her if she become condom inspector so often
Old 03-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bros also confirm that LL keep her fingers touching the CD when doing FJ.
She put her fingers on her pussy touching the CD during missionary FJ.
I keep hitting her fingers when bonking her in missionary.

Like tat Joker bro how to cum?
i encountered a FL who does this also
it gets really annoying and turn off
they are over paranoid
Old 22-08-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24646 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

I am at the stage of the final couple of bonks in GL before retiring from the scene. Could not get Xiao Ai (16W06), a tall newbie, Ruyi (1658a) or Qiu Xue (1669) - the former not starting work until night time and the latter two busy. Decided to go for Yan Yan (1669), a 1.64m tall pleasant to pretty WL, who came together with Qiu Xue about 9 mths ago. It was an excellent choice.

I had bonked Yan Yan when she was fairly new in 1669. She was hesitant about frenching and passionate bonking then. Her service has vastly improved. Yan Yan could provide me very hot and passionate frenching. (She said she is still selective in this area). She could still recall the first time we had sex and she said she missed me! Wow - I don't know what to say With her tantalizing finger arousal from ankles to abdomen and chest, I wanted to bonk her in double quick time. She gave me a wonderful bbbj, followed by a 69. I licked and painted her pussy lips with much joy. She started on her cowride and very soon became very ecstatic. Fondled & squeezed her B boobs, brought her face down to french and enjoyed her on top for some time. In the missionary, my thick and solid dick thrusted her pussy strongly. Her facial expression was telling she missed having my dick for such a long time. She said she remembered I fucked her very long the last time and my thick dick made her very happy! Enjoyed the sex, boobs fondling, necking and frenching so much that I released in under 40 mins this time. I complimented for being so wonderful this time - so much gfe! She gave my legs a good massage thereafter... hmmm, how to retire graciously after such a mesmerizing encounter!
Old 22-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I am at the stage of the final couple of bonks in GL before retiring from the scene. Could not get Xiao Ai (16W06), a tall newbie, Ruyi (1658a) or Qiu Xue (1669) - the former not starting work until night time and the latter two busy. Decided to go for Yan Yan (1669), a 1.64m tall pleasant to pretty WL, who came together with Qiu Xue about 9 mths ago. It was an excellent choice.

I had bonked Yan Yan when she was fairly new in 1669. She was hesitant about frenching and passionate bonking then. Her service has vastly improved. Yan Yan could provide me very hot and passionate frenching. (She said she is still selective in this area). She could still recall the first time we had sex and she said she missed me! Wow - I don't know what to say With her tantalizing finger arousal from ankles to abdomen and chest, I wanted to bonk her in double quick time. She gave me a wonderful bbbj, followed by a 69. I licked and painted her pussy lips with much joy. She started on her cowride and very soon became very ecstatic. Fondled & squeezed her B boobs, brought her face down to french and enjoyed her on top for some time. In the missionary, my thick and solid dick thrusted her pussy strongly. Her facial expression was telling she missed having my dick for such a long time. She said she remembered I fucked her very long the last time and my thick dick made her very happy! Enjoyed the sex, boobs fondling, necking and frenching so much that I released in under 40 mins this time. I complimented for being so wonderful this time - so much gfe! She gave my legs a good massage thereafter... hmmm, how to retire graciously after such a mesmerizing encounter!
Bro, are you sure you going to miss out on all these? Regardless of what people say about GL I still think this is one of the nicer legal playground around.

Unless you found a true love, settling down, FB or something otherwise how to solve the itch . It’s like a drug, week in week out the desire calls me to make my way down to G to have a look.
Old 22-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Bro, have been reading your FRs for the past 5 yrs plus. To me, u are one of the influencial people in this forum. If u retired, i will miss u a lot. But i am not gay, no worry, lol.

Last Dec i had already harboured the idea to cheong in 2018 and retired by end of the year. Even if i still continue, may also slow down progressively. I still have many other targets in life ....
Old 22-08-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro, are you sure you going to miss out on all these? Regardless of what people say about GL I still think this is one of the nicer legal playground around.

Unless you found a true love, settling down, FB or something otherwise how to solve the itch . It’s like a drug, week in week out the desire calls me to make my way down to G to have a look.
Landscape of GL as a playground has changed. Quality of PRC WLs has vastly degenerated over the years. Indeed, it remains a nice legal playground for those who need to release/destress.

I will still have a full sex life as my dick, heart and sexual desire are still healthy. Just bonking far less WLs. Moving on to focus on other priorities in life!
Old 23-08-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, have been reading your FRs for the past 5 yrs plus. To me, u are one of the influencial people in this forum. If u retired, i will miss u a lot. But i am not gay, no worry, lol.

Last Dec i had already harboured the idea to cheong in 2018 and retired by end of the year. Even if i still continue, may also slow down progressively. I still have many other targets in life ....
Thank you for your kind words. I have made fair and forthright FRs based on my personal experiences with the WLs. I hope these have benefited many readers. I shall not be sharing anymore FR, leaving it to yourself and other kind brothers to continue the good and often unappreciated volunteer service.

I'll still have a great sex life since the dick, heart and sexual desire are all strong. Only not cheonging GL anymore! Need to focus more on other priorities in life!
Old 25-08-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Update: Qing Qing 1669, last working day 12th September
Old 25-08-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Update: Qing Qing 1669, last working day 12th September
Bro, do give her at least a farewell bonk! It is some 2 weeks to go. I think she will be thankful to you for that! (Qing Qing is the longest serving WL in 1669 currently, at slightly more than a yr, I believe)
Old 26-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro, do give her at least a farewell bonk! It is some 2 weeks to go. I think she will be thankful to you for that! (Qing Qing is the longest serving WL in 1669 currently, at slightly more than a yr, I believe)
Is she pretty ?
Old 26-08-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
I think QQ came together with QX, YY and few others in Oct 2017.
Started work in Nov 2017.

Fei Fei, Le Le, C-cup Dan Dan and the specky Xiao Xiao went home liao.

Xiao Xiao's fren Wei Wei is working in 1669 now.

I tot you only like QX and Lulu in 1669 and lately you RTF YY?

You like QQ also meh?

Quote:
Is she pretty ?
She is not pretty to me but maybe you can take a look.

Different strokes for different folks.

I see you like pretty babes huh?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is she pretty ?
Not outstanding in terms of looks. But her hardworking attitude and good chemistry(with me) made the bonks very enjoyable.

Had 10++ rounds with her since April. Her departure will be a sad one for me, nevertheless.

But oh wells, WLs come and go...

Quote:
Farewell bonk was today, done and dusted. No looking back anymore
Old 26-08-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I think QQ came together with QX, YY and few others in Oct 2017.
Started work in Nov 2017.

Fei Fei, Le Le, C-cup Dan Dan and the specky Xiao Xiao went home liao.

Xiao Xiao's fren Wei Wei is working in 1669 now.

I tot you only like QX and Lulu in 1669 and lately you RTF YY?

You like QQ also meh?

She is not pretty to me but maybe you can take a look.

Different strokes for different folks.

I see you like pretty babes huh?
During my childhood days, about 6 yr old, there was this incident whereby i saw from far a very pretty girl about 18 yr old walking past me. I was so excited that i ran so fast behind trying to overtake her to take a good look of her but ended up falling and injured elbows, knee caps with bleeding, but never regretted,
lol. I am glad that i didnt grow up as a rapist, hahahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1