The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
The neighbour – part 2.5

I was mostly around for the next few smoking sessions to observe if the interaction have changed between my wife and T and more importantly to pretend to both of them that I had zero idea what had happened between them. However they were putting on a good show as well, behaving and talking to each other normally and it’s like the handjob thing did not occur at all. There was one or two sessions which I skipped to “spy” on them but it all ended uneventfully, I could tell from my wife body language that she was not very keen to stay and chat with them and usually return quite fast after emptying the rubbish. On the other hand T have been asking what are our favourite fruits as he would like to give us those fruits that we like instead of random ones. Initially I told him its fine they don’t have to do this and me and my wife eat all kind of fruits especially since they are given to us free but after that I thought to myself - this guy just received a free make out and handjob session from my wife few days ago so I might as well just accept his “goodwill” gesture right…?

T: don’t be paiseh la just tell me what fruits you guys like

T: we sell all kind of fruits, if I don’t have what you two like I will import them in just for you bro

Me: okok since you insist so many times.

Me: Ermm…..I like golden kiwis, yellow dragon fruit and avocado lor

T: ok how about K? What does she like leh?

T calling my wife’s name so causally look like he must been thinking that both of them are getting closer…

Me: ohh her favourite is durian but she only eat MSW and black gold only

T: no problem la I will reserve the best ones for her

Me: eh ehhh don’t forget about mine also ah cause durian I usually eat a bit only

T: ahh yes yes of course won’t forget don’t worry

Me: okok thanks bro – I thought to myself T must be just finding an excuse trying to suck up to my wife zzz.

Anyway over the next few smoking sessions T and R started passing all the fruits I’ve requested for previously…

T: correct right? All these are what you all like right?

Me: yah correct but wah you give us so many it’s quite heavy

T: bo bian durian must keep the husk on then nice anyway we cut the opening for you already you just need to split them open can eat straight very easy

Me: ok thanks a lot bro

T: no problem eat finish liao tell me I give you all some more

Me: sure~

R: you two have very expensive taste hor

Me: haha yah golden kiwi, yellow dragon fruit and this durians are nicer than the normal one ma

R: yah that’s why they are expensive. Nvm la hope you enjoy them

Me: okok thanks T and R

I can sense from R tone he probably isn’t very happy that his brother T is giving us all this fruits for free because in total they probably cost like $150-$200 but well he doesn’t know that this is considered a cheap price to “pay” for getting a handjob from your neighbour hot and sexy wife. Anyway I hauled everything back home…

Me: babe I’m back~ come help bring them in

K: woah they really gave so much??

Me: yes it’s all our favourites especially your durian they even cut open for us already

K: that’s so nice of T and R

Me: ya lor so difficult to find nice neighbours nowadays so we must treat them nicer (I said that on purpose)

Me: they “complain” to me recently you like ignoring them ah?

K: …….....huh…….where got?? Maybe cause I busier and more tired nowadays

Me: haha don’t worry la I think they kidding only

Me: anyway I thinking of treating them supper on 1 of the night to return the favour

K: sure that’s a good idea if not paiseh they gave us so many fruits

Me: yea don’t talk liao let’s eat the durian first!

K: ok!!!

We ate all the durians we can that night and called it a day. But actually before tonight I’ve already came up with a plan in my mind and the first step of the plan is asking T and R for a supper (like what I have told my wife) at their home. I remember them saying that they have a lot of booze at their place so I suggested to them that I will get the food and they will prepare the drinks and they agreed. Fast forward to the night of the supper it was a Saturday night and I really did go to a famous supper place to get all the food eg. Chicken wings, satay and sting rays etc. I also lied to T and R that I will be drinking with my friends before coming to their place and it was already about 1030pm when I reached their house and I pretended that I’m already tipsy when T opened the door…

Me: hey bro! Sorry I’m late but the food is here~~~

T: it’s ok come in come in

Me: I hope you guys are hungry I bought quite a lot ^^

T: eh? K not with you?

Me: no la just guys tonight only

Immediately I can see and sense the disappointment in T and R eyes after they know my wife wasn’t joining us for the supper.

T: can no problem

R: yah nvm la the food smells good let’s eat first

The 3 of us started eating, drinking and talking and very fast it was already close to 1am and we all had quite a few drinks, both T and R were still sober but I was acting like I’m really drunk…

R: xxxx you so fast cannot already?

T: yah we still have a lot of drink left to finish leh

Me: Nb must be because I drank earlier before coming here that’s why I feeling the kick…

R: cmon don’t be weak drink finish this glass first

Me: ………….wait………..wait let me rest 5-10mins first

I pretended to close my eyes and rested on the sofa. For the next ~15mins I can hear T and R finishing up the drinks and started cleaning up the place. They started tapping me on my shoulder…

T: bro you ok anot?

Me: *shake my head

Me: think I need to go home already…….

Me: *I stood up shakily and hold on to the sofa for support

T: walan I think you cannot make it liao lah

Me: ya bro don’t mind can support me back home. K should still be awake………

T: okok can. R you go take that bag of fruits we suppose to give them then come and help me. We need to send xxxx home

R: got it lets go

T and R supported me back to my unit and my wife came to open the door, she was surprised to see T and R…

T and R: hello K

K: oh noooo!! What happen???

R: he drank too much la cannot walk properly so safer we send him back

K: haiz again!???……sorry sorry just come in

As T and R was bringing me into the house I opened my eyes briefly to take a look at my wife, she was wearing her nerdy spectacle, her hair was tied into a messy bun and she wore a white oversized off shoulder tee. The tee was already pretty worn out so I could see her red cotton panty underneath it and to make thing worse my wife wasn’t wearing a bra so her nipples were pretty visible thru that thin piece of shirt and if I could see it there is no doubt that T and R must have noticed the same thing as well…

R: put him on the sofa can right?

K: yah just let him rest on the sofa first....so sorry for the trouble – my wife was apologising repeatedly to T and R

T: its fine don’t worry about it K

R: we have some more fruits for you guys too

K: ohhhh thank you! You can pass it to me

K: haiz~ really paiseh about this, wait ah I go pour some water for you two
While my wife was passing the glass of water to them I could see T and R staring at her chest, they were staring at it pretty obviously so she caught them and she noticed that her nipples were exposed! After realising what was going on my wife face blushed as she quickly spread her left arm across her chest to cover her nipples.

K: sorry…..sorry...I wasn’t expecting any guest

K: let me go change first – my wife retreated back into the room meekly

After witnessing what happened at this point I bet T and R must be already turn on by my wife, looking at how suggestive her clothes was, the vulnerability of her exposed nipples, how shy and innocent she was acting and not to mention I could even smell the sweet and refreshing scent coming from her as she walked back into the room to change. All these are enough to drive any guys crazy and it would be really difficult to resist the temptation so I wonder how things will develop for the night…

to be continued.......................

The neighbour – part 2.75

After a short while I can hear my wife walking out from the room again and she came over to check on me by tapping on my shoulder…

K: dear…..how are you feeling?

I opened my eyes momentarily and saw my wife bending forward as she continued to tap on my shoulder. I saw that she have put on a matching cotton red bra, however most of the bra and cleavage on her right side are still exposed because of the off shoulder top, she also did not bother to wear a short even though she had the chance to do it so her panty are still visible.

K: do you want some water…? Or do you want to go shower..?

Me: no….no….let me rest awhile more……

I told her that before turning away to face the corner of the sofa and pretend to fall asleep

T: just let him sleep awhile ba. Later after 1-2hrs he will wake up when he is more sober or when he need to go to the toilet

K: haiz…..ok…think I will just leave him alone first…

R: yah don’t worry he will be fine

K: ok…anyway sorry again it’s so late already still have to trouble you two

K: anyway I can take over from here, you 2 can go back and rest too

T: K you said sorry many times already haha…instead of apologizing why not join us? We wanna smoke a stick before heading back

K: huh…now? But it’s so late…

T: can la it won’t take long you some more you haven’t join us for some time already

K: you making me feel bad now luh…

R: yah anyway you need to wait for xxxx to wake up right?

K: okok…I have something I need to throw also

I can hear the 3 of them starting to leave the house and the sound of my wife locking the metal gate before they walked off. I waited for 1-2mins before “waking” up and went to open the gate quietly using the spare key and slowly make my way to the rubbish chute area. From my usual camping spot I can see that T was holding a ciggy on his hand and smoking away but R was already standing next to my wife and using his right hand to grope her thigh and buttock area, my wife was trying to push R hand away and step away from him but her feeble attempt to stop him was too weak and R was able to hold her in place easily with just 1 arm. The three of them continued to chit chat but slowly R was getting busier and busier with my wife, he began snuggling his face onto hers before slowly gliding down sniffing every inch of neckline and shoulder area even though she was still talking to T. Eventually R could not hold back anymore and started using his left hand to fondle my wife chest, this caught her by surprise and I could tell from my wife body language she was kind of uncomfortable as she continue her futile resistance against R advancement again.

While all this was happening T just looked on and at this point I guessed that T must have already told R what had happened between himself and my wife previously. And because of that R probably felt jealous of being left out and that’s why he is being more forceful tonight to make up lost ground while T appeared to be more nonchalant. Anyway shortly after that T finished his cig and he positioned himself in front of my wife and started brushing her inner thighs just underneath the hem of her tee. He continued stroking my wife’s thighs while talking to her but I couldn’t make out what he was saying even though it’s really quiet but I could see from his gesturing actions he was probably suggesting to my wife to take this somewhere else. Initially I could tell my wife was hesitant to go along with whatever T was suggesting but eventually all this constant touching especially from R was beginning to have an effect on her as she nodded her head in agreement in the end. And that finally prompted R to temporarily pause what he have been doing as the 3 of them start making their way to the lift. It was a sense déjà vu as I did the same thing of waiting for them to enter the lift before running over to see which level they stop at and the lift stopped exactly 5 levels down just like the previous time. Again I made my way down the stairwell without creating any noise before slowing down when I heard some noises, I had to be extra cautious because there are 3 of them this time. After I determine they were at the next turn of the stairwell I did several quick glances and ascertained that R and my wife was back facing me before I had the courage to slowly stick my head out to observe what was happening.

Things were looking kind of awkward at the beginning, T and R were both pretty aggressive and my wife was reacting slightly surprise and lost at how “hungry” both of them were, she seemed to be in a pretty helpless position as my wife held both her arms in mid-air and tucked them close to her body while just letting T and R do whatever they want to her body. However, because of how aggressive T and R were I saw them knocking their forehead/face against each other a few times when they were kissing/licking the neck and shoulder area of my wife, their hands also constantly runs into each other while they roamed all over my wife’s body and it make it seems like my wife petite body frame do not have enough space for all 4 of their hands to wander about. There was also no space for my wife to move around as she was pinned from the back by R and T from the front, she barely had the chance to catch her breath too as T and R were constantly taking turns to french her whenever the other person stops. However, things eventually settled down as T and R start to find their rhythm, T at the front had my wife right boob and pussy while R from the back was responsible for her left boob and buttock and both of them only snuggle on 1 side of my wife neck/shoulder so they don’t run into each other. Their fondling also became gentler, slower and more sensual as I could start hearing my wife giving off soft moans and she slowly relaxed both her arms and started stroking the groin area of T and R with one hand each…

K: mmmmm…….emmmm…..

K: enn……………..ennnn…..enn~~~~

After hearing my wife moan R quickly took the chance to unhook her bra from the back and peeled it outwards and easily thru the gap of her sleeve and tossed it on the floor. This action delighted T as the right sleeve of my wife’s tee have already slided all the way down to her elbow thereby exposing her right boob fully and T wasted no time and immediately started sucking on her right boob and erected nipple while R resume playing the left one. Slowly but surely my wife was getting wetter and wetter as T have been rubbing her pussy since the start, her moaning was also gradually getting louder and louder and that prompted T to shift his face from her chest down to her wet pussy. He rolled up the hem of the tee, pulled down her panty, dived his face in and started eating her pussy. As for R now that he have the whole upper body of my wife to himself he tilted my wife’s face towards him and started frenching her again, he also quickly took charge of her right boob and started fondling both her boobs while pinching and twisting her erected nipples, he also couldn’t not resist and was dry humping my wife from the back. By now I could tell my wife was in ecstasy, her whole body was bended almost into an S-shape with her chest protruding forward, both her boobs being cupped by R’s hands, her ass was sticking out to feel and grind R’s cock simulating as though there were fucking in a standing doggy position while T was down between her thighs enjoying her soaked pussy.
The 3 of them continued in this position for a while before T paused and went on to remove my wife panty off her right feet and signalled to R to lift her right leg up, R obliged and shifted himself more to the right of my wife before lifting her right leg up with this right hand while still supporting my wife’s back with his left hand. As my wife was only standing on one leg my she balanced herself by leaning onto R while also putting her right hand across his shoulder for more stability and this worked out nicely for R as he can now easily bend down and start sucking on her right breast. My wife seems to enjoy this position even more as she started grabbing T’s head with her left hand pushing his head deeper and directing it to the spots she wants her pussy to be licked and her moaning got even louder…

K: ah….ahh…ah…..ah….uhh

K: uhh…UHHH…AH…..AHH….AHhhhnnn

K: AHH….AHH…..AHH….UHHuhhnnnn~~~~

I can sense it was coming…my wife’s body was starting to quiver and tremble in quick succession together her loud moans and just seconds later she squirted onto T face while the rest of her cum juice dripped down her thighs...

To be continue…………………….
Old 02-05-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
Ricky bro... I might be wrong bcos of the above. But we shall wait for Cecelia sis to enlighten because I wonder if the session with buddy A started in 2004 or lately only.
Hi My dear Rickey.
Love you spu.luch
Yes, that happen between 2204 to 2009..I couldn't remember..exactly which year as I know my hubby let me to have several boy friends from IRC or Microsoft chat, I total I can said I have over 15 bf as noted by my hubby..omg he did keep thread of who I get fuck..
Old 02-05-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
I ask hubby did you peep me having sex with Buddy A, he said yes and he masturbate till he shoot onto our another room door....
As he continue to fuck me I call out his Buddy A name
Nice if buddy A has the support and blessing of your hubby. I tried going to a milf house not long ago for a drink and chat and ended up on her bed. She said her son & hubby working.... but I worry and remains soft even though she bbbj and massage me with her boobs.

Knn... no balls for me that day ...
Old 02-05-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My dear Rickey,
Help, how to answer leh.
sorry dear, just saw tis message of yrs...i think he just explained to u himself already....still need my help to answer ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-05-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My hubby then lay down beside me asking how is it, did you enjoy it, of I enjoy, it's like another honeymoon, except that it's in my house, I told him Buddy A did fuck and shoot inside me 3 time, and hubby behind 5o.l8ck my pussy, I try to stop him as Buddy A had shoot in 3 times and some of his sperm already dried of from dripping to my thigh, hubby said he can taste his sperm inside me ,..omg..
Quote:
I ask hubby did you peep me having sex with Buddy A, he said yes and he masturbate till he shoot onto our another room door....
As he continue to fuck me I call out his Buddy A name
wow !...dear sis cecelia...envy u, having such an enjoyable sex life with yr hubby n his buddy ...wish all husbands n wives r having so much fun sex as u n yr hubby r having every nite ...read until blur blur n cannot tahan anymore ...

Quote:
Hi My dear Rickey.
Love you spu.luch
Yes, that happen between 2204 to 2009..I couldn't remember..exactly which year as I know my hubby let me to have several boy friends from IRC or Microsoft chat, I total I can said I have over 15 bf as noted by my hubby..omg he did keep thread of who I get fuck..
Omg !!...can't believe it dear sis that u had been fucked by so many bfs b4 ...n hv such a HSD hubby who helps u keep records of the no. of times u were enjoyed by those guys

~~~ and ooophss just saw TS post his new instalment of his notti wife story ...part 2.75...faster go read now 1st n see if our guess of a 3-some is correct or not

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

I read it, also feeling wet as I read it with hubby, he whisper do you want Rickey, I said huh, you siao, we just chat only, you said no met up..
Old 02-05-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

After a short while I can hear my wife walking out from the room again and she came over to check on me by tapping on my shoulder…

I opened my eyes momentarily and saw my wife bending forward as she continued to tap on my shoulder. I saw that she have put on a matching cotton red bra, however most of the bra and cleavage on her right side are still exposed because of the off shoulder top, she also did not bother to wear a short even though she had the chance to do it so her panty are still visible.

I told her that before turning away to face the corner of the sofa and pretend to fall asleep

T: just let him sleep awhile ba. Later after 1-2hrs he will wake up when he is more sober or when he need to go to the toilet

T: K you said sorry many times already haha…instead of apologizing why not join us? We wanna smoke a stick before heading back

T: can la it won’t take long you some more you haven’t join us for some time already

I can hear the 3 of them starting to leave the house and the sound of my wife locking the metal gate before they walked off. I waited for 1-2mins before “waking” up and went to open the gate quietly using the spare key and slowly make my way to the rubbish chute area. From my usual camping spot I can see that T was holding a ciggy on his hand and smoking away but R was already standing next to my wife and using his right hand to grope her thigh and buttock area, my wife was trying to push R hand away and step away from him but her feeble attempt to stop him was too weak and R was able to hold her in place easily with just 1 arm. The three of them continued to chit chat but slowly R was getting busier and busier with my wife, he began snuggling his face onto hers before slowly gliding down sniffing every inch of neckline and shoulder area even though she was still talking to T. Eventually R could not hold back anymore and started using his left hand to fondle my wife chest, this caught her by surprise and I could tell from my wife body language she was kind of uncomfortable as she continue her futile resistance against R advancement again.

While all this was happening T just looked on and at this point I guessed that T must have already told R what had happened between himself and my wife previously. And because of that R probably felt jealous of being left out and that’s why he is being more forceful tonight to make up lost ground while T appeared to be more nonchalant. Anyway shortly after that T finished his cig and he positioned himself in front of my wife and started brushing her inner thighs just underneath the hem of her tee. He continued stroking my wife’s thighs while talking to her but I couldn’t make out what he was saying even though it’s really quiet but I could see from his gesturing actions he was probably suggesting to my wife to take this somewhere else. Initially I could tell my wife was hesitant to go along with whatever T was suggesting but eventually all this constant touching especially from R was beginning to have an effect on her as she nodded her head in agreement in the end. And that finally prompted R to temporarily pause what he have been doing as the 3 of them start making their way to the lift. It was a sense déjà vu as I did the same thing of waiting for them to enter the lift before running over to see which level they stop at and the lift stopped exactly 5 levels down just like the previous time. Again I made my way down the stairwell without creating any noise before slowing down when I heard some noises, I had to be extra cautious because there are 3 of them this time. After I determine they were at the next turn of the stairwell I did several quick glances and ascertained that R and my wife was back facing me before I had the courage to slowly stick my head out to observe what was happening.

Things were looking kind of awkward at the beginning, T and R were both pretty aggressive and my wife was reacting slightly surprise and lost at how “hungry” both of them were, she seemed to be in a pretty helpless position as my wife held both her arms in mid-air and tucked them close to her body while just letting T and R do whatever they want to her body. However, because of how aggressive T and R were I saw them knocking their forehead/face against each other a few times when they were kissing/licking the neck and shoulder area of my wife, their hands also constantly runs into each other while they roamed all over my wife’s body and it make it seems like my wife petite body frame do not have enough space for all 4 of their hands to wander about. There was also no space for my wife to move around as she was pinned from the back by R and T from the front, she barely had the chance to catch her breath too as T and R were constantly taking turns to french her whenever the other person stops. However, things eventually settled down as T and R start to find their rhythm, T at the front had my wife right boob and pussy while R from the back was responsible for her left boob and buttock and both of them only snuggle on 1 side of my wife neck/shoulder so they don’t run into each other. Their fondling also became gentler, slower and more sensual as I could start hearing my wife giving off soft moans and she slowly relaxed both her arms and started stroking the groin area of T and R with one hand each…

After hearing my wife moan R quickly took the chance to unhook her bra from the back and peeled it outwards and easily thru the gap of her sleeve and tossed it on the floor. This action delighted T as the right sleeve of my wife’s tee have already slided all the way down to her elbow thereby exposing her right boob fully and T wasted no time and immediately started sucking on her right boob and erected nipple while R resume playing the left one. Slowly but surely my wife was getting wetter and wetter as T have been rubbing her pussy since the start, her moaning was also gradually getting louder and louder and that prompted T to shift his face from her chest down to her wet pussy. He rolled up the hem of the tee, pulled down her panty, dived his face in and started eating her pussy. As for R now that he have the whole upper body of my wife to himself he tilted my wife’s face towards him and started frenching her again, he also quickly took charge of her right boob and started fondling both her boobs while pinching and twisting her erected nipples, he also couldn’t not resist and was dry humping my wife from the back. By now I could tell my wife was in ecstasy, her whole body was bended almost into an S-shape with her chest protruding forward, both her boobs being cupped by R’s hands, her ass was sticking out to feel and grind R’s cock simulating as though there were fucking in a standing doggy position while T was down between her thighs enjoying her soaked pussy.
The 3 of them continued in this position for a while before T paused and went on to remove my wife panty off her right feet and signalled to R to lift her right leg up, R obliged and shifted himself more to the right of my wife before lifting her right leg up with this right hand while still supporting my wife’s back with his left hand. As my wife was only standing on one leg my she balanced herself by leaning onto R while also putting her right hand across his shoulder for more stability and this worked out nicely for R as he can now easily bend down and start sucking on her right breast. My wife seems to enjoy this position even more as she started grabbing T’s head with her left hand pushing his head deeper and directing it to the spots she wants her pussy to be licked and her moaning got even louder…

I can sense it was coming…my wife’s body was starting to quiver and tremble in quick succession together her loud moans and just seconds later she squirted onto T face while the rest of her cum juice dripped down her thighs...

To be continue…………………….
Did she get fuck ny them as I do withy hubby buddy A
Old 02-05-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

To be continue…………………….
Thanks bro Asta5x for the juicy story. I curious why never ask for T & R wife / gf to come out to chat? Is it bcos they're bachelors?
Old 02-05-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did she get fuck ny them as I do withy hubby buddy A
I guess not at the staircase... probably will do it in T & R's flat bcos I guess K may find the place no privacy for anything beyond foreplay. But who knows when they're so desperate to eat her up there.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi My dear Rickey.
Love you spu.luch
Dear sis, did you do it raw or with condoms then?
Old 02-05-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I read it, also feeling wet as I read it with hubby, he whisper do you want Rickey, I said huh, you siao, we just chat only, you said no met up..
Cecelia sis, now hubby only wants his buddy to meet with you only is it? No changes to this?
Old 02-05-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

To be continue…………………….
Omg,I couldn't stand it if I'm in her positions, guess both Y and R could fuck her there and now,
Your post is getting me wet and with my dear Rickey sensual pm me ,I'm in heaven,
Thanks to all bros here.mmmm, hmmmmp...oh fuck me Rickey, as my hubby read this 0ost, he did read all my message with Rickey, he got something on his mind, omg, can't wait to see what he want me to do, that some with Rickey, ? Most porbably
Old 02-05-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
Dear sis, did you do it raw or with condoms then?
Hi bro Espada,
No condom,he just shoot inside me, can feel his warm sperm shooting inside my vagina
Old 02-05-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Odry68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice shares both TS and sis Cecelialee
Old 02-05-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

As I go through TS post with hubby, he said we do it better, I dunno, I ja e sex with his 2 buddies.and those IRC guys that he don't know.. I'm complement of posting my two 95hera stories, whereby my hubby is not aware
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1