The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bandung Discovery

im heading bandung next mth too bro went u heading
Old 28-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
humtra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Looks like this thread have been long forgotten

Any kind bros care to update??? Cos will be heading there soon so need some kind updated information as this would be my very first trip to Bandung and any kind of information would be appreciated

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Hi

There's the ktv and disco at Amnesia in Paskal Hyper Square where you can find both in the same building. Opposite within the same complex is the Venetian Spa where you can have massage and straight forward business in case all else fail.. Above this spa has a karaoke too, can explore.

Across the road, there's a shopping complex and I have previously passed by a ktv call something like "Pegasus", look very interesting. Seem like a local nice place.

There's also another Disco Called Caesar Palace, quite nice. But was not crowded the last time I went there. Close very late.

Have fun
Old 29-01-2013, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
im heading bandung next mth too bro went u heading

Will be there on the 23rd next month with 2 other bros

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humtra View Post
Hi

There's the ktv and disco at Amnesia in Paskal Hyper Square where you can find both in the same building. Opposite within the same complex is the Venetian Spa where you can have massage and straight forward business in case all else fail..Above this spa has a karaoke too, can explore.

Across the road, there's a shopping complex and I have previously passed by a ktv call something like "Pegasus", look very interesting. Seem like a local nice place.

There's also another Disco Called Caesar Palace, quite nice. But was not crowded the last time I went there. Close very late.

Have fun

Thanks for the info bro but I should have been more specific, my bad

These thread not very long so have already read about Venetian, Indigo, Broadway, Fix, Amnesia, Delta...ETC from the other hardworking bros

Have also read about some getting FLs contacts from taxi drivers and getting "bispark" whom I think the mileage should be much lesser as compared to the ones from the Spas, hence wondering if anybody would be so kind as to recommend a suitable contact that is able to get some SYTs FLs bispark????

Is Amnesia the same concept as those full entertainment centre where they have the Spa and massage within?? Normally these are full of girls from the KTVs or Spa whom don't have clients or bookings so they go there to look for potential clients, so I dun really classify them as FLs. So any kind bros able to recommend some FLs pick-up joints or discos where they are REAL FLs whom are students or just normal work ladies (e.g. sales, promoter...ETC) in the daytime?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Amnes as they called them is a pure KTV with one of the most expensive liquor in Bandung. Some of the gal can go out and some cannot go out.. I don't have FL contact as I spent my time mostly if not all at KTV.
Old 31-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Amnes as they called them is a pure KTV with one of the most expensive liquor in Bandung. Some of the gal can go out and some cannot go out.. I don't have FL contact as I spent my time mostly if not all at KTV.

Yup can see from your various reports on those KTV joints you always frequent

Do you know of any discos or pubs where they have FLs hanging around? Not those connected to Spa or Massage centres as most of them would be the off-duty masseus or WLs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 31-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

The only club I went is Amnes which has throng of gals... I am sure there are many FL or Uni kids there.
Old 31-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Yup can see from your various reports on those KTV joints you always frequent

Do you know of any discos or pubs where they have FLs hanging around? Not those connected to Spa or Massage centres as most of them would be the off-duty masseus or WLs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
that would be a great help
Old 31-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
BomBerMan69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBomBerMan69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The only club I went is Amnes which has throng of gals... I am sure there are many FL or Uni kids there.
thanks for the info..heading up there soon
Old 31-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
ames club is karaoke or disco
Old 01-02-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
louiswang is Cool - loads of Potential

better dun go for those MP or HC to release your lust... all the girl there worst than public toilet...i prefer go for local college girl.. invite them for a drink, bring her shopping, then they will open their leg for you... i fuck few local uni students during my visit.. as i remember, i hv up 1 pharmacy student, 3 medical students, n 3 hotel receptionist in bandung...
Old 02-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

Amnes is both Karaoke and Disco. I think the Disco is on the 2nd floor while the Karaoke reception is on the 3rd floor.

Bandung gals are super friendly and open... They would open their legs if we give them both monetary attention and time.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
sayisi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the information.
Good Thread
Old 03-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

Me heading to bandung on 26feb n 2mar to jakarta
Old 04-02-2013, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by louiswang View Post
better dun go for those MP or HC to release your lust... all the girl there worst than public toilet...i prefer go for local college girl.. invite them for a drink, bring her shopping, then they will open their leg for you... i fuck few local uni students during my visit.. as i remember, i hv up 1 pharmacy student, 3 medical students, n 3 hotel receptionist in bandung...

Normally u will need to travel there often in order to KC them so people like me whom only travel there for short holidays will look for FLs as they are lesser mileage and no need to KC

So you have any particular places that you can recommend??

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1