The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtjitsu
city going for certification as some model city stuff... period from 02 jun - 12 jun. all vice told to quiet down.
wow....your info really accurate leh...

i was walking back last nite and happened to pass by a row barbershop leading to my hse....to my surprise...all the barber shops were closed...

luckily...i got no fire burning inside me...or else need to go find my "5 finger mountain - 五指山"

wanted to add some rep for u...but use up all my power for the day liao...will do so tomolo....
Old 08-06-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Frankieman12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Dont bother... hahahha.. just joking. he is our KC King of Changping and some say Hainan Island.. hahaha...
O is it? How come I don't know about the Hainan island part.

How's life man.....
Old 08-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
U mean u actually went over to shanghai to meet up with bro Frankieman... how's the cheonging session....

next time...pls count me in also...i have hearing abt bro frankieman but have yet any chance to meet up with him....

Hi Just4fun,
we are waitng for you to come back from home land.

I am just only a small fly. Not much hair, semi old man.......
Hope to meet up with you also (be it in SZ or SH).
Old 08-06-2005, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
we welcome u dylan, just4fun has been telling me abt u....

actually some of us just met up with Frankieman on Saturday nite, just to say nice to meet u that nite too. Sorry I had other engagements and had to go leave and not had the opportunity to cheong with u... maybe next time when we have more bros here n especially since just4fun is back...

See u in Suzhou or shanghai again! maybe next time we cheong Soho or GP! and frankieman, both me n my other khaki agree that u really hahaha behave much younger than your age! gd luck to your finding a gf here

Hi VB & your kaki,
Nice meeting you guys, well I do behave younger especially during the weekend...hee.......
Don't worry about your engagement that day. I had an enjoyable time there.
Let's wait for just4fun and we can fun together.

Rgs.
Old 08-06-2005, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 22
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Golden Paris leh! it's better than Soho! next time big bro PTR in town jio him go GP better... more classy environment n more chio girls for the same price range. but also no much hard core action... will write a FR soon when i got time. hmm... i think i ll intro the 2 power ktvs in suzhou plus a few more! Soho and Golden Paris.
Bro VB,
Long time no see, ho sei boh? Look like you and your kaki have been having fun in Suzhou. Pretty sure that you now have many great stuff to offer. You now the Ambassordor of Suzhou?
See you around!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 08-06-2005, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Golden Paris leh! it's better than Soho! next time big bro PTR in town jio him go GP better... more classy environment n more chio girls for the same price range. but also no much hard core action... will write a FR soon when i got time. hmm... i think i ll intro the 2 power ktvs in suzhou plus a few more! Soho and Golden Paris.
Bro Van Basten,

You people are having fun right? I have been in China in and out for the past months, including a day trip to Suzhou only. Sigh...

Yes, Golden Paris is worth going. I still cannot forget the big boob and chio Mamasan. Tried several times but failed. Girls are okay. The decor is very nice. I love that place. There is another one call Xu Chen, okay joint, but beware, many of their girls do not go out with customers.

Soho is my favourite joint as it is near where I stay, and it was because a Qingdao girl was my regular, until she became Mamasan (You saw her right? last time when we were there together).

I agree totally with you, Soho and Golden Paris are still the better joints in Suzhou.

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi VB & your kaki,
Nice meeting you guys, well I do behave younger especially during the weekend...hee.......
Don't worry about your engagement that day. I had an enjoyable time there.
Let's wait for just4fun and we can fun together.

Rgs.
hi bro...i'm back with a vengenance

Since VB is the embassador of suzhou...we shall wait for him to bring us ard and see the "beauty" of suzhou...
Old 08-06-2005, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Bro Van Basten,

You people are having fun right? I have been in China in and out for the past months, including a day trip to Suzhou only. Sigh...

Yes, Golden Paris is worth going. I still cannot forget the big boob and chio Mamasan. Tried several times but failed. Girls are okay. The decor is very nice. I love that place. There is another one call Xu Chen, okay joint, but beware, many of their girls do not go out with customers.

Soho is my favourite joint as it is near where I stay, and it was because a Qingdao girl was my regular, until she became Mamasan (You saw her right? last time when we were there together).

I agree totally with you, Soho and Golden Paris are still the better joints in Suzhou.

Regards
Hi PTR,
We also mentioned that we should go to the Golden Paris with you when you are in Su Zhou. I have not being to Soho. Heard is just as fun.
Old 08-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro...i'm back with a vengenance

Since VB is the embassador of suzhou...we shall wait for him to bring us ard and see the "beauty" of suzhou...
Yes,
VB is our embassador of Su Zhou & we shall follow him around.
I new new bird in Su Zhou lay...
Old 08-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can show me around if am there for holiday anot huh?
Old 08-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Bro VB,
You now the Ambassordor of Suzhou?
See you around!
Bro VB of today is no longer the same of yesterdays. He has ventured and has proven be be worthy of the title "Ambassordor of Suzhou"

Keep up the good work!
Old 09-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Can show me around if am there for holiday anot huh?
that will need to depend on the mood of our "ambassador of suzhou" lor...
Old 09-06-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Yes,
VB is our embassador of Su Zhou & we shall follow him around.
I new new bird in Su Zhou lay...
new bird.....me also....

maybe we shld join the "new bird clan - 菜鸟帮" in suzhou first...
Old 09-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
new bird.....me also....

maybe we shld join the "new bird clan - 菜鸟帮" in suzhou first...
OK.
I will be your fisrt member of this "new bird clan - 菜鸟帮" in suzhou . I think we should recuit more members to TCCS / Chiong together.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Bro Van Basten,

Regards
Hello big bro! wanted to go over to SHA thread to post a FR and jio u to Golden Paris if there's a chance... heard u mentioned it b4 but gd that u have surfed over here instead!

GP is gd... i personally feel it's slightly better than Soho, the decor is better and newer, and i think most of our sg bros all wack at this 2 ktvs. These are the 2 top ktvs here in suzhou....

the other 1 xu chen, i think i also know that 1 another name is Dongling something isn't it? pls enlighten me if i m wrong.... always pass by this ktv on the way to town... but i think it's slightly below the standards of GP n Soho but these 3 r the only 3 ktvs in Suzhou where the tips are 300rmb. For the info of any bros who are interested, it's near this Yadu Hotel and opposite is also this disco pub called "Little Paris".

but then many of the ktv girls in Suzhou dont go out with customers, i would say maybe most of them dont. i think it's the ktv culture here so if some1 is looking for some extra late nite supper to tabao back, suzhou ktv is not really the best place. but then, of course there r many ways to sian a ktv girl! just make sure dont fall into emotional trap!

btw bro, that Qingdao mamasan was yr regular? u already know her since she was a ktv girl at Soho? wah i think u also very kum cheng leh.. now already promoted to mamasan must have been a long time. like yr old flame already but she's quite gd leh.. 山东姑娘!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1